This is a solo RP between Mikaru Bloodbane and Lunar. Both are owned by Nayci.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The task was supposed to be a simple one for the day. It was time to practice his low flying techniques. Shouldn’t be that hard, right? But here Mikaru was, fifteen minutes into his exercises, with a wounded spine as well as a wounded bit pride. Not to mention the now terrified rabbit, wide eyed and shaking, hair raised on end, on the downed log in front of him. You know, the one he accidentally careened into after said rabbit fell out of said tree and startled him so bad he banked to the left too far and slammed into it the most unceremoniously instead of going around it. You know, like he was supposed to. Now, there he stood, once again with his wounded back and wounded pride, trying to figure out how he was going to continue working out as well as figure out how a rabbit of all creature fell out of a tree.

Spirits help him.

“Soooo, tell me again,” his eyes narrowed to slits, “how did you find yourself up a tree? And how’d you find yourself falling out of it? As far as I’m aware rabbits don’t fly and your kind are more of the burrowing type.”

Having been given a moment to gather itself together, the silver rabbit heaved a sigh of relief at being on solid ground again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.“I was about to be eaten by a snake.”

“And you thought going up the tree was a good idea?”

“Yes I did, at least until the snake ended up following me up the tree to try and continue to eat me.”

“So you kept climbing.”

“Yes.”

“And it kept climbing.”

“Correct.”

“So you thought it was a good idea to jump out of the tree that was,” Mikaru glanced down at the fallen tree once more to assess its size, “at least twenty to thirty feet tall?”

“Not….jump persay…”

“You ran out of room didn’t you.”

A resigned sigh, “yeah.”

Mikaru grimaced as the vertebrae between his wings twinged in pain as he adjusted his stance, “that’s the most unfortunate. Are you okay though?”

Adjusting their weight on their paws from left to right and back, the rabbit assessed themselves for any damage, “I believe so. Your back did a wonderful job at breaking my fall.”

The stallion couldn’t help but huff out a laugh, this rabbit had spunk and he liked it very much.

“Well, it looks like you’re safe now. I don’t see any snakes.”