Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
What will happen at the end of the Series? To Sasuke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Oo! Oo! Where? I wanna make a wish in the wishing well! *Goes and makes a wish that Sasuke will be with Sakura or Neji with Tenten or whatever pairing*
  Well? I have one in my yard.
  Dead. I agree with you. Let us defend eachother from the barrage of the angry mob of fangirls.
  Good of course! =D Sasuke the good guy!
  BAD. EVIL. TIS THE EVIL SASUKE! MAY YOU DIE IN H*** (o.O Why are you here?)
View Results

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:51 pm
Sasuke can't die, not until he kisses Naruto Good-Bye. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:14 pm
(I don't mean any offence to any other people here who like other pairings. This is just my opinion.)

Well; I can't see him dying, that's for sure. xD

Eventually, I can see him, (hopefully) defeating Itachi. (T.T)

After that. He's more-than-likely going to want to repopulate his little Uchiha clan, seeing as he would be the only one left. >>. Meaning, for me, go back to Sakura and have a nice family. (With a little angst at first. Im such a sucker for it. xD)

Otherwise, I can see him finally starting to have a normal life. :3

Brittney-chan

norngpinky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm
I'd so literally cry if something bad happens to Sasuke at the end of Naruto series. I honestly believe Sasuke didn't completely turn evil despite training under Orochimaru. Deep down I believe that he is still that same Sasuke. Sasuke-kun is just too good at hiding his emotions. No needs to worry (yup..i'm telling myself).. At the end, our lovely Sasuke will kill his brother Itachi and resurrect this clan like he dreamed of. And with lucks I'll see him and Sakura hook up..

.....Or else.. I'll die....j/k...just hate Naruto 4ever T_______T

**goes off the make a wish on a shooting star*** Oooo...that's good luck XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:59 pm
omg, if he dies, i shall be a very depressing sight to be seen....ill mope and sob and cry every time after i watch anime...seriously, its happened before...but all the other characters ie liked before came back to life or i just stopped watching it becus i didnt like the fact that they killed off my FAVE character. PLEESE dont let sasuke die.........*prays*

i'll be like this if he does... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil stressed stressed (i know sum ppl will think im overeacting, but face it, im real sensitive...)  

sasuke_rocks8150

sasuke_rocks8150

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:00 pm
sasuke_rocks8150
omg, if he dies, i shall be a very depressing sight to be seen....ill mope and sob and cry every time after i watch anime...seriously, its happened before...but all the other characters ie liked before came back to life or i just stopped watching it becus i didnt like the fact that they killed off my FAVE character. PLEESE dont let sasuke die.........*prays*

i'll be like this if he does... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil stressed stressed (i know sum ppl will think im overeacting, but face it, im real sensitive...)

Continued....

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:45 pm
FAITH ~ that's what it about. Have faith *deep inhale* Com'on we've got to have faith in Kishi-sama. And our Sasuke-kun. Agree?  

norngpinky

XSilent_SkyX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:23 am
Well I have sources that work with the Naruto Series.. Sasuke ends up loving sakura and then he turns evil...Then.. he dies.. I wont say details.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:22 pm
I think he will die, that would be cool and weard and unexpected. ^.^  

Pyro Kaerf

Profitable Lover

norngpinky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Akiieda
Well I have sources that work with the Naruto Series.. Sasuke ends up loving sakura and then he turns evil...Then.. he dies.. I wont say details.

O___O can you PM me about that since I'm a MAJOR sasusaku fan?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Sasuke dies.  

Demon_XCII

dox119

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:05 pm
when sasuke so called died from haku i freaked out but if he dies for real gonk depressed crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:21 pm
May contain spoilers.

I believe that Sasuke will be in some situation where he has to observe Naruto in a near death battle. And Naruto almost dies (For some reason or another, be it transforming into the Kyuubi or summat else).

Something in Sasuke has got to snap, and you'll see a bunch 'o' flashbacks. (The power of the filler flashbacks!) and then, right when Naruto almost dies, Sasuke will save his a**... Saying "Are you alright, Scaredy cat?"

XD

And then. I dunno if he'll live or die. That's the story continued in my fangirl mind.  

Itinerant

xXxPrincess AryaxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:00 pm
I don't think Sasuke will die I think he will go to fight his brother and Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura are there and Sasuke will almost die and Kakashi will die for him crying and Sakura will burst into tears and go to help him even though he is dead. Then Sasuke's brother will try and attack Sakura and Sasuke will get so pissed off because he sceretly loves her and find the strength to kill his brother. Then he will mourn Kakashi and almost go evil and Sakura will tell him it isn't his fault and she will tell him she loves him very seriously (Ino is watching doing this eek ) and he will say I love you too. They will get married and Naruto will forever be annoying. But thats just what I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:37 pm
if Sasuke dies...then Naruto MUST go
its like a balance  

blitz_da_snowman

Yuna-chan-SasUKE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:06 am
I SINCERELY HOPE THAT HE WON'T DIE...he's a good guy...i mean...he didn't kill anyone in sound...he only want revenge...his brother is the main fault that he turn out like this! stressed evil

*though i like Itachi too....i'm twisted...*  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces