Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
The State of the Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:52 am
Okay, so, things are about to get crazy busy for me. I was reallly hoping the guild would be up and going by now. I wanted to have it popular enough that when things got busy for me again, it would be okay without me. Didn't get there. sweatdrop

I'm about to return to the US, so things already got a bit crazy. Everyone here trying to get together for last minute visits. And we had our landlord inspection again. I had so much going on I didn't realize I was gone over a week. xD Also I've been going to work with Scott, and dealing with moving my gma to another state, through the phone.... xp

I'm gonna be in hyper making money mode when I get home in a few days. I have to move the day I get off a plane. Into my mom's super packed house. She's gonna have me doing chores, working, helping with the dog.. I'm afraid my time here will be limited for even a few months.

So I'm not giving up on it, and if you see me inactive, I'm just busy. gonk

May even halt the giveaway thread, but as of right now it's definitely manageable. Aka dead. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:57 am
aliannieeee

Different...Very.

Sexy_Angel_Kisses_7

DoctorLeaf

I just quoted a few of you to make sure you see this post, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:15 pm
Spenelli
Okay, so, things are about to get crazy busy for me. I was reallly hoping the guild would be up and going by now. I wanted to have it popular enough that when things got busy for me again, it would be okay without me. Didn't get there. sweatdrop

I'm about to return to the US, so things already got a bit crazy. Everyone here trying to get together for last minute visits. And we had our landlord inspection again. I had so much going on I didn't realize I was gone over a week. xD Also I've been going to work with Scott, and dealing with moving my gma to another state, through the phone.... xp

I'm gonna be in hyper making money mode when I get home in a few days. I have to move the day I get off a plane. Into my mom's super packed house. She's gonna have me doing chores, working, helping with the dog.. I'm afraid my time here will be limited for even a few months.

So I'm not giving up on it, and if you see me inactive, I'm just busy. gonk

May even halt the giveaway thread, but as of right now it's definitely manageable. Aka dead. xd

yooo congrats!! and good luck with managing what's going on. always supporting money making mode, make that bank biggrin

where will you be moving in the US? I'm in the west coast. hope you take care of all those chores soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:31 pm
Hey there! Thanks for the heads up. Got busy over here, too. I went on a cruise from the 14th-24th so there's limited or luxury wifi while on the ship. Came back just to jump straight into performing in a show that opens today, and I need to get a new car so a lot of hunting and haggling  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:28 pm
Good grief, I can relate to how busy things are getting lately. I feel so bad for being away. I was actually thinking of posting something similar to this too, lol. I hope things go well for you! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:46 am
I just realized I didn't have a signature because it was put into detention. Had to pay 200 plat to bail it out.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Positive Energy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items