Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:40 pm
Riku squinted at the newcomer. Long brown hair, a cruel scar across his nose and upper face...

"Leon?" He'd never met the man, but Sora had spoken of him before, often. "Oh my god!" He jogged to keep up, pacing beside the older man. There were a dozen questions he wanted to ask, but he decided to ask the most important one first as they trekked a long road toward the castle.

"Have you seen Sora?"  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:10 pm
Xigbar walked along, fairly oblivious to what was going on, as he still carried Zexion. He was wary of the castle, wary of this new man and...

"Wait, his name's Leon?" Xigbar asked as he looked over at Riku. "And who's... Sora..."

And then it hit him. Like a lot of things had been recently.

"You have to try and stop the Keyblade bearer from entering the castle, Xigbar, though I doubt you will do so." Saix told Xigbar, who hiccuped.
"You don't CONTROL me..." Xigbar said as he held up the bottle of Vodka and shook it at him. "I'm gonna... Go shoot somebody in the can..."
He staggered off with a loud, rousing chorus of a song called 'Hockey Monkey'.
Xigbar waited for the smaller, brown haired boy to enter the room. He coughed. "Sounds like you've been a bad BOY." He yelled as he appeared...

In a rush that made his head pound, Xigbar's memories came back. His eyes watered in pain as a dull throbbing filled his thoughts. He remembered EVERYTHING.

Including his own demise.

A tear slid down his face almost unknowingly as he shook his head. "I didn't die, I'm right here..." He said. His mind flashed back to the conversation everybody had through the internet. He had first dismissed it though it made him feel bad. But if his memories had returned... Then everything was true!

"Dude..." Xigbar said as he reached up with his free hand and rubbed at his eye. He waited for a good moment to bring this up with the others... So now appeared to be a good time as ever.

"Hey guys?" He said. "I... I remember everything now."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:07 pm
Riku turned around, his mouth slightly open, Leon forgotten. "Wh...what?"

He jogged back, taking Zexion from Xigbar's arms and setting him down on the ground for a moment before looking the sniper in the eyes. "Everything? You mean... even..." He couldn't bring himself to say it. At least, not again. Not after the chatroom incident. "Are you..." he shook himself mentally. Pull it together man! "You okay?"  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:13 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:59 pm

Xigbar reached up and rubbed at the side of his head. He didn't want to let Riku take Zexion, but he half trusted Riku.

Half.

He barely trusted himself now that he had his memories. He held the side of his head as he nodded to Riku's comment. "Yeah, dude, yeah, I'm all right. Things'll be fine..." He said as he looked towards Leon and narrowed his eye. Still ordering around. Xigbar rolled his eye and thought, 'Oi, dude, do it for Zexion. Erk... Ienzo. Like he told me when we talked on the internets.'

"Fine, fine, stop your commanding, drill Sergent. We're goin." Xigbar said as he walked along. He didn't comment on remembering things... For now, he felt, those things were best left alone...

BasslineRaver

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:45 pm
Aerith sat in Ansem's computer lab, deep within the heart of the castle. Leon had asked her to take down whatever information they could find. Nothing so far, most of the data was curropted.

She sighed and leaned back in her chair, letting the pen and notebook drop to the floor. Aerith had a headache, she had spent practically all night gathering the little information she could find.

And to make matters worse for her pounding skull, she heard nosies outside of the castle, a group of voices...one being Leon's but the rest were unreconizable.

oh...why now? I just want to rest.....

Aerith dragged herself out of the chair and through the corridors to the main entrance, she opened the door and saw the group.

"....Can I help you?...Leon? Who are they?"

((yus, Aerith will be in pink. Sorry its short, and possibly incorrect...I have to hurry and get back to school work ;_; )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:55 pm
Riku could do nothing but stare sadly at Xigbar's back as he walked away, irked by Leon's commando performance and hefting Zexion's body into his arms. It was only fair to switch off- and besides. He wasn't the one burdened by an inflow of lost memories.

He couldn't imagine what that felt like.

He wasn't sure he wanted to know.

"Leon wait-- up?" He stopped short, eyebrows raised in surprise as he stared upward at Hollow Bastion, shuddering at an inflow of his own memories of this place. He glanced down. Pink dress? Long braid? Must be Aerith. "Uh, hello?" he offered to the young, exhausted-looking woman. "I'd offer to shake hands, but I'm a little tied up at the moment," he said with a smirk, hefting Zexion's unconscious body a little to indicate his burden.  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:32 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:16 pm
Ienzo, thus far, had listened on in a sort of abject silence. He felt groggy with the potion beginning to work its magic, and thus, was completely spacing out. A particularly important conversation seemed to be taking place, as he was traded from Xigbar to Riku, but all that registered was that their mouths were moving. His dark blue eyes started slipping closed as they walked on, grogginess settling in deep, making him feel numb.

A door opened, and the breeze made his eyes open, a slightly irritated expression ruining his normally placid features. The feeling disappeared quickly, and he was traded off again, this time to the new man, Leon. The brown-haired man had a very brusque way of doing things, and his pace was hurried, almost jolting. Like he had some very important meeting he needed to attend. Who knew, maybe he did?

Well, it was awful kind of him to bring Ienzo down into the quiet rooms below wherever the heck they were. The ghost of a smile (albeit a tired one) curved up on his lips as he felt himself lowered onto a bed.

He reminded himself to thank Leon and everyone later.

There was silence for a moment, before Leon broke it, asking about his injuries. Ah good, that registered correctly. Ienzo's brow furrowed lightly, a troubled look appearing in his eyes.

"Heartless. Neoshadows."

Xandrei
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:52 pm

Xigbar half smiled to himself, mainly to assure his own mind from freaking out. He took a deep sigh and threw his hands behind his head. He followed Leon, Riku, Roxas and Zexion to the castle, lagging slightly behind. He felt uncomfortable with the strange looks Riku kept giving him. His feet shuffled as they climbed the stairs to the castle.

'... Zexion... Ienzo... You better take care of him.' Xigbar thought as he watched Leon take Zexion away.

Xigbar leaned up agains the wall of the room he was in. He shifted awkwardly on the look that Roxas was currently giving him. He wondered how everybody else was doing. He had been in contact with Axel recently, and he liked the man. Why anybody else really didn't was beyond him... He shrugged slightly and looked to the windows of the room.

"So..." he said in a low voice, glancing over at Aerith. "Why'd you bring us here, dudette? Know something that I don't? And I know a few things now, so... Don't go pullin a fast one one me, alright?" He smirked to himself. It was just a bit of his old personailty showing through that he was trying so despirately to squash out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:35 pm

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:47 pm
((rawr, I missed alot....stupid family hogging computer >_<))

Aerith watched as Leon dragged the injured man off, "Oh..." she put a hand over her mouth in a slight gasp...she wasn't fond of blood, "I'll be there soon, don't worry!" she turned back to the others and led them inside.

"This is Ansem's old castle" she turned to Roxas and pointed down a corridor, "Thats the way to the computer room, and there are many rooms here we've yet to completely fix." next she decided to anwser Xigbar's question, "Just wanted an update on what's going on....best to ask you guys, I guess." she turned to Riku,"How's Sora? We haven't heard a thing from Yuffie...is she ok? Do you know?"

Apprently it was her turn to do the questioning.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:11 pm
Riku sat on the floor, leaning back against a pillar. His fingers ran idly over the sleeve on his arm, tracing wrinkles and creases subconsciously. He closed his eyes for a moment, before snapping them open when the darkness threatened to crush him in dark dismal memory. He shifted his feet, pulling scratches from the stone floor.

Xigbar was different now. He wasn't so drastically different that their friendship would be over; he wasn't so different that he was behaving really differently...

But he had changed. And Riku was afraid of what else would change too. And what about when Roxas got all his memories back? And Zexion? And Saix and Axel and all the rest?

What lay ahead for them?  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:50 pm
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash