Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Zelus looked over the map and followed along with what she was telling him as he finished his coffee and danish. He would nod and wash his cup before putting it away. "Ok. I will of course be on alert the whole time."

Niede nods her head. "And for that, I am thankful. This may be the dull side of our work, but negotiations are important." She raises a hand and the shadows flow together into a portal. "Everyone has wants and desires, we need to use them to our advantage. If we can get Patient Zero on our side then wrangling the zombies will be easier. Especially if we learn the key to making them sentiant again."

She lets out a breath then steps through the portal. She was on guard as she stepped through, ready to defend herself if she needed to."Hey! Patiant Zero!" Finley would notice Niede's London accent and condescending tone were gone. "I heard you were telling fibs about starting the apocalypse! That's very rude!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:46 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Zelus looked over the map and followed along with what she was telling him as he finished his coffee and danish. He would nod and wash his cup before putting it away. "Ok. I will of course be on alert the whole time."

Niede nods her head. "And for that, I am thankful. This may be the dull side of our work, but negotiations are important." She raises a hand and the shadows flow together into a portal. "Everyone has wants and desires, we need to use them to our advantage. If we can get Patient Zero on our side then wrangling the zombies will be easier. Especially if we learn the key to making them sentiant again."

She lets out a breath then steps through the portal. She was on guard as she stepped through, ready to defend herself if she needed to."Hey! Patiant Zero!" Finley would notice Niede's London accent and condescending tone were gone. "I heard you were telling fibs about starting the apocalypse! That's very rude!"

Zelus nodded as he followed Niede through.

Finley looked up from where he had been studying the mausoleum and looked her way. He accent and tone had indeed changed, but he recognized the voice. "Ahh, Lassie, good to see ye still breathe I suppose. More glad to see that ye took good care of me hat."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Finley looked up from where he had been studying the mausoleum and looked her way.The accent and tone had indeed changed, but he recognized the voice. "Ahh, Lassie, good to see ye still breathe I suppose. More glad to see that ye took good care of me hat."

Niede laughs. "Ah, undead humor, I like it. Well, it's good to see you breathing as well. How has unlife been treating you?" She taps her top hat. "I've grown attached to it. It's part of my regular wardrobe. I see you managed to replace it though. Oh! I almost forgot. Patient Zero, also known as Finley, this is Zelus." She points to Zelus. "Zelus, this is Finley. I call him Patient Zero."

She then tapped her fingers on her cane. "I visited some people recently and they spoke about how you claimed to have caused this apocalypse. That is so rude! I caused it and it's very rude to claim otherwise." Because of the treaty they had, she could not harm him in any way. "I should flick your ear as punishment!" She then sighed softly and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:40 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Finley looked up from where he had been studying the mausoleum and looked her way.The accent and tone had indeed changed, but he recognized the voice. "Ahh, Lassie, good to see ye still breathe I suppose. More glad to see that ye took good care of me hat."

Niede laughs. "Ah, undead humor, I like it. Well, it's good to see you breathing as well. How has unlife been treating you?" She taps her top hat. "I've grown attached to it. It's part of my regular wardrobe. I see you managed to replace it though. Oh! I almost forgot. Patient Zero, also known as Finley, this is Zelus." She points to Zelus. "Zelus, this is Finley. I call him Patient Zero."

She then tapped her fingers on her cane. "I visited some people recently and they spoke about how you claimed to have caused this apocalypse. That is so rude! I caused it and it's very rude to claim otherwise." Because of the treaty they had, she could not harm him in any way. "I should flick your ear as punishment!" She then sighed softly and shook her head.

Finley gave her a smile as if to say she was so quaint. Then did chuckle. "I suppose maybe the lad took my meanin to heart. I only said I made the first zombies back in the Victorian era. Not that I started this apocalypse it's self." Finley said holding up his hands in a kind of shrug. He eyed Zelus and nodded a bit, but other than that, paid the man no mind. "So, I think I know who you spoke with. The one lad and his weird sisters and brothers are too far out there. You'd enjoy them, but they hate anything not zombie more than I do. No I bet ye spoke to me green brother. Good to hear Raphael is still amongst the undead and the fox girl he's seemed to have run off with has not decided to be rid of one more zombie."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Finley gave her a smile as if to say she was so quaint. Then did chuckle. "I suppose maybe the lad took my meanin to heart. I only said I made the first zombies back in the Victorian era. Not that I started this apocalypse it's self." Finley said holding up his hands in a kind of shrug. He eyed Zelus and nodded a bit, but other than that, paid the man no mind. "So, I think I know who you spoke with. The one lad and his weird sisters and brothers are too far out there. You'd enjoy them, but they hate anything not zombie more than I do. No I bet ye spoke to me green brother. Good to hear Raphael is still amongst the undead and the fox girl he's seemed to have run off with has not decided to be rid of one more zombie."

Niede listened as she thought. "Then they probably won't care much for me, then. I am undead like you and the other zombies, but I'm a different species. There's no need to get jealous because I can use blood for nutrients, we are all undead." She nods her head at the second one. "That's them, the Spirit Fox and Red! I was nice and made them a little one. She's so adorable!" She coughs softly. "Although I get the feeling Spirit Fox does not care much for you. It' fine, I'm not on her friend's list either. Just because I started this zombie apocalypse." She shakes her head. "Some people are just too picky, right?"

She rubs the back of her head as she let out a breath. "There are important matters we need to discuss. It involves the future. You see, I plan on fixing things up and have my elites rule the world. All of it would go more smoothly with your involvement. Zelus here is one of my Elites, and while they may not have realised I knew I know that he and Bia are connected psychically. So, I think a new deal would be if we could give you a new home, what say you? Iceland, The UK, someplace warm? I need you and Zelus to agree on a home."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede listened as she thought. "Then they probably won't care much for me, then. I am undead like you and the other zombies, but I'm a different species. There's no need to get jealous because I can use blood for nutrients, we are all undead." She nods her head at the second one. "That's them, the Spirit Fox and Red! I was nice and made them a little one. She's so adorable!" She coughs softly. "Although I get the feeling Spirit Fox does not care much for you. It' fine, I'm not on her friend's list either. Just because I started this zombie apocalypse." She shakes her head. "Some people are just too picky, right?"

She rubs the back of her head as she let out a breath. "There are important matters we need to discuss. It involves the future. You see, I plan on fixing things up and have my elites rule the world. All of it would go more smoothly with your involvement. Zelus here is one of my Elites, and while they may not have realised I knew I know that he and Bia are connected psychically. So, I think a new deal would be if we could give you a new home, what say you? Iceland, The UK, someplace warm? I need you and Zelus to agree on a home."

"She's the one I don't trust. Lead that poor unsuspecting lad into his re-death. A child, you say? Why on earth would ye do that? How did ye do that?" Finley asked. He then tilted his head. "Relocate? Ye gonna relocate all me and my brothers and sisters here? How generous. What's the catch?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"She's the one I don't trust. Lead that poor unsuspecting lad into his re-death. A child, you say? Why on earth would ye do that? How did ye do that?" Finley asked. He then tilted his head. "Relocate? Ye gonna relocate all me and my brothers and sisters here? How generous. What's the catch?"

Niede nods her head. "I agree, and I can't help but worry she will do something foolish to harm Yumi. That's the daughter I made. I'm a researcher, I make things that interest me. You don't make an apocalypse like this without making an enemy or two. I doubt that Military Woman will be friends with me long. I think she may betray me. So, I made Yumi, she will sort things out if I fail, hopefully." She then shrugs her shoulders. "I made a cloning device that can fuse any DNA together. I tested it with Red and the Spirit Fox."

Niede leans on her cane and lets out a sigh. "The catch? I need help with the zombies. I know, I could deal with them in a more ... lethal way, but I like you and I know you consider them family. So, I round up as many as I can and deliver them to you. There is a woman that calls herself the Necromancer. She is the one I call the Military Woman. She is here in New York and we both know the problems that could cause. Especially as I know you are rounding up your family here."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:13 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "I agree, and I can't help but worry she will do something foolish to harm Yumi. That's the daughter I made. I'm a researcher, I make things that interest me. You don't make an apocalypse like this without making an enemy or two. I doubt that Military Woman will be friends with me long. I think she may betray me. So, I made Yumi, she will sort things out if I fail, hopefully." She then shrugs her shoulders. "I made a cloning device that can fuse any DNA together. I tested it with Red and the Spirit Fox."

Niede leans on her cane and lets out a sigh. "The catch? I need help with the zombies. I know, I could deal with them in a more ... lethal way, but I like you and I know you consider them family. So, I round up as many as I can and deliver them to you. There is a woman that calls herself the Necromancer. She is the one I call the Military Woman. She is here in New York and we both know the problems that could cause. Especially as I know you are rounding up your family here."

"And the wee one, is she like us? Zombie? Or just undead? Would not want this girl to harm another of me family." he said with interest. He was very interested in her cloning ability. He shook his head to clear it though. "This military woman, she'd be zombie chow if I had me way. I suppose you're right though. I'd hate to see what a woman like that would do to me brothers and sisters. Probably just use them as fodder for whatever war she has cooked up. Very well, but nowhere warm. Warm makes us decay faster. Somewhere cool. We can live in colder climates and not freeze to death. Our rotting is slowed as well."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"And the wee one, is she like us? Zombie? Or just undead? Would not want this girl to harm another of me family." he said with interest. He was very interested in her cloning ability. He shook his head to clear it though. "This military woman, she'd be zombie chow if I had me way. I suppose you're right though. I'd hate to see what a woman like that would do to me brothers and sisters. Probably just use them as fodder for whatever war she has cooked up. Very well, but nowhere warm. Warm makes us decay faster. Somewhere cool. We can live in colder climates and not freeze to death. Our rotting is slowed as well."

Niede rubs the back of her neck as she listens. "Well, Red was a zombie at the time, but I got worried. You see, I don't know how to make sure a zombie becomes sentient, and a small part of her was part zombie. So, I replaced the Zombie with Vampire. She has a good heart though and her father is a Zombie. I don't think she will look to harm the zombies." She then sighs softly."I may not know that Spirit Fox well, but it worries me that she may mess up the future. I'll have to come up with a different way, I can still use my cloning device after all."

Niede nods her head. "I agree, and I'm looking to find a way to deal with her. I'm making my own army of Voodoo zombies. You remember them, right?" She then takes a moment to think. "Greenland or Siberia would be nice then. Someplace in the Artic Circle. Even then you may have to stay safe. Who know what that Military Woman is up to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:06 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede rubs the back of her neck as she listens. "Well, Red was a zombie at the time, but I got worried. You see, I don't know how to make sure a zombie becomes sentient, and a small part of her was part zombie. So, I replaced the Zombie with Vampire. She has a good heart though and her father is a Zombie. I don't think she will look to harm the zombies." She then sighs softly."I may not know that Spirit Fox well, but it worries me that she may mess up the future. I'll have to come up with a different way, I can still use my cloning device after all."

Niede nods her head. "I agree, and I'm looking to find a way to deal with her. I'm making my own army of Voodoo zombies. You remember them, right?" She then takes a moment to think. "Greenland or Siberia would be nice then. Someplace in the Artic Circle. Even then you may have to stay safe. Who know what that Military Woman is up to?"

"We'll deal with the Spirit Fox later then." Finley said. He stood thinking for a moment, then nodded. "Yes. Perhaps a small village in Greenland. That would be nice." He looked towards the mausoleum. "Ye can get a message to me brother Rapha.....I mean Red, could ye? Tell em where we goin and he's more than welcome to come stay with us anytime. Him and the wee one."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"We'll deal with the Spirit Fox later then." Finley said. He stood thinking for a moment, then nodded. "Yes. Perhaps a small village in Greenland. That would be nice." He looked towards the mausoleum. "Ye can get a message to me brother Rapha.....I mean Red, could ye? Tell em where we goin and he's more than welcome to come stay with us anytime. Him and the wee one."

Niede shrugs her shoulders. "I had meant the Military Woman, having her gone would be more of a boon for all undead. Also Red has a thing for the Spirit Fox, for who knows what reasons. If she manages to be a bigger thorn in the side I'll help find a way to deal with her." She nods her head at the question. "Sure, I'll tell him that. Although you may want to think bigger than a small village. There are a few billion zombies in the world today."

She opens a holographic map of Greenland and shows it to Finley, close enough that he can touch it. "Pick a spot and I'll make a portal for you, or I can teleport the graveyard. Whatever is easier for you. I'll need the dimensions of whatever you need to be teleported, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:51 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shrugs her shoulders. "I had meant the Military Woman, having her gone would be more of a boon for all undead. Also Red has a thing for the Spirit Fox, for who knows what reasons. If she manages to be a bigger thorn in the side I'll help find a way to deal with her." She nods her head at the question. "Sure, I'll tell him that. Although you may want to think bigger than a small village. There are a few billion zombies in the world today."

She opens a holographic map of Greenland and shows it to Finley, close enough that he can touch it. "Pick a spot and I'll make a portal for you, or I can teleport the graveyard. Whatever is easier for you. I'll need the dimensions of whatever you need to be teleported, though."

"The military woman?" he asked before waving dismissively. "We may not know much about each other, but you're a tricky lass. I'm sure ye can rid the world of her." he looked at the screen and studied it for a bit before nodding. "Aye. Better think larger. No need to take the graveyard." he said. He found a rather large area and pointed to it. "That should do."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"The military woman?" he asked before waving dismissively. "We may not know much about each other, but you're a tricky lass. I'm sure ye can rid the world of her." he looked at the screen and studied it for a bit before nodding. "Aye. Better think larger. No need to take the graveyard." he said. He found a rather large area and pointed to it. "That should do."

Niede sighs softly and for a moment Finley could feel the thousands of years Niede had been undead. "I hope I'm tricky enough. I do want to make the world much better than when humans were in charge." She shakes her head as she once again seems vibrant. "It was good to see you again, Patient Zero. Good luck with everything. I'll roam around the big cities and send you your family." She raises a hand and portals opened all over the graveyard. They opened up to the spot that Finley had picked out. "If you make a visitor's area I'll even visit again."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede sighs softly and for a moment Finley could feel the thousands of years Niede had been undead. "I hope I'm tricky enough. I do want to make the world much better than when humans were in charge." She shakes her head as she once again seems vibrant. "It was good to see you again, Patient Zero. Good luck with everything. I'll roam around the big cities and send you your family." She raises a hand and portals opened all over the graveyard. They opened up to the spot that Finley had picked out. "If you make a visitor's area I'll even visit again."

Finley almost felt sorry for her. He was much younger, but understood the curse of being on earth for so very long with the worry of humans. "Thank ye, Lass. I wont forget this. I will make a visiter area. I think I'd like to see ye from time to time. Take care o that hat of yours." he said with a wink before going to round up his brothers and sisters in the graveyard and help them get through the nearest portals.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede sighs softly and for a moment Finley could feel the thousands of years Niede had been undead. "I hope I'm tricky enough. I do want to make the world much better than when humans were in charge." She shakes her head as she once again seems vibrant. "It was good to see you again, Patient Zero. Good luck with everything. I'll roam around the big cities and send you your family." She raises a hand and portals open all over the graveyard. They opened up to the spot that Finley had picked out. "If you make a visitor's area I'll even visit again."

Finley almost felt sorry for her. He was much younger, but understood the curse of being on earth for so very long with the worry of humans. "Thank ye, Lass. I wont forget this. I will make a visiter area. I think I'd like to see ye from time to time. Take care o that hat of yours." he said with a wink before going to round up his brothers and sisters in the graveyard and help them get through the nearest portals.

Niede tips her top hat at Finley. "Oh, don't worry, this hat is like a part of me now." She watched as Finley led the other zombies into the portal and Greenland, not a single zombie was hurt by the teleportation. When Finley was done she waved goodbye to him. "Until we meet again then!" She made sure there were no stragglers, porting any to where Finley was before she shut down the portals.

She looks at Zelus. "It was nice seeing him again, and we did learn something, so that's good. I don't know who that other Zombie Lord is, but he sounds a lot more dangerous than Patient Zero. I did not ask him too many questions mostly because I did not want his own kind to turn on him. I'll have to figure out how to go forward with this new information."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff