Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:55 pm
User ImageBidii was bored.

That was always a dangerous state of mind to be in for the goddess, because when Bidii was bored mortals generally got caught up in her paws as a way to distract herself. She was a goddess that found the creatures that lived such short lives to be endlessly entertaining and she truly did enjoy meddling in their affairs, but there were times she had to restrain herself and pull back for a bit to keep from getting too involved.

She'd isolated herself for a bit, enjoying the company of other gods and goddesses, but they were so predictable! So one note! The mortals were far more interesting and it didn't take much for her to decide to shift to her favored mortal form - a wild dog - and see what was going on on the savanna.

Trotting along the edges of a mostly dried up riverbed, Bidii's sharp ears swiveled this way and that as she picked up bird calls, elephant trumpets, and lion roars traveling over the flat plains. The trickle of water that was too stubborn to dry up completely was attracting quite the group of creatures further downstream and she figured that was where the most fun would be.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:56 pm
SilverLutz

Gebali had come to a stop at the edge of a riverbed, drawing Sakaki's attention to him with a frown. Usually, the large, grey lion followed after him without question or disturbance, never deviating from the path Sakaki set save only to protect him from anything that seemed aggressive. For him to wander off in a different direction was very strange, and it caused Sakaki a surge of annoyance.

He padded up behind the big brute of a beast, eying the lion in irritation before following the stone-faced lion's gaze to see the wild dog across the riverbed. What? He thought this stranger was dangerous somehow? It was very unlike him to make any sort of judgment like that.

Generally, Sakaki assumed that big, fluffy head was empty.

"Good afternoon," Sakaki called, watching the lion curiously for a moment. He remained still, just watching. Sighing and rolling his eyes, the wild dog decided to just ignore him and focus on the stranger instead. After all, he was meant to be meeting as many wild dogs as he could, and a pretty female was never a bad place to start.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:00 pm
It didn't take long for a few strangers to come into view down the river bed, a lion and a wild dog. Bidii noticed the lion staring at her openly but she didn't pay him much mind. He wasn't threatening in his stance and, even if he was, Bidii knew there was nothing to fear when she could simply teleport away from any true danger. Yes, mortals had been known to kill gods, but she wasn't going to join that list any time soon.

As the other wild dog called out to her she slowed her trot, coming to a stop directly opposite them. The meager stream between them could easily be forded, but for now she kept it between her and them.

"Is it good?" she asked with a tilt of her head and a grin on her face. "I'd say mediocre at best. Rather dull today, no one's around. It's a blessing you two showed up." She tossed the two males a wink, her tail wagging loosely behind her to show she was no threat herself.

"Know of anything fun going on around here? I was hoping the river might attract some herds or prides or something, but so far I've come up empty."

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:10 pm
SilverLutz

Sakaki grinned at the response, nodding his head.

"Maybe I was being a little generous, hoping that you were having a more interesting afternoon than I. It has been a bit slow for companionship in this area, though I am new here. Just passing through, really, but I do like to take a good look around before I leave a place. Should ever I have need to return."

He chuckled, though he had not noted any lion prides around the area, and no large packs of Wild Dogs, either. Nothing that would draw him back immediately, either for recruiting or on jobs to dismantle, disrupt, or otherwise annoy any large gathering of lions. Plus, there was always the chance of Wild Dogs or Hyena being used as servants or some other manner of fodder, which was the ultimate indignity in the eyes of Sakaki, and something he sought to rid the savanna of.

"I was following the river myself, looking for something similar," though, he was not interested in fun so much as trouble. She did not need to know all the details, though, unless she seemed similarly minded. "Though I'd be very wary, if we did encounter a Lion pride. I don't think they would like us sniffing around. Not that it would stop me." He grinned, nodding his head in the direction she had been walking. "Perhaps we can continue along this path together for a bit?"  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:24 pm
Drat. Seemed like no one was around from what the other wild dog said. But perhaps he'd been traveling the same direction as her, just on the other side of the river. There was only one way to go now if she wanted to rustle up some fun and having a traveling companion wasn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, that could turn out to be just the fun she needed!

"I think that's a great idea," she said with a grin as she stepped into the river. It wasn't that deep at all, her belly getting a bit wet as she forded the very center, and she gave herself a good shake as she came up on the other side.

"Don't think they'd give us too much trouble with ol' Strong and Silent here," Bidii added, jerking her head in the direction of the lion that was traveling with the wild dog. "I'm Bidii," she added, deciding now was as good a time as any to introduce herself and hopefully get some names in return. There was an air to the wild dog that suggested he himself might be someone she'd be interested in hanging around with. Those with ambition were always quick to captivate her.

Lithiasaur

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff