• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:50 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Run inta her while I was out......you know." he said with a shrug while he looked in his glass like something besides liquor might be in it.

@Jil: "Well, if you ever need a place to crash, you are always welcome at the farm house." Leo said.
"I see..." She murmured before looking at Jil. "I've seen my share of undead where I'm from."

il finishes up her drink as she listens. "Yeah, I was pretty much alone in New York, just Bob for me to talk with. So, almost the same as here? I don't know, I really was never into horror movies and now I'm living in one."

Jil smiles at Leo when he suggests visiting. "I'd like that. Sleeping in a real bed for a change." She then glances over at Bob." Do you think he will be okay if I leave him?"
"Where I'm from, there's more magic and supernatural in comparison to here." Xena said then looked at Jil. "Though I didn't really expect to find a siren around these parts."

Jil listens as she pours herself a Whiskey. "Huh, well, I don't know much about magic, to be perfectly honest. My skills mostly revolve around my music changing emotions. So, you know, I sing, make zombies stop attacking me, then fly away." She nods her head at the next comment. "Yeaah, Sirens are more known to hang around coastal areas and in groups of threes. My sisters and I decided to do our own thing."

Clockwork Moirai

She claps her hands at Leo's reassurance. "Good, I would hate for anything bad to happen to him." She then smiles happily. "A real bed, sounds really good to me. I'll snuggle up in the blankets and be out like a light!" She then laughs happily.
Xena nodded slightly. "Whatever means to defend yourself, right?" Xena asked before nodding a bit. "I had actually expected this dimension to be more on the science side of things moreso than magic from what someone had told me prior to my arrival here...so I didn't really expect to find anything else aside from mainly humans and zombies when I first came here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
"I see..." She murmured before looking at Jil. "I've seen my share of undead where I'm from."

il finishes up her drink as she listens. "Yeah, I was pretty much alone in New York, just Bob for me to talk with. So, almost the same as here? I don't know, I really was never into horror movies and now I'm living in one."

Jil smiles at Leo when he suggests visiting. "I'd like that. Sleeping in a real bed for a change." She then glances over at Bob." Do you think he will be okay if I leave him?"
"Where I'm from, there's more magic and supernatural in comparison to here." Xena said then looked at Jil. "Though I didn't really expect to find a siren around these parts."

Jil listens as she pours herself a Whiskey. "Huh, well, I don't know much about magic, to be perfectly honest. My skills mostly revolve around my music changing emotions. So, you know, I sing, make zombies stop attacking me, then fly away." She nods her head at the next comment. "Yeah, Sirens are more known to hang around coastal areas and in groups of threes. My sisters and I decided to do our own thing."

Clockwork Moirai

She claps her hands at Leo's reassurance. "Good, I would hate for anything bad to happen to him." She then smiles happily. "A real bed, sounds really good to me. I'll snuggle up in the blankets and be out like a light!" She then laughs happily.
Xena nodded slightly. "Whatever means to defend yourself, right?" Xena asked before nodding a bit. "I had actually expected this dimension to be more on the science side of things moreso than magic from what someone had told me prior to my arrival here...so I didn't really expect to find anything else aside from mainly humans and zombies when I first came here."

Jil listened as she sips on her drink. "I don't know about your dimension, but magic is uncommon here. There are not many people that can use magic to do what they want and cast spells. People do have abilities that look magical here." She tilts her head to the side as she thinks. "Also, before all of this, it was even more hidden. There are still many hidden things around today. Such as the infamous Vampire Council. Mythological beings also hold summits, although I heard the gods can be annoying."

She claps her hands at Leo's statement. "Oh, as soon as possible, please. I need a good night' rest in a real bed rather than some cot, or even a booth at this bar."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:15 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Jil listens as she pours herself a Whiskey. "Huh, well, I don't know much about magic, to be perfectly honest. My skills mostly revolve around my music changing emotions. So, you know, I sing, make zombies stop attacking me, then fly away." She nods her head at the next comment. "Yeah, Sirens are more known to hang around coastal areas and in groups of threes. My sisters and I decided to do our own thing."

Clockwork Moirai

Jil listened as she sips on her drink. "I don't know about your dimension, but magic is uncommon here. There are not many people that can use magic to do what they want and cast spells. People do have abilities that look magical here." She tilts her head to the side as she thinks. "Also, before all of this, it was even more hidden. There are still many hidden things around today. Such as the infamous Vampire Council. Mythological beings also hold summits, although I heard the gods can be annoying."

She claps her hands at Leo's statement. "Oh, as soon as possible, please. I need a good night' rest in a real bed rather than some cot, or even a booth at this bar."

"Oh! Well, then. It'd be our honor if you would come stay in our home tonight." Leo said with a nod to Jil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:02 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Clockwork Moirai

"It's definitely common back home. I'm from a town where all races coexist with each other...though we do have alot of clashes between the supernatural and humans....We're currently at war. It's been going on since my childhood." She said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"It's definitely common back home. I'm from a town where all races coexist with each other...though we do have alot of clashes between the supernatural and humans....We're currently at war. It's been going on since my childhood." She said with a frown.

Jil listens as she thinks. "The thing is that here, humans found out about magic and such, despite what it seems like. Only the reaction was to give it a name, Thaumic energy. They did not learn to harness it, just how to block it." She then shakes her head. "A far as clashes go, we never stood a chance. The governments of the world as well as private companies found ways to track down and kill the Supernatural. There was that debacle with the last conclave of Werewolves for one. They feared humanity so gathered together for safety. The humans foud out and found them. The conclave was whipped out, from pup to the elderly, all killed by the silver rain from mini-guns, machine guns and explosives."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Oh! Well, then. It'd be our honor if you would come stay in our home tonight." Leo said with a nod to Jil.

Jil goes wide-eyed before exclaiming. "Yes! I would love to!" In a very excited way. She blinks a few times before she blushes and then sips her drink, muttering under her breath. "Come on, keep it together il, don't look like a spaz in front of the cute turtle guy." She then coughs softly. "What I meant to say was thank you for the invintation, I would love joining you ... I mean .... sleep?" She rubs the back of her head as she laughs awkwardly.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:57 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Jil goes wide-eyed before exclaiming. "Yes! I would love to!" In a very excited way. She blinks a few times before she blushes and then sips her drink, muttering under her breath. "Come on, keep it together il, don't look like a spaz in front of the cute turtle guy." She then coughs softly. "What I meant to say was thank you for the invintation, I would love joining you ... I mean .... sleep?" She rubs the back of her head as she laughs awkwardly.

"See, Leo? Tha cute Siren Girl would love ta join ya in sleep." Raph said with a wink as he slapped Leo on the back.

"I swear you were adopted." Leo said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:05 pm
Niede
Jil listens as she thinks. "The thing is that here, humans found out about magic and such, despite what it seems like. Only the reaction was to give it a name, Thaumic energy. They did not learn to harness it, just how to block it." She then shakes her head. "A far as clashes go, we never stood a chance. The governments of the world as well as private companies found ways to track down and kill the Supernatural. There was that debacle with the last conclave of Werewolves for one. They feared humanity so gathered together for safety. The humans foud out and found them. The conclave was whipped out, from pup to the elderly, all killed by the silver rain from mini-guns, machine guns and explosives."
"So apparently the entire human race around the world hunt down the Supernatural? Sounds though they're following Salem's example...only worse." She asked, shaking her head. She then took notice of the awkward interaction between Jil and Leo. She then looked back at Jil. "Though how are you with kids?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
"So apparently the entire human race around the world hunt down the Supernatural? Sounds though they're following Salem's example...only worse." She asked, shaking her head. She then took notice of the awkward interaction between Jil and Leo. She then looked back at Jil. "Though how are you with kids?"

"Little early ta be talkin bout kids, don'tcha think?" Raph asked teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Jil tilts her head to the side. "Salem ... huh? You lost me there. Do you mean the New England Witch trails? Lots were killed then, including the destruction of many supernatural homes."

When kids were mentioned she started to sweat. "Eh? Kids? I mean, I suppose? I have never really raised any of my own." She then blinks at Raph before hiding behind her glass. "Someone shoot me." crying  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:48 pm
Niede
Jil tilts her head to the side. "Salem ... huh? You lost me there. Do you mean the New England Witch trails? Lots were killed then, including the destruction of many supernatural homes."

When kids were mentioned she started to sweat. "Eh? Kids? I mean, I suppose? I have never really raised any of my own." She then blinks at Raph before hiding behind her glass. "Someone shoot me." crying
"That's what I'm talking about." She said with a nod. "I've heard about the Witch Trials, though I've never been to Salem before. My mother was from there." She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Hey, that's not what I meant!" She glared at him for a moment before looking back at Jil. The latter seemed to be sweating nervously as well as hiding behind her glass. "Don't mind Raph. Apparently he's trying to be a wingman for his big brother." She smirked a bit then shook her head once more. "But no, I don't mean you having kids of your own. I'm just wondering if you're okay around kids. Myself and Raph have a kid living with us at the farmhouse...and Raph also brought a little stray zombie child home with him as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:55 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Don't mind him." Leo said as he debated using Raph as a practice dummy later. He could always have Xena and Donnie patch his younger brother back up.

At Xena's glare, Raph grinned as innocently as he could possibly manage.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"That's what I'm talking about." She said with a nod. "I've heard about the Witch Trials, though I've never been to Salem before. My mother was from there." She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Hey, that's not what I meant!" She glared at him for a moment before looking back at Jil. The latter seemed to be sweating nervously as well as hiding behind her glass. "Don't mind Raph. Apparently he's trying to be a wingman for his big brother." She smirked a bit then shook her head once more. "But no, I don't mean you having kids of your own. I'm just wondering if you're okay around kids. Myself and Raph have a kid living with us at the farmhouse...and Raph also brought a little stray zombie child home with him as well."

Jil nods her head as she listens. "From what I remember, it started in Salem, then worked its way through the rest of the colonies. The governors of each state eventually had tribunals that were taken over by the church. They found many that were witches and wizards and warlock ... you get it. They had by that time figured out how to stop spells from working."

Jil let out a relieved breath then sipped her drink again. "Oh! I had thought ummm ..." She looks at Leo then smiles before leaning towards Xena. "Do you think Leo likes me?" She then leans back. "Oh! I mean, yeah, I'm fine with that, kids like to listen to some of my songs. I just have to pick out the right ones."
She looked at Leo. "I was just umm, surprised at all that kid talk, you know, after being invited to stay with you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:08 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Jil nods her head as she listens. "From what I remember, it started in Salem, then worked its way through the rest of the colonies. The governors of each state eventually had tribunals that were taken over by the church. They found many that were witches and wizards and warlock ... you get it. They had by that time figured out how to stop spells from working."

Jil let out a relieved breath then sipped her drink again. "Oh! I had thought ummm ..." She looks at Leo then smiles before leaning towards Xena. "Do you think Leo likes me?" She then leans back. "Oh! I mean, yeah, I'm fine with that, kids like to listen to some of my songs. I just have to pick out the right ones."
She looked at Leo. "I was just umm, surprised at all that kid talk, you know, after being invited to stay with you."
"And apparently it didn't take long for someone else to take over to add supernaturals to that mix as well." Xena said before she smiled a bit upon hearing Jil's question. "Probably as long as you're an honorable person, you might catch his eye. He's as much as a boy scout as Captain America." She whispered back then smiled more. "Yumi's a good kid. She loves to read and spend time with the family. She definitely loves her Uncle Mikey's company." She then raised an eyebrow upon seeing Raph's innocent smile. "Nice try, Raph. We all know you're not so innocent."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:01 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Right. Sorry about that. Well, grab anything you need and we can take you there now." Leo said smiling.

@Xena: Raph just chuckled a bit and continued to listen to the two.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff