Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:44 pm
Halllllloooooooo~ lovelies!

Twilight Town has finally been completed which means that everyone will be splitting up to other worlds (aka- threads). Here is where the following will post:

Radiant Garden
Riku, Xigbar, Zexion, and Roxas

Destiny Islands
Yuffie, Saix, Axel, and Marluxia
(This is such an odd grouping that I like to call this the 'crack thread')

Traverse Town
Kairi, Namine, Demyx, Larxene
(and the mass of X chromosomes)

Feel free to post at any time in your designated threads.

ALSO...

The journals and AIM now have a bigger role. You can use these to communicate with the people you are no longer with (aka- in other worlds). If you want to send a message to anyone in particular, please use the Message Board Community. Also, you participate in any serious AIM Roleplays, please post those on the MB Community as well (Please see the Journals Thread for format). Also, please stick to the timeline (including memories) from here on out.

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM/AIM Xandrei, Skwinky, or the Mod account.

OXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Skwinky  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:03 pm
OMPGHSKLJDFSJF.

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

And now the world goes KAPUT.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. ROBOTO.

-goes to shove Xigbar into Space Paranoids- YOU GLOW PURPLY NOW.  

BasslineRaver

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:11 pm
BasslineRaver
OMPGHSKLJDFSJF.

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

And now the world goes KAPUT.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. ROBOTO.

-goes to shove Xigbar into Space Paranoids- YOU GLOW PURPLY NOW.

Omg you're seriously on crack now XD woot I get the beach! Saix laughs at Xigbar HAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:13 pm
Yay!! I can see Larxene having so much fun wit the moogles. heart

Sapsan

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:14 pm
Shadechidna

Omg you're seriously on crack now XD woot I get the beach! Saix laughs at Xigbar HAHAHAHA!

What. You know I love teh Tron world. It's the best one EVER. Tech is sexy.

And... Xigbar in the glowy purple skin tight suit with probably an exotic look... Mmm.... Sexy.

... Xiggy will get to the beach eventually! -shakefist- Well, Demmy didn't get the beach either! So yah.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:22 pm
B00-B00
Yay!! I can see Larxene having so much fun wit the moogles. heart

Those poor cute little kupo-ers. crying I feel for them.  

Xandrei
Vice Captain

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:24 pm
BasslineRaver
Shadechidna

What. You know I love teh Tron world. It's the best one EVER. Tech is sexy.

And... Xigbar in the glowy purple skin tight suit with probably an exotic look... Mmm.... Sexy.

... Xiggy will get to the beach eventually! -shakefist- Well, Demmy didn't get the beach either! So yah.

still, Xigbar doesn't get the beach. meh. *goes to make post*  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:29 pm
Shadechidna

still, Xigbar doesn't get the beach. meh. *goes to make post*

... Xigbar, Roxas, Riku and Zexion get ice cream.

:B  

BasslineRaver

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:51 pm
YAY ICE CREEEEEEEAM ^_______^

Omg going to have so much fun. biggrin

*can't wait to have more time to actually post seriously*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:16 pm
Hello again everyone. I just wanted to announce that I will not be on Friday night and possibly Saturday as well. But I do believe that Xandrei will be around so feel free to bother her as you see fit. >3

I will be around on Saturday during the day or at least try but I have work and of course exams are coming up soon, so I will be both dead and not around as much as I will like.

So just as a heads up (and for those who don't know) I dance and have a recital coming up as well (like... the day after my exams. x.x) so I'll have rehersals and other things that will not enable me to be on as much as I'd like (though I'll try).

So if you have any questions, just direct them at Xandrei for awhlie. I'll be DONE EVERYTHING around the 19th. x.x Of course it doesn't mean I'm absent, but if I haven't been around very much and you haven't heard from me, that's where I am. More than anything is I'm trying to keep up with Memories and whatnot.

.... So until then!

<3 Skwinky  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:44 am
Alright everyone. Major updates have been made since last night. o.o

First on the agenda is that huge chatroom. It is now posted on the Message Board for everyone read. If you did not participate, I suggest you check it out! It can still have an effect on your character if they comment!

Also, check out the first post on the message board. I updated the Mod OOC explaination of it. It is very important and I implore you check it out.

Also, that major Memory update DID happen. But there is so much that happened I ask everyone to check the Memory Thread because I do not have the time to send out all those PM's. But as a note, THREE CHARACTERS HAVE COMPLETED THEIR MEMORIES. That means they remember absolutely everything that happened to them up until their death!

But how will they occur the RP? This is the best solution I could find since we do not use a timeline in AHR (though I'm starting to think we may want to do that).

The chat took place right before all the characters entered the worlds they were thrown into, but as all the characters also thought, they would have to absorb the information for awhile. During the RP, let your character reflect back on the chat in some way or another, and the memories can hit. ALSO: If you character got more than one memory or completed theirs, you are free to wait for them to recieve their memories.

Basically, when I send a memory, it is almost like "permission" to remember it. Your character will remember what happens at whatever time you feel is best.

Feel free to ask any questions as well! x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:54 am
Bweee! There's something mildly creepy about knowing that -I- was responsible for that. XDDDD

Regarding the poll. OMG I wanted to vote for all four! crying I love all of it. Swinky, Xandrei, you guys are doing a GREAT job. <3<3<3  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:10 am
Hey, can someone re-do the poll so there's an answer that says "I like everything!!" Because it was really hard to pick one thing I like about this!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:01 am

Oi, everybody?

Who wants the KHII soundtrack? I'd be willing to send out a daily email with a few of the songs so after a while you'd get the entire thing.

This is the Japanese Soundtrack, with all the songs untouched and nice-like.

Lemmie know, alright? I love to share.
pirate Oh yeah, and Xigbar says "AHOY. The eyepatch is on the wrong side!"

BasslineRaver

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:37 pm
I think that if you sent me the KHII OST, my iTunes would swell in so much happiness that it would explode with the goodness of all that is Yoko Shimomura. <3  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff