Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
:: Whispering Willow :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:45 am
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Tanigakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Mahofu & Senju Clan
Fuuton l Doton l Suiton l 350/350 Chakra l 250/250 Stamina

While she was working on the jaw, she hears Shin's comment that he could use some of his jutsu to help keep the jaw shut. She let out a small soft laugh, "Ah. I guess I'm used to working alone or with my family members. None of us has medicinal abilities. And we never had a doctor willing to work with us until now." She said as she nodded, "Maybe next time you could do it! It would save us the money on the suture thread though I'm sure there are other uses we can have for it." Once he agreed to help out with the viewing and that she was more fun than just sitting around in the apartment, she rose her eyebrow. "On the contrary, I was told I'm a very boring person. Thank you, Shin-se..." She caught herself, "Shin. I'll be sure to tell father that you helped us with the viewing as well." They put the body into a locker and she closes the door. Before turning around, she placed another kanji on it and put her chakra on it. The kanji disappeared as she opened the locker and if he looks in, he wouldn't see the body anymore. "Just in case someone sneaks downstairs. They won't be able to see the body." Maemi explained as she closed the locker, now satisfied that the genjutsu was working.

With that, she turned to the fake body. "Okay. Help me move her to the gurney." Once they lifted her to the gurney, she pushes the stroller to the elevator and they went up. "So you don't do anything during your spare time then? No reading or something?" She questioned him, curious as to what he would normally do on his day off if she didn't call for him to come in.

Current Attire: Same as the one in her picture.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:11 pm
Laughing when Maemi said that she’d been told she was boring, Shin shook his head slightly, “Nah, maybe other people just don’t understand the twisted sense of humor doctors and morticians can develop. I mean look at today, we’ve been laughing on and off most of the time we been working.” He’d say maintaining a small smile. Watching as she got the real corpse into its locker, then put the genjutsu in place to hide it from prying eyes, Shin would look at her somewhat quizzically “is there a scroll inside to store the cadavers while making it look empty? I mean.... as long as your family has been around here, I’d think you would’ve run out of storage for bodies here within the morgue years ago...”as he helped her move the replica cadaver to the gurney and they got into the elevator, Shin would think for a second about her question concerning his free time.”I mean, sometimes I’ll do some reading, though most of the books I have are medical stuff or old clan histories... kinda dry reading and somethin that’s hard to read through for extended periods of time and repeatedly... sometimes I’ll go out into the woods and do some training... gotta keep myself in shape, right?” He’d smirk as he flexed his arms a couple times, jokingly showing off his muscles, “other than that, I don’t really have much I can do, don’t have space to build a small garden or anything like that at home” Shin would chuckle softly and shrug, “I guess that’s at least part of why I don’t think you’re boring, I’m even more boring than you are..”  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:54 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi thought for a moment. "Hmm. Yes, you're right. When you are not here, I just get lost in thoughts and focus on my job more. It is nice to have someone to talk to sometimes." Hearing his question, she smiled and nodded, "Yes, we usually store them until the family finishes paying us. When they do, we will store the bodies in one of our scrolls, whoever needs the body the most. If they don't, that's when we pull the body out and take care of the problem." Maemi admitted. While yes, they do have enough money to cover the losses, it wasn't the point. It was the principal of the thing. The family does sometimes give discounts depending on the deceased's death. Once they were in the elevator and she asked her question, she rose an eyebrow when he had mentioned that he does some reading... but it wasn't the reading she was expecting. It does sound rather dull. Then again, if she reads botany books, wouldn't it seem boring to others? Hearing about training in the forest and flexing his muscles, Maemi can't help but laughed, "Really now?" She questioned as the elevators opened, "If I didn't know any better, I would say you are flirting." Turned her head, Maemi gasped softly in surprise at seeing her mother standing there. Her mother, slender just like Maemi, with much more expensive fabrics and jewelry, but it's not overwhelming amounts. It's as if while this family knew about riches, they don't go that crazy or look dumb doing it. If anything, she looks like Maemi's sister, elegant. Her eyes, however, are different. They are extremely cold icy blues. And no freckles on her face like Maemi. "Flirting?" The mother questioned as she gives Shin a smirk. "Such a bold move in a house full of her family members." She slightly teased before looking at Maemi, "The family wishes to have it outside. So you know what to do." Maemi nodded. "Of course." With that, she pushed the gurney and the body to the backdoor, waving her mother buy as she waited till Shin wasn't looking at her, her mom mouthed 'He's cute' behind his back and pointed at him as well making suggestive expressions. Maemi's cheeks felt warm as she mouth 'Go away' towards her and make the shooing motions as if she was shooing away.. a bug?

Warm outside with a cold breeze and of course, as always, some humidity, they headed towards the area where there's the slab. "One moment." Doing some hand seals, her chakra was sent as there were branches being snapped off from afar and Shin would see some bigger weeping willow branches carrying the smaller ones as they start to line up the branches elegantly and delicately to make it look nice. Then the branches resumed back into the forest. "Didn't want to damage the grounds." She motioned to below her in case he asked to why not have it just go through the grounds. "Some people in grief are actually sometimes picky about how one looks. Okay. Help me place her on the slab." If Shin looks he would notice that the slab was almost like a tub, with the center being the lowest point and it looks like there's some kind of stone plug at the bottom. It's best to gather the ashes underneath. When they finished moving the body, the old lady looks rather lovely with her white clothing. Maemi goes around the body a few times, making sure the shawl was on perfect and even almost not wrinkled on the body. She then used the basket of dead petals and start to spread it around her and some on her. With a satisfied sigh, she stood beside Shin, her braid hair brushing at her lower back. "She looks peaceful and beautiful, doesn't she?" She whispered, satisfied with her work. The old lady, beautiful and simply looks like she's sleeping while being cradled by the slab, branches, shawl, and the few petals.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:22 pm
D”yea, it’s easy to just quietly get focused on work when you’re alone...” Shin would mutter before chuckling at the mental image of Maemi or one of her family using the corpse to get the deceased person’s family to cough up the money for the service. “I bet that gets them good and freaked out when you have to do it.” When Maemi suggested he was flirting,followed quickly by him being somewhat caught by her mother as they exited the elevator, Shin’s face grew kind of warm, his cheeks were probably pinkish, “Me? Flirting? No way... I was just joking around... being silly, is all” he’d say quickly, rubbing the back of his head embarrassed for a moment before taking a breath and turning with the gurney towards the door outside. It was kind of cool out. Rain was falling lightly across the yard as he looked across and saw the little alter pedestal where they performed the viewings and, if desired, funeral pyres for cremation.watching as Maemi used her wood techniques to make them a runner to the stone slab so they wouldn’t mess up the grass, Shin shrugged slightly, “Huh... wouldn’t think a detail as small as how theres track lines in the grass would matter to people in light of them mourning a lost relative...” he’d say as he helped Maemi move the woman to the slab and straighten out the shroud. Once she finished spreading the petals and stuff, he’d stand beside her and look over the dead old woman out on display. “Yea.... “ he’d say, momentarily forgetting the sleeping part as he scanned over Maemi”s profile next to him out of the corner of his eye before forcing his attention back to the decease. “As if she were just sleeping... “ he’d attempt to save himself from further embarrassment.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:52 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

A loud clanging of a bell could be heard which single to the family it was lunchtime. Different members were coming out of the woods as some greeted the pair, "Would you like to join us for lunch? The family won't be here for another hour anyway." Once he agreed to stay for lunch she nodded, as they headed back to the house. With the door open for the family members to enter, the pair would be greeted with the lovely aroma of marvelous cooking. "Mm! Smells like she made the pork ramen. Perfect. Um. We do things a bit differently during lunch. Breakfast and dinner, we always eat together. Lunch? Up to you. Sometimes I eat with mom if she's not busy, or dad. sometimes one of the family members but most of the time I go to the garden." As they entered the kitchen, there would be bowls of already made food. Steam could be seen leaving the bowls. The bowl consists of homemade noodles with broth, some vegetables, magnificent pork, and boiled egg. A man was behind them that Shin would notice is the current head of the finances and their money, Maemi's dad. With the same freckled face and brown hair, he extended his hand for Shin to take. Once he does, the father grasps his hand tightly but also a bit too tight as if sending a fatherly warning to not harm his girl, "I am very pleased you decided to work with us." Removing his hand, it would seem that he had picked up the rumors about the pair, no thanks to her mother without a doubt. Maemi then turns and saw them as she smiled brilliantly, "Hi dad." With a side hug, she grabbed a bowl and waited for Shin to grab a bowl, "We can go to the backyard." She doesn't want to take him to her favorite garden. Not yet at least. When he's ready to follow Maemi, she takes him to the backyard which was an open area with trees off to the forest. To the left there lies the garden with greenhouses between the garden and the forest line. To the right was well taken care of, Haikaishi. It was obvious that in the middle there's a trail that leads into the forest. Sitting on one of the pillows in the back area that's protected with a canopy to keep them from getting wet, she waited for Shin to go ahead and get started on eating before she does. On the other side of the backyard, there was Miyabita along with a few younger cousins as they were eating too and playing with toys. Shin would notice that few of the toys were the bone animals he had made for her. "So a stable life. That does sound nice. I can see what you mean. My life was always stable, I can't imagine it get thrown into chaos. Is there no deep dark desires you want? Maybe even become a shogun?" Maemi joked.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:40 pm
Maemi had asked him if he wanted to stay for lunch, snapping him out of his own thoughts, “Lunch? Sure, that sounds great.” As he and Maemi walked back towards the house, Shin would smell the pork in the air. His mouth started watering slightly as he listened to her explain how the family generally had lunch either separately or in small groups. ‘Ah, nice... maybe I can avoid more of her family giving us a hard time...’ he would think to himself as they walked in. Seeing all the bowls of ramen set up, steam floating above each one, Shin looked around a bit until he noticed the man standing behind them. Turning as the man offered his hand to shake, Shin took it and returned Mr. Zetsume’s, Maemi’s dad, grip, roughly matching the strength.”Yes Sir. It’s been a pleasure helping out around here!” When Maemi greeted her dad with a quick hug, Shin broke the handshake and grabbed himself a bowl and a pair of chopsticks before turning back to Maemi. “Sounds good to me. Enjoy your lunch, Mr. Zetsume.” He’d say cheerfully as he followed Maemi out to the back yard. Looking around, Shin would take in the landscape, the woods in the back with their trails, the gardens and greenhouses in the distance, everything just seemed peaceful. Following Maemi to the canopy and sitting down, Shin would watch the younger kids, Maemi’s little sister and cousins, play with their toys. “Looks like my little bone animals get around, eh? I’m glad they enjoy them...Itadakimasu” he would say chuckling before he bowed his head quickly, then started eating. A few minutes later when Maemi brought up his goals again, Shin set his chopsticks aside for the moment, “I mean... it might be cool to get out and explore the nations a bit, maybe end up in a couple situations that force me to test my ninja training, “he’d chuckle softly at the thought, then choke slightly for a second at Maemi’s joke before laughing louder, “No, I don’t think I’d want to be Shogun, or Kage,or anything like that... all that paperwork.... I’d have no time to spend with people I care about, or to treat my patients...” The young doctor would look over towards Maemi, “what about you? Got any other big deep dark desire you have besides running the family business?” Shin would ask with a small smirk as he grabbed his chopsticks and took another bite of his ramen bowl.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

"Itadakimasu. Yes. They love them. We have to constantly remind the others that they belong to Miyabita. However, Miyabita has a heart of gold. She shares them. Though, she does ask for them back at the end of the day." Breaks the chopsticks apart as she settles it into her fingers, "Little Miyabita is seriously deadly if you don't bring her bone animals back. One of our cousins didn't and the poor boy had nightmares for two weeks and he was sick for awhile. This happened before you come so we had to tend to ourselves since the doctor before you didn't' like us." Maemi chuckled to herself as she watched the kids while eating. They were just chatting, talking about the animals, or even pretending to be the animals. Growing up in this household, the cousins were more like siblings and the stories she could tell. Her hues glanced towards Shin as she wondered about him. No siblings and that his father kicked him out. Must be so lonely with just his mother and himself. Exploring. Hmm. Maemi wouldn't mind learning but she would much rather stay close to home unless it meant for them to move somewhere where they could get more profits. Maybe even be richer than they are now.

Maemi laughed softly as she shook her head, finishing the bite she had. "No no. I think Shogun is different than the kages. They have so many more advisors. In fact, I don't think they do any paperwork at all. Discuss politics, yes, but their city/town paperwork would be entrusted into people they trust." With a soft and playful shrug of her shoulders, she put another set of noodles into her mouth with the bowl close to her to avoid making a mess. When that was done. "I wouldn't mind prestige. Power. And as you can tell... we love our riches. I wouldn't mind being placed into more of it." She becomes quiet as it was obvious to anyone that works with them, they are an odd bunch.

Her family was riddled with care, passion, love, respect, loyalty and most of all, greed. Then she laughed and shook her head. "Not going to happen. We live here, in this lovely village. For that to happen, well!" She smiled, "The Shogun himself, who is married by the way, would have to visit and ask my hand in marriage. That is not likely. So I'm quite content here while I dream. After all. It's just deep dark desires. Dark, but not a wish." Maemi really wanted to know his actual deep dark desire. Traveling? That's not actually dark. Perhaps one day she would find out.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:01 pm
Shin would listen to Maemi talk, smiling softly, “I’m glad the kids like the toys...” he’d chuckle slightly as she described how scary her little sister could be if the cousins didn’t give her toys back. Slurping down some more noodles, holding his bowl close to his chin to not splatter broth everywhere, Shin listened to Maemi talk, chuckling slightly at her nonchalant admittance of a desire for power and riches. “Eh, I wouldn’t know about the Shogun and what all he does in Iron... my whole family is from the shinobi nations. Though I guess being a decent bit wealthier than I am now would be nice... my father’s clan has historically been one of the wealthier ones in Konoha, but of course my mother and I were left to fend for ourselves when he threw us out... I actually send most of what I make here back to mom in Konoha to make sure she can live alright.” His tone would grow a bit darker, developing an edge to it as he talked about his father and what happened, then smooth back out as he finished what he was saying. When Maemi mentioned the idea of the Shogun asking her hand, he couldn’t stop his eyebrow from peeking up as he looked sideways at her. “Good thing he’s already married...” he would mutter softly to himself before taking another slurp of noodles and broth.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

To hear of his father's crime, she finally gets it. It wasn't just him kicking them out, he legit gave them nothing for his wife or his son. Placed down the empty board, she looks rather curious as she watches him. She didn't catch what he said under his breath but that's not what she's curious about. "I wonder. Why not request your mother to move here? She might be safer with you close. We can help you set up a home for yourself if you wish...." Then she trails off for a bit, to make sure her cousins and sister wouldn't hear what she's about to say. "And revenge. I'm surprised. Are you not thinking of revenge?" She smirked slyly as she scooted closer to him. He would smell the gentle smell of lavender and vanilla with a sharp spice of cinnamon. "You don't have to answer now. We have connections with Konoha. We can have your father's business be run to the ground and they would be out in the streets. Just say the word and we'll make it so." With that, she picked up his empty bowl and takes hers, with a cheerful smile, "I'll be right back!" As she entered the home to put the bowls up. Everything was rather still. The rain seemed to stop for the time being. If he was listening, he would hear different voices before the house. That would be the family that's here to see the body. Just like that, the house became quiet and still. The children stopped playing as they put the toys away, with Miyabita carefully tucking the bone animals into her pocket as she was the last to enter but not before whispering to Shin "Dad said we have to be quiet when they are here, to be respectful. So make sure you are quiet too." Miyabita wanted to help her favorite person ever! She sidestepped as Maemi came out as the little girl went into the house.

"Well, thank you for your help today, Shin. I can take you to see my d-" She stopped as she heard a really loud voice. Her frows furrowed as she hopped onto the roof and walked to the front to see what's going on. It seemed that the family was before the deceased, a man had crossed the bridge. He was carrying a bottle of sake and to be honest he looked like a mess. If Shin was by her, she placed a hand on his arm. "Don't do anything..." She whispered. The man was boisterous and swaying. It was obvious, the man was drunk. "BIIIITCH." He shouted as he scowled. The family was apparently scared of the man and kept their distance as they were standing on the other side of the coffin. The way the family reacted, it was as if they were scared to get beaten up by him. As if it was the norm. The wind started to pick up. There were soft whisperings, not yet noticed that seems to be coming from the trees.

"Stupid b***h!" he bellowed, "Left me with nothing! I'll kill you all. Should've done it years ago. But first!" He threw the bottle of sake to the body, shattering it as it spilled sake all over the corpse. Her hand on his arm tightened as she smiled. It wasn't the warm or flirty smile she had been giving him. It looked like a tiger had been awarded the most beautiful prey for it to feast upon. The man zipped down his pants and started to pee on the corpse, laughing before he was pulled away by some of her family members. Her mother and father were already standing at the front of the house as the father goes first. The mother turned and look at Maemi. "You know what to do, tonight." With that, the mother followed the father to help console the body as the winds picked up harshly, whispers could be heard. It's not clear, but it was whispering. The drunk man looked spooked for a moment and then scoffed it away and buried it deep in his mind. Maemi even started to purr as she released her hand from his arm. "Looks like I have a late job. I'm sorry for whatever you may need to treat him with tomorrow. And since dad is busy, let me take you to his office and I'll pay you myself." She jumped down from the roof and waited for Shin.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:16 pm
Shin would shake his head when Maemi suggested he have his mother move to the village, and that she and her family could set them up in a house. “I appreciate the offer, really, but I gave mom the option to come with me when I moved here, she refused... I guess she likes the larger village.” When Maemi slid over closer to him, Shin caught the scent of vanilla,lavender and cinnamon... ‘She smells as beautiful as she looks...’ he thought to himself until her harsher tone got him to focus on what she was saying. “I can’t say I haven’t contemplated revenge... though admittedly my idea of it was a bit more... direct.... but I’m not sure I’d want to take down the entire clan for my fathers actions...” he’d say quietly so no one but her would hear. When she got up and took his bowl back inside, Shin would say a quick “Thank you” cheerfully,then try to not be too obvious as he watched Maemi walk back towards the house. When he noticed everyone else heading inside, and things growing quiet, he looked around to figure out what was going on when Maemi’s little sister stopped and told him the deceased’s family was there and they all needed to be quiet out of respect. “Ok, I will. Thanks!” He would say quietly to the small girl before she ran inside. When Maemi returned Shin listened as she started to mention taking him to her dad’s office then froze. He had heard it too, the shouting. Leaping quietly to the roof alongside Maemi, Shin would listen and watch as the obnoxious, belligerent and drunk man smashed his sake bottle over the corpse they had prepared, then started urinating on it. He felt Maemi grab his arm as he held up his other hand to activate his byakugan. As he was extending bone spikes from his fingertips and lining up his shot, he heard Maemi tell him not to do anything. “But I’ve got a clean shot from here...” he would whisper to her as she mentioned having a late job that night. Taking a deep breath, Shin would retract the bones and deactivate his eyes before jumping down behind her.”Honestly, if he shows up in my clinic tomorrow... not sure I can guarantee he won’t end up in your morgue by tomorrow evening...” his voice would be in nearly as much of a growl as when he had spoken of his fathers actions. Taking a deep, slow breath, Shin would follow Maemi quietly to her dad’s office.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi gave him a nod of understanding when he had mentioned that his mother was quite content where she was. She wasn't going to push it anymore. Ah. So he had thought of revenge but he wanted to focus on his father. She said nothing more. It was his revenge, not hers. She? She would take them down, everyone one of them, for not kicking him out and taking care of their own. As the situation happened with the drunk male, and her asking him not to do anything, she heard his remark of him having a clear shot. Maemi shook her head. Hearing his comment as he growls, she paused for a moment before looking at the family that was grieving and her parents working with them and supporting them. "It seems to me that no one will miss him. We'll take care cause of death for you if that is what you wish. You and my father are business partners now. You got our back, we got yours." She said with a gentle smile as she took him to the office. Once they were in, she used her chakra and a real wall was revealed. It was just a wall with pictures and now? A massive vault. Used her chakra once more, she opened it and got out a black book first. Turned the pages, she found it as she wrote down how much ryo was taken out and given to Shin. Put the book away, she gathered the ryo into a bag and handed it to him as she closed the vault and put the hidden wall back up. With a bow, "Thank you for your help and your chat today, Shin-sensei. I enjoyed it. Gave you a bit extra for helping with the viewing."

Actions: The Zetsumei family has given Shin, 4,000 Ryo!

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:58 pm
The next morning, the nurse informed Shin that there was a patient here and he was acting odd. Once Shin grabs his clipboard, he would see that the man might be here for his usual vitamin refill. The old doctor requests for the man to come in daily for refills. There's a red warning on the bottom, that the man was known for abusing his family. The moment Shin enters, he would notice that it was the very same man that had urinated on the corpse yesterday. He seemed jittery. The moment Shin opened the door, the man had jumped out of his skin and was standing. He started to pace by the window, rubbing his hands and his head. It was apparently, Maemi did a number on this man and now he was losing it. His eyes were wide with massive crow feet. His button shirt was buttoned in a rush so they were in the wrong areas, his hair a mess, and brown eyes darting everywhere as if something was going jump out and attack him. "H-Hey doc. "He started, seeming to have a stutter but there was no stutter on record on the clipboard. "C-Can I conf-i-ide something to ya doc? Y-Ya know. Patient to doctor.." Eyes darting as he was still pacing the room, "I'm leaving d-doc... gonna k-k-ill the rest of the family and steal what the old lady should've gave me... Just give me enough for several months and I'll pay ya back, with triple if ya don't rat me out doc" He was still pacing and jittering out of his mind. It almost seems like he was on drugs. But here's the thing, the man had never taken drugs in his life.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:22 pm
Entering the office, Shin would raise an eyebrow when the large vault was revealed, bowing to Maemi and accepting his payment for services rendered, he would nod to acknowledge the ‘You watch my back, I’ll watch yours’ kind of vibe in what she said about the drunk man. Smiling as she thanked him for the help and his company, Shin would scratch his head slightly “Its nothing, it was a pleasure having you for company today!” He would turn to head home, but pause a moment, talking low, “not that I particularly think you’ll need it, but good luck tonight, and be careful. A belligerent drunk can be dangerous and I don’t want to see you in my clinic tomorrow with any injuries.” With that, he would head out the door and return home for the day.

The next morning in his clinic, Shin would look through his schedule and find out his patient , surprisingly the only one for the day, had been reportedly known to drink to excess and abuse his family. ‘Great... only patient I see is some a*****e drunk...’ he would think to himself as he looked towards the man walking in. It was the drunk man from the mortuary the day before, and he looked scared out of his mind and twitchy. Trying not to laugh, Shin wished he coulda seen what Maemi did to him the previous night when the man started talking, Shin noticed the new stutter, but kept a blank face. “Planning to kill your family and skip town? Alright... as long as I get paid well, I won’t inform the authorities. But that’s some serious business... and you don’t seem in any kind of mental state go through with something like that without giving yourself away massively... here,” he would gesture to his exam and treatment table in the middle of the room, “how about a little acupuncture and massage to calm and clear your mind, make it easier to do what you got planned?” Shin had no intention of allowing the man to leave either way, but figured this was as good a pretense as any to get the man’s guard down a bit and do what needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:35 pm
The man let out a sigh of relief when Shin had mentioned that he won't inform the authorities but he was still jittery and his eyes were going everywhere. His arms were constantly crossing and uncrossing. "Ah man, I know but I don't need to go no-" Then he stopped. He assumed that the new doctor was going to suggest get him some mental help, but instead he seemed to want to help him! "Ah, man. Thanks, Doc. I'll give ya more for this. Thanks again." With that, jittery as he could be, he rested on the treatment table. He jumped out of the table when he heard the nurse's footsteps in front of the door. With a sigh of relief when he realized it was just footsteps, he sat back down on the table, eyes darting all over the place. If one eye dart so much, makes you think if you would strain your own eye.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:10 pm
Once the jittery man finally got himself onto the table, Shin would pat him on the shoulder, “Don’t worry, my nurse isnt gonna bother us during treatment.” He would thensit on his stool at the man’s head and start massaging his shoulders and neck, putting extra work into the acupuncture points that released tension in the shoulders before applying some pressure to the man’s eyes to force his heart rate and blood pressure to drop to normal levels. Pulling out a thin piece of his metacarpal so it looked like a needle, he needled a point right above the man’s third eye, “This should help you calm your mind and focus better... how’s it feeling? The man would let out a low groan, “wow, feels good, Doc... already seeing where the plan I had when I walked in here was kinda stupid, would’ve gotten me caught for sure...” Shin nodded slowly to him, “See? Now you can get away and I can make sure to get my cut of any cash, right?” He would look towards the man as he activated his byakugan, causing the man to flinch at his bulging facial veins. “Uhh... doc? What’s with the look?” Shin would wave a hand, “Don’t worry about it,it just makes it easier to know where to stick my acupuncture needles” he’d say cheerfully. Once the man calmed back down and returned to his previous relaxed state, Shin would pull a few more bone needles from his hand and stick them in multiple points to calm his mind, keep his heart under control, and settle his stomach so nerves didn’t make him sick. Sitting back at the man’s head and deactivating his byakugan, Shin would smile, “just rest for a bit, I’m gonna do some more massage on the back of your neck and skull then you should be ready to go.” When the man grunted his acceptance of the treatment plan, Shin rolled his stool back out of the man’s sight and performed the handsigns for his chakra scalpel. ‘I can’t let you do what you have planned, you son of a b***h...’ Shin thought to himself as he slid his stool back up. Slowly sliding his hands from the man’s collarbone, around his neck along his SCM muscles to behind his ears he could feel the arteries and veins sever under his hands. ‘Ok, that’s his carotid and jugular...’ he’d think as he cupped the back of the man’s head, slicing the vertebral artery as well. ‘And there we go...’ he thought as he cancelled the jutsu. Waiting for a minute or so as the man bled out internally, Shin would stand and walk around the newly dead man, removing the needles from his skin and healing the pin holes. Once he was done, he performed a couple more handsigns and caused the man to slowly sit up and get off the table as if he were groggy, but still alive . “Yes sir, if you just go over to the Zetsumei apothecary shop, they’ll get you all set up with the medicine you need! Theyre good friends of mine, in fact, since you’re my one patient for today, I’ll walk you over there and make sure they get you the proper dose.” Putting his hands into his pockets, Shin would manipulate the dead man to walk with him out of his office, giving a quick wave to the nurse as he passed her desk.

Luckily the streets were pretty quiet as Shin and his newly deceased patient walked the few blocks to the apothecary. As he walked in, he’d call to Maemi and her father. “Mr. Zetsumei, Maemi, I got a present for you guys!  
◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff