Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: Crisis Core

Back to Guilds

A New Generation of wizards have rose up and joined to face off the forces of evil. However that evil might be some of their own kind 

Tags: Fairy Tail, RolePlay, Anime, Heroes, Villains 

Reply ☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼
Dart DrachenStein ✥ oG Ace ✥ Character Application

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:35 am
Slayer / Lost Magic Application
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XX。。。GUILD NAME
XXXXXLamia Scale

XX。。。TYPE OF MAGIC
XXXXXPurgatory Dragon Slayer

XX。。。SPECIAL QUESTION
XXXXX
[ Yes ] / No

Wizard Saint Application

XX。。。GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXLamia Scale

XX。。。RANK NUMBER
XXXXX9

Character Application

XX。。。MAGE NAME
XXXXXDart DrachenStein

XX。。。CURRENT GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXNone

XX。。。DESIRED RANK
XXXXXS Rank

Role-play Sample

XX。。。MAGE APPLICATION SAMPLE
XXXXX It was a bright sunny day with minor clouds in sight. In fact the only thing in sight was the architecture of an unusual demonic castle that hosted itself in the epicenter of the land. It was around this time of day when a young tan Mage took it upon himself to strike the massive stronghold on his own. A flaming explosion would erupt from the entrance of the castle "Bring me the Intruder!" a enormous howl ordered out, as his command vibrated all over the fortress halls alerting the guards and practically anyone within the castle even our young hero." Now look at what you made me do, I went ahead and over did it" He'd allege in the midst of the blazen fire caused by his attack. Pulling his fist back towards his side the young male would smile to his approaching enforcers displaying his draconic fangs. It wasn't unusual for this smile to present itself but usually it did so in times where Dart felt awkward or excited about a fight.

The incoming beastimorph guards would surround what was left of the burning entrance as a couple burnt guards laid unconscious and a shadowy figure stood before them bathed in flames.The shadowy figure smiling would again gesture his right hand at his side then forward "It's the intruder! our intel reads he's ah- a rat morph would state before being scorched and knocked unconscious from burning by a fireball."Ratsaw!" one of the beastimorphs warcryed in anger. Clenching his cleaver he'd turn around to capture the burning figure but would find a left round house to face that had so much force behind it that it sent the bestimorph swirling into a couple more guards" It's better for me you all gathered here anyway. Saves me the trouble of having to go outta my way to find the rest of ya. now, come at me." He'd declare once more, finally revealing his full appearance a young long black haired male. Bringing his foot back to his side then sprinting towards the angered incoming beastimorphs Dart would gather magic power in both hands as he swung his entire body forward around in a circle, he'd became engulfed in a controlled minature blazing tornado "Purgatory Dragon's Erupting Flame!" Dart announced wrapping around the entrance hall devouring every beastimorph within the area in the tornado then dispersing them out all at once unconscious. "These are just small fries..I wonder if the voice I heard earlier is still out there?" He'd think too himself while elegantly coming to a stop. The flames that once seared the halls would burn away to small harmless embers only remains of prior damage of the flames of destruction decorated the entrance now."There, I can be on my way" He'd say dusting himself off before heading towards the containment area. With the intel provided to him by the job notes Dart knew a few townspeople had been captured by these criminals and what was the worst of it all, the beastimorphs had been using some magical item to turn humans into animal soldiers like them. This was all against free will of course.

Arriving at the bottom of the castle dungeon, Dart would find himself up against another obstacle previous to the one he encountered earlier. "Great another magical door"he'd mutter too himself sarcastically. Taking a few moments to size up the door before finding a weak point, the young dragon would ready himself confidently "Got it". Smiling as he always did, he'd began gathering magic power towards his mouth and at the right time exhaling it outward towards the doors, Dart would unleash a bursting stream of fire so powerful that once it struck the magic reinforced doors they blasted open instantly. With no time celebrate a momentary achievement, Dart would head deeper into the cells keeping his eyes open for any surprises." What type of place is this?!' he'd shout out loud as the cells area seemed itself like a maze. Coming to a stop he'd take a minute to rethink his strategy. nose twitching he could smell his way towards them thanks to that of his dragon senses. following the familiar scents through the maze like dungeon, Dart would find his way to a cell that held the remaining town folk that hadn't been turned into beastimorphs. They were glad to see him up upon seeing that he was only a young mage " You can't be serious, they send one mage instead of squad one child" a man would call out amongst the remaining pack with such uncertainty like most of them there they didn't believe in him. Though it mattered not to Dart whether they did or not he was there only option right now and probably their best. Shrugging off the multiple comments the young male would gesture the villagers to back up as unlike the reinforced doors these were a bit easier to get through. Slashing in down outward motion with flames embedded around his finger tips the bar cell would shatter freeing the townsfolk that were captive." You really couldn't grab a key could u?" A woman with the appearance around the same age mentioned jokingly as everyone begin to gather around the young slayer and feel a bit at ease it was time to head out.

Leading them back from once he came Dart would find himself amongst the small talk with that jokester of a woman and a few other town people "So young mage how did you end up dealing with the beastimorphs, what if you hurt some of the town people that were captured and accidentally transformed?",she'd state as before she could further her statement the long haired boy ahead of the pack would answer the group slowly turning around " You don't smell like them, now focus on what's more important, up ahead." He reassured her As they reached the entrance to the cell area the group lead by the fire dragon would come to a halt there he was, the one who made the building rang." Waiting for me?", "Silence boy, I'll be the one doing the talking for now on. You don't know how much trouble you caused me in damages from my guards, to my marvelous castle , and even now you continue to ridicule everything I created. The Boss Chimera listed while pacing back in forth his beastimoprhs hounds bloodthirtsy ready to jump on his signal " You're even stealing my guest away, Certainly the great researcher Drak DrachenStein wouldn't want his failure of a son stopping perfection.. isn't that right Dart The Purgatory Dragon no one interrupted your father's work to create you". There was a shift in the air after that statement even flashbacks that played of Darts origins his Father Drak that created his Lacrima, Atlas the dragon that taught him his magic. the tragic decision that had to be made would just cause the young male sadden face to suddenly smile." You guys get going, I'm pretty sure I know where the artifact is and judging by the remaining guards he has here this is all he has left to offer, I'll finish him here and return the people back to normal" Dart promised as he reassured the town folks pointing them to a exit as he oversee their escape. Shortly after the last remaining villager headed out the girl would nod towards Dart maybe for encouragement as he nodded back and like that she was gone falling debris covering the tracks of the route. pieces and parts of the castle continue to fall apart as the young mage stood his ground unbothered before the large lion headed horse goatbody snake tailed beast. They began circling each other with the beastimorph grunts circling them in almost pit fashion "Confident in your abilities for just a mage with a Lacrima", " I could say the same for someone that's just multiple animals in one." The young dragon thrashed back, as he then charged in first throwing a mixture of martial arts combos augmented with dragon fire " kyiyahh!" he exclaimed while throwing right left punches to all have them dodge by the enormous beast, he was fast for a huge guy and he even punched like one Dart would note too himself as he countered the young slayer sending him flying into the wall.

"Go!' The chimera would shout as the snake tail shot a laser like blast from its mouth towards the recovering slayer. " s**t!" Dart muttered freeing himself from the wall then rolling along the way from the blast as the broken wall became solid once more. " So the beam can turn things to stones great, he's all these animals into one and he has his own laser now.." he'd sarcastically mutter to himself while still dodging the lasers and the large debris from the castle.Still on the defensive flipping from left to right of the blast the young dragon would switch to offensive once closer to his opponentThis again" the beast boasted. Dart hadn't the time to keep this going any further the castle was more than likely going to come crashing down sooner than later and he needed that artifact. 'Trust in yourself" he'd mantra into himself leaping high in the air above the beast "I won't allow it!"the monster called out firing an array of blast. Elegantly dodging downward with grace while gathering magical energy around his body he'd enter his purgatory drive bright scales now covering his body giving him a more draconic appearance "I'm not the son of Drak, I'm the son of Atlas The Flame Dragon, Dart DrachenStein Wizard Saint!" He'd affirm while his body became an avatar dragon of hellish flames devouring the chimera that stood before him and those left behind. The remaining castle would erupt into flames and what was once a malevolent castle was now turned into ash. staring out from a far those same town people awaited the arrival of the young boy that helped rescue them."Do you think he made it?', "He's a baby dragon of course he did....look right there' the towns people debated till spotting a grinning Dart holding the artifact in hand.

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:54 am
APPROVED!!!  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼

Manage Your Items