[PRP] I'm on an important mission (Colleth & Mune) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:05 pm
User Image"Go to Breeheart. Trade this basketful of mini wafer cakes for some fancy apple tarts. Come right home," Colleth repeated her mother's instructions aloud to herself, turning them into a sort of mantra. This was her first real taste of independence and she was not going to mess it up. So full of herself and the responsibility set on her, Colleth didn't even realize she was still speaking out loud. She attributed the funny looks she got to paeple staring at her wings again and went on her merry way, the mantra becoming a full singsong litany. If nothing else, the residents of Breeheart would hear her coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:36 pm
On this rather normal day for the Village of Breeheart, Mune a resident of the said village was sitting on a perfectly acceptable log just within the boundaries of the village, near the road leading within. After a long morning of making those little pasties and goodies for trades and sales to others, the wilwarin had his own to snack on. To avoid anyone tapping him to go back to helping, he snuck out of the kitchens and headed outside to where he could quietly enjoy his flavorful flaky pasty that was filled to the brim with sweet tart berries, made with rich butter and sugared down. If you had asked him what he would love the most, it was this pasty that he has in his hands.

"Mm, yum," he mumbled, shoving bite after bite of the pasty, enjoying each.He didn't even mind that the berries temporarily stain his dark brown hands to a darker color. Just another by-product of something he loves so much.

Elros Namasi

Dream WhiteWitz

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:14 pm
Her first clue that she was nearing her destination was the strong scent of fresh baked goods wafting on the air. When the village came into view, she broke into a graceful loping stride, helped along by her wings. They weren't exactly great for sustained flight, but, with practice, she had found that she could quite literally lighten her step.

Just shy of entering Breeheart proper, she heard the unmistakable sounds of somepae thoroughly enjoying a snack. Drawing up short, she looked around and spotted Mune. "Oh, hello!" Colleth called out to the unfamiliar mini. "What you have there looks amazing. I'm here to trade." Here she held up the basket. "D'you know where to get some fancy apple tarts?"

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:56 pm
The sounds of his munching apparently had garnered the attention of an oncoming traveler, and with the attention paid him did Mune actually looked up from his half-eaten berry-stuffed pastry, raising an eyebrow. "Sorry?" he mumbled, having been chewing on a bite he recently took. The mini wolf looked to the opposite female, taking in her rather explosive colorings that permeated her fur. Not to mention the wings that adorn her buttocks had gotten his attention. Why, she was even about the same height as he was! And his brothers were the only ones he saw so far that were equally more or less the same height as he was.

The dark brown-colored mini wolf pushed himself off the log he was sitting on and brushed the crumbs off his fur. "Oh. You can't have mine. I'm eating it," he grumped, looking warily as he looked around, expecting an ambush of some kind. It had taken the second question for him to look at the female in a different light. "Ooooh, you/re looking to trade with bakeries in town! Yeah! They got amazing apple tarts!!! I for'sure saw somebody bringing in carts of apples the other day!"

Elros Namasi

Dream WhiteWitz

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:29 pm
Colleth watched, blinking her large bright ice-blue eyes, as the little wolf meticulously cleaned up after himself and scanned the surrounding landscape for, presumably, enemies. The stream of grumbling complaints coming from him made her want to smile, but, not wanting to come off as rude, she controlled the impulse and kept an expression of polite interest instead. At least, until his entire attitude changed once he realized what she was asking.

"Oooh, wonderful! Could you show me where I might find some? This is my first time visiting Breeheart. One of my moms helped make these wafer cakes in Laisidhiel's kitchen and sent me to get as many Breeheart special apple tarts as I could for them." Like a floodgate opening, the whole story came spilling out in a rush followed up with a brilliant smile and much fluttering of her gauzy feathered wings.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:51 pm
Mune looked to the opposite female, taking in the coloring of her skin which was this obviously bright orange with the contrasting navy blue hair. Not to mention the wings on her... let's just call it bottom for now. He had not seen one like her passing this way in his time being here with his brothers. The young male took an audible gulp of what's left in his mouth before he chokes on it and then deemed it fit to give a nod.

"You can go to any kitchens here to find that! I work at one. It is just down the road. Have you been to Breeheart before?" the brown-furred miniature wolf asked, now his full attention was on the walking neon-colored female. "You, uh... you... uh.. need help getting there?

Elros Namasi

Dream WhiteWitz

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:24 pm
Used to double- and triple-takes, Colleth did what she was physically capable of to tone it down some which mostly involved holding quite still and letting the observer's eyes "adjust" like moving from the relatively dim inner spaces of the Tree out into bright sunshine. "This is my first trip to Breeheart," she repeated politely, when it seemed he'd managed to recover at least a little bit. "And I would love some help, thank you," the little brightly-colored female added, speaking at a significantly slower pace than her initial enthusiastic outburst. "I'm Colleth."

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:41 pm
The miniature wolf looked to the brightly-colored female, glancing at her longer than it was necessary. Her colors, it was so bright, you cannot get that in any natural colors from berries and the like. Maybe on the pastries, close as possible? He hadn't the faintest clue. Her color was definitely more... the bright flowers he would see closer to the waters, down by the beach when it is hot.

"Mune. I'm Mune," Mune mumbled, looking behind him and came to a stop to let the female catch up. Once she did, he restarted his walk on the path into Breeheart, the center of the finest bakeries on the island. He couldn't be prouder of what his village could accomplish in the nuances of flavors with its flaky, its soft, its chewy, and definitely the sweet and savory. All of them had got him dreaming at nights while he's abed of the pastries he can snack on during his downtime.

"Where you from again? We don't see colors like yours around here,"the young male admitted, glancing at her as he strived to maintain his footing on the dirt road leading into the village.

Elros Namasi

Dream WhiteWitz

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:21 pm
"Nice to meet you, Mune," Colleth chirped, hustling a little to catch up and then falling in step beside him. As they walked, her very blue eyes darted around, attempting to take in all the sights of Breeheart. Her nose, though, was going absolutely haywire at all the yummy smells and if she tried to rely on that to navigate, there was a very high probability she would forget exactly what she was here for and let her stomach run away with her. Probably a good thing she'd managed to secure an impromptu guide in the person of her new little wolf friend.

"Huh?" Colleth blurted, jolted from her line of thought by his question. "Oh, I'm from Laisidhiel, the Great Tree. Even there, though, I stand out a bit. I am awfully bright and, well, you know," she added, glancing back at him and giving her wings a shake. "I hope you don't think me rude for saying so, but I've never seen anypae quite like you before, either."

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:05 pm
"You sure do!" Mune stammered. "Uh.. stand out, I mean. You quite colorful!" he tacked on before rubbing the back of his neck all nervous-like. She was definitely pretty; what the heck is she doing to him to make him feel like this? All shy and crap? Maybe her eyes is boring into him, making him her slave? Ok, solution, don't look at her! he thought mentally. The miniature wolf quickly looked away, looking at the trees that were slowly becoming buildings in the near distance, the dirt paths becoming solidified and easier to walk on. Darn it, you're being stupid, Mune! She's not going to lure you somewhere and eat you! the young male thought to himself, rolling his eyes at such a thought. Where did he even get it? He might be a bit out of it, maybe he needs another pastry?

The brown miniature wolf looked to Colleth after battling himself mentally, giving her a awkward smile, which involved showing all his teeth; which he was pretty sure it was … just plain awkward and probably stupid at this point. "Uh.. no? I got 2 brothers like me. Well, not like me-me, you know. Just like me!"

Elros Namasi

Dream WhiteWitz

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:08 pm
Being both naive and inexperienced, Colleth had no idea how she was affecting Mune. As far as she could tell, he was just an exceptionally high-strung and jumpy little wolf, which prompted her to speak softly and move carefully so as not to startle him. At one point, he seemed almost frightened of her, the way he avoided her eyes and looking in her general direction. So it was somewhat of a relief when they reached the bakery Mune worked at. "Sorry if I caused you any trouble," she said quickly, bobbing something like a curtsy before claiming a space in line. "Thanks for helping me."

Realizing that she had arrived much later in the day than she had meant to, Colleth hurried a little bit through the haggling process so she could get back on the road home that much sooner and comfortably reach her first stop along the way. Even though it was kind of a rush job, she still ended up with a good deal: her whole basket of wafer cakes for a dozen regular-sized apple tarts and two extra large ones. Now in possession of the items she'd been sent to get, her mother's instructions reasserted themselves, reminding her forcefully that she didn't have time to dally.

Shooting one last smile in Mune's direction, she called, "It was nice to meet you, Mune, but I really must be going now. Good-bye!" and then she was gone, slipping through the crowds of paeple and out the door.

Dream WhiteWitz
Hope you don't mind me wrapping this up; I'm so sorry for letting it sit so long. Clearly, Discord's the way to go if you want me to respond within a year sweatdrop

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games