Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
<3 Soquili Lovers Rock <3 (personals) MOVED TO SERVICES Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:59 pm
MOVED TO SERVICES GUILD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11808779
heart Soquili Lovers Rock heart

Welcome to the lovers rock, which is a giant bolder that is in a mountain cave. It has names and info scribbled in various clay/dyes written all over it of those who want to find a mate for their lovesick soquili.

When a mate is found for their soq, an indian will erase their soquilis info by rubbing it with a rock. (delete your post when you found a mate)

Please fill out the code below and post it in the thread.

Soq's Name:
Soq's Picture:
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
How do you want others to contact you?:
RP or non-RP?:
Flirt or Serious Relationship?:

heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:05 pm
Rules
1. Only post a personal if you had your soquili for 3 weeks (or they've been adults for 3 weeks)
2. Keep posts rated G
3. Do not post in this thread unless submitting a personal
4. If you find a mate, delete your post by clicking the x
5. If someone says NO to you..just let it be. Don't harrass them as to why they don't want to mate their pet with yours.
6. Adults only.. do not post personals for foals (see rule 1)
7. Only one post per soquili. Each soquili has to have a separate post
8. Do not 'shop' around for a mate. Once you decide on one, you must delete the post.. you may not leave it up.
9. Flirt means you just want to find another soquili for non-serious romance RP or non-RP..just a hook up. Serious means you actually want to build a relationship for your soq and then mate them.

If this personals thread is trouble it can be deleted without notice. I hope everything goes ok..and there won't be any problems.
(more if needed)

Soquili

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:38 pm
Soq's Name: Thera
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: First of all, Thera's best and foremost friend is Moir, a mare that pretty much... hates everything. Thera's mate needs to be able to put up with Moir because the two friends are more than often with each other. Thera probably wouldn't go with anyone that Moir couldn't stand, and would want Moir's approval, no matter how slight it is.
Thera is a passionate and loyal mare. She would be a devoted lover, and enjoys fiery, heated discussions sometimes. She needs someone who can stand up for themselves; the opposite of a subdued wimp, basically. Thera can also sometimes be calm and relaxed, but she is also easily bored, and is enthusiastic when being introduced to new wonders.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Gen 1, someone who can fly with her (with the exception of flutter -- I can't picture her with a mate smaller than her D: and I'd prefer alicorns to keep the "pure" ali line; if not, that's okay), unsoiled (no children, no other mate previously -- another crush is okay, though), and someone who can put up with her friendship with Moir. :3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM -- if I don't respond right away, it either means I'm too busy to respond, I'm still considering (and asking Polar if Moir would like the candidate ;D), or someone using my account opened my mail without notifying me D:
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious/Lifemates only.

Feel free to PM for a casual RP as well. Thera needs other friends 'sides Moiiiiir <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:59 am
Soq's Name: Kanti
Soq's Picture: User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kanti is extremely stubborn and a little fun crazy. She loves to debate and argue with any soquili. She can be a little stubborn in getting wants she wants (due to her adopted mother always letting her win ^__^ poor Alona). She utterly hates soquilis that think they are better than her or anyone else, and will either ingore them or argue. She loves to wear her beads in her mane and is constantly shaking her head to make them ring.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anyone who can put up with her and knows how to have fun. (Personally I would love a winged soquili due to woot! wings XD but thats just me, but I won't turned down any breed ^__^). A soquili that doesn't think about himself all the time, or treats her as if she is lower than them. Someone who will make her laugh and can have fun. But no she does not want a soquili who will not be faithful (nor do we want one that will breed with her and than leave).
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm, or aim (hanging gallow for aim)
RP or non-RP?: Serious RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either, as long as rp is invovled ^__^ (but I would really like a Serious Relationship ^__^)

And I know Kanti is co-owned, and for those who are a little discoraged by that, Kanti is co-owned with me and my younger sister. My sister doesn't like to rp, but wanted a soquili so I agreed to co-own with her, and if Kanti finds a mate and breeds we will co-own one basket ^__^. (Hence really my sister has no say in want Kanti does, she just there for my sisters sig XD)  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:42 am
Soq's Name: Riannel
Soq's Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Very calm and cool, she rarely loses her temper. That doesn't mean she doesn't like to have fun, she's a young Soquili, and likes to play when the situation allows it. Very kind, she tries to be friendly with everyone.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Simply someone that can talk to her, respect her, and have fun with.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
RP or non-RP?: RP. Lots of RP.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either or, whatever you wish. Lots of RP is good though.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff