Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》MONDAY NIGHT WAR
[WAR 3/11/24] Christian Cage Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Christian Cage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The intro to Christian Cage's theme would play as the countdown on the titantron starts, and the fans cheer loudly for the Instant Classic! He makes his way out from backstage but wasnt quite his usual self knowing that he was coming out here to call out the former best friend in his life and now enemy Edge. He makes it to the top of the ramp and looks around at his Peeps in the audience and then starts walking down the ramp.

User Image

Christian walks down the ramp, high fiving the fans who are all extremely happy to see him. He walks past the ring, high fiving more of them until he makes it to the timekeepers area and grabs a microphone before using another set of steel steps and enters the ring. Instead of climbing a turnbuckle and doing his traditional taunt, Christian just paces around the ring, ready to get to business. His theme fades out, and Christian raises the microphone and begins speaking.
"I'm going to cut right to the chase here. For weeks, Edge has not been showing up, has been nowhere to be seen! Last week on Throwdown, I said I was going to come out here on Monday Night WAR, and call Edge out, because I have a sporting proposition for our match at Wrestlemania, and I've been told that Edge is here tonight. So Edge, if you're back there, come on out here and talk to me face to face like a man... if you've got the balls!" The audience let's out a loud reaction of cheers as they were ready for the Edge and Christian confrontation.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:44 pm
”…You think you know me?

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The wait was over! Metalingus (Taylor's version) began playing as Taylor Swift's cover of Alter Bridge's song would begin playing as Edge walked out, sporting a gray wool Ralph Lauren™ sports coat, gray slacks by Ralph Lauren™ as well, a white collared shirt by Brooks Brothers©, and a crimson red tie by Michael Kors. A serious demeanor, Edge would make his way down to the ring, his psychopathic eyes set on Christian Cage, his former friend—brother—turned bitter rival. Having a microphone in his grasp upon walking out, he would wait until his theme song and the boos died down before raising the microphone to his face.

"Now that I'm here, Christian..." Edge would pause.

"I came here to say that I'm SICK and TIRED of you walking out here, thinking that you're even on my level..." Edge would lower his microphone for a bit.

"Genuinely, you can't even hold my jock strap!" Edge would yell at the man opposing him as the crowd was silent.

"Given that you're just out here wasting space and this crowd's time—" Edge would stop himself again.

"Everyone's time as a matter of fact!" Edge would shout as the crowd boo'd him in unison.

"REAL wrestlers, and real wrestlers only, deserve to stand in this squared circle—Christian—you're a damn clown! GET.. THE HELL... OUT OF MY RING..." Edge would command, a stern look on his face.

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Christian Cage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:59 pm
Christian would look down after Edge's harsh insults, then look around at the audience and then speak in return. "You're right Edge... I'm not on your level..... I haven't sunken low enough to be on the level you are right now!" The audience would react loudly to Christian's counter. "What the hell happened to you man? Now you're coming out here in a suit pretending to be Mr. Uppity high class businessman?.... you're not fooling anybody! Edge, these last few months all you have shown is that you are just the opposite... a lowlife BUM!" Christian pauses, staring a hole at his former best friend, with hatred in his eyes. The audience was loving every bit of it. "Heres why I called you out Edge. I said I have a proposition for our match at Wrestlemania and here it is.... I want to face you... in a 30 minute Iron Man match!..." (20 pages E_E) The audience cheers, as Christian then adds at the end. "And when that match is said and done, after I beat you and wrestle circles around you, I'll be telling you to get the HELL out of my ring and out of my SIGHT!" Christian lowers the mic and was ready for Edge's answer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:44 pm
Edge would deviously smirk after listening to Christian's response.
"Christian... YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE IN HELL... " Edge would grin, excited at the very thought of beating down Christian for 30 minutes straight. "You're DELUSIONAL if you think you can even lace my boots... let alone BEAT ME... AT THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL..." Edge would chuckle for a second. He knew a challenge was imminent after previously beating down Christian, however, he wasn't expecting the stipulation to be an Iron Man—nonetheless—Edge was up for the challenge.

"No disqualifications... it doesn't matter if it's 5 minutes... 10 minutes... 30 minutes... 60 minutes... THE END RESULT SHALL BE THE SAME, CHRISTIAN... YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE WRESTLEMANIA A BROKEN MAN!"

Edge would let Christian Cage know that he accepted his challenge.

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Christian Cage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:48 pm
Christian seemed thrilled about Edge accepting his challenge. He stood there grinning at Edge and spoke. "I'll see you at Wrestlemania, old friend...." Christian would drop the mic and then start going for repeated punches to Edge in the face, to get some revenge in from Edge's attack from a month ago!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:51 pm
Edge would stumble back after repeatedly getting punched by Christian Cage, having zero time to react! Edge would fall to the mat but would quickly spring back up—albeit dazed—after Cage's onslaught.  

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Christian Cage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:56 pm
When Edge got back up, Christian would attempt to grab him and throw him over the top rope to the floor!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:02 pm
Still dazed, Edge was thrown over the top rope, crashing onto the floor outside the ring. He would roll over and slowly get back, stepping away from the ring as much as possible, his eyes set on Christian. The crowd was riled up and cheering for Cage. Holding his face, Edge would step away, trying to get away as quickly as possible.  

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Christian Cage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:04 pm
Christian would stay in the ring, fired up! He looks at Edge who was on the ramp backing up, and Christian points at the Wrestlemania sign as his theme plays.  
[CWF™] 》MONDAY NIGHT WAR

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff