PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:23 am
User ImagePrincess Camara Trastámara of Ishgar
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
NicknameMara (around her siblings), Princess of Blood
Age25
GenderFemale
Height178cm (5ft. 10in.)
Race/speciesHuman
Romantic preferencesCamara likes a cunning man with plenty of ambition, and a steadfast heart which will not let peasants get in the way of realizing his goals. Preferably, he would be a family man as well. She has no preference in regards to race.
RoleThird Princess of Ishgar
KingdomIshgar
AllegianceIshgar/herself

Occupation
3rd Princess: It is her duty to behave in a way that reflects well upon her father, as well as attract a husband who will bring significant wealth and/or power to her father.

Hobbies
Chess: Clichéd, yes, but there is a reason it has been known as a nobleman's sport. Camara enjoys chess not only as a means to harmlessly practice strategizing, but also as a way to get a read on people.
Anatomy: By studying the humanoid body, she has learned where pressure points and other weak parts of the body are. Further, this helps her find ways to...persuade others into telling her what she wants without making them useless.
Singing: Though it has no practical purpose, she does love to sing and has a beautiful strong voice. Not that she is likely to reveal that to anyone.

The Personal Things
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PersonalityPrincess Camara is decidedly not one to toy with. She is very serious and ambitious, and her ultra dark sense of humor makes most of her interactions seem cruel and/or foreboding. Usually she is quite efficient and sees no reason in going to extra effort if it is not needed, yet at the same time she likes to make extra sure that a deed has been carried out entirely. Hence, if she asks for someone to be killed, she will likely require the head to be brought back as proof of kill. She can act like a perfect lady, and some have even said she is quite charming during parties and other official business, but once she is alone it is back to cruel business. A note that one would find hard to believe is that she can be rather soft when it comes to love, and dreams that after she has secured a stable and powerful future, she will share it with her husband and children.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Strengths
Perseverance: Camara simply does not give up once she has set her mind to something. No matter the obstacles, she will accomplish her goal, even if she has to modify her plans a thousand times and get her own hands dirty.
Ends Justify the Means: For Camara, the goal is the most important thing, so it does not matter how she gets there so long as she successfully gets there. She is not above seduction, bribery, blackmail, or outright threats to make people do what she wants them to do.
Masks: Camara can wear many faces, so to speak. Yes there is the rumor that she is just as sanguinary as her father, but at social gatherings she can be as gay as a maiden. She can easily adopt different personalities to fit her needs. She has worn so many masks that practically no one remembers her true face anymore.

Weaknesses
I Alone: It’s lonely at the top. Camara rarely trusts people as she knows how she would betray them, so why wouldn’t they betray her? She is pleasant when she needs to be, but the rest of the time she is cold. Between putting in little effort to make real friends and her complete lack of trust, it is safe to say she probably does not have a single friend.
Old Maid: Despite Camara’s goal of making her way to the top even if she has to claw her way up, she ultimately does not want to become an old maid. Though she knows she still has some time, finding a suitable husband is also a priority and does at times distract her from her plots.
Who Am I?: Camara shapes herself to conquer the goal in front of her. She has been doing this for so long that she has lost touch with who she really is, if there is even a spark of her original nature still left in her. Once she has what she wants, will she be able to find her identity once more?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Biography
Camara was the first daughter of the king’s fourth wife, but the third daughter of the king. As punishment for bearing a girl, Camara’s mother was executed. Of course all of this happened when she was just an infant, and so Camara never really knew the difference. She watched the same thing happen to future wives, yet she felt no sympathy towards them or anger towards her father: he was simply doing what he needed to do in order to secure a male heir to the throne. As a child, she studied her father’s actions and would even interrogate the advisors to tell her exactly what they had discussed with her father. In her mind, the more she studied under her father, the more prepared she would be whenever she was finally able to lead. She did not associate much with her siblings, seeing all of them as potential threats that she might have to eliminate in the future. Further, they did not seem nearly so eager to ally with her father as she was, and she would not risk any potential favor he showed her just to be friends with her half-siblings. Though technically a male heir is required to ascend to the throne, she hopes that she can show enough cunning, ambition, and ruthlessness that her father will rewrite the law and declare her the next heir, or she will manage to eliminate the competition and place herself upon the throne.

Either way, she won’t rest until Ishgar is hers or she has conquered a sizable kingdom for herself. She has worked alongside the royal executioner, just so she could experience ending a life with her own hands, and found it, well, kind of boring. She has met a few members of the Thieves Guild and hired a few every now and again. With tensions growing higher yet, Camara has been supporting her father better than most, yet at the same time a shrewd observer might note that she seems to be holding back just a little bit. It is hard to tell what is going on inside the mind of this strategist.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:05 am

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My Letter of Introduction I am the 3rd Princess of Ishgar Courtship: None My Attire
o==[]::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::[]==o

o==[]::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::[]==o
My Entourage: __ I am here: __ Demeanor: __ Oout Of Corpses: __
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

[color=#68228B][spoiler][/spoiler][/color]
[align=center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609668783988277252/712949708490014750/unknown.png[/img]

[size=24][color=#660000][b]☥[/b][/color][/size][size=20][color=#000000]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color][/size][size=24][color=#68228B]♛[/color][/size][size=20][color=#000000]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color][/size][size=24][color=#660000][b]☥[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=#68228B]My Letter of [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25447269]Introduction[/url][/color][/size] [size=15][color=#000000]♜[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#68228B]I am the[/color] [color=#660000]3rd Princess of Ishgar[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#000000]♜[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#68228B]Courtship:[/color] [color=#660000]None[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#000000]♜[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#68228B]My Attire[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=#68228B]o==[][/color][color=#000000]::::::::::::[/color][color=#660000]::::>[/color][/size] [size=20]☠[/size] [size=16][color=#660000]<::::[/color][color=#000000]::::::::::::[/color][color=#68228B][]==o[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#000000][/color]

[align=center][size=16][color=#68228B]o==[][/color][color=#000000]::::::::::::[/color][color=#660000]::::>[/color][/size] [size=20]☠[/size] [size=16][color=#660000]<::::[/color][color=#000000]::::::::::::[/color][color=#68228B][]==o[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=#68228B]My Entourage:[/color] [color=#660000]__[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#000000]♜[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#68228B]I am here:[/color] [color=#660000]__[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#000000]♜[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#68228B]Demeanor:[/color] [color=#660000]__[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#000000]♜[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#68228B][b]O[/b]out [b]O[/b]f [b]C[/b]orpses:[/color] [color=#660000]__[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=#660000][b]☥[/b][/color][/size][size=20][color=#000000]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color][/size][size=24][color=#68228B]♛[/color][/size][size=20][color=#000000]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color][/size][size=24][color=#660000][b]☥[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☼Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items