Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:29 pm
User Image
Starts: NOW
Ends: October 31st 11:59 PM PST

We all just LOVE CYOs. At least....I know I do. And what better way to start off the first of the seaon than with a brand new race. The Sea Witch!

But don't be looking for any cute and cuddly hugs from these ladies. I'm still getting the sucker marks out of my fur ME-OUCH!!!

We all know how this works but for those who are unfamiliar or need just a little bit of a refresher these are the rules.

1. You may only color ONE Sea Witch for yourself.
2. You may color as many Sea Witches for others as you like but each user may only receive ONE Sea Witch from you specificially. So you can't colo your bestie like a bazillion. Though I would be amazed if you did!
3. If you cannot color for yourself feel free to ask in the main thread if anyone would be so kind as to color you a Sea Witch. No harm in asking!
4. When your Sea Witch is complete simply take her to the Master Certing Thread to have her certed just like any other Faekat you might aquire.

See?! Easy as fish pie. Mmmmm, fish pie.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Here are the files you will use to color your Sea Witches. There is a PSD for those with art programs and are familiar with them. And a PNG version that you will just lay overtop your coloring.

If you require ANY assistance please feel free to ask our lovely colorists for help. They are always willing to answer your questions!

User Image
PNG Version
PSD Version

User Image

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers