Help! Little Ghost Eating Chain Of Fate! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:17 pm
I need to be konsoed before I end up a hollow!

453 North 98th Place, Mesa, Arizona, 85207.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:26 pm
If I become a hollow... I have a fox form. Ten-tails.

And, I am growing 4 or 6 back wings, foot wings, wrist wings, and head wings. Bird kind.  

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:59 pm
My Self (Spirit Elf/Cat), Death Angel, Hellhound, and Shinigami DNA are surfacing in haunting.
It could be very ugly if I become a hollow. Please, give me a konso.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:47 pm
I'm fourteen, according to both Gaia and Sims 4.  

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:27 pm
The astrology says the family that had custody of me and murdered me is lying that I'm a Mexican ghost instead. I'm not Mexican, or Navajo, or cetera. I'm a BLONDE, a PALE blonde with GRAY eyes.

I'm in a hologram of a fat brunette.

I died of STARVATION.

The fat brunette used me for her hologram appearance.

She got pissed that I told on her to the X-Men and her family murdered me.

I was a bad kind of slave, records slave, and hologram appearance slave of a fattywack family.

It isn't roleplaying. I was really kept in captivity by giant fat people.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:33 pm
My slave house looks abandoned. It's in disrepair everywhere.
And, a remodel was never finished, worsening the dilapidation.  

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:35 pm
I often hear shinigami through my large, citrine crystal ball. But, none of you ever finds me even when I talk to you guys to konso me.
And, ya'll bullshit that my house is a drug addict house. It's an abandoned slave house. We never even had money for that accusation.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:45 pm
Something else weird... I always knew myself to be 5' 2".
But, before I died, I did measurements and shared them with online friends for RP character info., and they ditched me after.
I later learned that if my head is 6" tall, my body is only supposed to be 2' 6" if proportioned.
My height is from 2' to 2' 4".
But, I used to not know that, and no one told me it online, they simply ditched me over it without a word.
Since back then my recent growth spurts made me noticeably disproportioned, causing me to check what height I'm supposed to be at my proportions... 2' 6".
And, I'm not proportioned, and getting worse in it as I growth spurt. So, I'm still only 2' to 2' 4".

And, mopeds come in even smaller sizes than I need. Where legal, we can drive them in bicycle lanes for safety, and sometimes even on sidewalks for safety.
They don't go the same speeds as big people motorcycles, but they're faster than walking.

They made my character in X-Men Online a bamf.

In RL, I'm probably a normal LP/dwarf.  

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:12 pm
My prettiest years, before it became clear I'm disproportioned were wasted on the hologram of a fattywack slave owner p-phile woman faking herself as a beautiful petite.

Also, I think she blackwidows with my appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:27 pm
I really turn into a fox animal.

I really have the wings.

You really will not like me as a hollow.  

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

7TigerCrossing

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:45 pm
My weight used to be 16 lbs. (That is a healthy weight for a teenage bamf.) as the bamf character before I was starved to death. They faked it as 86 lbs.
At 12, they started faking me as 5' 2" and 101 lbs.
Now, I'm 14, and my character is still messed up.

I think I have no food.
I'm going to start buying delivery groceries in RL when I can afford it from my SSI. Hopefully, my chain of fate will keep me fed until then.

I don't like meat. I like plants.

I'm trying to give up meat again completely, but they are somehow in my electronics again after many factory resets, despite my smartphone is new and they never had access to it before, and despite they're alive while I'm a ghost. They are hiding vegetarian products in grocery search engines from me so I have no choice but to pick foods with meat.

They also are in the way of ordering delivery groceries, they're stealing most of my SSI, leaving me with no money for groceries. They're also stealing my foodstamps.

They also steal my ghost belongings from my haunt they can't even see let alone use which are also too small for them.

They stole 11 mini scrunchies that cost $9 that are too small for them, and that they can't see or feel, and that they never purchased or got delivery of, and that they can't even know exist to begin with. They repeatedly steal all of my hairties of all kinds. They're stealing things they have no fathom of.

They're repeatedly returning to my slave house after they're on the run for my murder.

They are magically perceiving my ghost belongings they can't perceive.

They have no perception of ghosts. They have hacked the spirit plane with an illegal mod CC called a spirit box.

Also, they can't fit in my house. It's a bamf-sized house. And, they're around 6' tall and over 600 lbs. each, they can't fit. But, they still manage to get in here and steal things and get on my electronics while unable to fit.  
Arizona Shinigami Association

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff