Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:31 pm
User Image

Official Rules and Guidelines for The Legend of Zelda Hangout (aka TLoZH)

arrow Obey all GaiaOnline Terms of Service (ToS) and Rules
arrow Treat all members the way you'd like to be treated (I.E. the Golden Rule)
arrow Any discrimination against others based on gender, opinions, political stance/party, religion, race, sexual orientation, disability, etc WILL NOT BE TOLERATED (In Gaia ToS)
arrow Respect and obey all mods and crew (we're nice!!)
arrow Please stay on topic in threads (generally..... ;D). This is a very flexible forum, so it's usually alright for topics to get appropriately chatty as inspired by the original topic (with other themes sometimes brought up in conjunction). But please do try to stay within the general realms of the subject. This is less strictly enforced in the main Hangout forum, and of course anything goes in the Chatterbox.
arrow Please do not take artwork, banners, pictures, fanfictions, roleplays or anything else of that sort without the ORIGINAL owner's permission (RELEASED official images that are already circulated and available on the Web are fine)
arrow Please don't post pictures or text over PG-13 ratings (you may link to things offsite that might be more mature but PLEASE GIVE A SPECIFIC WARNING)
arrow Moderately mature language is okay. Put asterisks in anything you feel is too much (PG-13+; the "n" word, etc is NEVER ok even with asterisks); if you don't like to read/see any "dirty words", then make sure you've turned on Gaia's word censor in your settings.
THIS AIN'T YO GRANDMA'S HOUSE, SUNNY JIM
arrow Please don't discuss other games, etc UNLESS you are in the general gaming forum
arrow Please don't post repetitive threads! They will be moved to the recycle bin and locked. Check the forums and subforums to see if any topics similar to ones you want to post about already exist.
arrow Please create/put certain topics in the appropriate subforums, and read the guidelines for that subforum before doing so!! For example, no anime or manga topics outside of the Theater and Library subforum. The Hangout main forum is for any Zelda-related discussion (like a Zelda GD xD). Any misplaced topics will be moved; this may occur without prior notice.
arrow If their are any problems or issues you feel need addressing, please CONTACT THE CAPTAIN, VICE CAPTAINS OR A TLoZH MOD BEFORE getting a Gaia Mod. We are your first line of defense; should we need to call on a Gaia Mod, we will make that decision.
arrow Don't beg for gold, items, etc or advertise any independent quests, guilds, RP forums, etc, except in the Chatterbox subforum
arrow Please be mindful of page-stretching, feel free to do it for fun in the Chatterbox, but nowhere else please
arrow At this time please do not post any links to scans/scanlation websites, cartoon/anime streaming sites, or other "free sharing" sites....we don't want to get anyone in trouble, including Gaia. Exceptions may be made depending on content; for example, ZREO and Youtube are still okay. Links to previews, trailers, etc are generally fine as well.

arrow NEW DONATIONS POLICY: Please DO NOT send gold to the guild directly; we have plenty in the account and all it can be used for is the sending of guild announcements, adding subforums, etc. We NEED gold to finance our annual contests and similar events, and since we can't use the account funds for such things we ask that if you are so kind as to donate to TLoZH, please send your donation to Zashiye, the mule account/treasurer. Click HERE to get to Zashiye's profile and start a trade. We DO accept both gold and item donations. THANK YOU!!

NOTE: [.Torina.] and Akeyami DO NOT accept random unknown friend requests, even from TLoZH members. We'd like to know who you are first (:

Consequences of Breaking Main Rules
arrow 1st-3rd Offense(s)-Official Warning, deletion of offensive post or topic, etc
arrow 4th-5th Offense(s)-Severe Warning and a One-Week Probation, which means that for one week the offender's activity is strictly monitored and if they do anything else out of line during that time, they're banned. BUT the offender MAY resubmit a new form one week after being banned (the FIRST time) asking to be in the guild again and promising to behave. IF I approve, they MIGHT be let back in.
arrow 6th Offense-occurring anytime after the probation OR after being let back into the guild, the offender will receive the cold shoulder and a permanent ban. Any topics that they made will be deleted. Any requests to rejoin the guild will be ignored at this point.

Depending on the severity of the offense, the Captain reserves the right to demote or ban any offending member regardless of their relative offensive history. This is cited in Gaia's Guild-related FAQs and code of conduct. IE If you get banned and go whining about it to an actual Gaia Mod, they will not help you.

For reference you can check out the Gaia Guilds Rules and FAQ page HERE

MODERATORS, ANY AND ALL RULE EDITS/ADDENDUMS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE CAPTAIN. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PAGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Please Obey Miss Link cuz she is a deity here, hail Miss Link!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyro_Link

Unbeatable Survivor

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Pyro_Link

YES * bows down LOW to Miss Link* your hyrulieniss * hand her a pack of mintos* MINTOS MINTY FRESH!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:06 pm
I dont bow!  

Koneko Momo-hime

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:10 pm
Kagra123
Pyro_Link

YES * bows down LOW to Miss Link* your hyrulieniss * hand her a pack of mintos* MINTOS MINTY FRESH!!!!
HOKAY, thanks so much guys  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:11 pm
hmmmmm? revolution?  

Koneko Momo-hime

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:26 pm
Soraxas
hmmmmm? revolution?
isnt that wii???  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:32 pm
Kagra123
Soraxas
hmmmmm? revolution?
isnt that wii???

Noooooooo revolt against Miss link  

Koneko Momo-hime

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:39 pm
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
hmmmmm? revolution?
isnt that wii???

now why would we do that Miss Link is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:41 pm
Kagra123
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
hmmmmm? revolution?
isnt that wii???

I will not bow  

Koneko Momo-hime

Pyro_Link

Unbeatable Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:25 pm
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
hmmmmm? revolution?
isnt that wii???

I will not bow

it would be considerate to bow to her, you don't have to but as they say; it is not wise to provock the tiger

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Pyro_Link
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
hmmmmm? revolution?
isnt that wii???

I will not bow

it would be considerate to bow to her, you don't have to but as they say; it is not wise to provock the tiger
ya I agree... revolting against the guild maker would probly get you banned... and thats just rude!!  

l h i p p o l

Koneko Momo-hime

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:58 pm
Bannana frenzy!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:21 pm
Soraxas
Bannana frenzy!!!!!!!!!!
ok knock yur self out..... domokun  

l h i p p o l

Koneko Momo-hime

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:54 pm
Kagra123
Soraxas
Bannana frenzy!!!!!!!!!!
ok knock yur self out..... domokun

k*shoots bannana the wrong way* ahhhhhhhhh its in my eyes!!!!!!!  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff