Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:32 pm
She breathed deeply. "How strong is your power of smell, now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:34 pm
"Very." That, at least, was something he had full confidence in. "Why?"  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:35 pm
"I was just wondering how hard it'd be to hide from you for the next couple days." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:38 pm
"Impossible." He grinned half-heartedly, chuckling softly and trailing off with a sigh. "Are you really that against it?"  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:40 pm
"Does it matter?" She reached out and touched him- gently, and slowly- in case his transformation didn't take for much human contact. "I'll help you if I can."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Had the gesture caught him by surprise, the cobra would have undoubtably shied away. However, trust allowed for contact, and right now, Emelyn was perhaps the person he trusted the most on the island. He offered a smile and nodded slightly in response. "Thank you." There wasn't much left to be said.  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:50 pm
"You're welcome, for what it's worth." She felt a little dirty for being thanked for something that might irrevocably damage him. It was rather surreal.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:56 pm
"It's worth a good deal." He smiled, then nodded back towards the village. "I'll walk you. We still 'aven't played twenty questions."  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:57 pm
She nodded and took his lead, walking back towards the village. "Ask away, sir." She went along, picking through the underbrush and wondering again whether she'd come to regret her decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:59 pm
What to ask, what to ask... He didn't want to dwell on the impending 'war' any longer, but at the same time. "Do you anyone who recently lost an eye?"  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:02 pm
Her feet stopped- but her mind worked overtime. Not that it needed to. Even if she'd not just come from Lucas' duplex, she'd not need a split-second to register the question.

"Lucas."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
He hadn't actually expected a reply. Lucas? He knew that name... The dog guy from the construction site? "Zach's carryin' around his eye. He tried to scare me with it not long ago. He might want to know."  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:07 pm
"Oh god. ...I just came from his duplex. I've been keeping him company recently- but I never asked what had happened, beyond being really vague. I mean, I didn't want to upset him. You think he doesn't know?" She put her fingers to her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm
"I've no idea," he admitted, shrugging slightly and starting once more for the village. "Zach wouldn't even tell me who it was, he told me to find out for myself. Apparently Lucas sliced up one of Zach's eyes pretty well. An' Zach went cryin' to Duvert, I'm sure. Duvert likes his twisted punishments."  

Labmouse 5ive

Emelyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:54 pm
"Oh Jesus." Emelyn put her hands to her face and rubbed away some of the ire there behind her eyes, an itchy rawness caused by stress and the unbelievable- two commodities never in short supply on Hell Island. "I didn't want to ask Lucas what happened."  
The Village

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff