Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
Happy Halloween ~Poke a Pumpkin~ MP Carnival Game 2023 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Halloween
  going trick or treating? lol
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:42 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you. I replied in the Christmas 2023 PSA OOC and I mentioned an Apogee game that's one of those Nintendo Hard Games.

Welcome =) do you like the skill points surprise?
and what am I suppose to say about Weiss, why's she's dressed as a mermaid talk about her sisters? * I was washing dishes* lol

Sounds good. For her mermaid costume in Shopping Spree, that's cute light blue skirt she has on since she's a mermaid turned human.

Anyway what's new? I also replied in Big Money 1 where Round 1's Second Half of Shop Til You Drop started.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 30!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thank you. I replied in the Christmas 2023 PSA OOC and I mentioned an Apogee game that's one of those Nintendo Hard Games.

Welcome =) do you like the skill points surprise?
and what am I suppose to say about Weiss, why's she's dressed as a mermaid talk about her sisters? * I was washing dishes* lol

Sounds good. For her mermaid costume in Shopping Spree, that's cute light blue skirt she has on since she's a mermaid turned human.

Anyway what's new? I also replied in Big Money 1 where Round 1's Second Half of Shop Til You Drop started.

Thanks =) for the tips 4laugh  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:57 am
it's so cool we can see our aquariums here on Firefox xd

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:14 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Crys, I wonder, if maybe, when playing with the Ruffle style dolls , if we can take a screen shot, then edit the image? I;d have to rem how on windows again lol

ok it's simple to take a screen shot it's the print screen button plus the window key , goes directly to your saved screen shots xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 28!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:43 am
Queentintin

Nice win. Princess Rosalina thinking about where she was born in Earth. So cute.
For the 5th Year of the Mermaid Princess, maybe a Princess Photo of the Players Room Special sounds like a nice New Year's Eve Special Filler PSA

Like Disney's Night at the Museum's Picture Day with Once Upon a Studio where all the characters come to life and gather for a Photo Op Picture to be taken.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win. Princess Rosalina thinking about where she was born in Earth. So cute.
For the 5th Year of the Mermaid Princess, maybe a Princess Photo of the Players Room Special sounds like a nice New Year's Eve Special Filler PSA

Like Disney's Night at the Museum's Picture Day with Once Upon a Studio where all the characters come to life and gather for a Photo Op Picture to be taken.

ah that does sound fun, a Princess Photo Op =) and a nice New Years Eve Filler 3nodding and never seen that one, a Night at the Museum picture surprised  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:05 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah that does sound fun, a Princess Photo Op =) and a nice New Years Eve Filler 3nodding and never seen that one, a Night at the Museum picture surprised

Yea. Wondering what the next dealer demo the narrator shows from the days before the internet in the Christmas 2023 PSA?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yea. Wondering what the next dealer demo the narrator shows from the days before the internet in the Christmas 2023 PSA?

sure always wonder =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure always wonder =)

Yeah. Next would be Dark Forces Slideshow in the PSA which is a Star Wars Doom Clone game which takes place after A New Hope when the Death Star was destroyed.  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff