Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:49 pm
Year for RP 2024 Prompts for ahMazeinlee
(formally known as chelseylee__z)

{Year Long RP Games}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:49 pm
February
🎵 Baby, there's a Shark in the Water.🎶

People do a lot of things in the name of love. Is it wrong to protect someone you love from a horrible truth or should they be given all the information even if it's terrible? That's for you to decide. But once you know, ...well you can't take it back

This RP is between platonic friends (no secret feelings here!). Think your best friend, your person, your ride or die.... They've kept something from you and you've just found out. Your friend says it was to protect you. It wasn't something you had to know, but once you know it changes things. It can be a secret as big or small as you want. But how do you feel about it? Are you glad they kept it from you? Did they do the right thing? Do you understand their intentions and does that make it okay? Or are you pissed?

And what happens next?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bounding around, Karmea was carefree, having fun, enjoying the times in the field by herself when someone dear to her heart started to slowly approach. With a smile on her face, Karmea was happy to see her friend but quickly became cautious as the mood was not in favor of a happy one. "What's wrong?" Karmae knew her friend, Ana, was not one to really get into a confrontation so she was ready to go after anyone that went after her. "Nothing..." She knew Ana was in a sour mood as her replies turned to one-word responses when she was upset. "No, we have been friends for too long now. I know when you aren't happy." Unexpected, Karmea's world would flip upside down within moments.

A few days prior, another pony, named Viv, a mutual friend that Karmea had helped out had turned sour to her for an unknown reason. With confidence, Viv told Ana some things, which were then told to Karmea. Karmea, being one who liked to talk things out started a discussion with Ana, which started a fight between Ana and Viv. Karmae thought all was done and things had been settled. Obviously not.

"I'm still angry with you, I don't trust you. You told Viv what I said."

"Ana, it was a discussion. Something I wanted to clear up."

"Viv doesn't wanna clear things up with you. And neither do I. Honestly... I've had my issues with you too."

"Ana, everyone has issues with everyone. You deal with them. That's what makes friendships and relationships last." Karmea started pleading with her only friend. But it seemed like a losing battle. "If you have issues with me, we can talk about it and figure out if it's a miscommunication."

With a roll of her eyes, Ana looked at Karmea and started a lengthy list of things that were bothering her. Calmly, Karmea started to apologize and explain her behavior, hoping that it would clear the confusion that was happening between the two friends. After Ana had all of the issues of her chest she looked at Karmea. Thinking it was all cleared up, Karmea took a deep breath to explain what things Ana did that Karmea was not exactly happy with yet looked the other way due to the friendship made. Before she could speak, Ana scoffed.

"Please save your words, I don't think I can hear this face-to-face from you."

With an open mouth, Karmea just stared. "What?"

"I can't speak for everyone... but sometimes you come off too aggressive during a conversation and it's scary to talk to you."

"We were just having a civil conversation tho?"

"Well, I can't help how others, I mean I feel about you."

"All I did was be nice to everyone, and help others out in their time of need. How is that being scary?"

Ana rolled her eyes. "I can't help how I feel. Sorry"

"So. I'm the villain in everyone's story."

"Well, if that's how you feel.. then maybe you should apologize. Maybe that's all they wanna hear."

This was turning into a one-sided conversation that Karmea did not want to listen to anymore. "I'm not apologizing for something I did not do. I didn't do anything wrong?"

"Then I don't know what to tell you.. bye." Karmea watched as her ex-friend left. How could she be like this? Obviously, it was something Ana had known for a long time and was keeping a secret. Maybe it was to protect Karmea but why bring it up now, when times were already so dark? Karmea was not even sure it was something she did but obviously, it was something that was being kept from her with whispers behind trees and bushes. With her friend out of sit, taking a deep breath, she did the only thing she could do.

Karmea started galloping through the trees, trees with bountiful leaves started to fade into ones that were scarcely covered. Why? She could not get the conversation out of her head. The truth revealed was less than ideal and the situation was out of her control. She was made the villain in everyone's story when all she did was help. That was out of her control. Now she just had to survive and become distant, that way she could save herself from the pain that had been raging in the past few weeks. Karmea knew something was wrong but no one would give her answers. Because they were scared of me? Her mind was racing and she came to a strong halt that made her haunches hit the ground, leaving a 10-foot skid in the fresh dirt. If a friend is scared to have a conversation, then they aren't meant to be a friend. If she kept this from her, what other secrets were there? If they wanted me to be the villain, it was a cliche of Karmea to say that she would become that then. Instead, she would distance herself. Become mysterious and hard to find. Friendly if she was talked to, but other than that, who needed friends ever? Not Karmea, not anymore.

word count

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Day-dreaming the day away, Reuel could not help but think about where his life was heading and how he was supposed to fit into this world. Those with pre-conceived notations due to his statue, colors, and overall appearance made it seem like he would not contribute to love one day. While it always was a thought on his mind to stay single and mingle for as long as he could, the annual arrival of baskets with budding foals made him long for a fling so that he could grow familiar with so that the possibility of having foals with them was still on the field.

Reuel scoffed as he thought the halcyon days of his past would be thwarted by an audience of fillies and colts running around him. While it seemed like a lot of work, he could not help but be happy. The first step though, would be to find a mare that could put up with him. The bane of his existence was for someone to look at his color and coat and think he was something he was not, but then again, his colorings were up to the interpretation of the one looking at him. Where would he start though and how could he come up with a way to woo others without having his image ruptured? Also, what female would suit his fancy? He had met many different ones. Mares that were colorful like himself, mares that had a very draconic presence, and one that even had a feline cure placed on them. While Reuel was unsure if he could become besotted with another, his scalding desire to create a new life was starting to weigh on him.

"I think it's time."

word count
287 words

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas