Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mech Home
Hello, please take a seat. - Magical cave of happifying. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Monkei]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:29 am
Maybe you should this time? And even if you do fall out of contact, at least you'll have told her how you feel, and you won't have that worry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:36 am
I really wish I could do that.
I hate myself for being mean at her sometimes and I don't treat her the way I should. I don't understand myself but I cannot help it.

thoughtless`
Crew

[Monkei]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:00 pm
That's something you should talk about too. (:

Why not give her a call now?

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:01 pm
Heres my last problem for today:

Whenever I think of my old "friend" I always get depressed/sad. It reminds me of all the good times we had just wiped away with no remorse. Why must I feel this?  

dfsdfgr563453sddghuj5y3sa

Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:54 pm
[Tie]
How come you three are having fights with your friends ? D:

Well, It's not really a fight.
    She's just angry with me.
    But I'm fixing it... sort of.
    It's stupid anyway.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend is just being super moody latley
and keeps snapping and yelling at me for stupid things.
I'm just a bit sick of it.
I'm hoping by Monday, things will be better.
:S

User Image

cheekybaby16

Reavyan

Aged Hellraiser

15,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:48 pm
cheekybaby16

My friend is just being super moody latley
and keeps snapping and yelling at me for stupid things.
I'm just a bit sick of it.
I'm hoping by Monday, things will be better.
:S

User Image

Well you could try telling her that she's hurt your feelings with her behaviour. Maybe she wasn't aware of what she was doing. I know it sounds a bit after-school special, but sometimes the simplest answer is the best one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:50 pm

I'm just going to see how she is tommorrow first.
Haha girls and their mood swings.
=P

User Image

cheekybaby16

thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:23 am
I know this sounds stupid but... I'm a Finn. We're not open and... often called 'unsocial'. But the thing is that we don't show our feelings, we don't do that hugging and kissing without meaning it. D:' I don't know.
Maybe I'm just worster than others when it comes to showing my real self and feelings.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:53 am
Maybe, but then, maybe that's what she's doing? She's pretended to be really excited about her school and stuff to hide how much she loves you as a friend.

It feels like you're confused about things, and unfortunately, the only way to get un-confused is to talk to her about it, and ask what's happening.

[Monkei]

Pintendo64
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:49 pm
Ok, Pintendo's gonna give a hench wench. gonk

[This is very long and quite confusing.]

One of my best friends on Gaia-online, Noir Asuka, and I had a falling out at the beginning of March. We have beeen friends for about a year and a half before this. We were very close and talked about all sorts of things, and I often drew him art whilst he sent me music that reminded him of me, etc. He is younger than me by 2 years, and I have loved him strongly, but in a strictly friend way, and I would never even think of loving him any other way.

It struck me as odd when I noticed that he had a girlfriend (it became apparent when Gaia implemented the new Profile system) and that he had failed to ever talk to me about her, but I figured that if he didn't find it important then it wasn't a big deal. However, an artpiece I did for a sample which showed Noir and I sitting very close together prompted Disaster Femme, another friend of mine, to tell me to watch out for the girl, and said that his girlfriend had begun 'Post Stalking' her after thinking Noir and her had had a more-than-friendly relationship.

I was never post-stalked by this girl, but I went to talk to Noir the next day and I was very, very cautious. I have a tendancy to pull myself away from males when I find out they have a girlfriend, and I also never push myself onto them (ie, flirting with intent etc), so I don't see why she would suspect anything, but anyway. I pretty much withdrew any kind of roleplay (hugging etc) in that conversation, and Noir became very...strange.

He asked me why I was being awkward, and I brought up the subject Femme had mentioned earlier, about Zodes, his girl. He got quite angry at Femme and claimed that he had now lost 'the only person he trusted anymore', which was me. We then had a conversation lasting 3 hours which consisted of him claiming that I had done something wrong to him, and that he couldn't talk to me like before because of what I now knew.

The thing is, I wasn't acting any differently than before I found out, but because of his anger towards me, I didn't know how to act, really. I tried asking him what I could do to make things O.K again, but all he could say was that we could never talk again, never be the same.

Usually, I'd get angry as well; fight back, deny ever liking him, block him, something. But the way we parted was so sad. We didn't block eachother on anyything. Nothing changed.

We just didn't exist to eachother anymore.

He was the first person, it was the first conversation, that I haave ever sat and cried about whilst on the computer. Sad as that is, he is the only person I never wanted to lose.

And he told me that I would forget, that after a while I would neever care about him again. But those nights were so painful. I couldn't imagine or cope not talking to him at 3am when something happened. He knew about my boyfriend, and at that time I was still only at my 'crush' stage, and we would giggle about it and talk about what to do. But there wouldn't be any more of that at all.

It's only recently that we have plucked up the courage to talk again. He left a small message on my Myspace, so I opened the box, closed my eyes and typed 'Hi.'...

And he responded, 'I've been opening and closing this box 6 times every day this week, not knowing what to say but wanting to say it'.

So I'm so happy that we both missed eachother and we both wanted things to work again, even if he did hurt me.

But now I'm wondering if it is gonna be worth trying for. Do you think he'll hurt me? He's always said I'm the one person he least wanted to push away from me. But the hurt that he caused me is stopping me from letting myself be myself with him again. Sure, it's early days. But I miss those old days, and I'm not sure if we'll eever get it back again, and I want that so bad.

DD: No-one's gonna read this. But it's the first time I've talked about it AT ALL to anyone, neevermind a whole guild fulla people. D:  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:15 am
I have a problem too. I'll put it into a short version.

Today when I was at school,me, my friend and her boyfriend went to the library becasue it was raining. My friend wanted to help the library ladies and they decided to put her at this desk by the front door. She got bored by herself so she brought me over.

We talked and did what best friends do (Be idiots) and the her boyfriend came over and said: "Why is she aloud there but I'm not?" My friend explained that she was getting bored by herself and then he stormed off.

She went after him but he ignored her. I think, just becasue she would rather talk to me becasue we haevn't been able to hang out for ages, I've upset him

Me and Tabitha have been friends for over 6 years now and I'm afraid that over that stupid thing I'm ruining their relationship.

If you are too lazy to read that, I'm afraid I'm breaking up my friend and her boyfriend.

B]o[n]e[s

My Bishie

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:07 am
I have a small problem too.
I have this hate-love thing going on to a close, very close, friend of mine.
I love her, but sometimes she does or says things that can really hurt me, I try to tell her that she does hurt me sometimes but it often feels like she don't care so much.
She can be really mean sometimes, I don't think she realize how the things she say can hurt people.

I don't want to be with her when there's other people around that we know, 'cause then she is a totally different person, I like the person she is when she is alone with me.

I know this is not such a big problem, but I'm just glad I got that off my chest. <3

Love this thread btw, very good idea!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:27 am
Pintendo: I read the whole thing and I'm speechless. Internet relationships, no matter how deep or meanningless they are, are always hard. That's why I try not to make them too real, I don't want to be hurt. Being hurt by someone is every day but when it is someone you cannot see and meet for real it comes more complicated. I'm trying to stay as funfunfunnothingreal friends with everyone but isn't easy at all. Me and Claire became really close, she's my soul sister but we're slowly falling apart. I wish I could say something else to you, but unfortunately I have no ideas how to help you. ):

thoughtless`
Crew

Pintendo64
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:14 pm
3nodding Thankyou anyway, Snowpot. I wasn't so much looking for advice, just more of a chance to get it out. But typing is one thing, and talking is another. I think I will try and articulate my feelings to someone one day and release it, because it still makes my heart heavy.

If you love Claire enough you will be willing and persevere in your relationship. If I didn't care about Brian (Noir) then I wouldn't be upset to this day. I wish you best of luck, sweetie.  
Mech Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff