23%
 23%  [ 7 ]
no
76%
 76%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 30

X - S o o t t - X

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:57 am
Ok im not 5 im 15 so dont think im a baby when I ask this question ok I really wanna know. Where do animals go when they die? Does anyone know cause I have always wondered and would like to know thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:21 am
O and now I have anouther question.

Ok there is a guy on my bus. He is a christian but he belives that every other church besides his is going to hell (I dont know if he means his church or his kind of church(pentacostal). He says that judging is not roung and I don't know what to think. Is judging roung cause I think it is.

(I do go to a Pentacostal church but not the same as him)  

X - S o o t t - X

christian chick

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:38 am
Try reading this for your first question.
http://www.truthwalk.com/Feedback/animals.html  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:22 pm
christian chick
Try reading this for your first question.
http://www.truthwalk.com/Feedback/animals.html
Thank you  

X - S o o t t - X

rockmanx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:00 pm
bobby_the_slave
Ok im not 5 im 15 so dont think im a baby when I ask this question ok I really wanna know. Where do animals go when they die? Does anyone know cause I have always wondered and would like to know thank you.

No man truely know that answer.
Ecclesiastes 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

But we do know there will be animals in heaven.

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

I would safely beat their spirits go to Heaven like our souls return to heaven.

This will answer better then that link. That link is not showing no bibical proof of the animal spirit or where they go. Stick with the Bible and not some man's opion and you'll be better off.

As for the "Ecclesiastes 3:18-21" talked about in the link. Most of the book of Ecclesiastes, specially 3:18-21 is talk about the flesh man and this flesh world. Only a few parts talk about the spirit and those are made very clear.

As for the second one, their are people who believe if you are not of their denomonation, you can't get into havean.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:50 pm
rockmanx
bobby_the_slave

Ecclesiastes 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

This will answer better then that link. That link is not showing no bibical proof of the animal spirit or where they go. Stick with the Bible and not some man's opion and you'll be better off.

As for the "Ecclesiastes 3:18-21" talked about in the link. Most of the book of Ecclesiastes, specially 3:18-21 is talk about the flesh man and this flesh world. Only a few parts talk about the spirit and those are made very clear.

As for the second one, their are people who believe if you are not of their denomonation, you can't get into havean.
Thank you  

X - S o o t t - X

christian chick

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:30 pm
rockmanx
bobby_the_slave

yeah, you'd better stick with that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:07 pm
No prob but what I want to know is what other wonderful thing are there and if the dinos will be there too. I know not of any proof that dinos will be there, but I'm not saying they won't either. It is our Father's kingdom, and He can have what ever He wants there.  

rockmanx

11Catching_Stars11

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:16 am
Well, the first one's a hard question. XD
But i have always been raised to believe that animal's that are here on earth don't go to Heaven cause they don't have any free will, they can't speak and they're not human but some people believe otherwise so i don't really know. ^^ I'd like to think they go to heaven. It's a very tough question indeed.
But there are going to be animals in Heaven because the bible says so. rockmanx showed ya the scriptures where they refer to animals being in heaven.

And about the second question.
Well, it's not right to judge other people at all! The bible has lots of scriptures saying that you shouldn't judge your brother, that it's only God's place to judge his works and heart.
And just because someone doesn't go to an Assembly of God but goes to a Baptist church or a person goes to a Pentecostal church and the other person sitting next to him goes to a Lutheran church instead doesn't mean that person is going to hell just cuz they believe some things a little differently then others.
Just as long as people believe in God, accepted Jesus into their life, is trying to live by the ten commandments and try to be the best person they can be then i believe they're going to heaven, no matter what denomination they are.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:26 am
bobby_the_slave

well it says in the bible that jesus will bu riding on a mustang and either it meens a car or a horse.  

NoranRedTalon

NoranRedTalon

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:30 am
bobby_the_slave
O and now I have anouther question.

Ok there is a guy on my bus. He is a christian but he belives that every other church besides his is going to hell (I dont know if he means his church or his kind of church(pentacostal). He says that judging is not roung and I don't know what to think. Is judging roung cause I think it is.

(I do go to a Pentacostal church but not the same as him)

as long as you are a true beliver than you will go to heaven thr R pretenders that make christian into a velcro patch and when the right people are around they are using our lords name in vane then they go to church and act holy  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:20 pm
judgment is wrong, either way, its in the bible, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is the Lord, Christ Savior, and ask for forgiveness for your sins, then you will go to heaven. only God can judge, n to pass judgement, judgment shall b passed upon you, as for the animals...i con answer that, i mean...look at me...I'M STUPID! lol hope i helped your second question.  

thrashmetaljunkie

I_saw_the_Light!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:25 pm
...Does it really matter...? confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:04 am
For the second question, everyone who accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior will go to Heaven. It doesn't matter if your penacostal(sp?) or baptist or w/e.  

sk8er061191

I_saw_the_Light!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:41 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items