Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:38 pm
The nicker made him flinch a little and he made a face of panic, though still he didn't look at her. Maybe if he just edged away, he could leave without too much drama. Chogan was horrible shy, especially with mares.

He started to slowly slink off towards the trees, ears flicking backward to pick up any noises she might make.

Please don't talk to me...please don't talk to me...  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:53 pm
Firefly furrowed her eyebrows slightly. He was ignoreing her. Well now, she'd just have to change that now wouldn't she? She didn't like being ignored, that was the truth. Especially by stallions.

She flicked her tail and trotted around infront of him, stopping him from getting into the trees. Eyeing him slightly, she snorted a bit of air through her nostrils. "Now now, is that anyway to treat someone who's trying to get your attention?" Her eyes lidded slightly as she looked at him.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:19 pm
Chogan was certain he was homefree until suddenly a black form stepped in front of him, neatly blocking his escape route. His eyes widened in shock and he recoiled, ears pressing back.

"I didn't mean to bother you," he stammered as he pulled his head back as far as it would, turning his face away from her again. "I was just leaving, so if you're coming to yell at me, I'm sorry. Terribly sorry...I'm leaving!"

A faint red blush was rising on the red portion of his cheeks. Now he was embarrassed AND nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:54 am
Firefly sighed and shook her head lightly. Tossing her head a bit, her mane flailed around her head before settling against her neck. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, giveing him a good look over.

"You weren't bothering me..." She said it calmly but with a slightly stern torn in her voice. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her as she stood there. "Maybe I don't want you to leave, and I haven't come to yell at you so no need to be sorry."

She smirked lightly as his faint blush and took a few steps towards him. He was a pretty good looking stallion even if he had the personality of a nervous foal.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:45 pm
Chogan looked everywhere BUT at her as the stern tone was taken to heart and his legs froze accordingly. He still wanted to leave, but he felt like he ought to not try it...he was easily intimidated.

"I...uh..." he stuttered, ears flicking back and forth like the pendulm of a clock, as he -finally- peeked at her from the corner of his eye and furrowed his brow with self-concern. "You don't want to talk to me, if that's what you want. Really. I'm boring. Really....really."

The blush continued to burn fiercely and he didn't bother to try to and hide it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:43 pm
Firefly took a few more steps towards him, her tail giveing a few lazy sweeps across the grass behind her. She stood only a couple feet away from him and lidded her eyes slightly.

Noticeing he wasn't exactly looking at her, she snorted lightly. Shifting her weight onto her back legs, she relaxed slightly. It might take a while to get him to not be so nervous so she'd figure she'd stand atleast somewhat comfortable dureing the whole thing.

Her smirk grew as he spoked and she raised her eyebrow again. "Oh, I don't think you're boring. I bet you're probably very interesting."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:55 pm
Yayoi
The dark mare had wandered slightly far away from her normal area of roaming her meadow which was near her two leggers teepee in the forest. She felt like being a bit adventerous today and figured this would be the only way to do it.

As she walked along, her long tail flowed behind her. Giveing it a few flicks, it rustled some sprouts of grass that were around her. Her movement was slow and flowing like water. She peered around with her dark red eyes, seeing if she could spot anyone nearby. Seeing no one at the moment, she continued on her way, but kept an open ear for the sounds of others.

SummerRaven
He had left Milkshake's colorful little home to wander off on his own again. The stallion didn't really have a place he could call home, and didn't want to be a bother to the mare by staying at her place forever. It was about time Bliss went out on his own and found a place to go. Although the dark male didn't really know where he was going...he just kept right on wandering around, searching for something, anything. Perhaps someone to talk to as well.

Yayoi
Firefly stopped wandering and stood there in the middle of a large span of grass. Her head lifted high so that she could see for a distance. She scanned the area around her, her eyes lidding slightly. After a moment, she tossed her head. Her long black and silver mane flailing around her head before settling back against her slender neck.

Shifting her weight on her legs, she relaxed for the moment. Leaning her head down, she nipped at some of the grass around her. Her ears twitching this way and that as she listened silently.

SummerRaven
As he continued to walk aimlessly, the young stallion spotted a mare not to far off from where he was. She was dark. Darker then him in fact, so at first Bliss just stared. He wasn't to fond of dark things, he loved brightly colored thing a whole lot more. But this mare was interesting. Who was she?
Curiously, Bliss made his way over to her, trying to keep himself hidden. If she was dangerous in any way, he didn't want to be the victim. If this mare wanted to talk, she would have to approach him.

Yayoi

Firefly's ears snapped backwards as she heard someone approaching. Her head instantly snapped up and she looked towards where the other was approaching. Another stallion it seemed. It always seemed that she was running into stallions more than other mares. But that didn't bother her too much, it was just a simple fact she'd thought about a few times.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at the stallion. She was acessing the situation and giveing him a good look over. Wondering how she should approach this stallion.

SummerRaven
Bliss just stood there staring at the mare with his head cocked to one side. Would she come and talk to him, or would he have to make the first move? And why was she so darkly colored? That definatly made the mare stick out among all the bright colors around them.
Impatiently, Bliss took a few steps forward and smiled warmly at the mare. "Hello..." He said, a tiny hint of confusion in his voice as he spoke.

Yayoi
She raised an eyebrow and continued to analys him. Her tail gave a few flicks side to side as she watched him come closer. Firefly lidded her eyes slightly and watched him.

As he spoke, her ears perked forward and the corners of her mouth curled as she surpressed a small smirk. "Why hello there..."

SummerRaven

The stallion felt a lot better about approaching this mare and took a few more steps towards her. "Who are you?" Bliss asked her, sounding rather demanding. He couldn't help it though, he didn't exactly know a lot of things. A few more steps towards the mare, his purple eyes still locked on her dark colors, Bliss waited for her to answer.

Yayoi
Firefly's eyes lidded a bit more. My my, wasn't he demanding? This wouldn't do. It was one thing to be strong, but being demanding for names and such, that just wasn't right in Firefly's mind. Besides, she did prefer more submissive stallions anyways.

She snorted lightly, her ears flicking back for a moment. "The names Firefly. And just who are you?"

SummerRaven
Bliss grinned stupidly at Firefly as she spoke to him, he had no idea what to expect with this mare, the last one he met was very kind to him. She didn't mind the fact that he was ignorant, Milkshake helped him with anything. Would this one be different? "I'm Bliss. It's a pleasure, Miss Firefly. May I ask why your so darkly colored? I mean, don't you perfer to be brightly colored?" The stallion asked her, looking down at his own coat, wishing he wasn't so dark himself.

Yayoi
Firefly blinked and choked back some laughter. What an odd question. Shuffling her hooves for a moment to get into a more comfortable standing position, she took in a deep breath. Her smirk had grown slightly so now it was a bit more visible.

"Heh, I didn't choose to be of a dark color. I was born this way. It doesn't really matter to me what color I am. Sure, being darker means you get hotter easier when in the sun, but seriously...I'd rather be a dark color than something that stands out like a sore thumb."

SummerRaven
Bliss nodded as he listened to Firefly speak. So you don't choose to be what color you are...that would make some sense. He shrugged, "Sorry if my question was wierd..." The stallion said rather shyly. This mare didn't seem anything like Milkshake at all, her colors matched her personality. "I guess I have to understand what you mean, because I'm dark too. So Miss Firefly, do you have a home...or do you wander like me?"

Yayoi
Firefly shook her head slightly, her small smirk still on her lips. "It's fine. I just thought it would have an obvious answer. I guess you need things pointed out to you sometimes."

Her tail snapped back and forth then hung against her hinde legs. "I do have a home. It's a small meadow a ways away from here. It's near where my two legger lives in the forest. I wander away from it occasionally but I always return to it."

SummerRaven
He didn't really like the smirk that the female held, it just made him feel rather awkwarded by the whole deal, as if she was about to do something bad. Shaking the thought out of his head, Bliss blushed a deep shade of red which was easily hidden by his dark coat.
"Yes, I do need things explained to me. I just don't get a lot of things most of the time."
Listening to her speak again, the stallion suddently wished he remembered where he was supposed to be living. He refused to call it his home, but it was there when needed.
"Well, it's good you have a home. I don't really...I mean I do but I don't want to stay there. It just doesn't suit me." Bliss grinned slightly, still somewhat admiring Firefly's colors.

Yayoi
Firefly still kept that smirk on her lips, though she took a few steps towards him. Her tail had started moveing back and forth again, only slower this time. "Poor thing. Well hopefully you have someone who's around you most of the time to explain things."

She flicked her left ear a few times as she listened to him talk. "Most choose not to stay in one spot for long. I prefer my meadow over wandering because it's fairly secluded and hardly anyone comes there."

SummerRaven
Bliss glared at her as the mare approached him, a little confused by her attitude. Was she nice? It seemed so. Or did she have 'evil' secretly written all over her. He shrugged, guess he had to find out the hard way.
"I do sorta. My friend, Milkshake wanted me to stay at her home...but I don't want too. At least she helped me understand a few things..." He said slowly, feeling incredibly stupid now.
"Really? They do? Wow, I guess I'm not the only one." Purple eyes darted around the meadow they were standing in and Bliss nodded. "It's a very pretty place here, I can understand why you love it so much."

Yayoi
"Really now? I would of figured a stallion like yourself would hang around the mares a lot. And if you had a mare helping you and letting you stay with her...I know some stallions that would probably never leave. Some would probably even end up haveing foals with them. But I don't think you're that kind of stallion....are you?" Her eyes lidded slightly as she looked at him.

She laughed deeply and shook her head. "This isn't my meadow. I don't even think this place is a meadow. It's much bigger than where I live and isn't surrounded by a forest. But if someone does live here I'm sure they'd be happy to hear that you think this place pretty."

SummerRaven
"Well, I haven't met a lot of mares yet. Which is ok with me...they probably would think I'm just some stupid stallion anyway..." Bliss sighed, and didn't dare look Firefly in the eyes as he spoke. "No, I don't think I'm that kind of stallion either...I wouldn't make a good father, or a good mate. I perfer to live life by myself. And what about you? If a stallion asked you to stay, would you?" This conversation was getting rather interesting, maybe he would be able to learn more stuff this way.
"Oh..." He grinned stupidly and blushed again. "Sorry...I don't really know what a meadow is, so I just assumed...." His voice trailed off, suddently feeling very stupid again. "Well I'm sure your place is even prettier then here, because it definatly sounds worthy of that title." He then laughed at her last words, nodding.
SummerRaven
"Well, I haven't met a lot of mares yet. Which is ok with me...they probably would think I'm just some stupid stallion anyway..." Bliss sighed, and didn't dare look Firefly in the eyes as he spoke. "No, I don't think I'm that kind of stallion either...I wouldn't make a good father, or a good mate. I perfer to live life by myself. And what about you? If a stallion asked you to stay, would you?" This conversation was getting rather interesting, maybe he would be able to learn more stuff this way.
"Oh..." He grinned stupidly and blushed again. "Sorry...I don't really know what a meadow is, so I just assumed...." His voice trailed off, suddently feeling very stupid again. "Well I'm sure your place is even prettier then here, because it definatly sounds worthy of that title." He then laughed at her last words, nodding.

Yayoi
Firefly nodded slightly and shook her head. "I don't think they would think you're stupid. Well most of them anyways, I can't be sure of all of them." Her tail gave a few idle flicks then settled down again. "Anyone can be a good parent. There are no manuals for it so everyone is a little awkward in the situation at first. And besides, you'd never know untill it happened."

She snorted lightly and turned her head slightly to look at him with one dark red eye. "Maybe, if I liked him enough. But he'd have to be the type of stallion I'm looking for in the first place. I wouldn't just stay with some random stallion that wasn't what I was looking for."

Shrugging lightly, she looked around the area they were in. "My meadow is ok. It's nothing seriously special."

SummerRaven
Bliss laughed a little bit at Firefly's words, she seemed to know what she was talking about, which made him feel a tad better about himself. At least she wasn't making fun of him.
"Thanks, I can't help myself sometimes...be 'stupid' I mean..." The stallion rolled his eyes at himself, shaking his head slowly. "And I guess you're right, if it happens, I may just be the best darn father in the whole world." He joked, snorting.
Following her eyes, his own purple eyes scanning the area again, taking in all it's beauty. That was one thing he was very good at, and not stupid at. Noticing everything's beauty, no matter how it looked. "Don't say that. You should treasure your meadow above everything!"

Yayoi
Firefly smirked a little more and snorted lightly. "Well, some do have spurs of stupidity sometimes that they can't really control." She stretched out one of her hinde legs for a moment then set her hoof back down on the ground.

"You never know. And I'm sure it'll happen. I don't see why it wouldn't happen. I'm sure there are some mares out there that wouldn't mind you fathering their foals." Her ears relaxed slightly and flicked on occasion as she spoke.

As she thought about her meadow, she shrugged. "Above everything else? I thought it was you should treasure yourself above everything else. Or your family above everything else. However it goes."

SummerRaven
Bliss shrugged, he had no idea what to say but only agree. He wasn't the 'smart' one here, she was. "Yea, ok...thanks." He said simply, watching her stretch her leg, almost staring.
The mare's next words made the stallion laugh out loud. He couldn't help himself, "It might..." He said between breathes, "I don't know..." A pause, "I'm not to good with this kind of things..." Bliss stopped laughing at smiled at Firefly. "You'd make a wonderful mother one day, if I may say so myself."
"Whatever. I don't know. I'd treasure my home above myself, and I don't have a family, so I can't have an opinion in that matter. I guess it's whatever you want to treasure..." Bliss rolled his eyes, yet again feeling rather stupid.

Yayoi
Firefly tossed her head slightly, getting some stray strands of her mane out of her eyes. Obviously he didn't believe her, but oh well. It didn't matter to her. He'd find out eventually she guessed.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, do you even know how foals are made and where they come from?" Her question was half jokeing half serious really. Some stallions were too block headed or naieve to even realize those kinds of things. "Me a wonderful mother? Eh, I'm not too sure. But then again I'll never know till it happens whenever it happens."

Her tail snapped to the side and she shrugged. "Well whatever it is. It doesn't really matter. Everyone treasures something different above everything else."

SummerRaven
Bliss pondered her question. Did he know that? Trying to remember everything he knew on that subject, all he could do was shrug. "A mare's stomach, right?" That was all he knew, but there was more, where did the stallion come in with that whole deal? "They're made by a mare and a stallion, I believe." Yea, that was it. He grinned in triumpth, feeling very good about himself with his answer.
"Yes, you a wonderful mother. You're wise. The foals wouldn't have a hard time growing up." He then laughed, "You just like going with the flow, don't you? Don't have your whole life planned out?"
The stallion nodded his head in agreement to her last statement. "Yea, I guess. Like me with my eyes."

Yayoi
Firefly laughed lightly and looked at him. "Yes, well, that's only part of it really. There's more to it than that. Do you know hoooow the make it?" She smirked a little wider and took a few steps towards him.

She laughed again and shook her head a little. "I'm only wise in certain things. Other things I have no clue about really. But I've been around long enough to know as much as I know."

Stretching out her other hinde leg this time, she held it out for a moment then set her hoof down again. "I don't have my whole life planned out that is true. But I do plan to settle down and have foals eventually. But that probably won't be for a while."

SummerRaven
Bliss sensed something awkward about the conversation and back up a little bit. "Umm...no? Am I supposed to? Care to tell me?" He asked her calmly, having no clue what was in store for him if Firefly did tell him.
The stallion laughed along with her, "You don't know some things? Wow, if you don't know some things, then there is a ton of stuff I DON'T know..." Bliss shifted his stance uncomfortably.
He then nodded at her words, "I understand. It's good that you don't have your life planned, because if it doesn't happen, you'd get pretty upset. That much I do know." A pause, and then Bliss continued, "Well, whenever you do, HE will be one lucky stallion." He joked around, laughing a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:52 pm
"I...I beg your pardon, but I assure you..."

His nostrils flared as he tried to take a steadying breath, ears working about in mini-circles as he continually looked for an escape route. All the while he more or less pranced in place, as though stuck by some force that didn't allow him to run away.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:46 pm
Firefly giggled lightly as she watched him prance in place. It was pretty cute watching him act like this. Very amuseing as well.

Takeing a few more steps towards him, she gave him a slight seductive look and tilted her head slightly so that she was watching him with one eye. "If you can keep my attention like this for this long....then you are interesting. I assure you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:46 am
InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya was admiring herself in the water. Look at that! She was big! She moved one large front leg, and watched her reflection do the same.

That was awesome.

Maybe she could even beat Mr. Bluebell in a race! And she'd be able to SQUASH that twerpy little Kalona brat. Stupid Rosebud.

Yayoi
Chu'mana hummed lightly as she strolled down a path that she had traveled a few times before. Now that she was with Atsila for good, she was in a fairly more chipper mood. Though thoughts of recent past events kind of bothered her. But she tried to keep a good outlook on life non the less.

Mingen had stayed back at the teepee, good thing cause she needed her own space for the moment. Just needing to get out and about. Take a breath of fresh air.

As she continued down the path, she closed her eyes and listened to some running water nearby. Maybe she'd stop soon and take a small sip of it.

InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya heard the sound of hoofbeats over the water, and one ear perked up attentively. Ohh, someone new? She lowered her head to take a deep drink, happy. She liked new people. They always had the mosy interesting views. And sometimes, they even made good friends, like her chance meeting with Mister Bluebell!

Yayoi
Chu'mana hummed a little more untill she came around a little bend. There before her stood another Soquili, another mare it seemed. This one did look kind of interesting, and she hadn't really expected to run into anyone right away. But she decided to make the best of the encounter.

She continued walking untill she got closer to the other mare. Flicking her tail a few times, she tilted her head and let out a soft nicker. "Hello there."

InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya lifted her head, muzzle glistening with diamond droplets. "Hello." she greeted happily. She eyed the other mare curiously. Her skin was like a night sky, black, and with a green, brighter than leaves painted on! Was this female a brave's warhorse, to go so attired?

She tossed her head, sending a few droplets raining about. "I am Tehya." she said with a horsey smile.

Yayoi
Chu'mana smiled softly as she watched the other mare closely. This mare was of interesting colors. She'd never seen a color combination like that. But then again she had seen other different colors on other Soquili before that didn't look natural so she payed no mind to it.

She gave her curly tail a few more flicks side to side before takeing a few more steps towards the other mare. "Pleasure to meet you Tehya. My name is Chu'mana."

InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya nodded in greeting. "The water here is good." she said, and nodded towards the river. "No teepees are upstream of this area, so the water is clean, not tasting of smoke, and skins, and unwashed bodies." She dipped her muzzle back in to the cool, clear liquid. Her own tail flicked, braids hitting her flanks heavily and knocking a fly to the ground, stunned.

Yayoi
Chu'mana smiled lightly and looked down at the water. Lowering her head a bit, she sipped at the cool water for a few seconds then lifted her head again. "It is pretty good. And not full of the stuff the two leggers throw into the water sometimes. It's hard to find places of water like this what with all the new two leggers popping up here and there randomly."

InfinitiesOfSoules
The brown mare nodded in firm agreement. "Yes, so many new two-leggers come, and they bring such strange creatures with them. They carry tree linbs that shoot fire and thunder, and can strike down bears. And their Soquili wear metal and leather in their mouths, and some have strange lumps on their backs. It makes me afraid." the mare murmured.

Yayoi
She blinked slightly and raised an eyebrow at Tehya, giveing her a curious look. "What kind of two leggers are you talking about? I haven't heard about these kind yet. I must be really out of the loop then . And Soquili who wear metal and leather in their mouths? I don't think I'd be able to stand that really."

InfinitiesOfSoules

Tehya looked startled. "I heard they come from the waters." she muttered. "I don't know what kind of two-leggers they are, though I have heard they are kin to the kalonas, those two-leggers. Cutting down trees, and killing more than they need to eat. And that they are pale as clouds, and some have hair the color of corn.

Yayoi

Chu'mana gave her another confused yet interested look. "Interesting. I might have to just see these kinds of two leggers in real life. Though I'm not sure if I would want to get too close to them. They sound rather vicious." Her tail gave a few flicks before she furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you think they could come and hurt the other two leggers that we're so used to seeing?"

InfinitiesOfSoules
The thought was horrifying. The thought of seeing those limbs shooting their fire at the Kawani people made Tehya stamp her front feet against the ground in rage. "I won't let them!" she cried. "They have no right! Killing our trees, killing our food, hurting our brothers and sisters, and our two-leggers! No!" she protested. Her tail flicked, even more agitated, and the flies hovering around the water began to drop like, well... flies. "I won't let them hurt our two-leggers."

But what could she do? Their limbs shot thunder, and Tehya was no bear to keep charging even when hit by it.

Yayoi
Chu'mana furrowed her eyebrows more as she watched Tehya stomp her front feet. Snorting a quick breath through her nostrils, she nodded her head quickly. "I'm in agressance with you on that. I won't let them hurt anyone either. They have no right to come and do this. No right at all."

Her ears layed flack against her skull for a moment as she pondered this. There wasn't all that much she could do, but then again...perhaps there was. "Maybe we could somehow find a way to get rid of them. I will have to tell Firefly about all this when I return to the teepee. If she's there. I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy about this new developement either."

InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya forced herself to relax, whuffling softly. "If we could only talk to their Soquili... if they would rebel. Their progress would be slowed." the mare thought aloud. "And get our cousins to throw their big sticks in the water. Then they would have to be peaceful, and meet our two-leggers without their thunder-limbs."

There came a loud whistle, and Tehya's head jerked up. Ah! Her Citlalli was back from her traveling! Citlalli went to the beach so often to watch the two-leggers.

She nodded to the other mare. "It was a great pleasure to meet you, Chu'mana, my sister. The teepee of my human, Citlalli, is down the river a ways, near the forest. Please, feel free to come and say hello." she invited. "But I am afraid I have to go."

Yayoi
Chu'mana nodded her head slightly to what Tehya was saying. "Yes, that sounds like a good plan really. We'll have to talk about it more." As she heard the whistle come from nearby, she bowed her head slightly to Tehya. "I'll keep in mind to come by your teepee so we can furthur discuss this issue. Untill we meet again then Tehya." With a few flicks of her tail, she turned about and started to trot off in the direction of her own two legger. Her mind still lingering on the thought of these new two leggers.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:44 pm
The seductive look was almost entirely lost on the stallion, though he did gulp and again twisted his ears about in a worrying fashion. He was never good with mares...had no interest in them as he was certain he was the most horrible choice in a stallion that could ever exist.

He had no response to her comment. Apparently she wasn't going to leave. Lovely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:47 pm
Firefly eyed him carefully for a moment. Her tail giveing a few long sweeps side to side. The feathers in her mane and tail rustling with a soft wind that blew past her.

"I get the feeling that you don't want to be around me...." She took a couple more steps towards him and nuzzled his neck slightly. "Why's that?"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:16 am
The result of the nuzzle was a fierce blush that spread from nearly head to hoof on every little white fleck of hide the stallion had. He jerked his head up straight, ears pricked to their full length, and his body went absolutely rigid.

"I...I...I-I-I..." he stammered in a most nonsensical manner, sounding pained and nearly beside himself. "I...I don't KNOW you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 am
She noticed how rigid his body had become and flicked her ears lightly. Her eyebrow raiseing a bit as she watched him. Giveing her tail a few quick flicks, she sighed lightly.

Regaining her composure, she persed her lips as the corners of her mouth curled upwards into a small smile. "Well, then you should get to know me. I'm a fairly pleasant person you know. And I'm sure you wouldn't be all skittish if you found out more about me. Come on....I don't bite...often." Her little smile turned into a small smirk as she looked up at him.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:55 pm
((Guuuh sorry. I've been getting swamped with RL work lately. D: 13hr shifts = no fun))

"Oh, I'm not! er...not saying you might not be," he said in a rush as he turned the fiercest shade of red yet as he shook his head violently to prove his point. Her comment about biting would have made him nervous, had he had the capability to be more nervous than he was already.

"...who are you?"

It never hurt to know the name of the mare that was scaring the daylights out of you.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff