Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Spenser vs Aden [Day 3]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:25 am
The Fearow let out a caw that sounded more like disgust than anything as Milcery planted its 'lips' on it and sucked some of the life force out of it. Eventually finding a moment to pull away the bird fluttered backwards and did the avian version of a spit take. Guess it really didn't like that.

"You just don't get it! None of you ever did! We were so close to achieving something like world peace! A united world government! Unprecedented! Sure, there was a few kinks to work out but it could have been handled internally! Your lot threw out the baby with the bathwater and wrecked everything we built! Fiore and the other home regions may be our own slice of paradise but we were trying to expand paradise to include the entire world! People, Pokemon, and nature all in sync together in harmony! But no! You just couldn't give up a few of your precious personal freedoms for the greater good, and the good of nature! Selfish! All of you! Fearow, use Focus Energy!" Spenser ordered.

With a prideful screech Fearow would spread its wings out and begin to charge energy within its self, visible energy burning around it. Aden and Milcery better prepare themselves because the next attack after this had a chance to really hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:19 am
"Ah, let me guess. First date, right? Milcery, next time, careful with the kiss," Aden remarked, laughing a bit at Fearow's reaction to the whole thing. Unfortunately, this would soon be replaced with Spenser showing his whole back side some more, causing him to sigh.

"You know, stuff like that was why Cera joined you guys in the first place," he spoke up, eyeing more information about Milcery in his SNAG while Fearow got itself pumped up about the fight. He figured he had time for the idle scrolling and talking. "By the way, can you use Sweet Kiss, Milcery? Fearow might like that better. Anyway." He'd finally divert his full attention to the battle while Milcery went over Aden's bag to take out a Strawberry Sweet, figuring making herself look a little fancy and offering a smile to the Fearow would see better results. Then, she'd try again to give a kiss that was a lot less energy draining.

"I don't think I ever heard her not go on about how nice Fiore and Almia were or what she'd see at the Ranger School or how she'd guiltily admit how the place felt more like home to her than her actual home with us in Agate. Knowing all about Ein now, I don't think I'd blame her."

The remarks about how he and everyone else were selfish and didn't want to put things aside only served to strike more chords, and made him wonder a little bit just what Cera ever saw in the Ranger Union if Spenser was anything to go by. "But where are my manners, this isn't a timeline where we thought 'ah, yes, being locked up by the Rangers because we dared to handle things that needed more immediate solutions is totally the way to go'. Though I was hoping this would also be the timeline where one of the most esteemed Rangers in your slice of paradise wasn't such a sniveling child because you lot and our lot ultimately had differing opinions on how to handle things."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Other Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces