Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:XD
  :mrgreen:
View Results

ll cody ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:33 pm
The guild is called the sound village, and we need rprs. The guild is starting to become unactive and we need more people to talk with, hang out with, and rp with. It's hidden so you will have to talk to the owner, death ketsueki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:58 pm
If you want to help others in need or if you want some friendly advice about a problem in your life, PM me about Soul Savers!! 3nodding  

rifleSquiddle

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200

Devils_ Cryblood_esh 32ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 pm
serious though im new  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 pm
Nah jk i made anotha account so add that 1 its th e 1st one on meh friends list on meh pro  

Devils_ Cryblood_esh 32ss

sloth mama

Feral Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 pm
Some of my guilds would need some new recruits ._.;;
(don't join just to bash the guild >>;; )
and people,it's just a guild,so please don't freak out about how stupid it is
-_-

Organization XIII guild:
It's not the official gaia one and it used to be very active..but so far,it's been dying off...please join it so it can return to it's small-knitted glory D: :
User Image

The Soldier and the Flower Girl(CloudxAerith)guild:
It's the official(but small) shipping guild of Cloud and Aerith from Final Fantasy VII(Kingdom Hearts too if you don't play FF).It's in an alliance with the CloudxTifa guild so bashing from either guilds aren't allowed D< :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Disgaea Fan Guild :
Disgaea is an awesome game..play it,watch the 12 episode anime somewhere..manga honestly sucks...if you're a fan of it or Nippon Ichi's other games(Phantom Brave,Makai Kingdom),join here,it's active even though the banners died XD; .

Arrivederci :: The Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Guild
Haven't read/watched it?!
Manga: here
anime: (look for it yourself -_- )
Join here if you're obssession of hitman babies,crazy guys running around in their boxers,singing birds,annoying cows,and the mafia has gone above the limit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:41 pm
Like to disscuss art, book, movies, etc; want to post a short story or your own artwork; want to get honest reviews from others that have the same interest?

Than join my guild, The Institute of Art and Literature

Still pretty new but happy to have you. Come stop by and say hi today!

Link is in my sig and will stay there, will edit this post with a banner soon as I have some newer ones to post.  

Xavier Damien

neon_tyler_with_a_monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 am
hey guys plz join my guild seven sub forums but i need people my guild is from everywhere from chatting to shops to rp and everything inbetween

follow the link on my signature  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm
"A Vampire's Greatest Dream - The Official GUild"! ^_^ It's a [at least semi-]literate Vampire Role PLay guild. It's kinda new, though. TO check it out, click the banner in my sig! ^_^  

immortalsoul001

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:27 am
Try to defeat me but try in vain.

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then Join the Hayley Williams guild!

User Image

^ click it! ^

This is the first and only Hayley Williams guild of Gaia.
We're all one big Hayley obsessed family, so don't hesitate to click that "join guild" button up on the page & write a request. ;D

We have a Hayley forum for Hayley and Paramore related discussions, a sub-forum "spamspamspam.", where you can discuss...well anything really. We have threads for lyrics games, Hayley pics, banners, Hayley fan-art, and loads more. We hold Hayley related competitions too!

Please join if you are a Hayley fan. We need active members, and it's free to join, so just do it. We were born for this guild!

When I win I end your pain.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:08 pm
User Image
Oooooooooh! Hidden text WOOOW!
Your Smart U Found It!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Now since yur smart join the PPA

Moon Berries

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:23 pm
and a bump for a hundred woot!

We could use some ppl in our guild the Crimson Blade if any1's interested though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm
join the *DRUM ROLL* FRI3D GUILD!!!!!!! where all your dreams come true (except for that about you and that one english teacher from 4th grade) so join today!!!! Just search fri3d! or chicken! or mmmmm!  

hannakin_skywalker

Dead Pine Forest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:47 pm

User Image

Story They were just a bunch of people. Random people, random past, random life, but within the same city. One night, they were all kidnapped, and none of them remember it. All they know is that when they woke up, they were back in their homes, but something was different...What they didn't know is that it was a particular group of scientist who had gotten them, and had given them a "gift". A bit of animal DNA. Maybe one got wolf, maybe the other got eagle, who knows who got what. Getting along everyday shouldn't be so bad, right? A claw here, a wing there, nothing major....Who will harness their gifts, and who will succumb to them?
-From the all-too popular RP by Psycho Kat

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

If you've found your way here, congratulations. You've found a very amazing guild with kick-a** dedicated members who are on at a constant rate, RPing with a high level of literacy to make everyone happy. If you would like join and add to the overall awesomeness, PM me a post sample with the subject 'injection'. Use grammar, capitals, and all the things people who are literate like to see, and you're practically guaranteed not to be turned away. If you've got any suggestions or ideas, PM me. I read them all, and consider them too. Keep it cool, eh. ;P
PS: If you would like to help and support us in making contests for you guys, I'm open to donations of any kind. Everything helps. ^___^
I check this forum on occasion, so if I don't respond right away, give it two days or so before spazzing on the 'send PM' button.

Still Howlin' - YellowEye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been gone for a good long while, though the new blood wouldn't know that. You wouldn't even know who I am. For that I warn you, I will be returning soon, after my finals, and may be rping in the general forums. Why would I warn you? Because I am a deeply disturbed person and it reflects itself in my charcters, go ahead, ask Mawk and YellowEye, they'll tell you. If you have a problem with a mass murdering lunatic, well, to the hell bad.

FEAR ME AND MY SQUIRRLE RIDING CHEETO PERSON ARMY OF GLOBAL DOMINATION. Your next, so find a good surrender gift and you may live.
~Rangok (aka)Puppet Master

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, completely. He's just one big ball of nastiness.. *Cough*lie*Cough*.

Welcome! This would be *the* guild. It's undergroing a slight bit of construction at the moment, but we have high hopes of a full-bred community of roleplayers here that shall restore it to its former beauty and glory that was the original roleplay. From then we can move onward and eventually get it even past that strong position. This thing WILL be THE greatest guild of all time! ... Again!

- Mawkrin, aka Echo.
May the Force be with you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:17 pm
I dont have a graphic yet but here is the link

~*~The Eclectic Aeternum Guild~*~

Please join ..anyone is welcome and fee is 0

in need of some major Rpers heart  

Atomic_Chaos129

Sparkly Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50

pheonix_stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:44 pm
The Wolf in Snow Guild

Grand Re-Opening
We are looking some Gaians who are willing to go beyond the limits of normal society thought patterns and join us and let our hair down.

There is always some fun to be had, fellow Gaians who will share in your ideas to comprehend the obscure and vague.
Plus, we have raffles >.<

User Image

So you have wandered into the guild in a quest for entertainment, knowledge, a friend, or even the plain unusual and downright strange. Here at the Wolf in Snow guild, you will find anything and everything to entice your imagination and lure you into a world of fantasy, illusion, and desire. Here you may find friends to talk to about day to day things, people to role play with and reenact your dreams, or even find out more about yourself than what you already know....

Welcome to the Wolf in Snow guild. May its crew and all its secrets welcome you as warmly. This guild is not for people who refuse to go beyond the norm, or work in a box. Here we travel into the fantasy of the imagination, so views and opinions may not be expressed with hatred or anger. Allow yourself to wander the threads freely, and decide weather or not the strange and unusual is really that strange or unusual. Enter at your own desire!  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff