Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
KH1 and 2 THEME SONG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elraine Figarette

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:09 am
Yeah, I know what you mean. I know "Simple and Clean" by heart, but although I love "Sanctuary," I haven't been able to download it to iTunes so I can listen to it whenever I want to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:53 am
haha.
w0w.
is the japanese version of sanctuary [passion]
better??

cuz i never heard it. i wuld most definitly like to since u guys all say
its better.

but i believe some of u say u wuld refuse to listen to the english version. lmfao why is that. its in japanese. unless u know japanese [like myself] 3nodding and understand what they are saying.

actually i take that back.
b/c the japanese version of simple and clean is very pretty.
i luv it. lol.
so yea. i guess im siding with u guys. i shuld probly search for the japanese version. 4laugh

and go get an ipod lol  

YummieNan

saphiremomo

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:07 am
They have Passion at KHinsider.com

And actually, I read on Wikipedia that Sanctuary was written first, then Passion.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:05 pm
lol coolio.
whats KHinsider BTW??  

YummieNan

Punk_Girl37

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:32 am
They ROCK. Iam so adicted to My Sanctuary!!!! 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:38 am
If u get Lime Wire u can download and burn every theam song you can imagine on a CD.Thats what i do. biggrin smile heart 4laugh  

Punk_Girl37

xSalenx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Heartless._.Angel
both songs are really good. I'm getting addicted to My Sactuary.

HEHEHE....I was woundering if anybody else called it My Sanctuary....but really it is just Sanctuary. I was so addicted that I would keep restarting the game just to hear it. BUT I finally downloaded it. Listened to it 18 times in 1 day wOOt! Also I am mad that KH2 dosn't have the L1, L2, R1, R2, Select, and Start reset like KH. If so I would have listened to it a WHOLE lot more on the PS2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:59 pm
xSalenx
Heartless._.Angel
both songs are really good. I'm getting addicted to My Sactuary.

HEHEHE....I was woundering if anybody else called it My Sanctuary....but really it is just Sanctuary. I was so addicted that I would keep restarting the game just to hear it. BUT I finally downloaded it. Listened to it 18 times in 1 day wOOt! Also I am mad that KH2 dosn't have the L1, L2, R1, R2, Select, and Start reset like KH. If so I would have listened to it a WHOLE lot more on the PS2.

I listeneded for almost 2 day sin a row whee
I think it must be strange me.. because I still listen to the same playlist of my fave songs for years ago xP
*adds Passion to my favesongs blaugh *  

Mogcaiz

soccerplum29

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:45 pm
does anyone know where i can download Sanctuary from?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:21 pm
I like My Sanctuary. It gets stuck in my head alot  

Crusader Puffin

xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:39 pm
*sighs*

I love all six versions of the song equally. They are amazing, Utada is amazing. I don't think there is anything by her that is not amazing. lol. I do prefer Passion, but I do not mind Sanctuary at all. It's always getting stuck in my head, and I'm constantly listening and singing it.

The same did happen with Hikari and Simple and Clean. I loved all versions, but prefered Hikari the most (the fast version actually). ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:04 pm
I say BOOOOOOOO!!!! to the people u like sanctuary!!!! The Original name is Passion, and they changed the lyrics!!!! sanctuary doesn't hold together.

Simple and clean is good though. (theme for KH1)

both are morphed english versions of the original Japanese songs made by Hikaru Utada.

(Listen to sanctuary backward, u'll be suprised by the secret message)  

MrAsianK

Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:12 pm
I like both Hikari, and Passion, but Passion ish my favorite-st  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:31 pm
SMiNKLe
I also like Dearly Beloved, the song playing at the startup menu.

The updated version of Dearly Beloved on the KH2 start-up menu makes my heart squeal with immense joy! Considering I'm a music dork, the combinations of the oboe, the cello, and the rest of the chamber orchestra makes it even better than before! heart Yeah....I'm good. sweatdrop  

Iyashii

xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:51 am
I think the music in KH2 is way better than the music in KH1. I dunno, I just love it more. And yes Dearly Beloved makes me squeal everytime I hear it. I also love Waltz of a Diamond (music in Beast's Castle)...it's reather addicting...well to me anyway lol

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff