Welcome to Gaia! ::

|| Tendaji ||

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop, Eathlings, Alkidike 

Reply ◈ Archives
(fin Matori) Extensions and Revelations (Fajra x Kylaelya) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:02 pm
Fajra 1
It has been awhile since her and Kya have been seeing each other and she had reaffirmed with herself that she wanted to be with him forever and build a home and family with him. The next thing they had to establish was where they stood in regards to having kids together and today was the day she would ask him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:03 pm
Ky 1
Oblivious, he made her tea, he had welcomed her to his home, she was welcome to stay whenever and he was always happy when she did, he would have to rebuild it to be a bit bigger and he was gathering supplies to do just that.
"Good Morning beautiful, I trust you slept well? I have breakfast going if that interests you?"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fajra 2
She always enjoyed coming to his home and spending time with him as much as she could, Kya’s house wasn’t big enough just yet for her to move in but from the materials around he was working on expanding it. She beamed at him “Good morning to you too handsome” she smiled and nodded her head “indeed i did, always.” She piped up before eyeing the breakfast he was cooking. “Of course, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”

“Can I ask you a question Kya?” She wasn’t going to beat around bush and just ask him straight up.  
Ky 2
"Mmm? Yes of course, ask anything and I shall answer." He sipped coffee and handed her a mug with fresh brew. He wondered what she thought was so important. Maybe a favor? He would help her of course, anything she needed. She made his world complete, which was precisely why he needed a bigger house. He loved his home but he could remake it into something better, something larger, something ...homey. He wanted her to be comfortable so they could enjoy their time together better and what better way then by offering a place for her to be.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm
Fajra 3
She smiled gratefully as he handed her a mug with fresh coffee she took a spoon and stirred it around for a bit before thinking about how to bring it up. “When you think about your future, did you see yourself being a parent in that future?” She asked him blinking and looking into the yellow hues of his eyes.  
Ky 3
“Well yes, if you are amenable, I have always wanted to rebuild my family.” Not least because he hated being alone for too long, once in a while was fine but he never wanted to go through that gaping lonliness again. “I er look forward to it actually, why?” He hoped she wanted kids too one day. Though if it was a problem he could go without so long as she didnt leave.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fajra 4
She nodded her head thinking about his response thoughtfully. “Well, i was just thinking that, we’ve been seeing each other for awhile now” she said and gestured at materials around the house “and you are expanded it so i can move in and be comfortable” she said before taking a small breath in.

She took a sip of her coffee but took a second to study the mug wondering if he had decided this was her mug officially. She would ask him after she asked him the important question of whether they wanted to have kids or not “Would you want kids with me?”  
Ky 4
He may or may not have snorted in a start into his coffee. He should have expected it but well… he wasnt always that bright when it came to social stuff. “With you Fajra absolutely. I want you to always be in my life and I want children with you, Im sorry it just startled me a bit.” He liked her forthright nature but occassionally she caught him off guard.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fajra 5
She blinked in surprise as he may or may not have snorted into his coffee “oh gosh… Ky are you alright?” She asked getting up to check on him to make sure he was alright, perhaps she should have eased into the conversation.

“I know it was a surprise it was me thinking about it thats all” she told him lightly. She made her way over to him before giving him a little snuggle to make sure he was alright.  
Ky 5
“Yes Im okay,” he poured out the old cup and poured himself a nee coffee. “Just startled me but in a good way.” He wrapped his arm around her smaller frame and held her close, resting his cheek on her head. “I am delighted that you want kids with me.”  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:05 pm
Fajra 6
“Are you sure? We can wait a bit longer until you feel more comfortable at the prospect of being a parent” she told him. She looked at him and smiled “Of course, you brighten my day and my world” she told him lightly resting her head on his chest.

“I’m also excited for that journey, watching little feet patter around the house and playing” she said smiling at the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:06 pm
Ky 6
"Now? You want them now? Or ... well.. I'm okay at any point, the gods will know the right time yeah?" He sighed imagining the little ones. "I hope they get your eyes." They had drawn his soul in that was for sure. Fajra was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and the only one he did see now. He recognized the others as living beings and that was about it. "Well I will put a rush job on the house extension...and maybe extend it a bit more.. but I well if you want to start now...I don't have an issue."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:26 pm
Fajra 7
“Well, I mean not right at this moment because I’m enjoying the cuddles” she said before shaking her head at him playfully “I’m sure the gods will know when the right time is” she assured him. She didn’t want to like drop everything and get on it at this current moment but hopefully some time during the day. She lifted a hand and patted his cheek affectionately “how about instead of rushing the house extension, I can help you get it done, and if by the end of it you feel like we can go give it a shot” she told him with a small amused smile at his reaction.

She lightly placed a hand on his chest “Unless you want to, we can” she told him looking at him for his reaction.  
Kya 7
He giggled at her joke. He couldn't help the blush that crept up over his cheeks. He knew vaguely how babies were made. Something to do with warm fuzzy feelings. Best not to think to much about that this early. He had to eat. Food was important for them both. He sipped his coffee amused at his new predicament. More than amused, he was delighted. "The extension might take a few days." He kissed her forehead. "Can we wait that long? I don't mean right now but well later today perhaps?" They could get a start on the house.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fajra 8
She tried not burst out laughing at his reaction, she lightly traced a small circle on his chest before giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Well, I’m sure if we get started on that extension we can get it finished” she told him before taking some extra time to look at him from head to toe “I’m sure we can wait that long…um..probably” she said lightly nibbling on her bottom lip but pulling away from him to finish her coffee that was probably slightly cold now. “That sounds like a plan to me.” But personally though could she wait long, that was the question wasn’t it.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff