Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a closed Group Roleplay Guild 

Reply Facility Role Plays
Lab Tech and Observation Scientist....Bloodborne 002 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:08 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Nametag Reads:::
 𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: zzzzzz
Journal:

q ゚❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧q ゚

q ゚q ゚q ゚Xavior groaned a little as he shifted around where he was. He blinked his eyes open very slowly as he started to run his hands over the area that he was in period he scrunched up his nose at slightly feeling that this wasn't the blanket that he had laid out in the observation Room for whenever he did crash. He blinked a few more times reaching up feeling that his glasses more on his face causing him to set up quickly finding them. He reached out putting them on as his eyes started to adjust noticing that he was in a bedroom. His eyes drifted around a finding the small clock that was on the wall as he looked at the time period a low growl came off his lips seeing it had been several hours since he last saw the clock.

❝He slipped me sleeping pills again!!! ❞

He called out in anger as he slowly rolled around on the bed to try and unwrapped himself from the blanketsq ゚q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:54 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Watchful.

Journal:Sounds like Prince Charming is awaked, and as cheerful as ever. One of these days I will kiss him and show him that waking up in my bed can be a good thing, but as he does not seem to be interested, those advances will have to wait a little bit longer. Though I don't know how much louder I can be about it. For a smart guy, he is really oblivious at some points, and then there are the times I think he gets it.....but then he flips and changes on me. Talk about exasperating.

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

Spencer glanced up at the clock on his desk, only three hours. But it was better than nothing, he had really been hoping that the other would sleep a bit longer. He flinched at the other's angry tone. Why couldn't he ever just wake up in a good mood? He looked down at all the paperwork spread over the table where he had been working on his work, and the others, though Xaviors notes and work was closer to being done than his.

"I did not give you any sleeping pills, and I resent that. Not after the last time you complained, you put yourself to sleep, passed out in the office. All I did was carry you to a bed so you would be comfortable."

he said grumbled as he opened the door to his room. He tapped his foot a little as his irritation leaked out. Even then he could not help but find the other tussled hair and rumbled clothing cute. He took a small step forward so he was standing toe to toe with the other as he looked down at him, and ruffled his hair a little bit.

Though to be honest, I wished you would have slept longer than three hours. But I will take what I can get. Seriously Xavi, what good is paying off your debt if you kill yourself, or die after."  

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:59 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Upset, hungry
Journal:This guy thinks he is cute. I will admit that to he it's absolutely adorable but he also needs to understand that I have a lot of things that I need to get done but I guess I can let it slide this time.

q ゚q ゚q ゚ The shorter of the 2 males crossed his arms rumbling slightly as he pushed his glasses backup snows after Spencer had rumpled his hair. He hated to and mit to the other that he did need the sleep but at this point in time he really didn't want to sleep until after everything was done. His eyes slowly drifted over seeing that the observation monitor had been moved into the apartment as well as all of the notes that were scattered over everything. He could see the neatly placed folders of random colors set off to one side knowing that was spencer's work while the normal looking folders were open and scattered amongst the desk. He rose his eye brows slightly before his eyes turned upwards to meet the blue green ones over somebody he cared about.

❝ I see the to have take it up keeping my work up-to-date but sorely slacking on yours. You do know that you could be in even more trouble than me because you are the head researcher and I'm a lacky...❞

He informed the other as he went over to see how much progress was done before looking back over his shoulder shifting his hips back-and-forth in almost a teasing manner at this pointq ゚q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Watchful.

Journal:

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

Spencer let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding once the other seemed to relax. His eyes followed the outers teasing motions as he walked behind him into the room. He rubbed his head sheepishly when the other realized what he had been doing while he was asleep and played it off.

"There is not much more for me to do today, other than check into them one more time, and order them to be moved, I can let paperwork slide for a day or two. My reports are not due till Friday anyways"

he said as he headed to the kitchen and came back in with to plates with what looked like last night's leftovers on them. He was also holding two bottles of water, as he handed the other a plate and sat down.

"You slept through lunch so I figured you would be hungry."  

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:16 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Rested
Journal:

q ゚q ゚q ゚ The shorter mill couldn't help but look over his shoulder watching the blonde leave the Room. A smart came over his face seeing the little bit of pink before he went back gathering up the papers and double checking the notes as if wanting to make absolutely sure everything was in order. He looked at the monitor for a moment then flipped up his laptop pulling up the same stream on the monitor. He then proceeded it to rewind the feet on his laptop so he could see what was missed over the course of the couple hours that he was asleep.

A low growl seemed to leak from his mouth as he had started to watch what a Seth had done before he paused it turning to look at the plate and the water bottle that was offered to him.

❝ Food doesn't really good and remind me to feed Seth to a bear and I mean a live one...❞

He said taking a bite of his food before he pressed play so Spencer could see what had gone onq ゚q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Angry

Journal: Ever since I dated the guy briefly before Xavior finished school he has never let me go. And being the directors son and spoiled, he is used to getting his way and doing what he wants. I wish someone would give him a dose of his own medicine.

Spencer blinked as he sat the food down and came over to look at what the other was talking about. At that moment his pager went off calling him to the clinic as well. Spencer was quite a few minutes as he watched the footage his eye twitching the whole time. He glanced at the time stamp, and aw it had happened when he was busy setting up the monier. He had not checked back on the two because he ordered them left alone for the day. Instead, he had started on the other's work and it looked like Seth had taken advantage probably thinking they wouldn't be watched.

"What did the think he was doing. That type of stress could have ruined everything. I have had it with him and his blunders. Why do I have to deal with the director's son? Why can't he be in any other outfit here but mine? Oh wait, of course, he wants the prestige when he doesn't even know the meaning of restraint and baby steps. "

he grumbled the whole time as he saw that the page was from the clinic and stomped out the door and down to the elevator fuming he did not even stop to see if the other was following him or not.
/color]

"He better not of ruined my first good chance I have had on this trial. I was only allowed to help with others and go over their files. Stupid spoiled brat "

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:42 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Worried. Angry
Journal: I have no idea what it is between these 2 but it's like fire and gasoline

q ゚q ゚q ゚Xavior shifted aeeing the other leaving as he grabbed the food off the plate, since it was a burrito of sorts. He was hot on the other said heels as is squeezed in to the elevator next to him quickly before the doors ended up shutting. He took several bites of the burrito before he ended up looking at his own pager hearing it go off..

❝ Why would they page me and not the head of the animalistic department....❞

He was rather confused as he and minute looking at the pager then gave a small shrug it listening to Spencer mumbling and grumbling about to everything that was going on. He didn't know much about spencer's relationship with Seth but he knew for a fact that the way that Spencer hated set so much was like pouring a bunch of gasoline arm to an already large bonfire.

When the 2 had arrived to down at the clinic 96 was laid up on a bed with ivy running through him as well as a breathing mask. His collar was off of him revealing the deep burn marks that were slowly being cleaned and bandaged. The nurses quickly turned to Spencer seeing him come in as they pointed over act the other male who was on a bed not too far from the back. They whispered it to Spencer about how on edge the new blood borne was before the doors that swung open quickly revealing it the blonde with a smirk on his face and a son turn a step as he went over to the 2 males pushing past the shorter male so that he was right next to Spencer.
q ゚q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:58 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Journal:

Spencer went over and examined the male that was sedated in front of him. He read his chart as he watched them bandage the burn marks and listened to the nurses and the guard's reports. He grumbled again, it would be like Seth to use the subduing collars not as they were intended, but to cause pain. They were only meant to give a quick one time shock, that would cause the subjects' muscles to spasm and make them collapse so they could be restrained. Not near-constant use like he was seeing.

"I see, fit him with the wrist cuff ones that we use on our smaller subjects. I know they are not as effective, but I don't trust him without anything at all. He tried to escape and gave me no end to the amount of trouble he caused at intake. Go ahead and move him and the bat to BF 1 room A when they are stable. Give the guards their instructions to bring them food and water when they awaken and to otherwise leave them alone. Stress acts as an accelerator with the injection. It can have some negative consequences, I need him to be more relaxed before we proceed"

he rattled off his instructions as he made a few notes into the others files and watched as the burns were treated and the wrist cuffs placed on instead. Only when he was sure that the other was taken care of to the best of his ability, he went to check on the bat. So much of his success followed with the health of both of them. And from the video, it seemed as if the Bat had gotten Seth's treatment longer than the Bloodborne had since Seth had started with him.

"How is it looking over here with Subject 96?"

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:39 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Confused. Concerned
Journal:96 is going to need some time to heal and will have to have a week off from any further exams or stress. Side note....why is Mr. Rice here? He is the head of the department....

q ゚q ゚q ゚Xavior frowned as he made sure everything with 96 was alrigh. He didn't like the look of the burn mark set had been seared into the other's neck but he also knew that it was going to happen with excessive use. He had suggested to the head of the department that they used something different because of how delicate the skin was especially on that of a bats but nobody wanted to listen to him at that moment. He decided to take it upon himself to look over at 1 of the nurses and shocking that they get the same wristbands that Spencer had said justed for the blood borne to be put on to the at. The shock would be more spread out but gentle on the skin. His eyes looked over at Seth who seemed to be pouding in a corner now before they went over to Spencer when he was asked about the subject.

❝Out like a light at this point but breathing is normal same with his heart rate. Running some fluids through him to make sure that when he wakes up he is going to be hydrated but it may take a little bit of time before he wakes up. Looks like maybe within the next hour he will be OK to move but he would probably have to be carried to the Room so that he can get the proper rest that he needs. His wings are also going to have to be unchained because it seemed with the electrical shock it sent way too much power through the nerve endings and the chains actually started to constrict blood flow in them. Other then that he is needing the week off and a much larger diet. Another side note...where is Mr. Rice?❞

He had said looking around at the other doctors nurses that had quickly turned away from him whenever he was asked about the other mail. His eyes then looked over at Spencer as if wondering if he knew what was going on.q ゚q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:49 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Journal:

β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€

Spencer blinked as he heard the others question and realized that the director must not have called him yet, and told him of the change. He rubbed the back of his head looking a little sheepish as he tried to decide what to say, as no one in the examination room was sure to say anything. It was not to be spoken of really. Still, someone needed to tell him.

"Mr. Rice is on permanent leave after he had been found out to be trading secrets with a rival company. Last I heard he was in a holding cell awaiting judgment after the damage he has done has been ascertained. As his closest subordinate dealing with the animal subjects, you are next in line to care for them until something else is arranged. "

he said slowly as he watched the other closely to see what he would do or say. He glanced up once at Seth smirked some and then back at the other. Making the other wait was the perfect amount of punishment, he knew Seth hated being ignored.

"The Director was supposed to get in touch with you today and ask you take over their care for the time being, since you are the one most familiar with the Subjects, but he got called out on that meeting to our South American Branch."

β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€***β–€β–€

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Confused
Journal:

q ゚q ゚q ゚❝I am head of the department?? ❞

Xavior asked in full shock at that moment. He had never expected it to be able to have that that much power or even that somebody would have even thought of him being part of it. He knew that he was the most hard working well in his opinion he was but the fact that they were willing to give him the position after the other one was basically fired.

" It was much to my disbelief that my father would have had the audacity to have someone such as yourself be promoted instead of just giving me the position but I guess I could just go ahead and deal with you know the more fun aspect of things" Seth said rather bordlu from his spot watching spencer with a small smirk.

❝ I guess I need to read back to my emails whenever I get the chance again...❞

He said completely disregarding what Seth had said as he turned looking at Spencer rather shocked. Being the head of the department means that he would basically be cutting his paperwork in half as well as him being able to concentrate on specific things rather than having to do everything at once. And all some meant a good chunk more money so he could pay off his debt faster
q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Journal:

Spencer rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth a little as he continued to do his best to ignore the other, but he was a hair's breadth away from exploding. He never understood what he had seen in the guy. Maybe he had just been young and dumb. Everyone was affected by it at some point in their lives.

"It is a preliminary placement, depending on if you show you can do the work and are up for the challenge. It was much for me with how I got my placement. I don't really know what else to tell you, other than good luck."

he told him as he watched a few of the nurses and doctors work on the two subjects. He finished jotting down his instructions and signing off on them as he handed it back to the healthcare workers.

"Do a good job, and it should become a permanent post, do not so well, and they will hire someone to take the spot. That is how it usually works."

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:38 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Excited
Journal:

q ゚q ゚q ゚Xavior couldn't help but nod some as he looked around signing off on a few things as well. This was a huge opportunity for him and more than anything he wanted to make sure that he not only followed what needed to be done but also to prove himself. He started to become a little bit more nervous at this point.

❝Just means that I have to put 10 times more in fert in devry thing to prove that I am good enough for the spot as well as making sure that all of my work is done and making 100% absolutely sure that I continue drinking all of my coffee so that I can keep going..... ❞

He said letting out a long deep breath knowing that he had a lot of work ahead of him at this pointq ゚q ゚q ゚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:50 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Calm

Journal: I was afraid the other would say something like that. It means I will have to watch him extra closely. He does not know the meaning of rest. He is such a workhorse and should really slow down and enjoy life more before something happens that he regrets it.

Spencer sighed as he tussled the other's hair again. He should have known this would have happened. The other took things way too seriously. It just meant he would have to increase his watch over the other more. He really did not know what was best for him. He was afraid that one of these days the other would push himself too far.

"You don't have to prove everything in one day. Look at me, it took me a year. You don't operate at your best when you are running on empty and you know it. Some of the best breakthroughs are made by scientists that take care of themselves body and mind"

he admonished gently. He knew he had given the other this speech before. He was hoping one of these times that is actually stuck. It was getting harder to come up with creative ways to get the other to sleep. Usually, one method would work a few times until he figured it out, and then he was forced to try something different.

"Just promise you will think about it okay."

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:00 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Excited
Journal:More work means more money then i can finally get spencer thay new laptop too

q ゚q ゚q ゚ The shorter male couldn't help but laugh a little bit as he shrank under the other's hair ruffling. He had to admit that that was one of his favorite things that the other would do. It always seemed to relax him but also gave him that reassurance that everything was going to be OK.

❝ I know but I just wanna make sure that this debt gets taking care of then after that I can you pick up all the things that I have been wanting it to do and get silts I ended up starting here...❞

He said rather excited with himself. One of the 1st things that he knew he was going to do was move out of the studio apartment that he was currently living in and getting into 1 of the bigger bedroom apartments period from there he wanted to ask Spencer to move in with him so that he could get the chance to take care of the other. He knew that Spencer had done so much for him since they were in college so he wanted to do his best to make it up to the other in some way shape or form.

Seth felt the anger starting to well up in him once more as he watched the to of them interact together. He hated the way that the perfect blonde that he wants had treated the small insignificant to little parasite that I always seem to be around. He slowly looked over at the file with the blood Bourne's name on it as he opened it up taking a few pictures as a smirk and then idea came into his mind. He knew where his father kept the rest the samples maybe just maybe if he was able to be better than Spencer it would actually get him back and begging to be with him again.

" I will show you my darling....anything you can do i will make sure to do it better"

He said with a chuckle as he slowly closed the file putting his phone back into his pocket
q ゚q ゚q ゚

Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces