• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:07 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Jil drank her drink as she listened. "Something like that anyway, it has a few mountains and such." She tilted her head as she listened. "I'm sure there is a story and I just want you to know if you need someone to talk to." She points at Billy, the zombie bartender. "He's a great listener. I may bend an ear later, but it's time to relax, for now."

She nodded her head at Leo. "Yeah, with all the hectic stuff going on I'm surprised I'm still around. I'm not much of a fighter, to be honest."
Xena glanced over at Billy for a moment, which had her frown for a moment. She then looked at Jil. "I'll keep that in mind. Though when it comes to the undead...there's only a select few I can trust."

Jil sips on her drink again as she listens. Billy groaned and Jil looked over at him. "It's not your fault, some people have to learn to trust you." She shakes her head then looks at Xena. "Sorry about that, he can be such a diva at times."

She gives a thumbs up to Leo. "That sounds good to me. I could use learning self defense." She then shakes her head. "I hope I don't have to use it often, but it's good to have, right?"
"I do mean no offense to him. Just some undead didn't exactly made good impressions that made others look bad, you know?" Xena said then looked at Raph. "You're awfully quiet over there."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Jil drank her drink as she listened. "Something like that anyway, it has a few mountains and such." She tilted her head as she listened. "I'm sure there is a story and I just want you to know if you need someone to talk to." She points at Billy, the zombie bartender. "He's a great listener. I may bend an ear later, but it's time to relax, for now."

She nodded her head at Leo. "Yeah, with all the hectic stuff going on I'm surprised I'm still around. I'm not much of a fighter, to be honest."
Xena glanced over at Billy for a moment, which had her frown for a moment. She then looked at Jil. "I'll keep that in mind. Though when it comes to the undead...there's only a select few I can trust."

Jil sips on her drink again as she listens. Billy groaned and Jil looked over at him. "It's not your fault, some people have to learn to trust you." She shakes her head then looks at Xena. "Sorry about that, he can be such a diva at times."

She gives a thumbs up to Leo. "That sounds good to me. I could use learning self defense." She then shakes her head. "I hope I don't have to use it often, but it's good to have, right?"
"I do mean no offense to him. Just some undead didn't exactly made good impressions that made others look bad, you know?" Xena said then looked at Raph. "You're awfully quiet over there."

Jil nods her head in understanding. "I get it, and there is a reason he is chained up. He still is a mindless zombie. Although I do make sure he is fed. He really has a thing for dried squid, and I do not get it." She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't think he can be offended, he's just such a diva sometimes." Billy groans again. "We heard you! Billy!" She tosses some dried squid at him and he happily eats it. ((Dried squid is a Zombieland Saga reference. The zombies in that show love it. ))

She finishes off her drink then lets out a breath. "Not right now, and it's not because I'm drunk. I swear to drunk I'm not god!" She then laughs softly. "How about some other time, when you and I are both free?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Just listenin." he said with a shrug as he sipped on another drink.

@Jil: "Oh, I didn't mean tonight." he said, chuckling and rubbing the back of his head. "I meant sometime when we both have time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

@Jil: "Oh, I didn't mean tonight." he said, chuckling and rubbing the back of his head. "I meant sometime when we both have time."
"Oh really?" She asked then looked at Jil. "Just out of curiosity, why do you keep a mindless zombie anyways? For protection?"

((Been ages since I've seen Zombieland. Most I remember was Double Tap, and Twinkies. XD ))  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Oh really?" She asked then looked at Jil. "Just out of curiosity, why do you keep a mindless zombie anyways? For protection?"

((Been ages since I've seen Zombieland. Most I remember was Double Tap, and Twinkies. XD ))

Jil shakes her head. "Nah, not for protection. When I first got to the bar in New York he was there and already changing. So, I tied him up and spoke with him. For a while, he was the only person around to talk to. Now I would feel bad if he actually got hurt, so I look after him."

She smiles at Leo. "It's fine, I understand, but when I'm drunk is a bad time to plan anything. I hope you don't mind if we do that when I'm a bit soberer."

((I have no idea what any of those mean. I was talking about Zombieland Saga , the anime about someone making a group of zombies into Japanese Pop Idols to save a prefecture. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Yup." he said smiling.

"That's understandable. I don't mind at all." Leo said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:19 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Jil shakes her head. "Nah, not for protection. When I first got to the bar in New York he was there and already changing. So, I tied him up and spoke with him. For a while, he was the only person around to talk to. Now I would feel bad if he actually got hurt, so I look after him."

She smiles at Leo. "It's fine, I understand, but when I'm drunk is a bad time to plan anything. I hope you don't mind if we do that when I'm a bit soberer."

((I have no idea what any of those mean. I was talking about Zombieland Saga , the anime about someone making a group of zombies into Japanese Pop Idols to save a prefecture. ))
((Never heard of that anime. I was thinking more of the Zombieland movies, particularly the first one. ))

"Do you think he actually hears you or is he in 'eat brains' mindset?" She asked before looking at Raph. "I guess you two met during your New York escapade, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

((Never heard of that anime. I was thinking more of the Zombieland movies, particularly the first one. ))

"Do you think he actually hears you or is he in 'eat brains' mindset?" She asked before looking at Raph. "I guess you two met during your New York escapade, huh?"

Jil shrugs her shoulders. "Honestly? I don't know at all. The only way he communicates is with groans that I pretend are actual words. I can't say I know much of anything about the undead, they are not my department." She sips on her drink again then lets out a breath.

She saluts Leo with her glass good enough for me. I don't have any rooms set up yet, I mean aside from the ones in the bunker."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Yeah. Run inta her while I was out......you know." he said with a shrug while he looked in his glass like something besides liquor might be in it.

@Jil: "Well, if you ever need a place to crash, you are always welcome at the farm house." Leo said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Run inta her while I was out......you know." he said with a shrug while he looked in his glass like something besides liquor might be in it.

@Jil: "Well, if you ever need a place to crash, you are always welcome at the farm house." Leo said.
"I see..." She murmured before looking at Jil. "I've seen my share of undead where I'm from."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I see..." She murmured before looking at Jil. "I've seen my share of undead where I'm from."

il finishes up her drink as she listens. "Yeah, I was pretty much alone in New York, just Bob for me to talk with. So, almost the same as here? I don't know, I really was never into horror movies and now I'm living in one."

Jil smiles at Leo when he suggests visiting. "I'd like that. Sleeping in a real bed for a change." She then glances over at Bob." Do you think he will be okay if I leave him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph just nodded.

@Jil: "I don't see why he wouldn't be." Leo said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:06 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

il finishes up her drink as she listens. "Yeah, I was pretty much alone in New York, just Bob for me to talk with. So, almost the same as here? I don't know, I really was never into horror movies and now I'm living in one."

Jil smiles at Leo when he suggests visiting. "I'd like that. Sleeping in a real bed for a change." She then glances over at Bob." Do you think he will be okay if I leave him?"
"Where I'm from, there's more magic and supernatural in comparison to here." Xena said then looked at Jil. "Though I didn't really expect to find a siren around these parts."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Where I'm from, there's more magic and supernatural in comparison to here." Xena said then looked at Jil. "Though I didn't really expect to find a siren around these parts."

Jil listens as she pours herself a Whiskey. "Huh, well, I don't know much about magic, to be perfectly honest. My skills mostly revolve around my music changing emotions. So, you know, I sing, make zombies stop attacking me, then fly away." She nods her head at the next comment. "Yeaah, Sirens are more known to hang around coastal areas and in groups of threes. My sisters and I decided to do our own thing."

Clockwork Moirai

She claps her hands at Leo's reassurance. "Good, I would hate for anything bad to happen to him." She then smiles happily. "A real bed, sounds really good to me. I'll snuggle up in the blankets and be out like a light!" She then laughs happily.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Raph just continued to listen quietly.

@Jil: Leo smiled and nodded. "Awesome. When ever you want to, let us know and we can take you there."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff