Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
My first time posting my own topic! What games do you play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What games do you play the most?
  RPG's
  Simulation's
  Adventure
  Racing
  Fighting
  Strategy
  Other (feel free to let me know what I left out)
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:27 pm
I happen to enjoy the rpgs like FF, DragonQuest, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Grandia 1 and 2 (I'm waiting to start the 3rd), and many others dating back from nintendo. I'm also in love with the sims games for consoles and the farming sim called Harvest Moon. Warioware games for the gamecube, gameboy advance, and gameboy DS rock too. I've even got all of the Legend of Zelda games for the nintendo and the one on super nintendo. And I love Secret of Mana and I have the Zelda both for super nintendo too. I've got a couple atari models, a colecovision, and on and on. Just wanted to start this topic off with some of my own obsessions in hopes that anyone else would care to share thier own.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:39 pm
well...not to be a bother.. but im going to move this thread to the proper place.. but id like to add...

i enjoy playing rpg's.(games like kindom hearts and final fantisy) stragy games(like advance wars and tetris) and harvest moon. (i wish my N64 version didnt break) but i have many othergames in my lineup.. some of them worth more $ then i would make in a weeks paycheck  

Darthspanky

Arthemis_Pink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:13 am
The only games i play right now are RPGs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:18 am
Ok well here if my list which i play and enjoy smile

Final fantasy series
Kingdom hearts series
Shadow hearts series *including the 1st kodelka*
Alundra series
Dynasty warriors series
Samarai warriors series
Sims series
Legend of dragoon
Grand stream saga
LOTR Series
Orphan
GTA series
Hack series
Pokemon *sad i know but good for passing time*
Fusion frenzy
Guild wars
HP series
Vagrant story
Spyro *i like old school*
Megadrive classics
Tojam & Earl (megadrive)
Shinobi (megadrive)
Golden Axe (megadrive)
Streets of rage (megadrive)
Alex the kid (master system)
Grandia Series
Eternal Eyes
Command & Conquer Series

theres loads more but cant think of them just yet  

Twisted_Fairie

slaymaster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:36 am
I enjoy playing RPGs, Tactical, and First-Person shooters. My favorite Xbox game is COnker: Live and Reloaded (Gamertag is Evan1992), favorite PS2 game is God of War, favorite Gamecube game is Super Smash Bros. Melee, favorite DS game is ACWW.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:27 pm
I'm all RPGs... some FPS, occasional.... what else is there?  

Mordrayne

alex hammock

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:46 pm
i love to play rpg's they are so fun i like leveling up and getting stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:59 pm
i like rpg and first person shooter games  

starjester22

nick baffa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:20 am
elder srcolls 1-4
bullet witch

perfect dark zero  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:54 pm
I like many, many games so I won't list, so I'll just list genres and games I don't like. I hate racing (unless it has Mario in it razz ), Halo (yes, I hate halo. Why? Because everyone else likes it razz ), most fighting games, most FPS, sports games (unless Mario is a contestant, yes I'm a Mario freak razz ), and most RTS's (I utterly get creamed in them razz ).  

gumbyscout

darkside045th

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am
i love first person shooters >< and rpgs !! halo1,2, and soon to be 3 lol kh1,2 chrono trigger ff7 ffx and ffxII, uhhhh oh and rts games kick a** to !! warcraft and starcraft .....sommand and conquer and last but not least .....dawn of war >< kick a** games !!!(there are more but i cant remember lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:13 am
ahh i meant comman and conquer >< lol i really need to star re reading things before posting em -_-  

darkside045th

trinitybladez71

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:26 am
i play games like everquest 1 and 2, star wars galaxies, Last Chaos, etc etc, mainly every rpg u can think of exept for the baby rpgs like Runescape (yes ive played WoW and i kinda enjoyed it until i hit 70 Night Elf Druid and there is nothing 2 do since i was max pvp lvl also)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:17 am
take this list!
gta series
need for speed series
ages of empires series
die hard triology
final fantasy series
winning eleven
spiderman 3
the matrix path of neo
ratchet and clank
resident evil series
devil may cry  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 am
darkside045th
ahh i meant comman and conquer >< lol i really need to star re reading things before posting em -_-

please do not double post edit your last post next time ^^ its a easy mistake with this case but please remember to re read things or edit your posts.

Command and conquer is wicked i may play 3 later but id stuck on phantasy star universe or bomberman live lol. ^^

most people like rpgs because there decent to play and actually have a storyline many people do not like playing anything where you just race or shoot etc they need something to keep them entertained.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff