Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stallions of the Cimarron

Back to Guilds

Tags: breedable, horses, pets, roleplay 

Reply [OOC] Journals
Kesmi's story Book [Journal](No Posting Please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:21 pm
Shadows of Terror

A groan and a gasp escaped her as she ran from the shadowy figure following close behind her. Her muscles flexed and cramped as her hooves dug into the fire below her. With each stomp the fire swirled up and enveloped her leg. Her tail flew like a banner behind her and her mane with it, thrashing about because of the speed that she was traveling. She looked back for just a split second and her bright blue eyes opened wide. Umi was frightened by what she saw, the Shadow that was chasing her had red eyes, a deep blood red. His mouth curled up in a smile as his fangs glistened with the light from the fire they were running over. A small drop of blood fell from one of the Shadow's fangs and sizzled in the flames. Umi gasped and continued to look forward, she felt her breath running out. How long can I run like this? Not long sadly, her leg buckled beneath her from the weight of each step and she fell into the blazing fire. Her body felt scorched as she desperately tried to stand. Only one word escaped her throat both in her nightmare and in the mortal world, "Soul!"

She was lucky because when she fell the Shadow ran right past her. She gathered up all of the strength that she had and ran in the direction that she came from, it didn't buy her much time, but she was now a little bit further ahead of the Shadow. She was running out of options and she couldn't take much more of this running. Not that she had much time to think however, the Shadow lunged at her. His fangs tore deep wounds in her back and she yelped in pain. In the mortal world, her body cringed as teeth marks appeared on her back, blood dripping down and turning the once white snow under her red. Her cries would have been heard throughout the field if anyone was there to listen. Her mane was soaked in blood both in the mortal world and in her nightmare. Umi kicked up her hind legs and sent the Shadow a few feet behind her. She turned around and faced him, as scared as she was, she wasn't about to back down. And he came at her again.

*An ear turned as he lay awaiting for his love to awaken though his world remained as black as a shadow, he could feel the first rays across his black hide. Though the sounds of his love in trouble as it were distracted his mine as he stepped over and nosed at her. His nose touched something wet, the scent of metallic entered his nostrils as a copper-ish taste entered his mouth as the blood dripped onto his lips. Shaking his head, Soul raised his head quick as he heard his name being shouted, loudly at that. Pulling himself closer to his love he laid beside her, his name laying across hers, he let himself go.

Dropping straight into her nightmare, his coming was like a tide over the shore as he poured into her dream side stepping around the fire as his hooves touched the ground. His eyes closed for a moment they opened once more to their soft blue ones he adorned within this world, he took a look at what was happening. Something was after his love, a shadow, one of demonic linage. Rearing up himself, nostril flaring, Soul came back down unleashing a wave of light that swept across the ground. Diminishing the fires that lapped at the air like hungry demons, as he charged forward at full force toward the Shadow, his own eyes taking up the signs of anger. It was rare for Soul to be angry, but if something were to harm his love as this, he could forget all rules of manner and throw all to the wind.

Yes Soul was protective of those he cared about, at times for very good reason indeed.*

The Shadow watched in horror as another stepped into his territory. He had just appeared completely out of no where. The Shadow Demon snarled as this stallion charged at him. Because the Shadow was still in shock that another could enter his world as easily as he had, he wasn't able to dodge the attack as quick as he normally would have. The Shadow was shaped like a dragon-horse. He had the head of a dragon, body of a horse, and wings of a bat. Soul hit him directly under his wing and rammed into his side. The Shadow roared in pain and glared at his opponent, "You will suffer." His eyes narrowed as his mouth gaped open and released a deadly fire, a flame directed straight towards Soul.

Umi shrieked as she watched Soul. Glad that he came to aid her but horrified that this Shadow could actually inflict damage. Her back was proof of that. When Soul had showed up and diminished the flame under their feet, she actually felt a sense of hope. He always filled her with such courage and admiration that she felt like she could do anything. When the Shadow opened up his mouth to spit fire at Soul, Umi saw this as opportunity. She reared up, her eye twitched in pain but that didn't stop her, and she ran directly towards him, hoping to hit him on his other side. Only one of his eyes moved and looked at her, as his razor sharp wing extended in an attempt to cut her leg while she was running. Umi jumped up onto his wing and because of the speed she gathered, she aimed to hit him at least on his neck. Her legs were tired from all of the running but she gave everything she had and she landed a headbutt right onto the Shadow's neck before he threw her off and tossed her to the side like nothing. His mouth had waivered not once though as the flames flew straight toward the love of Umi's life.

Everything was happening so fast, and now Umi was laying, battered and bruised, from being tossed about twenty feet in the air and landing on the hard ground below her.

*Stepping back a pace or two to shakes the spots from his eyes after knocking against the demon full on, he had yet to see that the demon was about to spit fire at him. Eyes opening once again as he heard another body colliding with the demon and soon being tossed away, Soul grit his teeth and turned quick to try and snap the demon's jaws closed before the fire could escape them. Though his hind legs did get singed from the small flames that had escaped the jaws before his attack.*

"Oh you think so?" Soul snorted as he pulled away from the demon and came around to face the shadow. "I'm not afraid of you!" He declared.

*Well that was half true, he was scared, but he was fighting to protect his love and he wasn't about to let her die or get any more injured if he could help it. In the Real world, he didn't budge away from his love, nor would he ever. He was there for her like anyone would be. Rearing again, he came down to unleash another wave of light toward the demon, most washing toward Umi to help preoetct her the best it could.*

"You harm one that is bonded to me, and you will feel the wrath of those who love." Soul snorted as he took a chance to look over toward Umi before looking back at the demon.

*There was fire within Soul's eyes, fire that blocked the fear, fires that kept him from wavering from his spot and running to Umi. He wasn't about to let this demon get the upper hand if he could help it...*

At Soul's attack on his mouth The Shadow's eyes glared and shone a bright red in the darkness. The flames returned on the ground below them after the blast of light emitted from Soul. The Shadow was catching up on things, though the blast had left a slit in his scales along his neck. "Love?" The Shadow exclaimed, "What do you mortals think you know of the word love? You think that just because you fight for her or that you would die for her means you love her?" His words were harsh and he laughed. It was a creepy laugh that chilled whoever heard it through flesh and bone.

Just like that, he had vanished. Well, his physical being did, if you want to call it that. "Would you walk the edges of Hell itself to protect her? What if you couldn't give your life to save her? You are lucky to be mortal. Others are not quite so lucky. Too many times I have seen those who could not give up their life to protect the ones that they loved. Would you sell your soul to save her? Then again, would she let you?" An evil chuckle faded as the Shadow left, leaving Umi and Soul in a place surrounded by darkness. Pitch black darkness, nothing could be seen. It was as though they had been put in a cube with no light at all and no cracks in any walls.

The only sounds that came from Umi were her breathing and slight groans of pain. She lay motionless on her side and her eyes couldn't open though she tried. The only thing she could taste was her blood, obviously her mouth had been cut. She couldn't remember a time when she felt as much pain as this. Umi was laying in a pool of her own blood... torn, bruised, bleeding.. and the only thing that she could think of was her beloved Soul. What happened? It's so quiet. Soul! Is he all right? Come on Umi, get up! Her body shook as she tried to gather up her strength, though it was useless. Her physical body was much too tired and sore to move a muscle.

*This made Soul grunt and soon laugh at the questions that would rake over his skin like nails on a chalk board. He eyed the void of which the demon had once been, his eyes unwavering from the spot as he mulled over the questions that were thrown upon him like sandbags. They were meaningless babble from someone who held no room for the emotion, though he did say this...*

"I would give up the realm of mortality to save the bond of my dreams. My soul is not out of the bargain as it would always be offered up to save one whom I stare the darkness with. Who know not of my heart and can no see through me to it, so keep your pale threats, I will have none of them!" Soul muttered before turning from the spot.

*Hoof over hoof he stepped carefully toward the sounds of his love. Letting his ears lead the way instead of his sight. Lowering his head when he felt something warm near his ankles, his hind legs still stung from the small flames earlier. He tapped against her body as he lowered himself down upon his front knees and laid his neck against hers. He could still smell the blood around them, his own coat was stained with it, even if one couldn't see it. Closing his eyes he tried to draw them back toward home.*

"I'm here Umi. I'll always be here." He whispered letting a small crystal tear slip from his eyes toward her coat. "No monster will ever tear me away, not even one who claims to know of Love."

Light swirled around the two of them and a sudden pull of gravity pulled them back into the mortal world. Umi half opened her eyes, she couldn't open them fully because of the extent of her injuries. When at last she felt cold beneath her, it somewhat soothed her wounds which still bled. "S.... Soul?" her voice weak and her breathing ragid, she still tried to talk, "How... how b...ad... are you... h...hur..t?" She meant not to endanger his life as well. Though she wondered why it was the Shadow was after her, did she have something that he wanted? Did she do something wrong? Soul, I'm sorry about everything. You shouldn't have been hurt at all.

This was all something that she truly didn't want. She never expected to have a nightmare that drew Soul in and harmed him. Umi thought hard about what happened and she remembered what the Shadow said about Soul Sight giving up his own soul to protect her, she wouldn't allow it. Never. Her body cringed again as she tried to move. Her blue hoof flopped against the ground. That's a start, she at least had feeling now. She was in a pain far too great for the minimal amount of strength that she had, and she gave up trying. She laid there almost lifeless, happy though, to feel the warmth of her beloved Soul Sight and knowing that he was at least alive. I would never leave you either dearheart. Not for anything.

*Soul stirred beside his love, his sea, his hind ankles still smelt of singed velvet, but the smell of her blood was more over powering. It was everywhere and even stained his own dark coat, his vibrently colored mane and tail. He was soaked within her blood, but he dared not move, one when she did, he he pull his head away from hers so that she could shift. His eyes opened, blank they were, the small spots around them shimmering in the soft glow the swept over his gaze. Black soon blossomed into a gray/white as he sighted small souls feasting upon the blood that was split about them.

The souls were of small dogs, their spade like tails swayed behind as some leaped upon others to get at the wounds, the blood everything that drew them closer to their prey. He wouldn't have it, the small souls were that of the shadow, still trying to pull his love into his strong hold. He wouldn't have it, any of it. Closing his eyes, a small pulse swept from his body, the souls hissed and cursed within his ears as they slunk away, to the shadows to where they would wait for another chance to feast upon on the mortal dared to care about.*

"I'm alright Umi, it was only the velvet upon my ankles that was taken. It will grow back." He whispered as he shifted some for her to lean more comfortably against his side. "But I feel that it wasn't the end of this." This much he tried to say more to himself then to Umi, feeling she didn't need to worry about it this soon. "Your wounds are deep and the blood is thick here. But we dare not move, those the shadow deems give praise to still slink in the shadows awaiting to make the wounds worse."

*He had to shake his head as he wished he could call someone to help them, to protect them from those that were bent on tormenting the souls that wanted to live and keep living. If only he had the ability to summon those of his kind to help, but he wasn't. That would take a master of his gift and he was still an apprentice of sorts. He would have to try and help Umi on his own, though he could ward off the hounds, it still ebbed at his own life. It wouldn't be long until he succumbed to the world of the shadows of sleep and to the Shadow's clutches to do what with. Soul snorted to himself as he tried to figure out what to do... He felt... Helpless...*

Continuing ->  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Happy Annaversery.

Umi let out a sigh and lay down on the ground as soft as her weight would allow her. There was a loud thud. She shut her eyes and let out a slight hiss of pain. He must have ran off to do something because his body wasn't where the imprint of it was in the snow, "Soul!" Yes, they were moving now. The little lives inside of her, ready to come out and face the world around them. Umi wasn't sure if she was ready to be a mother yet, she didn't know if she'd be able to do it. In a way.. she was scared. Terrified. She had wished that her own mother were there with her... though she hasn't seen her in a long while. Not really since her and Soul got together. And they had been together for a year now and here she was... lying on the snow about to give birth to their children. "Soul Sight! I think it's time," she winced in pain.

*He hadn't wandered far away from where his love had laid down within the snow. A black ear tuned back toward her calls, her hisses of pain. No he hadn't wandered too far off, turning he crept back into the sheltered place they had chosen. Where it was slightly warmer then the snow outside it. A hoof bumped Umi, showing that he was close enough to where he could kneel down and nuzzle against her.*

"I'm right here, I never wandered too far off." He whispered as his blind eyes closed, his head nuzzling against her mane. "We'll get through this, I know you can do it." He hope he was encouraging enough, he didn't feel like it to himself.

"Soul it hurts so bad," Umi was crying. This was a pain that she wasn't used to. The kicking inside of her belly, the cramps, the contractions. This was all new and it was a feeling that she loved but hated at the same time. "I think it's time now," the last word she half screamed as she began to push the foals from within her out. A little black hoof followed by a black-tipped muzzle came out first. Umi couldn't help but winced in pain, this hurt like nothing she had ever felt before. This hurt more than the nightmare that caused the scars along her back. The head popped out and after that, the push was easy. Bullets of sweat ran from her body and heated the ground instantly below her. She roared again as she made a final push to get at least the first one out. It was a success. A beautiful tan colored colt with a purple wave running up his leg.

Umi's head collapsed and she lay exhausted for just a moment before a sharp pain hit her again. The second one wasn't nearly as hard as the first one, but it took a lot more strength. More strength than she thought she had. She didn't have to yell this time, but she did hiss as she pushed as hard as she could. A tan colored hoof escaped her followed by an all black body with small lines of blue. Umi smiled brightly. Two children.. two gorgeous babies so far.

She didn't know if she had enough energy in her for the third. But she had to. She wouldn't allow herself to give up. She took a deep breath and had to close her eyes because of the beads of sweat burning them. This time, she had to yell in order to gather up her remaining strength. She pushed once and a little purple head popped out, spashes of blue around the eyes and on the muzzle. Umi gathered up her remaining energy and pushed one final time, allowing the filly to come free before collapsing in a puddle of her own sweat and blood. She gasped for air but her lungs felt as though they had caved in. She couldn't even move enough to look her beautiful foals. The little lives that her and Soul Sight had created out of pure and passionate love.

*Soul nuzzled against Umi as she heaved and pushed, giving life to their new little ones. His own coat was soggy from her sweat, but he never moved away until small blots of warmth came and he stood to nose at his new little ones. He wished he could have seen them, could have see what they really looked like, but as it was, he could not. He could only nuzzle at them before moving back to Umi's side to nuzzle against her, he could hear her breath coming hard, he knew she was tired.*

"Rest love" He whispered letting his own mane shift and fall over his face as he pressed his head against her neck. "I doubt the little ones will go far within out shelter." He promised as he would do his best to keep them together.. Which wouldn't be easy.

*Freedom, air and COLD! Dark eyes squeezed tightly together as the cold filled the void around his dark and blue splashed body. He was glad to be free and that his siblings weren't poking him with their hooves in the small space, but still. Why did it have to be so cold. Couldn't it have been warmer outside? Like it had in that other place? Shaking his dark head, his eyes pried themselves open just a bit to take in what he could of this blurry new world he was thrust into. With a small whine, the dark colt shifted closer to his mother for more warmth, before turning his head to peer at his siblings...*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:08 pm
RP log

Wolven Love?
[PRP]
Raya & Sophie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:21 pm
Glows of Ethereal
Kite's Birthing

Kesmi
The ethereal glow of the sun had barely left the skies to give birth to the moon that would hang low over the mountains that warm spring evening. Snow had started to give way to the green stubble of grass. It was there a small green foal laid with her head tucked gently under a leg, a strange firefly like glow lifted off her coat, a small dim beacon it seemed. An ear twitched before the young foal opened her dim, deep pools of green to peer around her surroundings. Taking in the warmth that was left over from the days passing, she shook her head, the bristled mane waving to and fro over the arc of her neck. "K. Ki. Kite." She stumbled looking upwards at a strange bird that loomed within the gleaming glow of the moon. Scrambling to her hooves, though three attempts landed her back into a cold snowdrift making her shiver. Geeze it was cold, yelping in slight shock, Kite reared onto her hooves and bent over the snow... Curious...

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:54 pm
What Glow?
Kite & Wish

Breathing hard, the young indigo filly raced across the plains chasing the glowing figure ahead of her. Today's ghost seemed to be a young stallion--and unfortunately, he was much faster than Wish could have ever hoped to be at her tender age. Her legs were strong, more sturdy than they had been in weeks passed and she recognized that she was growing up. Her blue streaks were extending and lengthening across her face, still considered a mask by many. They often said it was pretty, but she just couldn't see it somehow.

She kicked off suddenly with her back legs, launching her into the air over a small stream trickling towards the river she heard babbling off to her side, and she finially slowed to a stop on the other side. She realized she wasn't gaining on the stallion, and if she couldn't even catch up to him, she'd never to speak with him. Which, for the third time this week, meant she'd go on not knowing why he was glowing in such a strange way. When her panting finally slowed, she looked around to take in her surroundings, and she seemed to be farther down river than she'd been before. Most of the glowing horses she came across stuck to the forest, so she hadn't felt the need to come out in quite some time. It seemed to be warmer without the thick trees overhead, and she finally realized, with a stir of hope, that spring was finally here...

Laying within the darkness of a few trees, a small filly seemed to sleep soundly, though her small ears twitched to and fro above her head. A strange ethereal glow came from her body, well kinda firefly ish really. The dashing of hooves alerted the filly to raising her head off the ground, though her eyes remained closed. Letting one eye lid slide away from her eye she looked around noting the amount of darkness about her, both eyes opened revealing their deep green color, a color someone might not expect to see from a partly blind filly.

"Hello?" she called, not quite moving from her shelter. "Is anyone there?"

This time she did manage to get up onto her hooves and step over toward the edge of her shelter, not really wanting to venture too far from the shadows should the sun be out full blast and all. She hated the sun for how it hurt her eyes and she couldn't go anywhere without walking blindly... Then again, she couldn't really see at night either, unless the moon was shinning. Oh what a pickle she was in, sighing, Kite shook her head letting her eyes close, though her ears remained listening to her surroundings.

Wish's blue tinged ear flicked back, hearing someone call out to her. Had one of the fillies she'd recently chased down reconsidered and finally want to talk? She turned her head toward the sound, and heard the voice speak again. She followed it back the way she came, up the side of the plains and into the thick forest. Darkness enveloped her, seemed to come out of every crevasse and cover her body. She'd never liked how in certain areas, no sunlight could get through, and the black was almost tangible.

Her careful eyes darted around the forest, unable to see who had been speaking. She continued walking regardless, her eyes ever watchful. Finally, they alighted upon a green filly, lighter than the forest that surrounded her, not to mention she was glowing--yet it was very different from the way the others looked. Perhaps this filly was different from the others somehow; maybe she wasn't one of them. "Hello--Who are you?" she asked the filly, her voice sounding stronger and less high pitched than the filly's. Perhaps she is a newborn yearling... she thought as she examined her.

Thinking of just going back to her place near her tree, Kite's ears picked up the sounds of someone coming closer. Opening her eyes again Kite looked back toward where she had just been standing. Squinting just a little she could make out something coming her way, but what? She hadn't really come across any others of her 'kind' before, then again, no many liked being around a blind horse.

"I'm Kite, who're you?" Kite answered though let the question in turn bounce back toward the other.

Remaining where she was, Kite waited to see, rather hear what was going to happen. With her sight lacking in darkness and in light, she had to rely more on her hearing then any other sense. Turning around and walking closer, the dim glow about her body provided very little, if any light at all to see by. Kite only stopped when she just about bumped into the other, older femme, that was standing before her. Slightly startled she stepped back giving a bit of room between them.

"Sorry." Came a soft whimper-ish sound from Kite as she backed away that pace or two. She really started hating her eyes and wished for new ones...

The filly watched the peculiar newborn as she stumbled about a bit before she knocked into Wish. "Whoa there. Are you quite alright dear?" She continued to watch her for a moment, and decided the young filly must be fine. "I am Wish. Nice to meet you." Wish eyed her for a few moments more, more questions than answers racing through her mind. Why was she stumbling about like that? Did she know why the others wouldn't speak to her--and were so rude? She settled on one she thought was easiest, but again, the glow about her was different than the ones about the others... "Why are you glowing like that?" she asked.

Even as the words escaped her mouth, she thought her words would sound cutting, rude even, but she didn't have the heart to take it back when she so desperately wanted answers. The only other she'd managed to speak to had been a colt she outran because he seemed to be a newborn, and she only managed because she wouldn't let him pass, and he wouldn't let her touch him. She had been a bit disappointed at not being able to knock him down and force the answers from him. She didn't think of it as cruel--she wouldn't have hurt him. But even with a tick of cooperation, she didn't get much out of him. He either didn't know much more than she, or he was a good liar. Either way, she was left more questions than answers, and that perpetual state was beginning to annoy her...

Kite was alright as she sat back promptly upon her rump, looking a bit bewildered at the motion and shook her head a little. Ears twitching back a moment, she cleared her mind before being asked the questions. One she could answer easily, the other... Not so easily. She didn't quite know why she was glowing, only that it helped her see but a little, that was all, but how to tell Wish without getting stampeded by more questions?

"I'm alright, just.. Didn't see you until too late." Kite began, looking a little down hearted about the hinting of her lack of good eye sight. "And my glowing? I don't really know, it helps me see just a little, but always too late and I bump into something. Why do you ask?"

Kite fell silent again, her deep green eyes turning upwards toward the canopy over head as if it were going to give her any answers. There was nothing, maybe a bird or two flew past in the bleakness, but that was it. No answers, no foretelling of what else was going to come, just bleak, dark branches that looked much like gnarled old hands coated with leaves. Head falling to let her eyes gaze toward the blackness of the ground, if one looked at her eyes, there wouldn't be much or a pupil, it any at all, giving the poor little thing more to worry about then the common living dangers.

Wish smiled and continued examining the filly. Could she really not know why she was glowing? "It's fine dear, I don't mind that you bumped into me. It's just your glow..." she sighed and shook her head. Either Kite would think her insane or awfully rude. She was not used to feeling so... dependant. Not her usual self-assured personality. She felt weak and hated that she was having to rely on others for information. She sighed again and gathered her wits about her. "I see horses much like you and I, surrounded by a bit of a harsh, uneven glow, somewhat like yours, but I must say it is different at the same time."

The truth was, she'd never known anyone who understood what she was seeing. A dark horse in the forest, covered in indian paint and surrounded by violent lights almost as if from a sun which continuously explodes, causing certain edges to burn brighter and more extreme than others. Not all these horses had it, and she couldn't understand why, nor what that light meant. They seemed restless in the forest, which is why she had taken to living there--so she could find more, and try to speak to them. But as many times as she'd tried, when she'd see one of these creatures, not one other could say they shared this sight. It was like they didn't exsist for anyone but her.

But no one could understand that. She'd heard rumors that her father could sense the trails of those long since passed, but he could not see the horses themselves. "What if that is not all they are?" she mumbled to herself, lost in thought as she paced back and forth. Certainly that couldn't be it.

Head tilting to one side as Wish spoke about the glow that resonated off Kite's body, she had never really thought about it cause she could barely see it herself. Turning her head slightly to the side, she tried looking upon herself, though only saw what could have been a molten green side within the inky blackness that surrounded them. Things changed to how she glowed unevenly, all this swamped her young mind like a great flood over the lands making her feel like she was falling into an endless pit with no way out or stop.

"Do you think we can move to someplace less... Dark?" Kite asked as she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable where she was.

Standing, Kite had turned toward whatever direction she had thought there was more light within, not really knowing that she was going to.. Too late, sitting back upon her rump, Kite rubbed her nose against her foreleg and sneezed. Trees, they always seemed to get into the way, standing again, she waited for Wish to lead, maybe then she could walk without bumping into anything... Right? She hoped so.

Rest is logged here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:28 pm
I'm what?
Kite & Dior

Kite: *Lays within her dark forest, her small glade being dimly lit only by her horn, that seemed to flicker every now ant again*

Dior notices a glint in the forest, "whats that?" he asked slowly walking towards the flash in the forest, "hello?" he calls into the dark forest

Raising her head just a little and squinting a little, Kite looked off toward where she had thought she heard something. Though she doesn't move, her horn dimming a little to let her poor eyes open a little wider

"Hello?" Dior Called out again, seeing the light dim he kept walking, in hopes he'd find something, "I'm not mean, I promise." He said hoping to convince what ever it was.

Turning her head to the side a little she watched the shadows and listened to the voice of someone coming closer to where she lay. "And how do you know that I am the same?" she asked closing her eyes and slowly standing.

"I guessed." Dior said stopping as he heard the rustling, "and I'm hoping you aren't going to try and hurt me." He said looking at Kite as he saw her figure rise from the ground, "I'm Dior"

"Some times guesses can get you killed. You know that right?" She asked stepping closer, her lion like tail twitching behind her. "And no, I'm not going to do anything, just tired of laying around." Letting her horn brighten some, her eyes hidden with in the shadows of her bangs, Kite watching the male that came more into view, though against the eerie green glow of her horn. "My name's Kite, it's not every day someone walks into my darkness so willingly. Most flee from the sight of it all and hardly ever look back."

"well," he said looking at the mare trying to see what she looked like, "I'm not like most, I might be shy, but i'm curious." he said leaning in and sniffing her, "and I know i could die, but if I don't try I'll never meet anyone new, not will i?" he asked moving closer to her.

Kite watched the stallion as he leaned in to sniff at her, her pure green eyes blinking a little as the pin pointed pupils try to keep focused on him. He certainly was a strange one indeed. "If you say so. Just be careful. I hear there's worse fates then death." She turned away a little. "You could be like me. Bound to the darkness and moonlight. Death isn't what it's all cracked up to be sometimes."

"whoa wait your dead?" Dior asked pulling back from smelling the mare.

This brought a laugh from her muzzle as the surprise from the stallion, or what she took as surprise touched her ears. Did some of them actually believe everything that they were told? Surely some had more sense around them, then others. "Good heavens no, not that I know of at least. Last time I looked I was still alive."

Dior looked at her, "Oh...... so would you like to go on a walk?" He asked trying to make friends with the mare

Looking back the way the stallion had come, her eyes narrowed slightly before looking back toward the blue colored stallion. A walk? That sounded alright, though she wasn't too sure as to where they could go besides out into the bright, then she would be blind. Blind as a bat sorta speak. "I guess, though not sure where we could walk to." She said not quite mentioning that the light of the sun hurt her eyes

Dior started walking towards the light as the sun was setting, "so Kite, do have many friends around here?" he asked

She had to shake her head as she followed behind a few steps, blinking up at the sun as it was setting, though still she closed her eyes against the still brightness. Gods she hated the sun and how it was always so bright. Standing at the edge of her darkness, Kite let herself get used to following with only her hearing, though it didn't help with not bumping into things "No, I don't have many friends. None actually that I can remember. I was born, and left alone, classic case of breed and leave." She shrugged soon walking from the tree line and following once more, her pace slow and ears twitching.

Dior looked back at the green mare, "I only have one friend, but he's a colt still." he said studying the mare, "whats wrong?" he asked as he watched her.

Kite stopped when she didn't think she heard the other moving. It was hard to tell when the talking that was going on. Raising her head some looking regal, she sighed lowering her stance again. "The light, it... Hurts my eyes. I'm blind until complete darkness but moon light. Even on moonless nights I am blind." There it was out, a weakness, one that any predator would have taken with great happiness. Kite lowered her head even more in her shameful disgrace to her kind. Shame healing powers didn't solve the problem...

Dior looked at her, and walked close to her, "well don't worry," he said standing so that his flank was touching hers, "I'll make sure your safe." he said looking back towards the setting sun, "besides, the sun will be completely set shortly, and lets just hope the moon comes out," he said looking back at her, "do you still want to walk or go back to the dark?" Dior sighed, feeling protective but knowing that more than likley he was pressing his luck.

Her head raised head as she heard Dior come back toward her, and turned her head to the side a little as she felt his flank against her own. She had to wonder why he was trying so much to make sure that she was alright? Surely she could ask him that, right? OK maybe not, she was very unsure of what to do. It wasn't like every one came up to her and played the nice guy and wanted to be friends with her. Ears twitching at the mention of the sun being down shortly, that was a relief to her, she didn't know how much longer she could really keep her eyes closed so tightly. "Can only hope that there's a moon out." She agreed, not remembering the last time she had seen the moon. "But for now, lets keep walking, even the darkness can be suffocating if in it long enough."

Dior walked slowly to that he was still touching Kite, helping guide her, "so besides being blind anything but the moonlight, what else is unique about you?" He asked her, Hoping to god he wasn't pushing it, praying that she didn't think he was trying to hard. He found her beautiful, Sweet, well he hadn't known her very long, but He hoped that he could talk to her long enough to find more out about her.

She remained silent as she walked beside Dior, her lion like tail swayed behind her, once and a while flicking at the end. Special? Her? She couldn't tell if there was anything special about herself. She was just... Kite, nothing that special. Lowering her head just a little, a pool of green open just a small bit and looked toward the stallion before closing again. He looked cute for what she could see of his blue coat that glowed against the setting sunlight.

"There isn't that much special about me. I'm a unicorn who can't see, who can't seem to do anything right most the time." She shrugged, the horn on her head glowing gently. "What magic I have only lets me see faintly within the ever darkness, what healing magic I had has left me, pain I could maybe subdue, but anything else, sorry." She turned her head away from him as she still walked.

A hopeless endeavor she was.

Dior pinned his ears, "I'm sure theres more, you just haven't found it out yet." He said looking at her, "I'm really sure actually." he told her looking at the sun that was set behind the mountains, "the suns set." he told her, "At least theres more about you than there is about me, I'm too shy to go talk to anyone, unless my curiosity gets the best of me, like it did with you, not that I'm complaining, I'm happy about it actually." He told her, looking around the sky, "it looks like the clouds might hide the moon a bit tonight, but i think that it might be out a little." he told her stopping and looking at Kite really studying her,

Stopping when he did, Kite slowly let her eyes open, though they closed shut again before opening slowly once more. Indeed, the sun had set behind the mountain, only the glow remained and it was dark enough that her poor eyes didn't have to remain closed. Even if everything was vaguely lit and she could barely see things besides the lengthening shadows.

"Yea I guess." She muttered soon looking at Dior more carefully, noting his markings and coat color. "I'm sure you can warm up to anyone and become their friends." She nodded moving away from him a little before turning to watch him, the horn that poked between her forelocks gave a burst of glow lighting up her green face, with lighter green markings around her eyes.

Dior watched her. Studying her as his eyes adjusted to the light left the sky, "you have your own built in light." he said with a light laugh, "I need one of those." he said Trying to have fun whit her, "I don't like many others." he told her in all honesty. "It takes alot for me to be friends with someone, you have to be Special." he said stressing the word Special

Kite's eyes didn't adjust much, her pupil remained very small, if there at all actually, She looking a little cross eyed trying to look up at her horn which hide behind her bangs. Shaking her head a little, the horn waving around like a mini sword of some fashion before she listened to him speak, the word 'special' seemed to com up. A lot. She wasn't sure if he was meaning her or anyone else. Kite was sure that it wasn't her, she was anything but special.

"I'm sure you can find someone who will be special to you." She nodded. "That certain someone is out there somewhere, just have to keep looking." She smiled soon after before speaking of her horn, "Yea, I was born with it, though only grew out as I came of age a few millenia ago" Or so it seemed anyways, when she only grew a few months back. "I don't know if there is a way for you to claim one, unless you are of Uni heritage." To this she tilted her head to one side, her murky green mane sliding away from her neck a little.

Dior shook his head, "but what if i wanted you to be special?" he asked simpily, watching the mare, "I think your really amazing, and I want you to be special."

Kite watched Dior and stepped back a few paces when he said that he wanted to make her special, rather questioned it. Did he really think that? Was he sincere enough to think she was 'amazing'? Or was he crazy and didn't know a pretty mare from one that looked like she had just crawled out of a bog? With her molten green coloring, she did look like that. Tail tucking itself between her legs a little, before curling over itself to lay behind her once more. She just watched him, watching for betrayal, and other things of that nature. But Kite couldn't find anything with how the stallion held himself, he really meant it. Right?

"That is sweet of you Dior, but don't count the apple blossoms before they bloom." She chuckled letting her head dip a little. "Because there might just be prettier blossoms out there then the first you meet." Was she on the wrong path with her speech? She didn't think so as it seemed that he wanted to be more then just, friends. "But I will be someone you can run to if times grow hard for you." She stated reassuringly stepping closer to Dior, a smile pulling at the edges of her muzzle.

Mystic Star stopped hiding from behind Dior as he noticed that the flas came from abnother horse but a Unicorn while he looked in a curious manner. "Wow she's so pretty, it's ashmamed that she's not my mother but that would be nice if she was." He said in his mind while he walked up to the green Unicorn Mare carefully. "Hello I'm Mystic Star, pleased to meet you, whats your name?" Mystic Star asked with a smile while swishing his baby blue colored tail happily.

I'm so glad Dior didn't make fun of my Filly appearance when he first met a day ago." he said in his mind again while he looks around and doesn't see Dior anywhere.

Dior let his head sink lower at her words, not paying much attention to the colt behind him, only flicking his ears back momentarily to listen to the colt mutter something about asking who Kite was, "Alright." he said.

He turned his head to focus on the colt that appeared, from somewhere that he hadn't realized, "I'm not the type to poke fun, I'm just as different as you and her are, I look like a fish for some far off land." he said still not picking his head up. "we were just heading out on an adventure, come with Us Kite?" he asked remembering Mystic's question from earlier, "this lovely mare is Kite." he told the colt that was very different from the other. "be nice to her." he instructed being a little protective

Kite frowned as she watched his head sink as she had spoken. Had she spoken something wrong? Head tilting to one side, she had yet to notice the colt behind the stallion. She was worried that maybe she had just driven him off, just because she her told him that maybe he would find someone more special then she was? Could that have been it? Shaking that from her mind, Kite craned her neck a little to the side she looked back toward the colt.

"Hello there youngin'." She nodded before looking back toward Dior. "I'm sorry if what I said hurt you." Kite apologized,

"You didn't Kite." Dior said looking back at her, "I understand that I am more than likely acting foolish for a first meeting." he twitched his right ear back, "I should have spoken so boldly." he said, remembering why he had decided to be so reserved in the first place, he hated making mistakes.

Mystic Star turned to the Stallion as he lays his ears back a little while shaking his head. "No worries Dior, no need to be protective of her around me, I won't hurt her, besides I just want to befriend her if thats okay with you." He said in a confused manner while he turns to the Mare he was talking to earlier.

"Hello Kite, pleased to meet you, I'm Mystic Star and do you want to be my friend while going on an Adventure with Dior and I?" He asked happily while he walks closer to Kite and bows in a polite manner.

"sorry." Dior mumbled to the colt, "I just..." he paused and shook his head, "sorry." he appologized again and picked his head up and looked at the mare, "will you go with us please Kite?" he asked looking around and seeing the moon high in the dark colored sky.

"It's ok Dior." He said while turning to the Stallion. "I know you're just being protective and thats good and besides I'm just a Colt, I'm surprised you haven't made fun of my appearance since I look like a Filly." He said as he sighs while looking at his reflection again.

He smiles at Kite as he looks at her and Dior at the same time with turns of his head and sits down like a dog.

Kite watched both outlines as they moved, Dior being a little protective of her as if the colt was to be competition in later years. Soon she looked up toward the cloud spotted skies, watching the moon fade the reappear. She wished that it would remain night always, but then everything would tend to remain asleep more then awake, that didn't hurt her too badly. Though she slept during the day when the sun was at its brightest...

"I guess I can join you, as long as when the sun come up was can find some place dark." She said looking back toward them. Her horn glowing gently barely lighting up her deep green pools. "Other then that I can come with you, It should be fun to get away from the darkness and loneliness for at least one night."

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:44 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 am
Opposites attract... Sometimes

FL: *Head snaps around as her wings flash open and launches into the air. Not quite knowing what or whoi it was yet, her vision a bit out of focus before it comes back and she settles down again.* Oh, it's you. *Side long glance towards Rasyth.* Thought you would have been long gone from here... *Assumes he would have been...*

Rasyth: Hmmph. *Doesn't look her in the eye. Instead, he stares off into the distance.* I must've taken a wrong turn. I guess I have to backtrack. *Starts back the way he came for the second time*

FL: *Watches him for a moment before shrugging lightly.* Oh, alright. I suppose... *Isn't feeling too uppity at the moment after walking around for a while, even her wings had a thich layer of muck within the feathers*

Rasyth: *Stops and stares at her, raising a brow.* What's up with you?

Fl: *Gives another small shrug.* Lets just say I'm something the lion dragged in. Got caught in a really bad storm and landed in a mud pit. Strained a wing, though that seemed to have healed itself. But other then that, I'm just peachy. Yourself? *Tilts her head some*

Rasyth: Umm... *Isn't sure what to say from being unused to showing sympathy or concern for others* Nothing, but I can see that changing shortly. *Somewhat unnerved by FL's look*

FL: Don't let me drag you down. I know that's all I've been since we've met. *Turns to wander away, though slowly side steps into the water to wash the muck from her body and to get a good swim in.*

Rasyth: *Scowls a little and doesn't move. He shouts from where he is standing.* No, you're just the icing on the cake of my problems.

FL: *Stops where she was, just about completely in the river, the muck washing from her wings, bringing back their pink gleam.* Oh? Care to tell the what your main problem is? *Looks back towards Rasyth.* Or you still going to keep that to yourself?

Rasyth: *His scowl turns into a glare, and he storms to the riverbank* I was wrong. My problem is you, and everything else is the icing! *Paws angrily at the earth, ignoring her questions for the moment.*

FL: *Steps back further into the river, ohitting the deeper section and vanishes beneath the suirface and is swept down river and away from Rasyth. Struggling some she comes back to the surface a distance away from him, her water logged feathers dragging her backwards. Coughing and sputtering as she tries to keep her head above the surface.*

Rasyth: *Tries to ignore her, but seeing her visibly struggle starts to concern him. Cautiously he steps out into the river as she is swept away, then steps into the deeper part himself. He works to keep his head above the water and goes after Fireslight, swimming easier without wings to drag him down, trying to keep the current from taking him somewhere else.*

FL: *Fanning oput her wings the best she can beneath the pressure of the water she looked wildly back towards the shore before she vanished beneath the surface once more, Legs fighting to get back upwards she tried using her wings to help, but they were not of much help within water. She hadn't seen Rasyth come after has as she was still dragged down river, to where the water was to soon become much more shallow, it would be ther that she would be dragged along the river bottom.*

Rasyth: *Sputtering as his head was dunked under the water, he kicked madly to keep as high in the water as possible. But he was beginning to tire, and he was starting to sink. He witnessed FL's next submersion.* F-fireslight! *Calling suddenly, he swallowed water, making him cough.*

FL: *As the river slowed and she dragged along the bottom. Something was telling her to open her eyes and stand, smooth stones rubbed agaisnt her side, wings drifting over her back as she slowly came to a halt.* Rasyth? *Being her head was above water, she was completely waterlogged, but still breath. Counsciousness lapsing, she didn't know that he had come after her, only that she thought she heard his voice.*

Rasyth: *As they came to shallower water, he struggled to find his footing, only to slip on the stones and trip when his hooves met them. Weary, he found his footing the second time, lunging forward as soon as he could push off something, and charging through the shallows. When he reached FL, she had already come to a halt. Afraid that she had drowned, he nudged her a little, wanting to get her out of the river." Fireslight?

FL: *Groans, coughing a little, spitting up some water that spilled back into the river. Her eyes fluttered a couple of times before they opened half way to glance up towards Rasyth.* Rasyth? Wha.. What are you doing here? *Conpletely forgotten where she was as she struggled to roll over so that she could get back to her hooves and get back up. Her wings flopping uselessly.*

Rasyth: *Hiding his relief by closing his eyes and letting himself breath, he stood putting weight on one side, then the other, trying to rest. In a moment he had opened his eyes again and gave FL a typical glare.* What do you think? After I saw you try to drown yourself, I decided to go for a swim. Hah! *His laugh was harsh, and he shook sopping wet mane.*

FL: *Sputters as she manages to get shakingly onto her hooves and shaking the water from her own body, but throwing herself off balance for a moment before she could correct herself to glance at Rasyth.* I wasn't trying to drown myself. You scared me, is all. How was I to know that the water was to be deeper there? *Watches him tiredly before shaking her head and wandered over towards the shore, though none too gracefully. Once she was on Tarra-firma, she collapsed back to the ground, letting the sand collect on her belly, wings fanned out at her sides, feathers in great disarray.*

Rasyth: *Rolls his eyes.* How did I scare you? And are you always this accident prone? *Coaxes his hooves to carry him to the shore, where he lies down more carefully, just close enough to be able to talk, but no closer than he had to. He could feel much clinging to his coat.*

FL: Just did, ok? *She really didn't want to talk. Her eyes were closed by now and her wings folded somewhat to her soaked sides. Already the air was feeling colder about her wet body. It really didn't pay to go near moving water anymore it seemed.* I'm not accident prone, not really, should I be?

Rasyth: Fine, it doesn't matter. *He got comfortable where he lay, and let his eyes close. The wet was uncomfortable, but Rasyth dealt with it quietly, hoping that he would drift off to sleep and wake up clean and dry again.*

FL: *Sighs shifting a little, tucking her head awkwardly under a wing. Not wanting to look at the stallion for a while, she kept her face hidden, waiting for sleep to come and the morning to come sooner.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:11 am
Fire/Ice meets Ice/Fire
Fire Crystal & Pandora

Pandora: *Lifting her head ever so slightly, the icy cold mare let her blazing male ripple down her sides. At times it looked like water ran down her shoulder before freezing back into place. Rolling back a lip at the lovey doveys, she rolled a shoulder and ambled down the far side of her perch. Grass in her path freezing to crystals before a coal black hoof even touched down to shatter them into many fragments.*

Fire Crystal: *glances over, seeing Pandora and he quirks his eyebrow when he could hear faint shattering noise from the grass she touched* interesting...

Pandora: *Stopping a solid purple eye turned towards the stallion who seemed to be watching her. Red tipped ears flicked back before coming forwards once again.* Something the matter? *Asks lowly, though there was perhaps too much space between them to have the question lost. With a flick of her inferno tail she walked on, all the while the grass froze and shattered leaving a dry trail behind her.*

Fire Crystal: *shoots the mare a friendly smile and simply shake his head, almost like he seemed to hear her question* Hi there! *calls out as he watches with interest as the mare walked on, leaving shattered grass in her wake.

Pandora: *Reaching the bottom of her 'perch' she turned to look at the stallion who shouted her way.* Good day to you. *She greeted in return, nodding her head gently.*

Crystal: The world will never know. -nips his own mane and then attempts to tug on his ear, much like if she were a little filly- Er... -looks to Frosta- Eheh.. Sorry. Leaving you out of the conversation? -looks at the other female- Hello there! Where'd you come from?

Frosta: *chuckles as she smiles at Crystal* No worries, honey.. I need to head off and be with my mate *winks at the female*

Fire Crystal: *laughs as he tilts his head to side when his ear gets tugged before he bumps playfully into Crystal*

Crystal: Oof! -grins at Frosta and says a goodbye before going to 'attack' Fire, chewing on his mane and bumping right back-

Pandora: *Ears flattening back slightly she eyed the mare who asked where she had come from. She could give two answers, but debated on only telling one.* From the far north. *Was all she said before she watched the filly like mare practically 'leap' onto the bright stallion. Snorting, cold plumes of air escaping her as she moved closer, the coldness from her body radiating somewhat intensely.*

Fire Crystal: *grunts as his friend bumped into him with a chuckle while he smiles at Pandora rakishly before he playfully runs his horn-side down Crystal's neck quickly* north? I bet it is very lovely place to live, m'lady. *smiles at Pandora, seeing the cold plumes of air billowing off her body and he automatically shivered little bit at the coldness* You remind me like my mother *chuckles* but she doesn't radiate coldness like you do. *winks playfully*

Pandora: *Stops a few paces from the pair, her eyes moving away from the other mare and back to the stallion. Turning down the cold a bit to a more pleasant degree she gave the most kind smile she could muster.* It's nice to be in most the time, but my twin hates it so I come down here to visit from time to time. *Hefting her head to one side, she watched the stallion* My father is the bringer of winter, an elemental horse sort of speak. My mother a hell demon.

Fire Crystal: *smiles at Pandora* You take more after your father, m'lady. *his eyes constantly flickers to fiery mane and tail with open curiosity* since I doubt you would be standing there chatting with us if you do take after your mother *is obviously teasing little bit* I think it is cool that the coldness increases or decreases whenever you are around. Fantastic company for summer! *laughs lightly* I am Fire Crystal, by the way...apologies for forgetting my manners.

Pandora: *Lets her eyes narrow slightly as she watched the stallion as he prattled on about who she took after. She knew who she took after most and that was her mother in personality and temper, but it was her father in ability. With the cold and ice despite her heated mane and tail.* My mother called me Pandora, cause you never know what might happen next. That was before she left my twin and I alone and our father's care. *Ears flicking back a moment at the memory of her mother and meeting her that once, oh she hated the hell mare, but then they were so much alike if one were to look past the outside.* Sure a pleasure to meet you Fire Crystal, was it? Suits you.

Fire Crystal: *noted the mare's slightly narrowed eyes and smiles sheepishly at her* I am sorry, m'lady. Sometimes I don't think before I speak. Pandora? Very exotic name *dips his head little bit in respectful way toward Pandora* It is my-... *blinks and frowns at Pandora's comment about her mother leaving her and her twin in the father's care* That's wrong of your mother... *murmurs lightly before he shakes his head little bit before a rakish grin appears on his face* Why thank you, m'lady!

Pandora: *Giving a cold huff what could have been laughter she watched him.* I got over it, met her once, but she didn't last long. My twin opted to go with her, but then thought against it when it was the thought of leaving me and father. *Shrugging somewhat, letting the cold roll off her body in waves that turned to mists at the ground and snaked away to evaporate.* Families can be flaky things now and again, I'm quite used to being away from them. What about you? You have a family? Besides parents and siblings.

Crystal: -comes back with her foal in tow, glaring at him with side long glances-
Albireo: -covered in mud, thorns and sticks, but grinning-

Fire Crystal: *grins at Pandora* well at least your twin opted out of going with your mother because she doesn't sound very.. pleasant. *shrugs while his eyes immediately is fixated on cold that is rolling off her body* Hm? *looks up at her when Pandora asked him some questions* Oh..! Actually.. *laughs as he shakes his head* No.. I don't have my own family. *hears Crystal coming back and his eyes glances over to the mare* Being a mother is fun, isn't it? *teases Crys*

Pandora: *Giving a nod looked over towards the mare that came back in with her mud covered son.* Gives the kid character if you ask me. Maybe she should follow his example? *Though the inside joke was more to herself. Pandora turned back to Fire, letting her back be to the other mare.* Oh really? That's a shame, perhaps someone's keeping all the lovely mares away from you? If the gods had their way, I would be to the back of the line. Being half demon and half elemental and all.

Fire Crystal: *cracks up heartily at Pandora's comment and shakes his head* I honestly think everybody should be covered like that kid *grins impishly, looking like he is thinking of knocking Pandora down but that grin fades away as he looks at Pandora* I guess I am not ready for my own family just yet. I haven't found my own area. *shrugs and squints his eyes at her little bit* I doubt it, m'lady. They more likely will plunk you in the first part of the line because heavens know I need to be put in my spot often *chuckles*

Pandora: *Letting a grin flash over her own muzzle small pointed fangs becoming visible in the process.* Oh really now, Can't find anyone to keep you in line, huh? *A somewhat sheepish grin crossed even her expression as she stepped closer, almost looking to back him up. She often did the same to her brother and he almost always landed on his rump in some manner or another.*

Fire Crystal: *spots small pointed fangs and his eyes widens little bit in surprise. He now starts to wonder how his family would take to Pandora if he ever do take her home to introduce her to the family as either friend or more. He grins at Pandora* Mmhm.. Either that or I haven't been looking that hard enough. *laughs as he watches Pandora step closer with interest in his eyes. This female definitely held his interest in many different ways. He have yet to ask how she could stand the coldness that is rolling off her body just yet*

Pandora: *Stopped as she noticed that his eyes widened a little in surprise. frowning a little, her fangs vanishing from sight and her head tilting to one side.* Something the matter Fire? Don't tell me I scare you all of a sudden. *Though she did a cute-ish little pout where the lower lip came up over her upper, but it didn't twitch in the least.* I'm not 'that' scary... Am I?

Fire Crystal: *recovers from that surprise about the fangs and grins at Pandora, eating up the distance between those two.* Don't ever stop smiling, Pandora. It makes you even more gorgeous and those fangs are just a spice-up thing for that smile.. I like it. *When Pandora pouted, Fire chuckles as he nuzzles her friendly on cheek* You are not that scary at all. In fact, I think you are very adorable.

Pandora: *Regaining her smile, she looked up at the stallion as he pushed closer to her, eating up the distance she had left between them.* I may be cute now, but sometimes I'm a real beast. *And she meant that as a literal thing.* But that's only when I am hungry. And that's like once a day if I'm lucky.

Fire Crystal: *grins crookedly in response to Pandora's renewed smile* As long as you don't take the chunk out of me or my family.. *is obviously teasing as he nudges against his new friend* So you really do eat meat... *quirks his eyebrow, musing because his family is at war with demons so he is not sure how they would react to the fact that she is half demon*

Pandora: *Giving a disgusted expression she leaned away from Fire just a little.* Please, I have more dignity then that. Besides, I find those of my species to be too stringy. *Shakes her head as her hide shuddered at the thought.* I do happen to like the small rabbits and things that happen along unsuspectingly. Those hit the spot more then one can imagine. So you have no need to worry of your family, they are safe from my fangs.

Fire Crystal: *chuckles as he grins at Pandora* I am just teasing you, m'dear. I know you are not that kind of horse to go after your own kind. *winks at her before he moves away from Pandora* Tell me about yourself.. or your twin if you like. *smiles at her*

Pandora: *Staring at Fire with this strange look on her face, she dropped the questions that fluttered around her skull and merely shook her head.* You are a strange one, I don't think anyone would tie your hooves to the ground. *This she teased him with, though it was a weak tease as she felt out of practice.* You pretty much know everything about me and most my family, my twin is just opposite coloring and face mask. Where I am blue with red mask over my face. He is red with a blue mask. He's off roaming somewhere, haven't seen him in ages now.

Fire Crystal: *quirks his eyebrow in 'what?' manner as he stares back at Pandora, trying his damnest not to grin* Of course I am strange, m'dear.. I exist to make life more interesting for you *teases right back as he lost the battle with his muzzle, it stretched out in a huge grin.* Ahh.. Sounds like my brother Frosted Inferno and me. Let me guess.. his name is Box. *is teasing once again*

Pandora: *Watches him for a moment and hook her head.* No, his name is Mamon. He throws a fit if anyone calls him Box, just because I was named Pandora. Mamon has his own ways and I have mine. *Turning her head away a little, those purple eyes seemed to lock onto something moving at a fair distance away, but she averted her attention away from it and back to Fire.* So your brother is named Frosted inferno? Any others?

Fire Crystal: *laughs as he shakes his head* good thing he is not around uh? *grins at her playfully before he noticed her looking at something from the distance* hungry? you can go and eat if you want. *smiles* Oh.. all of us are brothers. There are Frosted Inferno, Pyry and Hass *nods sagely* poor mother, having to deal with all of the testosterone *eyes dances with laughter*

Pandora: *Grimaces a little at the mention of only having brothers.* That has to suck. I am luck to have only one brother. That's enough for me. I'm sure if I had more sibs it could be alright, but I'm happy with only Mamon. Perhaps in time you will have some sisters and you mother won't be so over whelmed. *Her attention distracted by whatever was moving. she was getting hungry and that little morsel was looking mighty tasty.* I might be getting hungry, that little critter does look mighty tasty. Pardon me a moment. *Whipping around she dashed off towards the small black rabbit that happened to be nibbling on some clover. Her fangs growing to what could have been long sabers as she grabbed hold of the rabbit before it could leap away.*

Fire Crystal: *shrugs as he smiles at Pandora* It doesn't suck at all, actually.. it is very fun to grow up with all 3 brothers! But again, that's only thing I knew.. I never had any sisters before *shrugs as he watches Pandora intently* Sure... *stands there and watches Pandora dashed off.. and to his surprise, the tiny cute fangs he saw actually GREW to long sabers, his eyes went wide as he stood there in shock.* .. wow

Pandora: *Letting her fangs shrink back to their small size, she pretty much swallowed the rabbit whole so that no blood would coat her lips. It might have been a little fuzzy going down, but when she was finished her eyes looked back to Fire. Raising a brow a little she headed back over, licking the blood from her fangs. trying to get them clean again.* Fire, your doing it again.

Fire: *gawks openly at Pandora when she swallowed the rabbit whole and walked back to him, licking her fangs. Her voice snapped him out of the shock and he blinks, shaking his head with a sheepish grin* Sorry, Pandora. It is my first time encountering a half-demon.. so yeah.. *chuckles as he bats his eyelashes at her playfully*

Pandora: *Giving Fire the strangest of looks, she shook her head* You need to get out more often. Hang with me and you might see something new everyday. *Though she didn't really notice him batting his eyelashes at her. If she had, she probably wouldn't have said anything to him.* Or are your parents the type that always keep you really close?

Fire: *his grin grew more wider as he sees a strange look coming from Pandora* Assumptions makes a fool out of yourself, Dora *snickers as he shakes his head while tossing his dark red mane over his neck* I do get out so much that my mother kept asking me to come back more often. Hm? Naw.. my parents let me and my brothers roam around as long as we stay safe *grins at Pandora rakishly* What about your father? Does he keep you and your brother close?

Pandora: *Ears flattening back a little she lowered her head some to start at him from the tops of her eyes* My father is at rest right now. Since my brother and I have grown we have been alone. The only time we see our father is when he awakens and winter arrives. *Lifting her head up again she merely stared at him.* My mother isn't in my family picture, so I'm not about to bring her into this anymore. *Changing directions some she started walking away from Fire, though she did stop to look back to see if he was coming. That rabbit was a little dry going down and she needed a drink.*

Fire: *looks little guilty when he spots a change in Pandora's stance and nods little bit* Your family is really interesting. I would like to meet your father next winter *smiles at Pandora reassuringly before he nods little bit at mention of her mother* I can understand that. *shrugs as he blinks when she moved off, a little frown graced his muzzle but turned into a smile of delight when she stopped and looked over to see if he is following. He walks after Pandora* Does it get lonely?

Pandora: *Smiles some as she starts walking as soon as he caught up to her.* It can be pretty lonely out here, but then again who wants to be around someone like, well, me. I ain't exactly the kindest around, hate being in crowds. Somethings I can be just a real demon. I have been cast away from most herds because of what I am, then again. I am proud to be what I am, no one really messes with me.

Fire Crystal: Well.. I would want to.. I mean.. I WANT to be around you. You are very interesting mare and a beautiful one to boot. *grins as he keeps up with Pandora* If you got cast out because of who you are, then its them that are worthless because they can't accept you for who you are. *shrugs as he playfully prances ahead of Pandora* And I can mess around with you *teases her playfully*

Pandora: *Not being able to stop herself, laughed as he pranced and shifted to one side to try and knock him off his own hooves.* Is that so, you ready to have someone play back? I'm not one to be taken lightly you know. As long as you think you can take the consequences of your own actions. I think we can grow quite old together. Now, if you please, where's the river? I haven't really explored this area too heavily and a water source still eludes me.

Fire Crystal: Oof! *gets knocked off his hooves and fell to the ground with a dull thud, he scrambled back up while shaking his head and blinking his eyes rapidly to get rid of the dizziness that comes with being knocked down* You sly little thing *growls playfully* Of course I am ready, bring it on Dora! *playfully jab in the general direction with his horn then resumes prancing around goofily because he loves to hear her laugh* Hm? River... river... *turns his head toward the mountains* just before the forestline. Come on, Dora.. I will lead you *grins at her*

Pandora: *Side stepping away from Fire for a moment as he jabbed at the air between them. Lowering her head and showing her own duel horns.* Seems to take one to know one. Ain't that the age old saying? *Lifting her own head some, she turned to follow Fire to where the river was supposed to be. Beneath her hooves the ground froze and shattered throwing up small fragments that sparkled in the sunlight. Behind her, her flame like mane and tail rippled through the wind.*

Fire Crystal: *grins in amusement as he eyes Pandora* doubly horny, are we? But yes.. its very old saying. *laughs as he leads Pandora to the river while glancing over when he hears crackling of frozen grass being stepped on, still not used to that kind of sound at this time of year.* Your water awaits, m'lady *bows dramatically in front of the river with one of his knees bent*

Pandora: *Skidding to a halt, she watched Fire, tempted to knock him into the water, but she knew that when she touched it. The water would either freeze completely or become admittedly colder then usual.* My mother was a demon, you know... *Didn't take to that comment too well, but for the most part it rolled over her shoulders. Lowering her head to drink, a purple eye watched Fire as she did so. Not wanting to have any tricks pulled on her while she was drinking.*

Fire Crystal: *moves away little bit so Pandora won't feel like he is crowding her. But he winces little bit at her comment about the demon and he frowns apologetically* I didn't mean to offend.. it was a joke. *falls silent as he stands guard (because he was raised to protect females no matter how strong they are) and scans the environment silently while feeling bad that he probably offended Pandora in some way*

Pandora: *Sucking in a mouthful of water after she had finished drinking. Though it was quite obvious that she was up to something as her cheeks puffed out. Turning herself to face Fire, the corner of her lips turning upwards as she expelled the water at him. A foalish thing to do, but she was still in her youth and couldn't help it. Prancing away after her attack had been done, not wanting to be a easy target for a retaliation.*

Fire Crystal: *wasn't really paying attention to Pandora since he was scanning the environment but he looked at her at the very last second to see her cheeks puffed out and that was last thing he saw (temporarily). His face got drenched with cold water and he squawked, spluttered while flailing around for few seconds in surprise.* Pandora!! *bending his head over and rubs some water off his face on his leg while glaring at her playfully* I hope you are fast runner because I am going to get you! *suddenly lunge for her with a wicked gleam in his dark eyes*

Pandora: *Who was crouching some distance away, her head lowered and legs look like they were buckling the wrong direction smiled at the stallion who flailed around after she had thrown water into his face.* What? You looked all stiff and tense. I thought a little water might help. *When he came charging at her, she gave a sort of high pitched keel before rearing, spinning around and dashing off a head of him.* Catch me if you can.

May be continuing...

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces