Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
Die Boseburg - The BoE's Private Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:42 pm
Mr Legion
*Firmly squishes the bad taste beneath his heel, then scrapes it off on the skirting-board and leaves it for a butler to clean up*

What's this? A voice from the Colonies? Hally m'man, how do you find Australia? biggrin

Great. Ireland is a little piss hole in comparison. biggrin

There would be photos, but I havce yet to find a net cafe that allows me to do so. This one is running Windows XP Korea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:16 pm
...wow, this place is dead. AGAIN.

*Flails at thread.*

Liiiive! LIIIIVE! scream  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:40 pm
*Grabs a set of defibulators*

280! Clear!

*Shocks the forum*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:22 pm
xp  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:33 pm
Sure thing. I'm currently in Adelaide, I've been here a week and it's a really great city. Before that I was in Brisbane, which is equally great. The weather is so good, considering it's winter. People are great, beer is great (despite what people say - Aussies don't drink Fosters!). It is a country that everyone should visit at least once in there lives.

I'm looking at booking some tours and things, and they will be awesome - Uluru, Great Barrier Reef, Kangaroo Island, Great Ocean Road, stuff like that. Can't wait. smile

Postcards shall be sent soon (legionski, one is on it's way to you).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:29 pm
xp  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:57 pm
Well, here in Adelaide the drink of choice is Coopers Pale Ale (which I've developed quite a liking for), which you can't really get anywhere else, as Coopers is a local family owned brewery. In Brissie, I'm not really sure what most people drink, but the beer was also very good.

And most Aussies are decended from Irish, not Brits, they used to send us out here instead of jail. Once Australia became a good place to live, people would actually steal stuff in the hope of being transported.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:17 pm
Hallainzil
Well, here in Adelaide the drink of choice is Coopers Pale Ale (which I've developed quite a liking for), which you can't really get anywhere else, as Coopers is a local family owned brewery. In Brissie, I'm not really sure what most people drink, but the beer was also very good.

And most Aussies are decended from Irish, not Brits, they used to send us out here instead of jail. Once Australia became a good place to live, people would actually steal stuff in the hope of being transported.

Sounds like quite a deal to me. twisted  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:06 pm
It was. Didn't take the Brits too long to realise that perhaps transportation was a little too expensive a punishment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:11 pm
Stupid brits... biggrin

You gotta love 'em!  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:23 am
Yes indeed. Or of course, if you're Irish, hate them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:01 am
I just love that there's an actual place called Kangaroo Island.

I likes postcards. wink

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:47 pm
Oregon has Wizard Isle... and nothing will grow on its slopes or along the lake it sits in... love that, too. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:38 am
Rivvy, send me your address and I'll send you a postcard from there. I was there on Sunday, it's a really nice little spot, seals, penguins, sea lions. Awesome.

http://netsoc.tcd.ie/~dibbler5/pics/oz/

The KI pics start at about DSCN00550.jpg or so, and run until around 710.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:18 am
Mystrunner
Oregon has Wizard Isle... and nothing will grow on its slopes or along the lake it sits in... love that, too. smile

That sounds either wonderfully mysterious and magical, or dangerously radioactive. Like the site of an old wizard's tower from the Mage Wars.  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff