Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:43 am
User Image

- Ayame looks are her beautiful home. The Cherry trees were just starting to bloom. Ayame just finished her morning dance with her best friend Lyre. She needed to take her daily walk around the grove and said 'hi' to the local herd in which she belonged. Walking down the trail she starts to hum as she walks. She pasts the long oak into Glen then walks up the closes hill. Reaching the top she looks around and spots a long stallon with what it looked like to b a small rabbit companion. Looking the stallion over she notices that stallion has rabbit ears how odd. He also seems troubled.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:02 am
-walking over to the stallion and the rabbit cautiously she smiles and watches for any surprises from either of them before stopping infront of them and speaking. " hello sir, could I help you in someway?"

- The stallion stumbles backwards nearly triping over his companion. He looks at his companion and gives a sad smile before turning to the mare infront of him. " I seemed to have losted my way. I was traveling with others and when I woke up a few hours ago. They were gone and I was alone without a clue of who I am or where I was going."

- the rabbit blinks and glares at the stallion that almost ran him over. He then looks at the mare- " I'm Mitts, I woke up beside him and I don't remember anything but my name."

-Ayame blinks truly puzzled by what both the stallion and Mitts had said. It didn't make since why members of a group would leave two members behind farth more without a memory. The whole thing seemed odd. Could they be lying? She didn't think so. She could take them with her to her herd and see if anyone knew or at least had seen them in Glen in the last few days. She smiles again trying to look friendly.- " I can being you to my herd and we can see if anyone remembers you. Or we can go to my place and rest to up to you?"  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:24 am
- The stallion watches the mare as she explains. He blinks and looks at Mitts feeling unsure of what to do next. For all he knew this mare could be in on his herd leaving him and Mitts. He wasn't sure if either option was a good idea. He just wanted somewhere he could think about things and try to figure it all out at. Then again maybe she was just trying to help and he was just over reacting. He was overwhelmed and tired. He was also scared and unsure. - " can I just rest here for a little bit before deciding anything?"

Mitts stares at them both. He could see that the mare was just trying to help. But he did again the the stallion he wanted to sit and see if he could remember for bit. Something looked familiar but what he wasn't quite sure. Could he and the stallion have eaten something that did this thing with their memory. Possibly but why would their herd leave them. We're they lost somewhere?we're they dead. He didn't really remember.- " I agree with him. But could I get your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:41 am
- Ayame looks at both the stallion and Mitts.- " Yes, we can stay I won't plush you to anything. I just want to help." - Looking at Mitts.- " I'm Ayame, I live in the Cherry trees over there by a stream. I'm my here's dancer. It is nice to meet you Mitts."- Ayame turns and walks a few paces away she wanted to give them space to think while keeping a eye on them. They were in her herd lands. She looks around and notices some dents in the ground nearby. Walking over there was about ten indents of different sizes. Sniffing there are different types. She raises her head and walks of to Mitts and the stallion.- " I found where you might have bedded down. There are more then your spots. At least eight more. Come please."  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:57 am
- The stallion stares over the hillside when Ayame left them to be. He loved how beautiful this little Glen was. He was trying to figure out at least his name it was slowly coming back his memory. But it was difficult like walking through a fog. Did he eat anything wired? Not that he could remember but there was something. He was remembering bits and pieces of last night. MItts had found this Glen his herd entered it then he woke up this morning with Mitts and no one else. It was so strange. He turns at Ayame calling. Had she really found something or was she still trying to trick him. Carefully he walks over to where Ayame and looks around yes there were at least ten dents in the gass. He blinks and sees a strange mushroom. It was orange with yellow with white spots. It was also half eatten.- " look could this be the cause of my memory loss?" - he looks at mitts and Ayame.-

-Mitts watches the stallion and Ayame he relaxes a little. He remembered a bit the herd funding the glen. The herd decided to move on once they saw others. He remembered them getting ready to bed down and then he had found the wired mushrooms. Everyone had taken a bite and passed them around. Then feeling wired and falling asleep to wake beside the stallion and no one else.- " it seems like someone bit it." - He stares at the mushroom-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:15 pm
- Ayame walking over checks out the mushroom. She blinks how could she have overlooked this little mushroom. She smiles- " yes, yes this would explain the memory loss if you ate it. Your memory will come back in a few days. Until then the offer stays you can come with me." - She walks towards her home-

- the stallion looks at Ayame them Mitts- " I will come with you in a little bit. Thanks. I just need to see if anyone comes before dark."

-Mitts follows Ayame- " I've come with you then return at sun down for you."

Fin

Wc:: 1019  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items