NOOOOOOOOOOO
  *cries*
  oh well life goes on.
View Results

Stuvart

O.G. Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:47 am
Forever Charmed (Series Finale)

After the death of their respective sisters, Piper and Billie go their separate ways, both determined to get their families back together. Piper and Leo have an emotional reunion before she enlists Coops help to travel back in time and change the events that led to the deaths of Phoebe and Paige. When the sisters are finally reunited, they all get a glimpse into what the future holds.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:48 am
im sorry to say thiss but this is the last episode in the last EVER series. crying  

Stuvart

O.G. Millionaire

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:16 am
stuvart
im sorry to say thiss but this is the last episode in the last EVER series. crying

...we know  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:22 pm
odd though. At the end when they are showing pictures of everyone how they DIDN'T EvEr HAVE A PICTURE OF PRUE!  

StrawBerryApple

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:36 pm
I think it was a part of her contract when she left or something. They never showed her face even when they did flashbacks of her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:42 pm
Knight of Shadows
I think it was a part of her contract when she left or something. They never showed her face even when they did flashbacks of her.
That sucks. That's a bad contract.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:40 pm
OMG I AM SO INLOVE WITH THE LAST EPISODE!!

Who else loved it? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:14 pm
Saiyajin-Neko

It was really well done!  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:23 pm
13lackMagic
Saiyajin-Neko

It was really well done!

^_^ I felt we got closure, I mean there are a few things you might wanna know more about, but all in all! I was impressed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:31 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
13lackMagic
Saiyajin-Neko

It was really well done!

^_^ I felt we got closure, I mean there are a few things you might wanna know more about, but all in all! I was impressed.
Yea, I felt it left room for spin offs, but it also made us feel like it was over... crying which was sad, but I feel that they should do another show.

Charmed: the next generation ^_^  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:23 pm
13lackMagic
Yea, I felt it left room for spin offs, but it also made us feel like it was over... crying which was sad, but I feel that they should do another show.

I know what you mean!! They could go one about Chris and Wyatt, like a small TV movie! In fact, they could do a bunch of mini movies for TV viewers, to see what their kinds go through, major things, or small funny ones too! XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:30 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
13lackMagic

I know what you mean!! They could go one about Chris and Wyatt, like a small TV movie! In fact, they could do a bunch of mini movies for TV viewers, to see what their kinds go through, major things, or small funny ones too! XD
That'd be so cool!!! ^_^  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Survey Report

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:34 pm
13lackMagic
Saiyajin-Neko
13lackMagic

That'd be so cool!!! ^_^
I would love to see that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:01 pm
we can only hope.

As much as i would like there to be a spin-off, I highly doubt it. I mean, other than friends, what other shows have had one?  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:13 pm
I dunno, Charmed and American Idol are the only shows I watch regularly. So now it will be American Idol and some new show?  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff