Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a closed Group Roleplay Guild 

Reply Facility Role Plays
Lab Tech and Observation Scientist....Bloodborne 002 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:34 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Calm

Journal:

▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀***▀▀

Spencer nodded to show he was listening as he let his hand dropped. He looked long and hard at the other. Really looked and then smiled as if he came to some conclusion. Something he just realized.

"Have you ever thought that, that time could be now."

he said as he watched the staff prep the others to be moved to their new quarters. He only hoped that they came out of their own ordeal okay. Especially since the bloodborne was scheduled for his next injection the day after tomorrow. He would know more with how he came out of it by the time the other woke, and how he behaved tomorrow.

"Sometimes the best time we have is now. Because Today is already in the past, and tomorrow may never come. All we really have is today"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

My Nametag Reads:::
 𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Excited. Risky
Journal:

。 ゚❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧。 ゚

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior turned to look at the other more after he watched the two leaving. He knew very much that Spencer was right at that moment as he took a long deep breath turning and planting his feet firmly onto the ground. He reached out grabbing spencer's hand in both of his own looking up at his Bon friend taking the risk that he should have taken a while ago.

❝ Then would you like to go out to dinner with me and I know for a fact that you have been looking in to some of the bigger apartments because of the sizeable kitchen and extra office space so after dinner how about we look in to putting our money together in getting one together.❞

He said in a rather firm tone making a couple of the female nurses turn looking at the 2 of them. There was a small snapping sound as Seth had broken the pin that was in his hand he having heard what the short male had just asked the blonde.。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:43 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Calm

Journal:

Spencer made a sharp inhalation of surprise. Had he heard right? He never in his wildest dreams expected the other to actually take his advice. He figured he would have to tire him down some more before finally asking him. But here Xavior was offering the first foray into what was sure to be a wonderful relationship.

"I.....I....blugh.....I........"

he moved his mouth a few times as he worked to get it reconnected with his mind. He then shook his head as if to make sure he was hearing right, as his hands gripped the other shoulders. Finally when he seemed to realize this was really happening and not some sort of weird dream, and he was acting like a fool he got it together.

"Deal, I am not letting you back out now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:54 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Happy
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚ The shorter Brown haired male quickly pushed his glasses up his nose extremely excited to the fact that the other hand up finally agreed. He'd had to admit to that tis heart rate had picked up at that moment wanting to make absolutely sure that the other would say yes to him. He couldn't help but notice how the other was acting and got even more excited doing his best to hold back the giggles that he wanted to let out.

❝ Then I would say that it's settled. It looks like it is about 3 o'clock right now so we will make sure that everybody is set up cleaned up and paperwork turned into where we need. Then I will come back to your apartment say around 5 and we can go to that nice little a talion restaurant that I know you like so much.❞

He said with a huge grin on his face rather pleased with his accomplishment
。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Elated

Journal: He really just asked me out. Okay so I should have been the one to ask him out, but I will take it. If him asking me out, is the first step to being able to be with him. I will definitely take it.

Spencer couldn't help but smile really big at the fact the other was actually wanting to do this. Okay, so it did not happen how he had envisioned it, with him asking. The other beat him to the punch. But, that was a moot point. The fact the other actually was looking at him. Really looking at him as more than a friend was a big thing.

"I say that sounds like a wonderfully marvelous idea. I would love to be able to take you to that little Italian restaurant as something more than just friends. Do you really want to do this? because if this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up."

he said as his heard started pounding loudly in his chest and he gripped the other tightly before pulling him to his chest in a crushing hug and spinning him around in his excitement. He had a chance and he refused to blow it.

"So, what, meet in the lobby at seven?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:10 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Excited. Nervous
Journal:This is really happening. Best. Day. Ever

。 ゚。 ゚。 ❝ That actually sounds like a perfect plan. It will give us plenty of time to make sure that the 2 are settling properly then get everything turned in then we go get cleaned up. And if this date does the way that I predict that it will be a second date will definitely be in the works but I can also see that if you can be a really good boy tonight..... I am I just let you go home with a kiss❞

He had lowered his tone with the last bit standing up on his tiptoes to whispered to the other the best that he could. He couldn't help but give the other a little wink and a laugh before he stepped back from him to make sure that the other diddly either push or slap him for the comment.

Set watch the exchange between the 2 of them as his anger started to boil at that point. He couldn't believe that that little parasite decided to take his adorable little precious Spencer away from him. A deep growl left his throat as he quickly left the Room getting himself ready to prepare for the snecks step in his plan and with any hope get the love of his life back in his arms。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:16 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Elated, shcocked, concerned, scared

Journal:

Spencer chuckled, he couldn't help but agree with the other. It had been a wonderful night, and the way the other responded to the kiss had been perfect. Things seemed to be looking up for once in his life. Everything seemed to be going perfect and Spencer felt as if he was walking on a cloud. When they reached his apartment he turned to tease the other and maybe steal one more kiss when the sound of quick footsteps caught his attention. The next series of events happened so fast that it wasn't until later he was able to put them in some sort of semblance of order. The others gasp and the tink of a glass syringe was his first clue that something went wrong.

"Xavier?....Xavier what's wrong speak to me."

he grabbed the other's shoulder to steady him, inside he was beginning to panic. How had his evening gone from being the best on the earth to this? He instinctively grabbed the syringe. A faint red tint on the glass and the fact it was glass made a feeling of dread settling into his stomach as he looked at the other, his eyes searching for some sort of confirmation as he noticing him holding his arm.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:28 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Relaxed and Excites
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚ Several hours had gone by since everything had happened. The short dark haired male couldn't help but laugh a little bit to as he pulled the polo shirt that he had it down a little after having untucked it for the day. He stretched a little bit before pushing his glasses backup his nose stopping outside of Spencer's apartment looking up at him rather happy.

❝ I dare say that dinner had gone absolutely amazing and in all honesty I was not expecting the kiss after dessert, ❞

He said with a small laugh. His face had started to burn with a little bit of a blush as he remember back to the restaurant. He was going to take his chance and was going to kiss the other when they got up to the parking lot but it seemed that Spencer had jumped on it 1st period instead of taking the bite of the chocolate cake off the fork the blonde had taken that chance and gave the other a kiss which made him shake his head a little bit pushing back the other thoughts that soon came to mind. He turned slightly looking up at Spencer about to say something before he saw somebody rushing down the hallway.

In a split second, Xavior was shoved to out of the way hard as something else hit him. He heard someone say something before a rush of hot went through his arm. He shoved back from the person who quickly dropped what was in their hands and was gone. Xavior gripped his arm feeling it burn as he look3d down seeing a needle on the ground thay was now empty. He turned looking at Spencer as he slowly stood back up.
。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:44 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Pain. Sick. Hot
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior leaned on Spencer the best he could feeling his whole body heating up at this point. He moved some as if afaid he would set the othwr on fire with how hot he was feeling. His eyes open wide looking into the blue green ones of the other in front of him. Even through the glass lenses of the his glasses, The chestnut Brown eyes that he normally had started to turn a deep shade of half purple 1/2 red at that moment.

❝Really really hot....why is everything spinning? I got hit with somethibg didn't I? ❞

I asked in a rather shaky tone. His entire body felt like he was on fire. His body then started to shake rather uncontrollably as he felt himself falling backwards or sideways or at that moment just spinning in particular. If he could hear a bunch of voices running through his head but in that moment his eyes shut and he went limp. Even though his body was limp he was still shaking uncontrollably and very hot to the touch.。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:54 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling:Panic

Journal: s**t, No this can't be happening.

Spencer scooped the other up when he went limp. He fumbled with his keys as he jerked the door to his apartment open and went inside laying the other on the bed. One hand was checking the other's pulse finding it speeding up out of control as the other was reaching for his phone.

"I need a medic, a dose of liquid ibeprophan 800milligrams, to my apartment stat. I also need someone to run down to my lab and check my store of syringes, inventory them. Someone, I am not sure who just injected something into one of our staff members, and I am worried it might be bloodborne related based on his present symptoms. And someone checks the footage, I want this person caught. "

he snapped in the phone as he rattled off a host of other instructions including a saline drip as well as basic monitoring equipment and a blood draw kit so he could get a sample and try to figure out what he was hit with and how much. He looked down at the other worriedly when he began to shake.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:14 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: ????
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚ People were quickly rushing around and to the apartment itself bringing all the items that were requested. One of the nurses ended up looking rather scared at that moment as she shook her head saying that she doesn't know even from the footage she couldn't tell who it was. She began to panic ever so slightly at the sheer fact that somebody did in fact get into the vials.

People were rushing around setting up the other on the bed and Spencer's Room making sure that everything was where it needed to be as well as getting the other hooked up and monitored. Xavior shook more as he finally felt his body cooling down which made him open his eyes not sure how long it had been. A few minutes?

❝ Please the tell me that somebody got the number to that truck that had ran me over.... ❞

P asked weakly shaking hard at that moment. His eyes were a swirl of both red and purple. He started to look around wandering what was going on and why things were kinda blurry.。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:26 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling:Worried/Relieved

Journal: Crap, now what am I going to do.

Spencer jerked up from where he had been dozing in a chair next to his bed. In one corner set a folding table with all sorts of different supplies, and several folders and a few papers. Spencer hurried over to the bedside as he grabbed the other's hand relieved that he was conscious again. He was not sure how much the other remembered, as he brushed his forehead gently.

"Hold on Xavior, let me run a few checks okay, and then we can talk. I am so glad you are back with me, it was pretty scary for a while."

he soothed as he checked his vitals and propped the other up with few pillows, he chewed on his lip nervously as he went through all the checks. His mind was racing as he tried to figure out where to even begin with that had happened.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:42 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Confused.
Journal:What in the world is going on...

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior Just gave a really loud groan as he shook his head slightly. He really didn't know what was a 100% going on at this point but he did know this he hated the way that he was currently feeling and the look on the other's face told him that none of this was a good thing. He leaned back on the pillow slightly allowing the other to finishes assessment hoping it was going to be pretty quick. He groaned even louder as he rubbed at his face slightly feeling that he didn't have his glasses with them but blinked a few times as saying that his vision was slightly better than it was before period he couldn't explain it at that moment but he figured it was because of the adrenaline that might have been running through him

❝ With the weather you were acting it tells me that it was not a tranquilizer dart that I got hit with but something along or rather more powerful...❞

He said as he turned his eyes towards the other. The purple seemed to become more dominant and one I will read was dominant in the other. He then started to feel around to try and find his glasses.。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:24 am
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling:Worried/Relieved

Journal: At least he seems to be normal enough for now. Man if there wasn't enough pressure to get things right already. If I screw this up now I could lose him permanently. I need to get him to imprint on me. I need to finish distilling out the rest of his vial as well. There are so many things I need to do now, I can't fail him.

Spencer stroked the other's hair gently to soothe him. and offered him a rather weak smile. After he finished his assessment and finding out the other was as well as he could be under the circumstances he offered him a bottle of water before sitting down. He made a few notes in his file before rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Your glasses got broken last night, we will have to get you fitted for new ones. I am sorry to tell you. There is so much more that I need to tell you, but what do you exactly remember happening last night."

he asked at last as he intently studied the other. He knew the other had come around a few times, but he had not been really coherent and Spencer had been forced to mildly sedate him to force his body to rest.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:59 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Confused. Sore1
Journal:What the heck is going on

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior groaned about the idea of having to get a new pair of glasses. He couldn't remmeber where is spares were anyways so he would guess jt was about time anyways. He slowly looked over at the other when he was asked if he remembered anything. He slowly closed his eyes as he started to think back at what happened.

❝I remember having dinner with you at Mamma Mia as then you ended up kissing me during the desert before we came back here. I got bummed rushed in the hallway and shoved hard..i remmeber pain rushing through my whole body then just feeling extremely hot. Then....i wake up in your bed again...❞

he answered as he opened his eyes back up once more. He felt like he was missing several parts as he opened the water bottle he was given. He started to take several drinks off of it before his eyes fell onto the other. He felt his body sit up a little taller as his pupils dialated and the hair on his neck raise up. He couldnt explain or place this new feeling. Somethjbg pushed him forward as he seemed to slowly lean closer as id wanting a kiss.。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff