Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:24 pm
That goofy grin of Roxas’ faded into a looked of surprise. He felt his face turn bright red and heat up. She was… worried about him? Was this for real? He wasn’t dreaming now was he? Oh, he hoped not. This was… it was really her. Namine.

“Oh no! No no!” The boy suddenly became flustered when Namine asked about his well-being. “I’m not tired! I just… I… Well… Okay. Just a little. But I’m better now! See?”

Suddenly, he felt Stitch awaken in his arms. Wait… why was Stitch here? Was Roxas that heavy of a sleeper? He didn’t remember when Stitch had gotten into his lap. What a strange night this was…

Then the summon began tugging on Namine’s dress. Roxas’ face turned an even deeper shade of crimson.

“No no, Stitch! Don’t do that! It’s rude! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:21 pm
Her eyes were possibly wide as saucers when she stiffened as she felt fur and blunt little claws latch onto her leg. It... was... hugging her?

Attempting a sheepish smile she looked to Roxas as she reached down awkwardly to pat the creature on it's head. "What's his... err... her... uhm... it's name?" The fur was soft and she wondered whether it would be okay to pick it up and hug it. It looked like a toy. A living, breathing toy. And despite the fact that it had teeth (and probably too much of it), it was kinda cute.

beautybedamned

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:59 pm

Well, this was just great. The halls were devoid of any life, and anywaves that could be sensed along the air, and Xigbar was alone, carrying Riku who was still completely out like a light. He couldn't leave the boy alone, he'd probably get killed!

"Ugh." Xigbar said as he shifted the boy in his arms. Riku let out a sigh as he slept and Xigbar worked on his best to keep him comfortable as he slepft. There was nobody around, even as he found his way out of the wandering passage ways and into a construction site. Xigbar's gold eye glanced about, looking for somebody but finding nobody. He didn't like construction sites and was always wary of them for paranoid reasons. He warped his way through before finally showing up at the edge of a town. His arms shook as he tried to keep Riku up, but he wasn't exactly used to carrying something so heavy for so long, his body just wasn't built for it. He sat down behind a large rock, hidden from most view, and waited for a few moments, catching his breath, before heaving Riku up again and starting off into town.

Man, this place was weird. And why did everybody stare at him when all he did was trying to help Riku out? The poor kid was barely conscious and probably felt like s**t, and they were all staring at him! Xigbar snorted and pressed on, looking around for help.

(( "Thunder Bluff" - World of Warcraft Soundtrack ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:45 pm
Ohdearsweetmotherofkeyblades. His heartless. HIS. And for some reason totally unbeknowest to the musician, his other half wasn't the one scared for his life. It was the one doing the scaring.

That fact alone made his chest tighten in fear.

No, he couldn't be afraid. He had to fight these guys sooner or later--- and someone had told him once that sooner was always better than later. Blue Sitar in hand, the ex-Organization member dropped into a fighter's stance, mouth set in a grim line.

"Hey buddy, what's your deal? What the hell do you want from us?!"

Demyx felt a rush slide over him, it was both adrenaline and anxiety-- there was no way he'd beat this guy. If One was the strongest... he heard that the others had narrowly escaped when Five came around. This guy was a freakin' monster then.

And because of that, he was driven to kick his a**.

((DEMYX POST WHAT?))  

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:07 pm
Wagging his tiny tuft of a tail delightedly, enjoying the pat on the head immensely, Stitch decided it was time to impress the pretty blond girl.

"Myy naame..." it began, stumbling a little over the words, "Stitch."

Patting her leg gleefully, Stitch bounced with excitement, pointing back to the boy it had been sleeping on just now. He didn't understand why the pretty girl had to move away from Roxas so quickly, especially when she looked comfortable hugging him.

"Ehhhh!! Ehh!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:09 pm
“Of course he likes working alone… but we can’t all get what we want, can we?”

Pride made an easy enough effort to arrive in the small house unnoticed. It was emptier than he expected. Many of it’s once inhabitants had moved outside or further away. Fine. Easy enough for him.

The Heartless crossed his arms as he made his way over to Greed. “Look at you. You’re pathetic. What did you hope to accomplish here?”

Marluxia’s Heartless stared back relentlessly before uttering a word. He was about to speak when Pride cut him off.

“You know how dire the punishment will be.” He frowned. Number Two’s steps were graceful and he appeared to glide over to Greed. Roughly, he took the Heartless by the shoulder. Pride then turned and smiled at the rest.

“Thank you so much for apprehending him. We’ll be sure to take care of this mess we once called Greed. And of course, thank you Marluxia, and Saix who is not present, for alerting me of our traitor.”

With that said, Pride opened yet another portal and pulled Greed through. He did not look back at the others as the portal closed completely or at the Heartless in his hands. He did, however, have a look of complete disgust as he trudged through Betwixed and Between.

“The Emperor will deal with you and you’ll get the punishment you deserve.”

Greed said nothing as he was dragged along, still in the god-awful cuffs. He was powerless now. Pride had pulled him away from his only hope of living a little longer. That was just so… fast. Marluxia and Saix huh?

Well… he might as well enjoy his last moments the best he could.

SCDream
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:58 pm
He muttered, shifting a little as he started to wake up. "Hmm..." He thought about it for a moment, hen realized he wasn't lying in a chair anymore.

"What? HEY!" He twitched and jumped, intending to leap out of the arms of whoever it was holding him and land on his feet, ready to kick butt and take names if necessary. He was half right- he got out. The rest of it he was wrong- he fell on the ground and winced as he slammed onto the pavement. "Ungh..." He shook his head, trying to get his bearings. "Xigbar? What...? What are you doing? Why..." He glanced around. "Gah! Why are we not in the computer room?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:16 pm

Xigbar almost dropped Riku, but instead, the boy did it for himself. Xigbar frowned and helped him up.

"Well, cos... You're a little under the weather and I was going for medical help..." Xigbar said, pointing at the local store. His eyebrows drew up into a worried look as he ran his hand through Riku's hair and looked down at him. "Your hands are bloody, you were shaking and twitching. I can't have that..." He looked to the store, crossing his arms.

Steal? As if. It wasn't even a challenge. He looked over at Riku. "I was gonna go over there, steal a potion for you since I don't have a single munny to my name.

(( "Raving Shoes" ))  

BasslineRaver

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:29 pm
"Huh?" He thought for a second, processing Xigbar's words. "Whoa! Whoa- WHAT? Hell no you're not going to steal anything! Look, Xig, I'm sure I've got some munny in my pockets you don't have to-" He swayed on his feet, slightly dizzy after everything. "Oooh. I think I'm gonna sit-" he said, before collapsing onto the curb in a marginally dignified heap. "You don't need to steal a potion, Xig, just pay for it like the good guy you are." He rooted through his pockets for a handful of coins, which he handed to the ex-Nobody. "And I really wish you wouldn't worry about me, I'm f-" he reeled slightly for a split second, then completed the thought. "I'm fine. See?" He held up his hands, palms toward Xigbar, and realized that his knuckles were torn and the backs of his hands were covered in dried blood.

"Whoa. When did this happen."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 pm

"Yer fine. Sure. Gimmie that." Xigbar said softly as he took the money and bought what he needed. He walked back over and sat back down next to Riku, uncapping the top of the bottle. "You are not holding anything with your hands right now, which are... My god, Riku, I can't believe it. What happened!" He said as he grabbed Riku by the wrists so he wouldn't try to move around and break open his wounds even more. "Don't hate me for this, just think of it as help." Xigbar stated as he looked over and at Riku in the eyes. He held the bottle up and helped him drink. It was almost in a second that those nasty cuts were gone.

"There, all better, huh?" Xigbar said as he let him go with a smile.

(( "Tractor Tipping" - Cars OST ))  

BasslineRaver

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:07 pm
"Ugh. I always forget how much I hate the taste of that crap," he said, rubbing his mouth with the back of his hand to try and mollify the aftertaste. "Wow." He examined the backs of his hands and his knuckles, mildly surprised at the complete healing, even to the point of no evidence of scarring. "I guess I banged myself up pretty good, eh Xig?" He gave he surfer a crooked smile, leaning his head against Xigbar's shoulder for a moment in silent thanks. He hated people worrying over him, but he couldn't deny that he was glad he wasn't plagued by dizziness and, when he ran a hand across the side of his skull, no evidence of his brief stupidity with the bookshelf. "Xigbar, I... " He sighed and swallowed his pride. "Thanks. Thanks for looking out for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:33 pm

Xigbar pulled his arm around Riku's shoulders smiling to himself as he held the boy. He nodded just a bit. "I gotta, you know, you're a part of my family too." Xigbar's voice fell soft as he looked out over the town. He stood up, after making sure Riku was all right.

"I'm goin back to my computer room." He said. "I don't want you to be alone, but I'm goin back now. Wanna come? I'll let you be in the computer toooo..." He tried to make his voice as tempting as possible.

(( "Blue Sky" - ParagonX9 ))  

BasslineRaver

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 pm
He smiled. "Nah, that's okay. I'll wait here for Sora, and I'lll see you later, okay?" He shrugged. "I'll be fine. I'm hardly in danger of fainting again now." He chuckled. "Go and have fun in the machines. I'll be cool here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:35 am
Saïx begun to walk with Tifa, but then suddenly felt a jerking pain in his stomach. How long had it been since they ate? Ienzo just had to remind him that they had not eatten...

Well, not since the meal Yuffie made. But that was on his first arrival. That...was a while.

"Uh...Tifa? Can we go back to Merlin's and eat for a bit? It has been a while since those of us have eatten. I don't know about you, but i'm hungry." Saïx chuckled.

They baraly even left and he was already bugging her when they left after he refused to enter that damned house. He felt stupid. No matter...He'll have to just find a way to make it up to her.

Xaldin stared as they were gone as quickly as they came. Greed was gone from them...He had a sickening feeling in his gut that he would never see him again.

Saïx and Marluxia did this? Xaldin asked with horror. Greed could have become their ally! Xaldin got up, glaring over at Marluxia. "You and Saïx did this?! He didn't have to die! He could have helped us!" Xaldin screamed at Marluxia, grabbing the man by his shirt front.

He knew he was being an idiot right now...but what choice could he have had? He was powerless against anyone, but he had to fight...he didn't like seeing everyone die so helplessly...

"Do you have any idea what you have done, Marluxia?! You...We could have had an ally! Now we lost any hope of finding their hideout! You and Saïx...you two are the true Heartless right now. Ending his life just like that!" He hissed, letting go of Marluxia after a moment and turned away.

Why did he feel upset over Greed? He sighed again, fists clenching to control his anger. Those two are monsters... He whispered to himself, alreading hating the two of them.

Diazu

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:42 pm
((Not Greed! emo :<))

Marluxia's eyes immediately widened as he heard a voice behind him. He turned sharply to see an unmistakable Heartless. Pride. The short man spoke of a dire punishment, and Marluxia instantly summoned his scythe, but it was too late. Pride thanked the pink-haired ex-Nobody with a smile that Marluxia was seriously tempted to tear off with the blade of his weapon. He held back the urge as Zexion's Heartless dragged off his own.

Xaldin immediately burst into a fit of screaming, first holding him by his shirt, then turning, a cloud of rage over him still. Marluxia just ignored the ex-Nobody's rant and anguish. He had no idea what it was like to meet his Heartless, so how could he talk? How could this man, who had not even a single memory of his own abilties, yell at him for what had happened? Marluxia didn't have to explain what he had done to a man who had no memories of what he had even done in his past life.

A sudden rise of anger and frustration swelled inside the assassin. Marluxia swung his scythe, the pink blade slashing against the wall and barely missing Xaldin. His eyes narrowed in the sudden outburst.

Usually the man was calm in this type of situation but...the whole event just ticked him off. Greed could've had a chance!

An irritated sigh came out of his lips as his scythe disappeared, and without looking back, Marluxia stalked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

He wanted to calm down before the blade actually came in contact with somebody next time.  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games