21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Paige (She's so much better than Prue!)
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 38

Syrynity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Hello, I'm Syrynity but you can call me Syryn for short, I am a HUGE fan of Charmed, I have all the seasons, Books and Magazines. My favorite Character is Phoebe, she reminds me of me in some ways. I love all of them but Phoebe is so funny and clueless sometimes. If i had to choose a power it would have to be Paige's power to move things with her mind and orb anywhere in the world. I admire Prue's strength and how quick she is on her feet when danger is near. I love Pipers obsessive mentality and her kindness, she is also very strong. any way before I write a book I'm just gonna say "Charmed Rocks"!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:48 pm
Hi! I love charmed I have watched it from the begining umm you may call me whatever you wish. biggrin blaugh  

Fancy Charmed Angel

3,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

x0x_lyssa_x0x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 am
hey my names tash from the uk and im a big charmed fan! i have all the seasons on dvd i make vids on them {just search x0xp3x0x on youtube} i did havea froum but it sadley became unactive however my new froum seems to have charmed fans only now when its about alot of tv programs! also i make siggys on them smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:33 am
Hi! My name is Angelica, but you may call me Akane if you wish. Most people on Gaia do. I joined this Guild because I LOVE Charmed [obviously] . I've seen most of the episodes and I was hoping to learn more about what I missed.  

Akane Zexion

caroldanda7361

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am
User Image

Hello,

I'm an avid fan of Charmed since the beginning... I love Piper and Leo's love story smile

Thanks for accepting me here smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 am
Akane Zexion
Hi! My name is Angelica, but you may call me Akane if you wish. Most people on Gaia do. I joined this Guild because I LOVE Charmed [obviously] . I've seen most of the episodes and I was hoping to learn more about what I missed.

PM me for the episodes you missed... got all 8 Seasons on the DVD, can tell you about an episode but can't email them to you... what I could do is to help you find them on the internet, like on YouTube smile  

caroldanda7361

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

x0x_lyssa_x0x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 am
Akane Zexion
on youtube i have the epi sense and sense abilty  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:34 pm
x0x_lyssa_x0x
Akane Zexion
on youtube i have the epi sense and sense abilty

Really? Thanks. I'll check it out.  

Akane Zexion

Metalic Vapor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 am
Just call me Dark or whatever, it doesn't really matter to me sweatdrop Anyway my favorite characters are Piper and Chris. I mostly joined so I could join a good rp. I can never find any good ones anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 pm
I am new here and yay! Piper is definately the best of the four Charmed sisters. My name is Phyrra and I am glad to be here.  

Phyrra

mai1001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm
Yo! My fave character is Phoebe but I love Piper's ability to freeze time and blow things up. Name's Mai1001 but y'all can call me any name you wish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 pm
hey, i'm tyler_what123
my fav character is phoebe, but i like prue's powers the most  

jumbo_45

KittiePink

3,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:28 am
*waves* Howdy, I'm new here. ^_^ Thank you so much for allowing me to join! ^_^ I've watched Charmed since the 1st season.. up until the end, and still watch the Reruns. heh. ^_^; . Prior to Paige's arrival, my favorite character would have to be Piper.. after Paige's arrival, Paige.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff