Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:10 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"We'll deal with the Spirit Fox later then." Finley said. He stood thinking for a moment, then nodded. "Yes. Perhaps a small village in Greenland. That would be nice." He looked towards the mausoleum. "Ye can get a message to me brother Rapha.....I mean Red, could ye? Tell em where we goin and he's more than welcome to come stay with us anytime. Him and the wee one."

Niede shrugs her shoulders. "I had meant the Military Woman, having her gone would be more of a boon for all undead. Also Red has a thing for the Spirit Fox, for who knows what reasons. If she manages to be a bigger thorn in the side I'll help find a way to deal with her." She nods her head at the question. "Sure, I'll tell him that. Although you may want to think bigger than a small village. There are a few billion zombies in the world today."

She opens a holographic map of Greenland and shows it to Finley, close enough that he can touch it. "Pick a spot and I'll make a portal for you, or I can teleport the graveyard. Whatever is easier for you. I'll need the dimensions of whatever you need to be teleported, though."

"The military woman?" he asked before waving dismissively. "We may not know much about each other, but you're a tricky lass. I'm sure ye can rid the world of her." he looked at the screen and studied it for a bit before nodding. "Aye. Better think larger. No need to take the graveyard." he said. He found a rather large area and pointed to it. "That should do."

Niede sighs softly and for a moment Finley could feel the thousands of years Niede had been undead. "I hope I'm tricky enough. I do want to make the world much better than when humans were in charge." She shakes her head as she once again seems vibrant. "It was good to see you again, Patient Zero. Good luck with everything. I'll roam around the big cities and send you your family." She raises a hand and portals open all over the graveyard. They opened up to the spot that Finley had picked out. "If you make a visitor's area I'll even visit again."

Finley almost felt sorry for her. He was much younger, but understood the curse of being on earth for so very long with the worry of humans. "Thank ye, Lass. I wont forget this. I will make a visiter area. I think I'd like to see ye from time to time. Take care o that hat of yours." he said with a wink before going to round up his brothers and sisters in the graveyard and help them get through the nearest portals.

Niede tips her top hat at Finley. "Oh, don't worry, this hat is like a part of me now." She watched as Finley led the other zombies into the portal and Greenland, not a single zombie was hurt by the teleportation. When Finley was done she waved goodbye to him. "Until we meet again then!" She made sure there were no stragglers, porting any to where Finley was before she shut down the portals.

She looks at Zelus. "It was nice seeing him again, and we did learn something, so that's good. I don't know who that other Zombie Lord is, but he sounds a lot more dangerous than Patient Zero. I did not ask him too many questions mostly because I did not want his own kind to turn on him. I'll have to figure out how to go forward with this new information."

Zelus watched as the zombies were ported away, then looked at Niede. "I'm just glad things went this smoothly. What is our next step?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Zelus watched as the zombies were ported away, then looked at Niede. "I'm just glad things went this smoothly. What is our next step?"

"Yeah, I'm happy it went well too." She taps her finger on her cane as she thinks. "I'm not ... sure, yet. We should finish the base as planned, and I need to get that message to Red. I do hope I don't have to deal with the Spirit Fox again, it's very tedious." She then shakes her head. "Until we learn more about this new Zombie Lord that hates non-zombies, there is not much we can do. I doubt he is as open to negotiations as Patient Zero was."

Niede opens up a portal to where the base is being built. "We need to make sure our base is ready for any attacks, no matter how unlikely. I have faith in you both, I know you are both up to this task." She then steps through the portal and sits down on the porch.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:42 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah, I'm happy it went well too." She taps her finger on her cane as she thinks. "I'm not ... sure, yet. We should finish the base as planned, and I need to get that message to Red. I do hope I don't have to deal with the Spirit Fox again, it's very tedious." She then shakes her head. "Until we learn more about this new Zombie Lord that hates non-zombies, there is not much we can do. I doubt he is as open to negotiations as Patient Zero was."

Niede opens up a portal to where the base is being built. "We need to make sure our base is ready for any attacks, no matter how unlikely. I have faith in you both, I know you are both up to this task." She then steps through the portal and sits down on the porch.

Zelus nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Let's get it fixed up." he said nodding.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stood up. "Okay, quick lesson on the undead. I'm a Vampire, as my kind grows older we grow stronger. I was changed into a Vampire in the year three thousand four hundred and twenty five BCE. The younger Vampires have a trend called Diablerie, it's the drinking of all of an elder Vampire's blood to gain their power." She shrugs her shoulders. "It's frowned upon but you need to know this in case any younger Vampires show up."

She then coughs softly. "Zombies for the most part do not share the growing stronger trait. The exception is a Zombie Lord. As they grow older they become much more powerful. Patient Zero is much younger than I am, but we do not know the age of this new Zombie Lord. Also, Zombies are a lot more loyal to each other than Vampires are, they don't have the eating of an elder Zombie Lord for more power." She pauses for a moment. "Not that I'm aware of at any rate."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:34 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stood up. "Okay, quick lesson on the undead. I'm a Vampire, as my kind grows older we grow stronger. I was changed into a Vampire in the year three thousand four hundred and twenty five BCE. The younger Vampires have a trend called Diablerie, it's the drinking of all of an elder Vampire's blood to gain their power." She shrugs her shoulders. "It's frowned upon but you need to know this in case any younger Vampires show up."

She then coughs softly. "Zombies for the most part do not share the growing stronger trait. The exception is a Zombie Lord. As they grow older they become much more powerful. Patient Zero is much younger than I am, but we do not know the age of this new Zombie Lord. Also, Zombies are a lot more loyal to each other than Vampires are, they don't have the eating of an elder Zombie Lord for more power." She pauses for a moment. "Not that I'm aware of at any rate."

"Then there will be many a dead young vampire." Zelus said as he gave her a reassuring smile. "As for zombie lords, I know next to nothing about those kinds of things. Are sentient zombies considered lords, or is it just a certain age or a certain type?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Then there will be many a dead young vampire." Zelus said as he gave her a reassuring smile. "As for zombie lords, I know next to nothing about those kinds of things. Are sentient zombies considered lords, or is it just a certain age or a certain type?"

Niede takes off her scarf then smiles at Zelus. "I thank you, honestly." She then lets out a soft sigh. "Only Zombies really know for sure. I know of Zombie Lords and that's it. One thing I do know is that all Zombie Lords are Sentient, but not all Sentient Zombies are Zombie Lords. Also, Zombie lords are the ones to amass other Zombies like Patient Zero did."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes off her scarf then smiles at Zelus. "I thank you, honestly." She then lets out a soft sigh. "Only Zombies really know for sure. I know of Zombie Lords and that's it. One thing I do know is that all Zombie Lords are Sentient, but not all Sentient Zombies are Zombie Lords. Also, Zombie lords are the ones to amass other Zombies like Patient Zero did."

"Makes sense I suppose. The urge to have kindred spirits, no matter how mindless, may be something they crave and need." Zelus said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Makes sense I suppose. The urge to have kindred spirits, no matter how mindless, may be something they crave and need." Zelus said.

Niede considers that and nods her head. "That could be true. To bad Vampires do not share the same need." She sighs as she shakes her head. "Even when we are forced to fight for a common goal we end up backstabbing and plotting against one another just as much if not more than fighting our enemy. Now you know why I did not invite any other Vampires to this. It's for the best anyway."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede considers that and nods her head. "That could be true. To bad Vampires do not share the same need." She sighs as she shakes her head. "Even when we are forced to fight for a common goal we end up backstabbing and plotting against one another just as much if not more than fighting our enemy. Now you know why I did not invite any other Vampires to this. It's for the best anyway."

Zelus nodded, then went to go help Bia with anything on the completion of the base.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Zelus nodded, then went to go help Bia with anything on the completion of the base.

Niede sat back down with a sigh. She had a lot on her mind at the moment. She needed to speak with Red about Patient Zero's new location. She did wonder how he would respond, or respond to the fact that the base she made just happened to be in the same town where they now lived. She did not think Red was foolish enough to consider that a coincidence. She knew Bia and Zelus definitely knew why but were polite enough not to point it out.

She closed her eyes for a moment and her mind went back to when she was still mortal, looking after her husband who had gotten sick. She had been told at the time that he had what was known as a 'wasting disease.' She remembered what it was like still, as she watched over him as he became sicker. first came his infection.

Then it seemed as if his mind had somehow been affected, what would now be called dementia. He had trouble keeping anything down and complained that his joints hurt. Her husband had eventually commented that his arms and legs felt numb, but Niede noticed that he had started to feel very feverish, and his mind was even more troubled. Hours later it seemed as if her husband could not move his legs but at least the pain was gone. A few hours after that and she could no longer see life in him. She cried over him before he was eventually buried. ((I know, I know, coma next but at this time period they would not be able to tell coma apart from death. Enjoy that mental image! Also, thanks for putting down the symptoms, I used that for this post. =3 ))  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:28 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede sat back down with a sigh. She had a lot on her mind at the moment. She needed to speak with Red about Patient Zero's new location. She did wonder how he would respond, or respond to the fact that the base she made just happened to be in the same town where they now lived. She did not think Red was foolish enough to consider that a coincidence. She knew Bia and Zelus definitely knew why but were polite enough not to point it out.

She closed her eyes for a moment and her mind went back to when she was still mortal, looking after her husband who had gotten sick. She had been told at the time that he had what was known as a 'wasting disease.' She remembered what it was like still, as she watched over him as he became sicker. first came his infection.

Then it seemed as if his mind had somehow been affected, what would now be called dementia. He had trouble keeping anything down and complained that his joints hurt. Her husband had eventually commented that his arms and legs felt numb, but Niede noticed that he had started to feel very feverish, and his mind was even more troubled. Hours later it seemed as if her husband could not move his legs but at least the pain was gone. A few hours after that and she could no longer see life in him. She cried over him before he was eventually buried. ((I know, I know, coma next but at this time period they would not be able to tell coma apart from death. Enjoy that mental image! Also, thanks for putting down the symptoms, I used that for this post. =3 ))

((Did a great job! and lord, right? I remember reading about cemetery bells for the graves. lol. ))

"You guys are hard to track, but then, the construction of such a large facility so fast is a bit suspicious. Figured you were both linked." a voice come from the nearby tree line.

((Coin landed on heads. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

((Did a great job! and lord, right? I remember reading about cemetery bells for the graves. lol. ))

"You guys are hard to track, but then, the construction of such a large facility so fast is a bit suspicious. Figured you were both linked." a voice come from the nearby tree line.

((I heard about cemetery bells as well. Pretty freaky if you ask me.))

Niede glanced over to where she heard the voice. "Hmm? Oh? Another Turtle Person. What can I say? My drones work very fast, they also don't need much sleep or food. You know, being able to teleport makes tracking much harder. I did pick this city for a reason, though." She stands up and stretches out. "I don't know you, Blue, and I do not know how many Turtle People there are. Seeing as you are here, may I assume you are related to Red and Purple?" She holds a hand up. "We have company, Zelus and Bia. No need to attack the nice Turtle Person, Yumi would get upset at that."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:54 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede glanced over to where she heard the voice. "Hmm? Oh? Another Turtle Person. What can I say? My drones work very fast, they also don't need much sleep or food. You know, being able to teleport makes tracking much harder. I did pick this city for a reason, though." She stands up and stretches out. "I don't know you, Blue, and I do not know how many Turtle People there are. Seeing as you are here, may I assume you are related to Red and Purple?" She holds a hand up. "We have company, Zelus and Bia. No need to attack the nice Turtle Person, Yumi would get upset at that."

Leo had been about to respond when he had noticed Bia and Zelus moving towards Niede quickly with their weapons drawn, prepared to protect the woman. Hearing her though, they put them away. They returned to what they had been doing, but remained alert. Leo nodded to Niede then. "Yes. Those are my younger brothers." he said, not correcting her about their names, and not offering any information on how many of them he actually had. "I saw what you did to those innocent people."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Leo had been about to respond when he had noticed Bia and Zelus moving towards Niede quickly with their weapons drawn, prepared to protect the woman. Hearing her though, they put them away. They returned to what they had been doing, but remained alert. Leo nodded to Niede then. "Yes. Those are my younger brothers." he said, not correcting her about their names, and not offering any information on how many of them he actually had. "I saw what you did to those innocent people."

Niede nodded her head as she listened. "I had figured as much. You Turtle People are very good at keeping secrets. Not a single one has told me how many of you there are." She tapped her fingers on her cane as she listens. "Innocent people ... Innocent people? Nope, not ringing a bell. Could you mean that group wielding weapons? Oh my, I thought they were getting ready to attack the house where Yumi lives. I am ever so embarrassed. They did shoot at me you know?" She then shakes her head. "You might as well come out. I control the darkness and as long as you do not attack you will be safe here."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:19 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nodded her head as she listened. "I had figured as much. You Turtle People are very good at keeping secrets. Not a single one has told me how many of you there are." She tapped her fingers on her cane as she listens. "Innocent people ... Innocent people? Nope, not ringing a bell. Could you mean that group wielding weapons? Oh my, I thought they were getting ready to attack the house where Yumi lives. I am ever so embarrassed. They did shoot at me you know?" She then shakes her head. "You might as well come out. I control the darkness and as long as you do not attack you will be safe here."

"Funny, I didn't see the children or babies wielding guns. Guess my eyesight is going." Leo said as he stepped out of the shadows of the trees. "Let's not play games and just be honest. You've mentioned Yumi twice. She showed up with Raph and Xena already at an advanced age. Xena said she was a test tube baby, so I'm assuming you created her. She seems to mean something to you, it's the only reason you haven't added any of us to your collection of....drones." He crossed his arms over his chest as he eyed her.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff