Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:11 am
((bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 am
((HELLO!!! crying ))  

lagringadepr

Zypher-Mast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:53 pm
Name: Gabriel Conner
Race: Caucasion
Personality: Faith is his life, what little of it he has. God has put him here for a reason, and Heaven help whomever tries to stop him.
Powers: No real super powers, just a little faster, stronger and much tougher than a regular human due to military training. His only real power is the fact that God seems to favor him, so often seemingly lucky things happen to him. (i.e. And enemy's gun jams at just the right time, he stops to pick up a quarter just in time to dodge a fatal car accident only feet away.)

User Image

He is in the front on the right, just so you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:48 pm
Name: ken
Race: werewolf/part god
Personality: N/A
Powers:agility and time  

(ray-infinite)

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:56 pm
Leina slowly marched away with the book at hand as she desperately tried hard not to look back. She didn't want them involved in her affairs and struggles but she knew they would be a great help to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:37 pm
bump  

chris_rkkf

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:10 pm
UltaMatt:

As he looked down form the now flying citadel, he could tell that this world was not all that much different from the Dark Ages. However he couldn't sence any dragons or other mystic creatures, at least not in his area. He walked back to the throne room of his citadel and pulled out a crystal sphere which gave off a black myst. It slowly began to cover the room and as he encanted some words he created a summoning ring.

"Razoric, the time has come." The dragon rose out of the myst and looked at UltaMatt.

"What is the plan this time."

I believe we should continue to watch this world, something may arise either than that Drow, although he did manange to fend me off, it was not in my interest to defeat him."

"Indeed, they have much experience of these worlds. If he did or does manage to find the artifact, he won't just hand it over to us you know."

"We'll deal with that matter when the time comes, in the meantime, we wait for the opertune moment."

"Which is?"

"We'll know it when we see it."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 pm
Realy? cool.

Name: (Joan) aka Blue
Race: human
Personality: sweet to kind people strong a leader typ but watch out when she is mad.. well you will know when you see.. if you get her mad. mrgreen
Powers: power over fire and blue fire.
Apperance: Normaly long brown hair usaly down. hazle eyes cream colored tunic long brown sikrt and leather boots. When fighting her hair is braded back and she had amazing dark blue armer with light siler lining.
((she has a wepon. her long sword. she has a dragon that chan srink if need. her name is night. oh and she always has her sword on her.))  

15-R-a-v-e-n-15

Shepp x

King Bunny

8,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:41 am
Name: Elliu
Race: Fox Demon
Personality: Outgoing fun and somewhat serious
Powers: The element of earth and air, illusions
Appearence: Long Blue hair with fox ears and tail, baggy cargo pants and green tube top.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:47 pm
Joan was riding high in the skys but the cload grewn dark. "We best land blue a storm is comming. "sayed night. "Yes we better." the dragen spirald downwards landing on the grownd.  

15-R-a-v-e-n-15

Seth Prysm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:05 pm
Name: Sarah Uchiha
Race: All
Personality: Mostly Love And Bitchy & Nice
Powers: Sharingain & Others
Details: Long,long.long Snowy white silver hair & White eyes & Naruto Headband & Wearing Sasukes Outfit and blue flame shoes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Name: Erin
Race: elf
Personality: funny, prank pulling, yet soitary, and caring
Powers: i can percept everything about you by just looking at you  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kytseo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 pm
Name: Kytseo
Race: Vampire
Personality:emo, hatred for evil, otherwise, pure hearted & cares for his friends
Powers: Scouter detects how strong an enemy is relative to him, caster gun allows him to use all types of magic, but he (ironically) specializes in solar magic
Appearance: see left
Bio: I was born a human a long time ago in a villiage in the middle of nowhere. In my villiage, I was taught the art of marksmanship since I was five (in human years). Eventually, when I was 18 (in human years), I was sent to slay a nearby coven of vampires (I succeeded, but they gouged one of my eyes out and I became one of them). Once I came home, everyone recognized me, but they all began to hate me, even my own family, and eventually, they exiled me. Over the centuries, I've traveled as a drifter who fights any and all evil that come my way. Throughout my adventures, I got this weird monacle from some alien (they called it a scouter, good thing it was set to English when he was wearing it) and I bought this caster gun from some weapons merchant (I think his name was Ted Luo, or Fred Duo or something). To this day, I've been wandering, searching for people who can accept me.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff