Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
What will happen at the end of the Series? To Sasuke? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Oo! Oo! Where? I wanna make a wish in the wishing well! *Goes and makes a wish that Sasuke will be with Sakura or Neji with Tenten or whatever pairing*
30%
 30%  [ 13 ]
Well? I have one in my yard.
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Dead. I agree with you. Let us defend eachother from the barrage of the angry mob of fangirls.
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Good of course! =D Sasuke the good guy!
37%
 37%  [ 16 ]
BAD. EVIL. TIS THE EVIL SASUKE! MAY YOU DIE IN H*** (o.O Why are you here?)
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 43

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:41 pm
At the end of the series. What will Sasuke be doing? You know. What roll will he play? Good? Evil? Dead?

Eh heh...sorry. But for some weird reason I always imagine Sasuke dead in the end of the series. Not that I don't like him or anything, heck, why do you think I joined this guild? Heh. I just...always have a feeling someone important is going to die at the end of the series. You know, Sakura, Naruto...Sasuke. Kakashi even. Or someone else. Most likely Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and even Kakashi.

Sorry to the fangirls. Not meant in an offensive way. Don't kill me for this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:12 am
i hope sasuke doesnt die...i will cry if he does...like this: crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

iT-ARAi

heyboyletsdestiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:28 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
At the end of the series. What will Sasuke be doing? You know. What roll will he play? Good? Evil? Dead?

Eh heh...sorry. But for some weird reason I always imagine Sasuke dead in the end of the series. Not that I don't like him or anything, heck, why do you think I joined this guild? Heh. I just...always have a feeling someone important is going to die at the end of the series. You know, Sakura, Naruto...Sasuke. Kakashi even. Or someone else. Most likely Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and even Kakashi.

Sorry to the fangirls. Not meant in an offensive way. Don't kill me for this.

Feeling of main characters dying at the end of the series? Same here. But still.... When I first saw the original episode where Sasuke-kun "died" fighting Haku I cried my eyes out for a good few hours. ( yes. I'm a fangirl of the original and dubbed voice of Sasuke-kun. ) But still... If Sasuke-kun were to die... I'd feel so depressed for a few days.... Then I'd go on a hunt for the voice actors to glomp them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:30 am
when i saw the episode (sasuke fighting haku ) i knew that the director wont let sasuke die just like that i mean he's an important character heart
so i was "no no he's not gonna die sweatdrop "... and i was right biggrin

but now i dunno whats gonna happen crying i dont want him to die ... im gonna be so DEPRESED and i think that im gonna cry for a few days ... i cried when he left konoha and when sakura was talking to him and
telling him how much she loves him awww that
was soo cuuute crying
and i was "NO sasuke please dont gooooo cry !!
oh and when naruto was telling sasuke that he doesnt have any family but iroka was like a father to him and sasuke was like a brother he never had and a best friend crying how sweet is that?!
i thought then that sasuke will return back to konoha but i was wrong cry
im still watching naruto (episode 145) i wonder when is sasuke gonna return?! question

i hope that he returns to the old sasuke and finishes his bro soon ...
and get back to konoha and
confess his love to sakura heart biggrin (that would be GR cool

naadz

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:52 pm
That was like...episode 16-19. There's like...almost 179 episode of Naruto. Sasuke couldn't die in JUST the first season. Kinda obvious.

Man...I'm surrounded by Sasuke fangirls...

Who the heck posted that Sasuke was evil? Weeeeird...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:35 pm
i know all seven endings

1.he ends up with sakura
2.he ends up with inu
3.he dies
4.inu killed him
5.every one in the town dies
6.he joins ochoimerou
7.he joins his brother itachi  

Kitsune_sama_397

heyboyletsdestiny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:48 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
That was like...episode 16-19. There's like...almost 179 episode of Naruto. Sasuke couldn't die in JUST the first season. Kinda obvious.

Man...I'm surrounded by Sasuke fangirls...

Who the heck posted that Sasuke was evil? Weeeeird...

Hehehehe... If you think being surrounded by Sasuke fangirls is bad try being surrounded by them as a Sasuke cosplayer.... Hehehehe......... The evil weapon of fangirls.......... GLOMP!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:52 am
when he comes back, sakura slaps him yells at him and stuff...  

iT-ARAi

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:29 pm
sango-chan16

...And then she'll start screwing with him. XD I have a picture with that. XD

@Yamiko_Hoshino:: FANGIRL COSPLAY SASUKE??? Run. I must run. It is the appocolypse.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:24 am
JhonnyRaincloud
sango-chan16

...And then she'll start screwing with him. XD I just saw a picture with that. XD

@Yamiko_Hoshino:: FANGIRL COSPLAY SASUKE??? Run. I must run. It is the appocolypse.

Hehehe... Very hard to explain. Happened at a school I was visiting... Very long and confusing story.  

heyboyletsdestiny

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:56 pm
This is the picture...
User Image
Lotsa cursing from Sakura...and the picture...Man...Do I feel sorry for you, Sasuke. Maybe you should of stayed at Orochimaru's?

...Nah...

Quintiplets XD Whatever that means.

Haha...Sasuke's face is priceless...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:13 pm
>Quintiplets XD Whatever that means.

Aren't quintuplets like about 6 babies or something?  

heyboyletsdestiny

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:06 pm
Yamiko_Hoshino
>Quintiplets XD Whatever that means.

Aren't quintuplets like about 6 babies or something?

All we know is that we must feel sorry for Sasuke. XD In that picture that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:16 pm
(it's spelled ino)
anyway.......
At the end of the series sasuke HAS to end up with Sakura heart
if it doesn't happen,i will just die...or freak out not knowing what it all comes down to (bites her nails) gonk i gotta know!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Mrs. Hatake

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:49 pm
xXxAlycursedxXx
(it's spelled ino)
anyway.......
At the end of the series sasuke HAS to end up with Sakura heart
if it doesn't happen,i will just die...or freak out not knowing what it all comes down to (bites her nails) gonk i gotta know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not the only one who's anxious about the last episode or chapter. (I watch only anime mainly.) Yeah...I wonder what Sakura's gonna do with Sasuke when he comes back...if that backstabbing, betraying, traitor does come back. Don't get the wrong idea, I still like Sasuke. Just not the way HE JUST LEFT SAKURA ON A BENCH ON THE BORDERS OF KONOHA TEAR-STAINED. *Cough* I'll be quiet now.  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff