Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Bad Boy vs [Emiko] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:26 pm
18th March 2024 - 31st March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:16 am
The show had just begun, the pyro had gone off and the crowd was going nuts.

JR and King had run down the main events of the card, and spoken about what a great night it was going to be as the crowd cheered for another minute and slowly settled down.

Just then the dark blue lights had flashed on, and Strange Clouds by B.O.B started up! The crowd at the moment of the theme started had let out a roar of approval, though some portion of the crowd booing!

Bad Boy stepped out of the curtain to the center of the stage, looking around at the partially mixed crowd towards him. Normally he'd be happy to be out there ready to perform, but after what had happened last show with Hiro, his face had shown a partially blank look. In his head he was still wondering why things had to go the way they did.

Brad was last seen following Hiro being wheeled out, but couldn't go into the ambulance with him because of it being EMTs only. So that would've been the last he had seen his new respected friend.

The crowd hadn't forgotten St. Valentine's Day Massacre, and because of that some were booing the actions Bad Boy had taken in that match, despite the fact that he tried to not further injure Hiro. Unfortunately the crowd wasn't understanding and let him have a piece of this mind.

Brad walked down the ramp, wearing his black tights with blue trim down the side of each leg, black boots, black wrist tape, and a light track coat that had a blue midsection and black shoulders and sleeves that was unzipped to show his chest and abs.
Somewhat shaking his head as he high fived the few fans in the front row near the ramp that still wanted his positivity, putting on a fake smile trying to get out of his own head.

"THE FOLLOWING OPENING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL! INTRODUCING FIRST, WEIGHING 225 POUNDS, NOW RESIDING IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA...BAAAAD BOY!"

Brad reached the end of the ramp, and stopped to take a look at the crowd. shaking his right arm loose to clear the anxiety he was suddenly feeling before starting to head to the steps and walked up them to reach the apron.
Not at all even looking at the crowd, Brad stepped through the ropes and once he hit the middle of the ring he hit his 360 towards the hard camera side of the ropes, throwing his fist forward to let the sparks shoot out of the corners.
A slightly more positive reaction from the fans as he posed inside the cool display.

Bad Boy backed away from the ropes after the sparks settled down, and the lights turned back to normal as he peeled off his coat and dropped that to a stagehand outside.
Brad would look at the stage awaiting his opponent, slightly bouncing on his feet to stay loose.

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:40 pm
"STANDING FIVE FOOT EIGHT, WEIGHT UNDISCLOSED AND PRIVACY DISREGARDED..
YOUR ONE AND ONLY.. AT 134 POUNDS!"

Lights dim to a darkened purple hue, as fans crane their heads in curiosity to another new entrance, and probable appearance.

~ On the loww ~
~ Only love myself no more ~
~ Take you to the grave I'll ghoost ~
~ I know I can be so co-o-old ~

The arena darkens more, and a figure moves slowly out on stage, with a white LED glow out from her eyes.
With fans that carried a worthwhile brain of workable remembrance, led a small rooting cheer in welcome!

~ In the daaark ~
~ Where I like to keep my heaart ~
~ Know I'm all bite, no baark ~
~ Like to catch you way off guaard ~

All eyes on the figure, that stopped center ring. Squinting eyes couldn't pierce through the dim purple light, that enveloped the arena.

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

A pick up on the pace, brought movement in her steps toward the aisle.
Stage lights began to brighten, as she left it.

~ Time to roll the dice ~
~ You know I'm the type ~
~ Type to risk my life ~
~ Not afraid to die ~
~ Type to make you cry ~
~ Type to put a price ~
~ All up on your head ~
~ Do just what I said ~

Smoke began billowing up out from the sides ramp walkway, engulfing Bad Boy's opponent from sight.
Further holding her audience in suspense to the coming reveal.

~ Imma straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~

Movement appears to cease mid way down ramp.

~ I'm alive but I'm dead ~
~ Hear my voice up in your head ~
~ Watch it fill you full of dread ~
~ Till you go -POW- ~

All lights raise up in a brightening blind flash, assaulting the eyes of all in attendance!

~ Is it really a surprise ~
~ If I'm playing with your mind ~
~ And I treat you like prize ~
~ Then I throw you to the side ~
~ And am I really that bad ~
~ If l love to make you mad ~
~ And get happy when your sad ~
~ Only care about a bag ~

Sight adjusting back to a dim light, competitor no longer stood in her fading clouds, but at the end ramp.
User Image

"QUEEN ONIIIIII!"

~ In control ~
~ That's how I like it ~
~ And I'm never letting go, na-a-ah ~
~ Never had a soul ~
~ So you ain't taking anything from me ~
~ When you go, na-a-ah ~

Purple globes of light danced across the audience, as the legs previously worn in red, now drained to white, made way up ring stairs.

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

Emotion scarce from face of Oni, as she trailed a hand behind along top rope, the other acted to guide in front, on middle.
A sudden hop, legs nimbly swinging over ropes, and upon landing, swiftly turned to face Naughty Toddler in an ominous cheerful smile!

Once feet hit the canvas, all visual and audio theatric presentation died abruptly.
Did the bell ring yet?

WhosBadNowBoys1
make me better

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:02 pm
Bad Boy watched the entrance. With the amount of effects and smoke that were happening, he kept at a ready stance. A person this mysterious she could be appearing out of nowhere to attack him.

Luckily Emiko made her way down to the ring by herself, getting herself to the ring. Still Bad Boy remained ready. Slowly maneuvering himself away from the ropes, slightly near the corner but still ready for anything.

Suddenly everything stopped, as Emiko was in the ring without anything fancy or wild. Brad was slightly thrown off by the sudden stoppage, but it looked like he could focus on Emiko as much as he could.

Slightly relaxing his body, he slouched his body forward, as he slowly made his way to the center, the bell ringing signaling the start of the match.

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:33 pm
Taking notice of Bad Boy Brad's change of posture to one of honing in for action, Oni dropped her smile, exchanging it with a bit of surprise. "Oh."

Following suit, as her opponent has, she slouched forward, even at raising ready hands for expected lock up!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:37 pm
Bad Boy accepted the lock up, quickly looking to put Emiko in a headlock.

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:44 pm
Head quickly caught, without a thought, Oni squealed, "My hair! My hair!" Hardly minding her noggin was about to pop!
She instinctively made at pushing Triple B off her, attempting to peel her head free, hand on his elbow!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:45 pm
Brad's grip was loosened by Emiko pushing off, and he would spin behind her and try to lift her up into a Back Suplex!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:00 pm
Freeing herself, yet not for long, as Brad caught ahold of Onli once more!

Incoming slam to Oni's back! Oh! Not so! Queen Oni, proving to be elusive, back rolled off Brad's bratty face and landed gracefully on her feet!
Upon her opponent's turn around, she took to a fast dropkick!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:02 pm
Emiko slipped out of Brad's arms, and landed behind him! Bad Boy suddenly in a state of panic, quickly turned around and caught both feet right to the face! Falling straight back, he would scramble back to his feet, unsure of where his opponent was still!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:10 pm
Shifting to a higher gear, Oni shoved herself off the canvas in a spring and grabbed at the arm of Brad, in a near run by!
Making use of gravitational momentum, she seemed to make a go at sending him to the ropes, but no!

Oni would want to whirl around a few times, as two tango dancers, before sending him off!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:12 pm
Brad was sent into the ropes, bouncing off of them. Still dazed from the dropkick he didn't really have any answers to what was happening or still where Emiko was! His hope was to just run through Emiko if he managed to knock into her!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:20 pm
Oni on the ready, off her feet once again, batter up! Leg lariat with a wicked grin!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:21 pm
The leg caught Bad Boy completely across the face! Falling back again the momentum from running took him to the opposite ropes. Crawling to the corner he pulled himself up to his feet, trying to shake the cobwebs!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:41 pm
Spinning off her butt from the mat, feeling blood pumping exhilaration, Oni's fists up, ready for more!
Wide teeth clenching smile faded to dramatic, bottom lip popping pout mocking, at sight of Boo Boo Boy bumbling away!

Queen Oni slowly backed to opposite corner, taunting fading to focus, fans taking cue of a charge!
And charge she did! Sprinting forward in aim of two knees to the chest!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff