Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:45 pm
That stare.

It was unnerving. And giving him a headache. Well, not really, the headache had been there already. But it was starting to get a little creepy. (Ok, maybe a lot creepy.) Ienzo looked away, taking a deep breath. So, this guy wanted to know everything, huh? He wasn't going to get much, was he?

No, no he wasn't.

That's what he got for staring like some sort of stalker asking questions to someone with a severe case of amnesia. Ienzo flicked his attention away from the wall and back to Leon, blue eyes staring right back.

"Everything? There isn't much to say. I woke up with no memory at all, aside from my name. We were in a place called... Twilight Town, in a foyer of a mansion. Three people arrive, in brown cloaks, started giving out orders, world doors appeared, and so did the heartless." The boy hesitated, wondering if he should tell the man about the "extreme". Probably not, that's where the situation got a little sticky. But, if Leon caught the hesitation and asked, Ienzo would answer.

Well, sort of.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:09 pm

"Heh, computer room in this world. Now something in my mind tells me... I remember that comptuer." Xigbar said as he put his hands behind his head as a large grin spread across his face.

Oh yes. He definitally remembered the computer now. Though it wasn't his own set of memories. They were from very, very long ago and had to do with a certain white haired man and messing around when they weren't supposed to...

"Birag, what... What are you doing?"
"I'm gonna mess with Ansem's computer. Shaddap, it's the greatest thing ever, ready?" Birag's finger hovered over a button before slamming down. He and the man named Xehanort were beamed into Ansem's computer. Inside Xehanort was not pleased and Birag?
"WHEEEEE I AM GLOWING!"
Birag was thrilled.

"Let's go to the computer, dudes!!" Xigbar jumped up, waving his hands excitedly. The memories may have not been his own but DAYMN they said that the computer was something fun. And Roxas seemed interested in it. He walked up and nudged Roxas in the shoulder. "Come on, Rox, you wanna go, huh? It'll be FUN!!" He said with a big grin as he walked off, humming loudly as he strolled down the halls without even waiting to be led. The woman said it was down this hall and nothing seemed to be stopping him...

Except a maze.

Xigbar went around in one, two circles before coming back to the entrance and staring at Roxas, Riku, and the woman.

"UHM.... Yah. Wanna help?" He asked.

BasslineRaver

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:36 pm
Picking at his shoelace, Riku answered the questions without looking at Aerith. "Haven't found Sora yet, not even to talk. Last I saw, Yuffie was fine. Not sure where she is though, I dunno which door she went through or where it led." He shrugged.

He didn't watch Xigbar try to find his way out, though the moment he heard the sniper walk toward the passageways, he had a feeling he'd get lost. For all the changes that had been made here, Hollow Bastion was still a labyrinth in castle's clothing.

He stood, dusting off his pants. "I guess I'll come. Might as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 pm
Aerith was confused, "Door? What door?" she noticed the man with the eyepatch walk around the maze to the computer, before coming back lost. "Here, I'll show you the way....then I'll have to go find Leon" she lead them to the room and opened the door, gathering her notes, "You all have to promise me you won't mess with anything, ok? We have important information to collect on there." she smiled, trusting all of them not to cause too much damage.

"I'll be back as soon as I can!" she dropped her notes off into another room and went to look for Leon and the injured man.

Trae prodigy

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:43 am

"Don't mess with anything," Aerith had said.

Well that's just BEGGING to be broken, isn't it? Xigbar held his hand over his mouth as he held in a laugh while she walked off. He got a strange look from Riku and Roxas but waved at them as he walked up to the computer panel.

"Don't worry, I KNOW what I'm doing." He said. He walked up and typed a bit on the computer screen, staring in confusion at it. "Eh, password?" He griped as he turned and stared at the two. "But I want to have... Fun? Rox? You feelin all right?" He moved to stand in front of Roxas and stared worriedly at him. Roxas wasn't moving and staring off into space. Xigbar walked up and worriedly shook him by the shoulders. "Kid! Oi, Rox, snap out of it, you're freakin me out."

Xigbar glanced over at Riku, looking for either some form of help or guidance from him. He stood back and crossed his arms while he thought.

And all Xigbar wanted to do was play in the computer...

BasslineRaver

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:07 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:10 am
Riku put a hand on Roxas' shoulder and spun him around. "Roxas?" He lifted Roxas' chin a bit and looked into the kid's eyes. "You okay? You don't look so hot. Why don't you lie down?"

He couldn't help feeling like Roxas had a look on his face that wasn't too different from the one on Xigbar's face not twenty minutes ago, but he decided to leave that thought alone. If Roxas wanted to say something, he would.... wouldn't he? Riku shrugged that thought off too.  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:14 pm
Aerith passed Leon in the hallway, "I left them in the computer room, You might want to check on them." she smiled, "I'll fix the ingured one up and come back to help you." waving Leon by, she walked into the room where Zexion was.

She examined the wound carefully, before casting Cura on it. "There, you should be fine now. If you need anything, we're just down the hall"

((sorry it's so short...>_< tired.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 am

All right. Roxas was fine. A bit out of it...

'Makin me... Worry. I've been doing waay to much of that lately.' Xigbar thought as he rubbed his head. His head hurt. Hurt too much to have this crummy eyepatch on. His hands reached up and pulled it off. He glanced over and saw his reflection in a shiny piece of metal and stared at the scarred over, dull white eye.

"OH yeah... That's why I kept it.... On." Xigbar said slowly as both his eyes widened. He walked up face to face with the shiny metal and stared at himself. It wasn't as bad as he thought it was. He turned to Roxas and Riku and pointed up at his face. "Look, it's not as super horrible as I'd think!" He said as a big, happy smile spread across his face.

He was happy. Despite all that was happening him, despite the worry and fear for his new friends... He was happy. Happy all because he was comfortable enough to take off his eyepatch. Maybe it didn't mean much to anybody else, through the internet or in the room he was in but...

Oh man, that smile went straight to the heart and made him feel GOOD.

"ALLRIGHTALLRIGHTALLRIGHT C'mon you guys, I wanna play in the computer!!" Xigbar declared with a new voice of happiness, a smile on his face and hyper in his soul. "Wanna play? I do. Let's play, let's PLAY!"

Has he reached a new level of immaturity? Probably. Has this led to a new level of happiness?

Yes. Yes it has.

BasslineRaver

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:02 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:09 pm

"What are you doing here?" Leon asked.

"I don't know." Came the complete and utter truth from Xigbar's mouth. Kinda ticked him off that Leon was messing with the computer... 'I'm the one that should be messing with the computer.' He thought with a sigh as he looked over and at Roxas who looked like he was ready to fall apart at any second. Shrugging off the feelings he had been recently getting from talking to a certian somebody on the internet (And those feelings were sadness and confusion, thank you very much), Xigbar tried to adopt a serious mindset. He ran his hand along his face and then frowned slightly. Serious.

Right.

"Rox?" He asked, ignoring Leon for the time being and looking over. "Wanna tell Xiggy what you froze up for?" He said with a weak smile. "And then we'll go in Xehanort's computer and make fun of the people looking at pr0ns, all right?"

His serious streak could never last long, but maybe being the only smiling one in the room could help out a little bit. Riku sure as hell wasn't happy, Roxas was emoting, and Leon was... A hardass.

BasslineRaver

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:52 pm
"...Thank you." Ienzo said quietly, blue eyes averted. It seemed like the more he looked at people, the more they presented that nagging familiar feeling. He furrowed his brow slightly, wanting to ask so many questions. The young man was a thinker, his mind always at work. Never really gave him any rest. Annoying, but helpful in most cases.

"...Who am I?" The question slipped out, curiousity and impulsiveness breaking through the normally composed barrier. He wanted to know, hated being left in the dark as much as he had been so far. The rest were already remembering so much, so very much. And yet, he was left with just a name. Well, two names really. Except, he wondered why it was two instead of just one. All of the rest called him Zexion, but he was Ienzo...

...wasn't he?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit.

Anger. No, more than that. A brewing storm, more like. He wanted kill Number One for sending him of all people to go take care of a bunch of amnesiatic morons. Then again, just thinking of Number One made his toe curl in something that could be pegged as fear. Yes fear. As much as the brown cloaked one known simply as "Five" was extraordinairely pissed off, he would never, ever want to mess with One.

He'd end up face down in some nameless alleyway, if he did. That was for sure.

Thus, his urge to rip something apart curdled, subsiding into sulky irritation. He glared at the murky darkness around him, almost accusing it's swirling portents of stealing away his killing urge. In response, it gurgled a bit, before opening wide and gaping, like the mouth of a starving whale does to a colony of krill. The cloaked man stepped through, hand extending outwards, revealing a bonily structured hand and razor sharp nails. Wolf-like, if anything. A curling sneer of distaste found it's way onto his dry lips.

So this was Hollow Bastion? Still a wreck, really.

He took a few steps forward, studying his surroundings. Looked like he landed in a study of some kind. There were charts all over, and a painting of Ansem the Wise's apprentice, Xehanort. Voices distracted him, and the cloaked man's eyes lit up eerily.

Time to take out the trash.

SCDream
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:19 pm
"Good question," Riku said with a snort. "As if I actually know why we're back here." Riku stepped away from Roxas, respecting the tyke's obvious request for personal space, and leaned against the wall. Being in this castle was making him exceedingly uncomfortable. The idea that he might have to spend a large amount of time here made him want to scream.

"What I want to know, Leon," he spat the name, "is how to get out of here. I'd like to find Sora if-you-don't-mind, and since he obviously isn't here, I need to go somewhere else." He tucked his left hand into his pocket and bent his right hand behind his head at the nape of his neck, and waited.  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff