Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Beware The White Rabbit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:43 pm
This is a private rp for Malhith and Lunadriel, for this months RP prompt!

Original prompt from last year: shifter rabbit.

This months prompt:

What was I just thinking about? Sticky buns? No, maybe it was hot cross buns.....Yeah that's it! CROSS BUNS!

Namely, do you remember that time you saw a cute little bunny with blood on it that happened to be not so cute, but rather a malevolent urban legend that chased you through the woods? It's been a whole year since then. When you come up on a cute bunny stallion and it's cute little bunny friend, you shouldn't worry right? RIGHT?!?!?!

But you do, you know you do. When you come up on this "cute"....thing that's blocking your way out of a canyon, you are highly suspicious. And it acts clueless, as though it really has no clue how to do....anything? It's faking right?

Truth is it's not faking. It's new to the area and really has no clue about life here. But, since you meet Sans Merci, you're just a little paranoid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm
A scary experience that threatens life, can impact those involved. Scar their memories, even when they are unharmed. They spread their fear to others, as a warning. That warning can evolve into a story, or a rumor. Lumine is very familiar with the way words can shape the past. Storytelling a hobby of his. When he heard about the white rabbit that turned out to be a shifter, he couldn't help but wonder if the stories were true. Of course there were dangers in the land. But the story seemed to come from several sources, which made him wonder which were true, and which were fiction. Being that the whispers fell on his ears, meant that they originated close to the cave he worked in. That did not bode well for his brothers, if such a threat wandered into the dark.

With this information, Lumine walked from his home to work in the caves, but carried an air of caution. Traveling at the ready to run, or defend himself, should the need arise. Nothing close by went with out a gaze as he scanned the area, looking for trouble.

The morning breeze gently sways the trees. The crisp air, cool and soothing. Birds singing their song, and calling out for love. These sounds meant that typically, no danger is in the area. Lumine takes a deep breath, and exhales, to still his nerves. Hopefully, there is no danger here after all.

Following a beaten path that many have crossed, he wonders if anyone else is out this early, heading out for the day.  

Lunadriel

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:29 pm
Stretching out her wings, Caoilfhinn looked around; she was somewhere new – not her usual neck of the woods, so to speak. With a shiver, she folded her wings back against her body, her green feathers shimmering in the light. She took a step forward and contemplated which direction to go – she could stick to the trees or she could explore the caves. Or she could just keep walking until something struck her fancy. Lifting her face towards the sun, she took in a deep breath of the crisp morning air.

Deciding to wander aimlessly, she took a step and then another. It had been a while since she’d last had the chance to wander and she was excited – albeit curious – to what the day would hold. Tossing her head, and throwing her curly mane out of the way, she continued forward with her exploration.

After several minutes of wandering aimlessly, a sight caught her eyes – another soquili; very different from her, though. Ears perking forward, she took the male in. She wasn’t sure if she’d ever seen one with luminescent crystals adorning their body! She took a pause, before deciding to move towards him with a shake of her tail – she was beyond intrigued.

“Hello there!” she called out to him; hopefully she wasn’t bothering him, she was just so excited to see another out and about so early!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm
Lumine gazed to the side of the tree line, noticing movement. This area is busy, so he tried not to startle till he knew if danger is about to join him. As a green mare stepped out, he released the breath he didn't realize he had been holding. Not a scary rabbit, dripping with blood, about to shift into a walker. Such a silly notion. Perhaps his intuition on the story being fable had been right.

The emerald wind is still ahead on the path, a ways away from him. She has yet to notice him. He watches as she explores. A smile crosses his face, watching her curiosity. The way she tossed her head, made him think of someone about to embrace what the day brought to them. He had seen many on this path, but he hadn't seen her before.

Lumine smiles as she looks his way, observing him. As she greets him, he gives a dip of his head, being polite. "Greetings stranger." he replies back to her, with a quiet laugh. "Are you new to these parts?" he inquires. If she is new, then she might not of heard of the potential of dangers. What a weird conversation this would make if not. It would be cruel not to warn her. But also not so kind to tell of a scary beast that might roam the lands, eager to hunt. At least she had wings. if she got spooked by his warning, she could fly away to safety.  

Lunadriel

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:08 pm
At the question, she tilts her head before scrunching her muzzle. Was she new here? No, not necessarily...and yet, at the same time: it had been a very long while since she had last been around here specifically. It's not somewhere she frequented.

"New? Not quiet - it's been a while, though; a long while, really. Are you new?" She glanced around once again, enjoying the morning and the run with the, thus far, friendly male. It had, additionally, been a while since she had interacted with a stranger. With a shift of her body weight, she brought her focus back to the male - taking him in, again; curious, as always. A small smile crossed her face, as she listened to the ambient noises that were taking place around them. "It's a nice morning, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm
Stopping his advance along the trail, Lumine smiles. "My brothers and I have been around for a while now. Always out a bit early though, when heading into the mines. I don't always cross paths with those that live in the area. I do hope it is a nice morning though. I've heard of a danger in the vicinity. A shifter threat. Have you heard of these rumors or seen anything suspicious?"

Up ahead in the distance, another creature stirs. Long, slender ears, twitch, listening to the voices that carry on the wind. Unfamiliar with anything here, paws stretch out, and they rise from the bush. With a twitch of a tail, a blush colored rabbit, casually strolls towards the sound. Not seeing anything right away.

Lumine's eyes dart away from the mare, hearing something else in the area. The feathers on his head twitch, and fan up, slightly ruffled. The fire in his eyes, looking back on the mare. His voice drops. "Please don't be alarmed, but we are not alone. Probably just another soquili out early this morning. Miss..?" he prompts for her name. Saying to not be alarmed, after he just asked her about a shifter being in the area. Good one Lumine. He would have to work on his approach. Perhaps he had spent too much time in the caves as of late, and it was effecting his ability to be social.  

Lunadriel

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 pm
"Oh! I'm so sorry - I'm Caoilfhinn. What's your name? I wish I had siblings! What do you do in the mines?" she said it all quickly, but with a smile. Her smile slowly gave way as she contemplated the rest of what he had said. He had her a bit puzzled. Of course they weren't alone! They were in nature! And danger in the vicinity? She had no clue about any of it. Might as well learn more about it, she thought.

"Oh...uhh...a shifter? No...no, I don't think I'd heard anything about that, or knew anything...or seen anything, really. What'd happened? It IS a nice morning; I'd like it to stay that way..." her ears tilted back, as she listened to the environment around them; watching his physical reaction to whatever was concerning him. She turned her head to look back behind her, wondering if there was anything there, before she turned to face him once more. Her head tilted, ears perking forward again. "Is it common to have danger in the area? It seems quaint, so I hope not..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm
"A shifter, yes. A creature in this case, that looks like a white rabbit. However, it can shift into a Soquili. They use this ability to inflict harm. The story of such an evil, took place here, or so it's said." he said as he observed the long green pinions of her wings. At least she could fly away, should trouble greet them. Then he had his axe and his fleet hooves to help him flee any dangers. "It is not uncommon, to have dangers, however, there is always a time and a place. Usually. This one seems brave enough to venture out during the day, instead of lurking in the shadows.." his voice trails off as he watches a blush colored blur up ahead. He nods his chin to the approaching Soquili behind her. "Perhaps, stand by my side, just in case. I am no warrior, but I will do my best to give you time to escape. Before making my own, should the need arise. Let's hope that isn't a shifter, though it does seem to be a rabbit, which is concerning."

Velveteen padded along the path, lazy, and casual in his advance. Sure enough, two locals were up ahead. At least, he assumed they were locals. They didn't have long ears, like him and his brethren did. Of course, he had done exactly as his brother Lavender, and gotten lost. Even his familiar wasn't to be seen. They had all got so excited when they got here, they split off and trotted away in different directions. They really should of had a better game plan. He was unawares that there is danger in the area. Something about a shifter...!! Oh shiii... His eyes get wide. Back home, they had eagle shifters, that would hunt him and his brothers. They stayed in groups, so they wouldn't be easy targets. He wasn't in a group though...which makes him an easy target!!! "Ahhhh!!!!" he exclaims as his big feet move quickly to close the distance between him and the two strangers.

Long slender ears, flip and twitch, tuning in to the whispers up ahead.  

Lunadriel

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm
Caolfhinn shuddered at the thought - that sounded terrifying. A sweet bunny? Causing harm?!? "...b-but...a bunny? I thought bunnies were supposed to be friendly! But instead...they..cause harm? Why would they do that?" She'd never crossed anything dangerous in her life; able to live in a bubble of naivety. Her ears perk up at his next words, and she shifts accordingly. Obviously the stranger - who hadn't given her his name, not that he'd had time mind you - knew best in this situation and so she figured it might be smart to just follow his lead in this instance. Looking ahead, she sees what he's looking and tilts her head. He didn't LOOK like he'd cause harm...he looked quite sweet, even.

Alas, just as she thought that, he started dashing towards them with a scream. Startled, she very promptly did the only thing she could think of. Scream back.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games