Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
What's your element? [NEW - Quiz - see JVCA's post, page 18] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:53 am
Considering that I only recently have found myself to be an Earth element (probably ninja ) and others are having trouble, Alex and I got our asses kicked by kato for not making the thread already, and since alex hasn't gotten there yet, I will now.

If you feel the need to post your element or ask for help finding which one you are most attuned to then we can probably help...

I ended up asking in another forum and me and kato decided I was probably Earth... and I'm glad I found out... Before I knew I didn't like fire as much as the others... but that was about all...

So if you want to know, just post^^

And if you are someone with knowledge on this subject... come back and help the newer members often, will ya? (I'll try to come back often aswell)

Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:27 pm
I'll be here to answer questions as well.  

Kato Kitoma

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:50 pm
I actually feel connected to all of the elements. Fire and water the most though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:08 am
Well, what is your sign, birthstone, and what geological features are in your area.  

Kato Kitoma

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:42 am
Aries (on the cusp of Aries and Pisces), Aquamarine, there's a lot of water around here (I live in Florida)... there's the Gulf of Mexico, a couple of bays, lake, creeks, etc. There's a lot of sand and a lot of trees.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:13 pm
That would make you a Water element then. ^.^ Congrats  

Kato Kitoma

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:42 pm
Hmm...I should look into my element. Although, that may be hard seeing as I don't know which birthstone is my "true" stone. I've been told three different things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:50 pm
What month were you born in?  

dark_angel_32189

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:04 pm
You can also determine your element by your birth number.

1- Fire
2- Water
3- Fire
4- Air
5- Air
6- Earth
7- Water
8- Earth
9- Fire

If you don't know how to find your birth number all you have to do is add up the numbers of the day you were born.

For example, say you were born on April 15, 1987...

You would add the numer of your month (4) to the day you were born (1 and 5, not together) and then add that to the year you were born (1, 9, 8, and 7, not all together). So it would look like this;

4+1+5+1+9+8+7

Add all of those numbers together to get 35. Then add 3+5 so that you get a single digit number, 8.

Thus, your birth number is 8 which would possibly make your element Earth.

You have to keep adding until you get a single digit number!

I personally think that there's no way to tell what your element is besides what you personally feel connected to. This is because there are so many supposed ways (zodiac, birth number, birth stone, etc) to tell what your element is and they almost always never all come out the same.

Like me for example, my zodiac sign is fire (but could also be water), my birth number is earth, my birthstone is water (at least I think that's what it is by what Kato said... I know nothing about birthstones and the elements that go with them... maybe Kato could give a list of them??).

Hopefully I haven't confused anyone...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:20 pm
I can only tell a few of them so here they are:

Garnet-Fire
Ruby-Fire
Amethyst-Air
Diamond-Spirit (Long story behind this one if you want the story just PM me)
Peridot-Earth
Jade-Earth
Emerald-Earth
Aquamarine-Water
Sapphire-Water

Those are the only ones I know and I'm only semi-sure on Amethyst. The way I figure it out is I look at a few things.

1) Zodiac
2) Birthstone
3) Geological Surroundings
4) Personal Connection

Take the average of the 4 (using Personal Connection as a kicker) to find your Element.  

Kato Kitoma

authenticsowilo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:46 am
-_- wierd I could've sworn I posted here...

Well...
By Zodiac I'm water, but I remembered that everyone goes by the Chinese Zodiac, in the true Zodiac I would be Gemini but for Chinese I'm Cancer

My Birthstone is Ruby

Geoligical surrondings?... Well I live near a beach and NZhas quite alot of beaches but also alot of plants and stuff,

Personal Connection?.... Well If this what you mean....

Water,
I'm terrified of the sea but when I'm near a quiet stream or river I sort forget about what I'm doing and just focus on the river like I'm drawn to it

Air,
I love the air and wind in m,y face
I wish that I were able to fly

Fire,
I feel as if I could just gaze at fire all day sometimes
I'm slighty scared of it's power though

Earth,
I'm not so strong ((Though it's sad to admit))
But I love like plants and stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:58 pm
Uhhh what animal are you in the Chinese Zodiac?  

Kato Kitoma

Hayate of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Fallen Angel Kato Kitoma
I can only tell a few of them so here they are:

Garnet-Fire
Ruby-Fire
Amethyst-Air
Diamond-Spirit (Long story behind this one if you want the story just PM me)
Peridot-Earth
Jade-Earth
Emerald-Earth
Aquamarine-Water
Sapphire-Water

Those are the only ones I know and I'm only semi-sure on Amethyst. The way I figure it out is I look at a few things.

1) Zodiac
2) Birthstone
3) Geological Surroundings
4) Personal Connection

Take the average of the 4 (using Personal Connection as a kicker) to find your Element.
Topaz please?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:13 pm
Hmm...by the looks of its chemical makeup, and common color, I THINK (NOT 100% positive though) it would be Earth, but I could be VERY wrong lol.  

Kato Kitoma

authenticsowilo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:44 pm
Fallen Angel Kato Kitoma
Uhhh what animal are you in the Chinese Zodiac?
Chinese= Cancer the Crab
Verus= Gemini the Twins  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas