Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Happy (Belated) 15th Birthday to The Legend of Zelda Hangout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momcilo

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 1:24 pm
I happened to log into Gaia on a whim some months ago, and set a reminder for myself to come back and post on May 9th... but clearly I still forgot. sweatdrop

Either way, happy belated birthday to this wonderful place. Can't believe how long it's been. I still remember the anticipation of Twilight Princess in the original forum threads! Who would have thought this place would still be here all those years later? Who'd have known where life would take us? I hope you're all doing well, my friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:37 pm
Hey Momcilo! I happened to log in just now on a whim too...Can't believe it's been over 15 years. I hope you're doing well too. I still love Zelda and am playing SSHD and BOTW.  

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

Momcilo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:04 am
Ah!!! Torina!!! I'm so happy to hear from you. It's remarkable how quickly the time has passed, isn't it? I'm doing as well as I can be, all things considered. Eagerly anticipating all the rescheduled concerts to eventually come back...

I am also still absolutely in love with the Zelda series. I even managed to get my partner into them with Wind Waker HD. We've been playing Age Of Calamity lately and it's been a blast. I had purchased and replayed (100%'d) Twilight Princess HD just before BOTW came out, and it reminded me of all the speculation and discussions we had on these boards before it initially came out, way back in 2006.

I hope life has been treating you kindly in all these years. Gaia always holds a special place in my heart, and I think back to these forums fondly. I'm glad you took the time to reply!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:25 pm
random login because I got a new work computer and why not?!

I know it's been 2 years but it's nice seeing the name Torina :3

Been playing ToTK and it's super cool, but I want mooorre. why no dlc nintendo?  

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas