Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:52 am
User Image

Rules:

User Image Please read the Customs Information Thread for general rules. Please follow the form posting format below, or your custom may be ignored. You can add low luck information to it if that is applicable for the custom.
User Image You can enter as many SoA as you can afford! Please do not enter any more than this. If you can afford two SoA, only enter two SoA. You can win unlimited customs.
User Image You may edit your posts if you like, but please do not edit the form once it's been crossed out.
User Image Realize you get no choice in which colorist picks your form(s). If you want a specific colorist, wait for them to open customs alone.
User Image We will take both regular and familiar forms, unedited only. Please do not post god forms here.
User Image Post ALL your custom forms in ONE post. Some will be randomized, some will be CC.
User Image We accept pure gold/plat only.
User Image If you want to post a low-luck custom, you must have links to ten custom threads you've posted in.
User Image Once we finish your custom, the colorist will PM you that she/he is finished; then you can send the trade, and once the trade has been accepted, the colorist will send you the finished SoA to look over for approval.
User Image NEW 2019 No colorist is obligated to take a form asking for multiple SoA (most commonly in the form of breedings) even if the post is rolled and it's the only item available. This means custom litters can only be obtained through CC. See the first rule for colorists to understand why.

For colorists:
User Image Feel free to take as many customs as you wish, but please only take one at a time. Finish each custom prior to moving on to the next, so you aren't overwhelmed with customs.
User Image Please put your name behind each custom that you strike out, so we know who is taking what.
User Image You can start taking customs as of the posting of this thread. The last date you can take customs from this thread is October 31st

User Image

Prices:
We have a new pricing system!
User ImageCustom pricing is now Pay What You Want, which is exactly what it sounds like; from 100plat to 1000k, it's up to you to determine what you think your custom and the colorist's time and effort are worth and send a trade for that amount. Inflation has made original SoA prices irrelevant and borderline-free, so we're trialing this system as opposed to a hard price change.

User Image

Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:50 am
Name: Kiv'mauti
Stage: Adult
Species: Lioness (Second alternate w/hair)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: n/a
Description: Like ref: Grey body, dark points on legs and head, TLK marks (muzzle, eyes, underbelly, toes). Dark spots on grey, feel free to play with spot shape/placing. Her mane and tail tufts are dark black, fading to blue, brightest at the tips. Bright blue eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Ref]

Name: Tuli'kucha
Stage: Ault
Species: Lioness (old-updated)
Description: Like ref: black base, dark black mane and tail tuft with purple highlights. Cream colored TLK marks (eyes, muzzle, toes, underbelly). Dark fade along spine and near her paws. Small clusters of teal and purple leopard spots along her paws. Teal eyes.

Name: Bozi’bahati
Species: Lion (Alternate)
Description: Like ref: silver base, dark grey fade on legs and back. White TLK marks (eyes, muzzle, toes, underbelly), and blonde mane and tail tuft with lighter colored highlights. A few light colored spots. Blue eyes.

Name: Nja'mada
Species: Lion (Second Alternate - These)
Description: Like ref: mocha base, with dark fade on legs and back. Lighter colored TLK marks (eyes, muzzle, toes, underbelly). Dark colored legs spots near the fade. Black mane and tail. Amber eyes.

Name: Mahiri
Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) Adult
Species: Cheetah (Alternate)
Description: Like ref: Ruddy red base, with dark fade on legs and tail, back, and face. Cream colored TLK marks (muzzle, eyes, toes, underbelly, undertail). Dark stripes on legs and tail near fade. Tail tip is dark, then fades to red. Red eyes.

Name: Malikuu
Species: Lion (Alternate)
Description: Like ref: Standard TLK colors and marks, but dark fade on legs and back. Ruddy red mane fades to bright red at tail tip and near his face (like [this]). Red eyes.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:59 am
Cosplays
Name: Emet-Selch
Species: Lion (CC Lines to what would look best, not the sitting lines please)
Parents: N/A
Description: See refs and go from there. Please no painted-on clothing or skintone color!
Mane: Very dark red, dark mahogany almost, with a white bang streak on his right.
Eyes: Golden.
Stock Item: Neck/Fur ruff with an attached cape to mimic his clothing. A feather earring to mimic his ingame earring maybe?
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x] [x] [x] [Maybe some marking inspiration?]
^^Priority, please!^^

Name: Aymeric de Borel
Species: Lion (These Lines with the ffluffy/curly mane)
Parents: Thordan x ???
Description: See refs and go from there. Please no painted-on clothing or skintone color! Perhaps a white base with colors and patterns in the same colors as his outfit? Would love him to have a feather earring to mimic his earring ingame (See ref 3)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Name: Naegling
Species: Serval
Description: Uhhh it's a sword so go from there lol
Reference Image(s), if applicable: The Sword :'D

To Be Put Into Prides
Name: TBA
Owner: Kivras
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: N/A
Description: Rainbows, Stars, Skulls. Draw from the inspo and have fun with her <3
Reference Images: [x]

Owner: Kivras
Pride/Pack: N'ezi
Description: White body w/ her underside basically cracked open into the void/space.
Black mane/tail, with a streak in her mane that's the colors from the void part of her body.
Completely black eyes w/a white ring around the iris or pupil. Black sclera.
Have fun from the ref otherwise!
Reference Images: [x]
- Seaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:28 pm
Name: Chirithy
Species: Lioness (second alt rogue, bald)
Description: A cosplay of Chirithy from Kingdom Hearts. If possible, I'd really like to use stock edits (the pelt with fluff and the metal necklace) as the items, so her actual markings are just the grey stripe tabby markings. (and maybe get two versions of her, with and without the items, so her markings can be used for any future breedings) The pelt stock item would be colored like the cape; the necklace would be gold-pink-gold jeweled to look like the pouch. CC on the color of the neck band.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Pic

---

Name: Asmodeus
Species: Leopard (alternate)
Description: He's actually an old pet I loved before the shop died. I honestly just kind of miss the little jerk.
I'd like him to look pretty much the same. Black nose and glowy, aqua eyes. Dark brown fur with dark gray/darker brown stripes littered around his body. That same dark gray/darker brown color for the end of his tail and for the wing-like mask marking on his face. The rest of his markings are these really bright (almost glowy) colors of purple, blue and green. Said markings mostly appear like jewelry on his body. There's two rings of it around his right front paw, and three rings wrapped around his tail. Lastly, he has a headdress marking draped on his head, and stylized wing markings outlined on his back.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: SoA Mock Up | xXx | xXx | Another shop's interpretation of him

---

Name: TBD
Species: Hyena (alternate lines)
Description: A hyena with TLK style hyena markings, but in the colors of a RL hyena. Perhaps with the pelt-with-fluff stock item?
Reference Images: TLK markings, RL Hyena, RL Hyena, RL Hyena

---

Name: Skoll
Species: Wild Dog
Description: A cosplay of the Sköll heartless boss from Kingdom Hearts 3.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Concept Art, In-game Screenshot, Front Screenshot, Right Side, Left Side

---

Species: Lioness (default rogue, bald version)
Description: Like ref. White body with purple, pink and cream painterly markings. <3 If I could, I’d love to get the flower stock edits on her too. Can be just one or the full headband.
Reference Images: Boop  

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:18 pm
Species: Lion - These lines please
Description: Cosplay of Aziraphale from Good Omens
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Good lord help me with these images XD;;; I'm trying to get tartan on him somewhere but I have no idea where. I don't want it to be too pronounced...these refs I was just trying out ideas. I'd like everything in this ref excluding the tartan 'socks'. Maybe have the tartan be the inside fluff of his ear? Or his tail fluff? Would it look stupid on that fluff directly under his chin on the seated lines???? Like A BOWTIE???? Send help. If you pick this and are confused (why would you pick this if you're confused XD;;; ) just poke me. I'm sorry oTL

Species: Lion - These lines please
Description: Cosplay of Crowley from Good Omens
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Again, I apologize in advance for these refs. A combination pizza hut and taco bell of these two refs. I'll say it'll probably be closest to this ref . Those weird markings are supposed to look like snake scales. I'd like them ONLY on his feet, please. No belly/face/back/tail scales. From this ref I'd like to incorporate a snake. Doesn't have to be that big, doesn't have to be super detailed, can be stylized, etc, can be wrapping up a front leg or his tail, wherever you want to put it.The only thing that needs to stay the same is the colors. If you just want to do a silhouette of a snake that's fine, just make it all one solid color. Again, if you have questions, just poke me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:54 pm
Description: CC Entirely. I like seeing what people come up with!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a  

Bittersweet Candies

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:03 pm
Name: Mitchka
Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) Cub
Species: Lion, prefer bald old rogue
Parents: LOL nope.
Description: Shetland Shepard, with brown eyes! Pic of the doggo belooooow. Note, she is an approved reincarnation: Here
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Doggo ref

Name: Emet-Selch
Parents: ???
Description: I'm link the character I'm looking to get, cause descriptions aren't my forte, but what I can do is:
Mane: Black, with a white streak from the base of the left mane 'bangs' out just a little bit.
Eyes: Yellow-goldish, with black that looks somewhat smudgey around
Stock Item: Yo man, the neck fur/ruff in beigey cream and attatched brown cape. I'm linking the charactyer, because I Am Bad At Converting Things otherwise, these are just my 'needfuls' on it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Yo

Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) Cubs
Species: Lions
Parents: Lahabrea x Igeyorhm
Description: It's two of my SoA forming a match made in hell. Parents linked for this in the Image References. |D
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dad Mom

Name: Skafos
Parents: Lahabrea x ???
Description: A mix of Dad's markings with multiple violat cracks that glow on a black pet. Larger gaps that look like crumbled away spaces from it look like glowing violet gemstone. Silver mane, teal eyes. CC stock jewelry. Think "Eldrich Horror" and you'll be fine. Mo' details are better.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dad

Name: Samael
Species: Hare
Parents: ???
Description: Black hare covered in glowing violet cracks. Areas of them look crumbled away to expose violet crystal underneath; his sclera are black as well, with red eyes. NOTE: I only want Samael if Skafos is taken; the familiar is intended to go with him. If Skafos isn't snagged, feel free to disregard Samael. It's a plotty think for RPing sake. >>; Help me self-motivate.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: LOL no.

Name: Leonidas or Lex (Lemme know if Leonidas works since it's Spartan if he's picked up OK, not before. Anxiety trigger)
Parents: Lahabrea x ?
Description: Pale, pastel rosegold man, gold eyes, the rest is mockbreeding Dad with another of my SoA.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dad Mock Parent (Note 1: Feel free to treat her tattoos as markings in this instance, since it's a mock and they're so darn pretty)

Name: Rhodos
Species: Lioness
Parents: Lahabrea x ???
Description: Platinum blonde head tuft, brown eyes, the rest is a mock between Lahabrea and one of my SoA! If possible I'd love some stock edits, silver jewelry with purple and pink beads, little flowers if possible, that stuff. Srock edits are not required on her, just a perk.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dad Mock Parent (Note 1: Feel free to treat her tattoos as markings in this instance, since it's a mock and they're so darn pretty) (Note 2: Leonidas/Lec and Rhodos are from the same litter, if you're confused)

Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) Cubs
Species: Leopard
Parents: Haro x ???
Description: Rogue breeding mom. |D I'll link my SoA nickpick, if you wanna use my SoA as inspo for dad.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mom My Big Fat possibly Incomplete Nickpic Here, just pick it over for rogue ideas. :3 Saves effort

Name: TBF
Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) PAPPIES
Species: DOFFO PAPPIES
Parents: TAC NAYN x THE UNIVERSE!!!! (Tac Nayn x ??? I'm just being a dork)
Description: MEMES! I mean, Rogue pappies for Tac Nayn yjr eotlf'd nrdt WD (To me. I love her. D smile . =w=
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow

b]Name: Corax
Parents: Nobody asks.
Description: Medium brown/caramel brown-y base; she has a dark brown head tuft, sapphire blue eyes, and wears copper bracelets and necklaces with black and red beads. Markingswise, She has black and red markings all over, in a CC design generally referencing fire/black mages/chaos/Have a Good Time that cover 50% of her body. Original or Seated alt rogue lines please, they match her bodytype better. I'm using an SoA to reference the base coat color. |D
Reference Image(s), if applicable: The brown here for a base coat!... Ignore the rest I just needed a base coat ref and my energy's been zapped.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:49 pm
Description: A soft pink base. Musical note patterns in yellow/darker pink around white angel wings on her back. White toes. Spots around her neck, face, and leg(s) in yellow, darker pink, and white.
CC white markings. Can be the common white toes and underbelly for white, with some white spot patterns around the neck, face, and leg(s)?
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Musical Notes

Name: Prisca
Description: Ref. I'd love some sort of elegant necklace design around her neck.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1]

Species: Lion (Alt)
Description: CC from ref
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x]

Species: Lion (Alt)

Species: Wild Dog (Alternate)

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:46 pm
Name: G'raha Tia
Species: Lion (Default Rogue lines)
Description: Cosplay of G'raha Tia/the Crystal Exarch from FFXIV. Stay away from painted-on clothes and skin color fur; play with his palette for fun markings! The crystal streaks should be a lot of fun.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Right here!

Name: Megrez (if it doesn't comply with rules let me know and I'll toss something else up)
Description: OC adaptation! Once again, stay away from painted-on clothes and skin color fur. White and gold with pops of blue and orange could look really nice!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here!

Species: Lion (Default Rogue Lines)
Description: One more OC adaptation! The usual- stay away from painted-on clothes and skin color fur. I'm a bit stumped on ideas for markings and things for her, so I'm willing to be more flexible on how you adapt things.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here

Description: This one is a CC kind of deal! I'm just going to toss a palette and say make a pretty with it. If you want, there's a design you can complement with it (will link that), but it's not hugely necessary.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Palette (Adapting shades is fine), optionally can complement this design: Here

Name: Agwa
Species: Bird - Songbird
Description: Sort of CC- a very "pretty" combination of pastel green and yellow, perhaps with other colors. I threw down a palette just in case. Feel free to adjust, but I'd like to keep the green and yellow at least. I feel like I wanted stripes or streaks, but I'm not too fixed on it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Palette

Name: Tarina
Species: Bird - Basic
Description: OC conversion (of sorts)! Feel free to add some tweaks. The bird form is the basic look, but I'm also including a human form if you'd like to grab inspo from that too. (The usual- don't directly grab clothes/skin color from the human form).
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Bird, Human

Species: Bird - Falcon
Description: I have a bird, please make her into SoA-style pretty bird, thank you. Adding a few tweaks or personal flairs on is fine.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Bird!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:47 pm
KISS
Species: Lion - Curly Mane
Description: See Ref. CC for Mane and Tail, just match the color scheme overall. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
User Image

Description: See Ref. CC for Mane and Tail, just match the color scheme overall. <3
User Image

User Image

User Image

HOLOGRAMS
Species: Lion - Bald Rogue
Description: See Ref. Feel free to draw inspo from the links as well, characters should be obvious but if you need a little help, feel free to ask which is which. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1][2]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: See Ref. Feel free to draw inspo from the links as well, characters should be obvious but if you need a little help, feel free to ask which is which. <3
User Image

User Image

Species: Wild Dog
Description: See Ref.
User Image

Species: Lion - Curly Mane Rogue
Description: See Ref. CLOWN WARNING.

Species: Lion [Curly Mane Edit or Tuftless Female of the same "set"]
Description: Budgie twins! Just have wing markings on their back, or have the wings extend as markings down the front legs, either works. Silver-grey eyes. One should be green/yellow and the other blue/white. Basically just recolors with the same markings, please. <3
If you make them boys, the noses should be blue, but if girls, pink. [or one and one. I mean up to you what you wanna do. XD]
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [1] [2] [Vague Marking Idea?]

Name: Ivankov [If not acceptable, I'll find a different one~]
Description: See ref please <3

Name: Zeb
Description: See ref please <3 Mane is the fluff color around his neck, but feel free to try and find a way to work in the green from his headfeathers too, just like his tailtip? Eyes CC'd brown or a dark gray preferred.
User Image

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:00 am
Description: A paint lion in reds
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Lots of Paints - But please ignore the one that's been painted on ROFL

Description: A paint lion in greens
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Lots of Paints - But please ignore the one that's been painted on ROFL

Description: A paint lion in blues

Description: A paint lion in x

Description: A paint lion in purples

Description: A paint lion in oranges

Description: A paint lion in yellows

Description: A paint lion in teal with a black mane/tail

Description: A paint lion with the non-white parts being stars and galaxies etc.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:38 am
Quote:
Species: Lion ( Rogue Default )
Offspring: N/A
Description: CC tiger stripes in the colours provided in the ref image below.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colours | Tiger Stripes

Quote:

Species: Hyena (Alternate)
Description: CC based on the ref image provided.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Marking Inspiration

Quote:

Species: Leopard (Alternate)
Description: CC based on reference images provided.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: 1 | 2 | 3

-seaki

Quote:

Species: Lion ( Rogue Default )
Description: CC based on ref image provided.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Markings and colour inspiration

Quote:
Species: Wild Dog (Updated)
Description:
- White base
- Quarter Length gold socks
- Gold ear tips
- Gold tail tip
- Gold eyeshadow markings with a black liner over the top lid
- Ornate gold neck markings inspired by the ref image
- Gold vector style rose on her rump with two hearts, one either side of the rose in a style similar to the ref image.
- Eyes, nose, inner ears & eyebrows cc.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Rose Vector | Heart Vector | Neck Marking | Gold Eye Shadow

Quote:
Species: Cheetah (Alternate)
Description:
- Grey base colour
- Pink Eyes
- Pink inner ears
- Black quarter length lace sock markings on the front two legs
- Black three quarter length lace markings on the back legs
- Black Lace neck marking
- Black lace tiara/forehead marking
- Black eye liner style marking
- Black lace band toward the end of her tail
- Pink flower (Or something else that fits the design? Butterfly, Moon & Stars, bead circles, swirls ect) lace in between the black lace.
- Anything else is also cc.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Lace Ref 1 | Lace ref 2 | Lace ref 3 | Lace Ref 4 | Lace Ref 5 | Vector design inspiration for the lace

Quote:
Species: Leopard ( Original )
Description:
- Rainbow gradient base
- Leopard spots in a darker shade of the colour they're placed on.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Rainbow Gradient | Leopard

Quote:
Species: Cheetah (Updated)
Description:
- Black or white base colour
- Rainbow skeletal full body markings
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cheetah Skeleton 1 | Cheetah Skeleton 2 | Rainbow Skeleton Make-Up

Quote:
Species: Hyena (Updated)
Description:
- Pastel green base
- Darker green okapi markings
- Everything else cc
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colours Inspiration | Okapi

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:12 am
Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) CC
Parents: Limerence x ??
Description: Kid for Limerence
User Image

Name: tbd
Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) cc
Parents: kivuli x dafina
Description: child(ren) for pair below
User Image (I have permission to post him from vis)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:38 pm
Quote:
Species: Lion (2nd alt w/ bangs please)
Parents: n/a
Description: A light, soft lady based on a unicorn pet I have! Please disregard her pink horn and hooves. I'd like her paws to simply be white and there's no need for her to have a marking for where her horn would be. Her pattern under the white markings and splotching is essentially a grayscale, mildly cloudy night sky with some striping on her legs and face. Light blue eyes please. Maybe a flower or two behind her ear or a feather earring and/or bracelets from stock edits? CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Here!]

Quote:
Name: Dalibor
Species: Lion (Curly mane, please!)
Description: An SoA port of an adopt I bought a while back. Sans horns, of course, and perhaps making his toes black or his cream color in lieu of the hoof/claws in the original. Pink nose to go with his inner ear, please. c:
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Wooly natural man]

Quote:
Species: Cheetah (alt)
Description: Darkest green at her extremities that fades lighter towards, orangey gold 'feather markings down her neck and chest. Instead of her face being skin toned, bring the lightest or one of the lighter greens to her face, so the darker green cheek and eye shadow marking still show. In lieu of the gold lashes she's sporting, could they be made into a gold eye marking/eye liner where the liner starts in a point along her nose, goes along her eye, and then flips up in a wing. Some flecks of her orangey gold here and there. I'd like for her to have some degree of a wing-like marking. The adopt's wings are pretty stylized but maybe a little pair of folded mini wing markings or something abstract suggesting wings. Metal necklace and bracelets please~
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Green and gold lady] She's a sphynx adopt I bought a few years back. [A ballpark idea for eye marking?]

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

[OOC] Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas