Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:08 am
User Image

Soulverin Manor, home to Commander Al'gaan Daruun, and is the seat to the noble house Daruunasti.

The Home has three floors the first floor housing a modest dining Room with a dining table capable of seating twenty people, a large kitchen with a root cellar attached to it as well as a greenhouse which grows herbs and spices. the first floor also has an indoor arboretum in which one can lounge in, as well as a good sized living room which is the first thing you walk into when you come in through the front door. The first floor also has a wing which has rooms for the staff to stay in, the needs of the staff are well taken care of.

The Second floor Has a lounge area in which you come into when you go up the stairs which are centralized in the house, attached the the lounge are two hallways which have four good sized suites in which guests can rest in, which suite as its own bathroom a small living room and a bedroom. Also attached to the lounge between both hallways is a modest library.

The third floor has Al'gaan's master bedroom with an attached bathroom as well, when you first go up the stairs you'll find a small lounge with two doors attached to it, the left door goes to the master bedroom while the right door goes to Al'gaans study.

The arboretum has plenty within it and isn't small, it has areas in which you can sit and houses not only a garden in which a lot of the vegetables are grown from but also an extensive flower garden.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 pm
Vintag3Tacit

User Image

Maximum Hawthorn

Though having by no means a lengthy venture from the civilized world it still startled Max when his feet found a well-traveled path, the boy once again wandering from his Companion's side in yet another curious exploration... this time lured by the abundance of flowers that clustered along the very path he'd found. Twigs and leaves littered his hair, little signs of the youth's rather active movements through the brush, and yet as he had so many times prior during his jaunt Max turned back to relocate his friend with a sweeping gaze. " A road means people, right?" It was difficult to stay on track for him at the best of times, especially when finding new things, but he'd done his best to never go too far from Solomon's side while they had traversed the woods along the stream's bank. The man's body language had been alert.. and on some level the demon understood enough to stay close at hand. This had not, however, halted Max's fickle attentions and even as he waited by the man-made path for his companion to catch up his fingers were plucking the flowers that had so captured his awe moments before. Deftly, with a grace that belied his shiftless posture, Max started to weave the stems together into what could only be the beginnings of a floral crown.. absently turning his gaze towards the house that was nestled just down the pathway.

The forest had been healthy and wild right up to this point and, though he certainly didn't seem worried by the find, it had surprised Max the abruptness of how the scenery switched from lawless wilds to the well maintained lawn which stretched out before him. Someone lived here to care for the land so much and maintain the building... " It is beautiful here. Do you recognize this place at all, Solomon?"  

Rarian

Vice Captain

Aged Regular

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:00 pm
Rarian

╬╬ L y u b i l ╬╬
╬╬╬ S o l o m o n ۩۞۩ K a n e ╬╬╬

Rarian

Wolfe Garm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been some time that the two spent together, weaving through thick, and thin of what Solomon thought to be an endless forest. He studied his companion, and often times thought of him as a child. With how Max acted, it even placed a hidden smile on this old mans face. Though he would never admit to it. Is this what it would have been like? He thought to himself, looking up at the beautiful sky. He reminisced on old memories, and replaced images of what it could have been, had they been left alone to start a family. He faintly heard his late wife's gentle laughter, what he imagined their child's giggling along, with him chasing them. The fake memory felt warm to him. Looking ahead, he continued to watch Max, easing his tension a bit to see that he's found a path. Nodding, Solomon did his best to keep up. He's a squirrely one this boy. Again, the old man thought. As they followed the path that eventually lead to a clearing, where a manor sat, unscathed by nature. It did seem odd that this place kept up so well in the thick of these woods. Something felt off, but maybe a village is close by? "No....I'm not familiar with this area......" He responded with his guard back up. "Let's go investigate. Perhaps the locals might help us." Solomon wanted to sound optimistic, but he had a bad feeling.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Wolfe Garm

Vintag3Tacit

User Image

Maximum Hawthorn

Investigate... The smile that twitched at the boy's lips was one molded by intrigue and amusement as his attention snapped back from his friend; The oddly hollow stare flickering back up the path to rest upon the estate's main door even as a vague sense of familiarity tickled Max's mind. Such sensations were normal of course even if the words had long faded.. His soul remembered so much more than his mind ever would and these phantom 'knowings' were easily brushed aside with a soft sigh. " ... it feels safe." Even his naïve mind could grasp something demonic had touched the land here but to Max it was just a strong, soothing energy that posed no threat in his logic. His fingers, as though possessed of a mind all their own, continued their playful task of braiding the flora in his grasp even as the youth started to walk onward along the path.. every once in a while snagging another flower along the way to contribute to his project.

By the time Max reached the door he'd finished his task and, cradling the lush crown of colorful blooms in one hand, he reached with the other leaf-stained limb to gently tap on the door as he had witnessed countless others do in such situations. " I will ask nicely, they shouldn't be afraid if we behave. " Manners, Frankie had once told him, mattered.. Though personally he was struggling to hold still and wait for a response as became obvious in the way he started to sway slightly and let his attention drift around the entryway.. a low, oddly haunting tune vibrating in his throat in a earthy hum. Like a butterfly in a spiderweb he'd captured the notion of hunting a witch for his friend's sake and, though it was struggling wildly to escape, the silken threads of his thoughts were wrapping around the objective stubbornly.

(( I apologize for the very long wait, medical issues arose.))  

Rarian

Vice Captain

Aged Regular

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:12 am
Rarian

Vintag3Tacit

For a while it didn’t seem like anyone was going to answer the door until finally opened, a war demon stood there looking at them both in turn both sets of hands casually by her side. When she finally spoke, her voice was gentle and kind “Welcome! Not very often we get visitors here, please come in” Sheltias ushered the two gentlemen into the manor before closing the door and turning to address them “I am Sheltias Arigwen I’m the head housekeeper” she walked passed them as she spoke stopping by a couch and lightly sitting on the arm rest on her back a pair of holsters and sheathes, a pair of pistols and a pair of short swords with a downward draw. She sat there a moment her focus on the two gentlemen, her eyes assessing whether or not they were going to be an issue or not, though before she could come to any conclusion her attention was pulled away from the two men when a staff member showed up a woman “Ma’am, Grios is looking for you” she nodded “alright I’ll stop by the kitchen when I’m able” the woman looked at the two men and just smiled lightly before she bowed and left. Sheltias turned her attention back to the two men, her main arms crossing while her secondary hands rest on her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:15 am
╬╬ L y u b i l ╬╬
╬╬╬ S o l o m o n ۩۞۩ K a n e ╬╬╬

Rarian

Wolfe Garm

As the two approached the front entrance of this manor, Solomon took notice of the floral arrangement that Max was working on. A soft smile crept on the old man's face. He could learn from this. Companionship, something he hasn't had in a very long time. He almost forgot what it was like to have....what was it called again? Oh! Right! Friends.....He missed his family, his kin. When Max spoke again, Solomon looked down to the boy, and nodded. Best he let someone like him talk.. He isn't use to conversations....or people. If anything, just imagine Solomon as a rabid beast, who lost any connection to being civilized. But, he still sorta remembers having manners.....and how to talk of course. Hearing the door creak loudly, The two were created by? Well, he wasn't sure by what, but before he could even muster an answer, or just a thought, the two were yanked inside.

As the door closed tightly behind them, Solomon already had his right hand over the hilt of his sword. And took a step in front of max, as an automatic defense position. When the stranger placed herself on the arm of a couch, and introduced herself. She seemed fine....this....seemed okay? Right? Solomon side glanced at Max to confirm if it really was safe here? "I'm Solomon......and this is my traveling companion Max." The old man gave her his full attention. Before he could add anything else to the conversation, one of the helpers, he assumed, grabbed the hosts attention, but as soon as they left, leaving the three alone once more. Solomon eased up a bit, and straightened his poster, clearing his throat. "Thank you.....for inviting us in....." He started off. Looking around to check out her home, and furnishing's- "We wont take up your time.......we just need to know if there's a town nearby.....Maybe someone who can help us......." Solomon was obviously awkward. Not to sure if what he said or asked was rude or not.

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rarian

Vice Captain

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:49 am

[quote"Wolfe Garm"]
[quote"Vintag3Tacit"]

User Image

Maximum Hawthorn

Ushered into the building Max barely noticed the polished and comforting interior of the home; The boy's attention fixated on the woman and her multiple arms as his own hands rose and flexed lightly.. Clearly pondering the boons additional limbs would afford someone. The effect of the weapons adorning her were lost on him and, though a sideways glance at Solomon reassured him the man was nearby first, Max began to relax as he listened to the back-and-forth between their host and his companion. At least.. until his friend's discomfort clicked in the boy's mind. Ask nicely... ask nicely.. How should I.. The soft circlet of blooms in his hand crinkled in his fingers a bit and the youth felt a smile curve his lips once more, the answer simple yet obvious as he walked forward and raised his arms to lightly drop the crown of flowers upon the woman's head gently. Oddly, weapons and all, it suited her rather well.. " Please tell us how to find bad witches and if there are any nearby; Also if there is a good way to cook them so that Solomon can eat it safely. I would also like to explore the kitchen if I can?" Rapid fire questions, sincere if a bit naïve.. But not shy in the least as he wait for a answer to his barrage of questions..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:32 am
Rarian

Vintag3Tacit

Sheltias shook her head before she stood up and properly changed forms to look more human, taking on a more beautiful appearance than before and only having two hands instead of four, her eyes were blue, with long red hair braided which went down to her lower back, she wore comfortable clothing, a plain white shirt and pants, her arms were crossed but they were very muscular, on her left cheek was a deep scar that went from just under her eye to her jawline, which was of a time long passed. Sheltias addressed Solomon first before she would address the odd question presented by max “you’re welcome, time is of little issue, being a former member of the 2nd Burmois Shock legion, the Commander always took time for the citizenry, and I try to do the same as his housekeeper as issues arise. You two must not be from around here, the realms citizenry does have a few villages around the forest of sorrows, one being close to the legion fort that is south of here, the road that comes here would lead there as well, but as you are here, I can help you” she turned her looking at Max she continued “I can’t say that there are any bad witches in the area, but then again I wouldn’t be the one to really be in the know on whose around and whose not, only one person would really know anything or if not immediately, would know really quickly. As for cooking a person I couldn’t say not something that is practiced around here” looking at both of them again Sheltias continued “so what can I do to help” She stood there waiting.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Demon Realm

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers