RP#3: Rules, Chargen, OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanasha

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:09 pm
Name: Sepia
General Description: Of average appearance, although a touch more attractive. She blends in well with a crowd.
  • Height: 164cm
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Hair: Black
  • Eyes: Sea green
  • Skin: Decently tanned
  • Build: Athletic
  • Misc: Has no visable identifying marks, and seems content to be a traveling preformer who isn't very memorable

Equipment:
  • Clothing: A cheap and thin rip-off of a karate gi which is of low enough quality that it would tear if grabbed with moderate force, although that's probably why she chose it. A discharged amulet of wallwalk.
  • Weapons: She has an assassin's dagger which is designed so that a vial of poison can be screwed into the hilt, with a simple button at the upper edge of the hilt shifting a plate with a hole in it into alignment with a thin channel so that when pressed capillary action would result in the poison flowing upwards to the tip and then down along a notch just behind the blade. She's run out of poison. It has run out of poison and has yet to be refilled. She also wears a thin, flexible blade which is disguised as a leg-band.
  • Equipment: She travels light; a coinpurse, her weapons, a change of clothes, and a book of strange non-magical runes which appear to be unintelligible but is really an encoded assassin's guide.

Statistics:
  • STR - 5
  • VIT - 3
  • AGI - 8
  • SPD - 7
  • MAG - 4
  • WIL - 5

Advantages:
  • None

Disadvantages:
  • None

Class Abilities: (total AP = 5)
  • Love Sonata (Dances.)
  • Lockpick

Skills:
  • Coldblooded murder: If somebody is incapacitated, they can be killed silently with any bladed weapon.
  • Mask creation: Almost anything can be made into a mask if you have a sharp enough blade and the time for it.
  • Poison usage: With practice, it's not hard to learn how to use premade poisons to great effect, such as sneaking it into food and poisoning objects.
  • Information scrounge: If you know where to go and how to act, you can overhear almost anything you want to know.

Brief History: Many years ago, Sepia's father was a successful merchant. They lived a quiet life in Kudram, and she spent her days attending school to become a dancer. Unfortunately, one day pirates captured her father's ship, and while he returned alive his livelyhood did not. While they weren't left completely destitute, it was a horrible blow to her family. While it irritated her that she could no longer attend school, the state of depressed helplessness which her family was left in was the true blow. After about a month of watching her father, mother, and older brother struggle to find jobs to make ends meet as the money from pawning their possessions dwindeled away, she left home promising to 'make things right'.
Her quest for vengence and cash resulted in her falling into a dark crowd, where she learned things which are antithetical to any system of morals. She formulated a impractical, illogical, and outright stupid plan to achieve her ends: She took up the guise of a wandering preformer working the seediest of bars of the coastal towns, giving her a means of picking up some spare gil, a cover story, and an easy way to overhear both sailors discussing their cargo and drunken pirates discussing where they'll be in a few days. With the information gathered at the bar, she would then ride the ship she expected to be most likely victim of an attacked, get caputred, and then cut her bonds in the middle of the night, create a facemask out of whatever's handy, steal an outfit, and start silently killing-off the ship's crew. When the crew was dead, she would sail the ship towards land, kick the surviving captives into a landing boat, and sail the ship along the coast until out of sight, search the ship for the most valuable things she could carry, and then setting the ship to sail back out to sea while she rows for land. Amazingly, the plan has actually worked a few times. As a result of this, there are a few 'ghost ships' adrift on the ocean, corpses festering onboard without any signs of struggle or looting. She's built up a decent ammout of gold, of which she gives her family some whenever she visits.
She used to use an amulet of wallwalk to get to places of the ships which were magically protected, but it ran out of charge a little while ago and it would cost more than a high-end merchant ship to get it recharged.

Goals:
  • Short Term: To figure out how to kill-off the pirates on board without leaving anybody alive who knows it was her.
  • Long Term: To gather enough money so that she can revive her father's old buisness and restore her family's position, and to find and kill "Captain Octarine-eye"

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Did I miss an AP-dealing session?  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Saoszuc
Crew

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:51 pm
Chibicid

No; I've only given out the one set. question  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:25 am
Saoszuc
Chibicid

No; I've only given out the one set. question
Okies. xd Just making sure.  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Saoszuc
Crew

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:48 pm
After Tahpenes goes, I'll go ahead and post a Sao/TM post, since the round end probably won't coincide with the next time Kel does a Gaia run.

In other words, Kelwyn will hereafter post whenever she feels like it, with no regard to turn order, and we will consider Morgan an NPC for the time being. (So play nice with her. razz )

AP coming not at the end of this round, but almost assuredly at the end of next round. Base award will be smaller. I still have only seen one nomination so far; I expect that there'll be more once the action starts really picking up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:04 pm
I'd like to spend some of the AP I've gotten from the last award and this award.

3 AP Vit 4 => Vit 5
Spending time as a captive, usually tied up on the deck of a ship, is a far rougher environment than Sahlana was used to previously. She's also getting used to being knocked around by high seas and sudden, unexpected ship movements. Her body is beginning to compensate.

2 AP Multitarget
Getting captured by the privateers and then seeing the mutiny aboard the Stonefish gave Sahlana some experience viewing combat that wasn't just one on one training drills. Next time she gets into a battle maybe she'll be able to begin working on some new ideas she has about how best to engage the enemy.

Sao, sound kosher?  

Tahpenes

Quotable Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200

Saoszuc
Crew

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:30 am
Updated bios for Chibicid and Tahpenes. biggrin  
Saoszuc rolled 3 20-sided dice: 17, 10, 8 Total: 35 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:05 pm
Rolling for something. sweatdrop Will post ICly later tonight, assuming baby gives a chance.

EDIT: No, wait - we need a Kohki post. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Saoszuc
Crew

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Tanasha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:40 pm
Note to self: I currently have _7_ undistributed AP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:31 pm
Yeah, so where is everyone, hrm? Aside from Tanasha?  

Saoszuc
Crew

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:15 pm
I'm gonna post tonight. Sorry... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:19 pm