Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I'm sorry, but being religious, has recently sucked. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moliverio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:15 am
I will say it again. Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship, unlike Baptist Catholisism, and, Buddhist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:35 pm
[+match~stix+]
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS I THINK IT COULD HELP! =)!

First of all stop being religious and start living life =). No i don't mean stop following Christ i just think relgion was created by Satan to blind the world. Christianity is a way of a life .. the ultimate life =)

Secondly EVERY christian is hit with those questions! You just need to know how to answer them. Read the bible every day, it helps alot in answering. Secondly when they do ask you questions you don't know the answer to then basically tell them 'I can't answer everything all i know is my way of life is the best i know' explain why you are a christian and why it is so great!

Telling them to shut up is the worst thing to do. Your shutting them out when you should be excited to talk to them about Christ, afterall he did sacrifice himself to save them along with conquoring death amongst many other miracles xD plus your giving them what they want. In questioning you they are looking for a way to find faults in your beliefs .. they most definately think what you believe is stupid or doesn't make sense, it happens to everyone.

They probably don't fully understand the christian life style they will have a stereotype of what church is and what a christian is which may well be wrong. A friend called me a loser because i said i go to church three times a week then went on to say she would find it boring, i was confused as she has never truely experienced church therefore how could she find it boring? She basically has this idea of what church is and it's so far from the reality of Church life. This hurt me but i haven't told her. If what your friends are saying hurts then all you need to do is pray and show them love Please don't fall out with them over this. You need to be there for them in their times of need ready to show love and understanding just as Jesus does. =)

Erm anyway i hope some of that help at least a little please pm me some time i would love to chat with you about ... well everything i think i could really help you with some things.

lots of love and stuff <333
Stix
.x.

Whoa... that was long, but very helpful, thanks! ^_^  

Your-Face55

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:02 pm
Romans 5:3-5
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

(Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted. I hardly recognize anybody.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:32 pm
Moliverio
I will say it again. Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship, unlike Baptist Catholisism, and, Buddhist.
That is correct. True Christianity is not a religion, but I say it is reality.  

rockmanx

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:31 pm
it is really hard 2 believe in Christ these days,but dont let your friends pull u away from Him!Just let the light that God is show through u everyday and someday ur friends might want wat uve got biggrin  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff