Do you know?
  yes
  no
View Results

Curium

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:02 am
bobby_the_slave
O and now I have anouther question.

Ok there is a guy on my bus. He is a christian but he belives that every other church besides his is going to hell (I dont know if he means his church or his kind of church(pentacostal). He says that judging is not roung and I don't know what to think. Is judging roung cause I think it is.

(I do go to a Pentacostal church but not the same as him)

Oh my goodness. I am a pentecostal...sort of. But yeah, he probably meant his "church" as in pentecostals. I really dislike that type of thought. It's not true. I've never been taught/told at my church that pentecostals will be the only christians that go to heaven. Judging is wrong. It says so in the Bible.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."~Luke 6:37-38

Basically meaning however you judge people on Earth is how God will judge you when you get to Heaven. If you judge someone and condemn them because they have a birth defect, then God will find a defect in you and judge you according to that....at least..that's my take on it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:19 am
bobby_the_slave

Ok there is a guy on my bus. He is a christian but he belives that every other church besides his is going to hell (I dont know if he means his church or his kind of church(pentacostal). He says that judging is not roung and I don't know what to think. Is judging roung cause I think it is.

Your friend needsn to understand that when Jesus died he died for the entire world, not only for pentecostals. This may sound hard, but I'm a pentecostal too. Some people use to send other people to hell in place of praying for them or talking to them about God. Jesus is seeking for people who are pure of heart, truly believers of Him. I remember a song that's in spanish, but I'll try to translate: "It doesn't matter which church you're going, if you're behind the "calvario", If you're heart is as mine, take my hand and my brother you'll become".  

Hime Maru

rockmanx

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Sadly, there are people who teach that if you are not part of their denomonation, you cannot be saved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:36 pm
bobby_the_slave

Some people love to separate into factions. It isn't right. Those who profess faith in Jesus are saved. Period.  

songsparrow

chewmynails

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:46 pm
God is love.
I love my pets.
My pets love me.
I believe that the spirit of love will absolutely go to God, the origin of that love. Whether it is me, my pet, or a flower.
The lord god made them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:53 am
Erm, i'm pretty sure they go to heaven. I dunno there is a bible verse what says 'everything that has breath praise the Lord' or something along those lines.

As for the judging, it's wrong. Only God has the right to judge as He is perfect whereas we are with fault there are versus i'm just not sure of them. I believe the boy is wrong about only pentecostal christians going to heaven God knows the hearts of everyone so he knows whether they truely love Him no matter what catagory of christian they belong to. I also believe being a pentecostal christian is the best way, it's alot more fun and you feel alot closer to God. Some christians don't believe in the Holy spirit, as in speaking in tongues or being drunk in the spirit and stuff. I just reckon it's alot more enjoyable you get to jump around and praise God with all you have whereas in some churches this would be looked down on =p  

Tarack Ollama

LearningtoBreath63

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:11 pm
they probably go to heaven. god created them, god loves them, so why not. at my church they do a blessing of the animals. so i'll ask them, but wh bless something that has no hope for eternal life, so they must go somewhere.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff